[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura - Estival Versus

19 hours ago, jaysdick said:

does this  google drive(https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5Dchyi2Fo0wTjFkN3F2X1RpMk0?resourcekey=0-Q_LKhCWtaKXe4V6Hxw6Aug) contain all the mods listed here and are they up to date? and noob question how do i install them? (nevermind i see the section now)

Not all mods, only the mods which were previously hosted there. Should be around 20+.

Just try accessing the mods as you would normaly from the op, if it redirect you to a google page saying you need to request access, open the repository and download from there.

----
Despite my requests, people spamming requests continued.
All G.drive Links remove from OP. If people  still decides to spam for requesting using old links I'll just delete mods from my g.drive.
This will be the last warning.

Edited by The Butler
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I'd like to remove the Lights only from the ending and costume destruction scenes, but I'd like to keep them in the animation of the shinobi transformation.

Does anyone know how I can do it? Are files different?

In the Shinovi Versus game I managed to do this. Sorry, I didn't follow the posts, but why did you remove all mods from the drive? The vast majority of the community used this post to get the mods.

original.gif

Edited by Wargreymon72
43 minutes ago, Wargreymon72 said:

Hello,

I'd like to remove the Lights only from the ending and costume destruction scenes, but I'd like to keep them in the animation of the shinobi transformation.

Does anyone know how I can do it? Are files different?

In the Shinovi Versus game I managed to do this. Sorry, I didn't follow the posts, but why did you remove all mods from the drive? The vast majority of the community used this post to get the mods.

original.gif

Due to Google policies being updated all download links became obsolete, which led to people requesting access when clicking on them.
So I shared the repository link instead in OP and explicitly asked for people to stop requesting access to links via e-mail/spam.
However it didn't work, I kept receiving spam e-mails requesting access every single hour and even interrupting my sleeptime.
So it was either people from here not reading the post or the direct link was being shared elsewhere. So spam kept coming.
So Utimately I decided to remove everything.

Worst thing is that, people who share direct links in other sites in most cases don't even give credits to the author or the post/place it's originally from.
They don't even take their time to at least share a link of their own. (If you will share it outside at least upload it to your filehost and share your link).

Edited by The Butler
13 minutes ago, The Butler said:

Due to Google politics it updated all download links and they became obsolete which let to people requesting access when clicking on them.
So I shared the repository link instead with a requesting in OP and explicitly asked for people to stop requesting access to link via e-mail/spam.
However it didn't work, I kept receiving spam e-mails requesting access every single hour and even interrupting my sleeptime.
So it was either people from here not reading the post or the direct link was being shared elsewhere. So spam kept coming.
So Utimately I decided to remove everything.

Worst thing is that, people who share direct links in other sites and in most cases don't even give credits to the author or the post it's originally from.
Not taking a care to at least share a link of their own. (If you will share it outside at least upload it to your filehost and share your link).

Wow, I'm sorry.

I'm not sure but are you the author of the mods? Because I can't find it anywhere else on the net. If so, did you delete them altogether? I could rethink the idea of making them available, perhaps charging for the service.

I know this issue of credits to the author is difficult, I suffer with it because I do some university work and make them available on the net.

it's complicated, but think about how many users benefited from it... Thank you so much for answering me.

Congratulations on the forum post.

We are together Bro

37 minutes ago, Wargreymon72 said:

Wow, I'm sorry.

I'm not sure but are you the author of the mods? Because I can't find it anywhere else on the net. If so, did you delete them altogether? I could rethink the idea of making them available, perhaps charging for the service.

I know this issue of credits to the author is difficult, I suffer with it because I do some university work and make them available on the net.

it's complicated, but think about how many users benefited from it... Thank you so much for answering me.

Congratulations on the forum post.

We are together Bro

I only made a selected few.
And while giving credit to author is optimal, I understand it's not always viable, in some cases mods are only shared on anonymous forums and some are from people who download form other people and so on.

The main cause I deactivated the links was to avoid receiving tons of mail spams from people requesting access on my drive/e-mail.
The files... are still there but just locked.
If there is someone there who wants to share the files from their own account I can give this one person access. I just won't be sharing links from Gdrive to public anymore.

Download from other SK games which were not in g.drive will still be active (until the filehost keep them active that is.)

Alternatively there is a Media fire repository at the bottom of the OP.
It's not as neatly organized but plenty of the mods are still there.

Edited by The Butler

Hiya.

I love the compilation Kunoichi11 posted in the mediafire repository. Only thing is that the no bra replacement costumes in that compilation give the characters pointy nipples which clip through certain clothes during transformation/strip sequences etc.

From testing I've seen that it's the costumes themselves giving them this effect. When I uninstall the no bra costumes but keep a nude skin, I can see that the characters have the flat nipple texture, which I actually prefer since it doesn't lead to clipping.

