Thanks again for the response, I really appreciate the attempt at help.

I don't recall any such window asking me which animations to use.  As far as four play I just followed the "official guidelines" for installing it, and then followed up with the "community patch"

And then proceeded to install other mods I enjoy (as you can see from my load order)

I don't play this game exclusively for LL mods. I enjoy a number of other mods from Nexus. I would like to be able to play them both, and also not break the original game.

14 hours ago, Sunsnub said:

Well I moved  Four_Play.esp up to the top of all the esps, so hopefully that should help. Any other suggestions would be welcomed.

Not to the top. , you should move Four_Play.esp to the bottom , and RSE.esp shold be loaded the very  last. I have 200  mods and rse is the 200th one

I have an issue where female-on-female sex gets REALLY delayed after a bit. I started a new game and tried couple times, all good up until 8-9 hrs savegame. I don't know what is causing it but after some time lesbian couple sex gets delayed (actors standing still waiting to undress/start animation for like 30-40 seconds before starting). As I'm using RSE as main sex mod I have initially thought it was an issue related to RSE. Turns out it's not.

I have "cleaned" my save from any Four Play / Community Patch active script et voila, animations working again flawlessly. Tested in multiple saves so that's gotta be it.

Just a heads up in case you may wanna look into it and fix it. I cannot say which script is failing but it's definitely not coming from other mod / conflicts. As I said as soon as I "refresh" the scripts all gets good again. I would be glad if there was a way to either prevent this issue to happen at all or to perform an auto script cleaning every 3-4 ingame days maybe?

Thanks anyway for your awesome work so far :)

On 5/27/2018 at 5:36 PM, manimarcokingofworms said:

so I just tried to install fourplay, and salacious encounters, se nstalled fine and is in nmm even though I never put it there, and 4play dosnt work, when I pull up mcm in game it says the .esm is missing but ive downloaded it and installed it but I don't know why it wont show up?

You need Vinfamy's Control Panel, I bet........

6 hours ago, VonHelton said:

You need Vinfamy's Control Panel, I bet........

Vin's mods are outdated, man. No offense to Vin whatsoever. Have you given RSE a shot yet? So many features it leaves all of Vin's mods in the dust.

Once again, no offense to Vin, lol. I appreciate everything they did in the early going to get some content up quickly for Four-Play.

Hey guys, here's whats wrong with my animations. Whenever I initiate a threesome as a male player with 2 female npcs, it ends up with my player on the ground, one npc 2 feet beneath his feet, and the other npc 2 feet above his head. I have the Fourplay Community patch already installed, along with leito's and crazy's animations. I do not have the Leito's esp ticked since it's already included within the Community patch. Is there any fix out there, or any way I can align my character or the npcs during the middle of the animations? 

25 minutes ago, Ninneveh said:

Hey guys, here's whats wrong with my animations. Whenever I initiate a threesome as a male player with 2 female npcs, it ends up with my player on the ground, one npc 2 feet beneath his feet, and the other npc 2 feet above his head. I have the Fourplay Community patch already installed, along with leito's and crazy's animations. I do not have the Leito's esp ticked since it's already included within the Community patch. Is there any fix out there, or any way I can align my character or the npcs during the middle of the animations? 

well i'm pretty sure the animation was intended for a female with two males, idk if that would cause an issue though? do they actually animate or nothing.  you can use the hotkeys to reposition in a 2p animation but i don't know if it works on threesomes

3 minutes ago, Evilhomer said:

well i'm pretty sure the animation was intended for a female with two males, idk if that would cause an issue though? do they actually animate or nothing.  you can use the hotkeys to reposition in a 2p animation but i don't know if it works on threesomes

They are animating, but the positions are off. I don't think the player being male is an issue, one npc should be riding him, while the other should be grinding on his face. What are the default hotkeys?

3 minutes ago, Ninneveh said:

They are animating, but the positions are off. I don't think the player being male is an issue, one npc should be riding him, while the other should be grinding on his face. What are the default hotkeys?

2,4,6,8 on the keypad are the movement 5 rotates i think, i dont use them that often.  Probably best to double check, if you press 7 on the keypad it should bring up the fourplay menu and in one of the sub menus it shows you what the hotkeys do.

21 minutes ago, Evilhomer said:

2,4,6,8 on the keypad are the movement 5 rotates i think, i dont use them that often.  Probably best to double check, if you press 7 on the keypad it should bring up the fourplay menu and in one of the sub menus it shows you what the hotkeys do.

Thank you :)

19 hours ago, heroscomeback said:

Vin's mods are outdated, man. No offense to Vin whatsoever. Have you given RSE a shot yet? So many features it leaves all of Vin's mods in the dust.

Once again, no offense to Vin, lol. I appreciate everything they did in the early going to get some content up quickly for Four-Play.

SEU now works with AAF.......And so does RSE! WOOHOO!

?

2 hours ago, Vault-Meat said:

I can't seem to get any of the animations going despite the characters stripping and getting into position. Leito's and Sexemup is installed. Any help please?

Me either, so I'm gonna do a fresh install........

On 6/7/2018 at 4:48 PM, volfin said:

The mod says it uses MCM, but the version which is for download doesn't have any files that get installed in the "MCM" Folder, so there's no MCM menu at all...

Fourplay predates the actual MCM mod. In this case MCM is a general term for FP Patch's own built in menu, which you trigger by hitting 7 on the numpad or by holotape.

Hello!

Following issue iam concerned about:

I can´t start Player Animation (doesnt matter masturbate or f+ck a NPC including animals or mutants) but the NPC can act with another nicely and smooth.

It´s sad, can u help me?

Thank you very much ;)