Is there a file on the repository for No Bra versions of ALL costumes **without** pointy nipples? I feel a bit lost in there with a lot of the japanese filenames.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@The Butler

Was there a reason we couldn't store the files on the LL download section? I ask because I'm not familiar with the file restrictions there but on the surface it seems like another spot to put the files without bother.

I lost most of my SK mods when an HD went belly up on me so when I came back here I was super 'OH NO!'. It drove me to try and fix my HD (which I did) but needless to say it shows I can't rely on LL posts to stay around forever! ?

15 hours ago, Smollett13 said:

@The Butler

Was there a reason we couldn't store the files on the LL download section? I ask because I'm not familiar with the file restrictions there but on the surface it seems like another spot to put the files without bother.

I lost most of my SK mods when an HD went belly up on me so when I came back here I was super 'OH NO!'. It drove me to try and fix my HD (which I did) but needless to say it shows I can't rely on LL posts to stay around forever! ?

The main reason I remove the links here, and from my Gdrive shared session was because of request spam.
Most likely due to people instead of sharing the topic link from LL they were sharing direct links. or people from here who were to busy to ready 2~3 lines at the beginning of the topic saying them to download from the repository.

Regarding the download section of LL, I never really looked into it.
This Summary started only with a few mods, which were around 1 Skin, 1~3 costumes and so on.
As time went on more mods started popping up, and as I was trying to keep this topic updated, I was adding new links with images and so on......

There was a certain guy who said he would create a new topic and do something like I did or create a list, I dunno. So I gave him access to the mods folder in g.drive.
But well, he never made the topic, be it due to the amount of work, lazyness, he just wanted to grab the files or even lack of time due to life itself.
I won't be touching this game at least. But if in the future I decide to make a Summary like post I'll try to make it in the Download section of LL.

Edited by The Butler
11 hours ago, The Butler said:

I won't be touching this game at least. But if in the future I decide to make a Summary like post I'll try to make it in the Download section of LL.

Thanks, I always wondered if there were size restrictions or something that prevented people from referencing the LL download section but it doesn't sound like it (at least yet). By keeping them there, hopefully it's a stable repository.

12 hours ago, The Butler said:

O principal motivo de eu remover os links aqui e da minha sessão compartilhada do Gdrive foi por causa do spam de solicitação.
Provavelmente devido às pessoas em vez de compartilharem o link do tópico da LL, elas estavam compartilhando links diretos. ou pessoas daqui que estavam muito ocupadas para preparar 2 ~ 3 linhas no início do tópico dizendo para fazer o download do repositório.

Em relação à seção de download do LL, eu nunca realmente olhei para ela.
Este resumo começou apenas com alguns mods, que eram cerca de 1 skin, 1 ~ 3 trajes e assim por diante.
Conforme o tempo passava, mais mods começaram a aparecer, e enquanto eu tentava manter este tópico atualizado, fui adicionando novos links com imagens e assim por diante ...

Teve um certo cara que disse que criaria um novo tópico e faria algo como eu ou criaria uma lista, não sei. Então, dei a ele acesso à pasta mods em g.drive.
Mas bom, ele nunca fez o assunto, seja pela quantidade de trabalho, preguiça, só queria pegar os arquivos ou mesmo falta de tempo devido à própria vida.
Não vou tocar neste jogo, pelo menos. Mas se no futuro eu decidir fazer um resumo como post, tentarei fazê-lo na seção Download do LL.

Hi,

I have the files on the drive.

I created a specific drive for senran Kagura's mods, but unfortunately I still haven't had time to make a detailed post like our friend had done.

Anyone who wants some mod can be sending me a message that I will pass them on.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Beregond said:

I used these mods back in the old days. And now they are all gone. I hope someone picks this up someday ^^

Well I got the "No Bra" mods from Maus Klan. Now all I need is a good skin mod and the "No Panties" mod.

if you find these u better tell me, i want all of these

Guest harajukumine

unfortunate to hear about the mods, but I understand OP's frustration. I hope that someone who still has copies will be able to re-upload them somewhere so the rest of the community can still enjoy them.

If i can track them down I'd be happy to make them into a torrent so they can be redistributed without running into the same issues again.

15 hours ago, harajukumine said:

unfortunate to hear about the mods, but I understand OP's frustration. I hope that someone who still has copies will be able to re-upload them somewhere so the rest of the community can still enjoy them.

If i can track them down I'd be happy to make them into a torrent so they can be redistributed without running into the same issues again.

That would be awesome. I tried to contact @Wargreymon72 who still seem to have all the mods, but he wasn't online in the meantime. There is another filehoster which is named "AnonFiles". Up to 20 GB is free and no registration (It is used on "F95Zone"). I would be even willing to upload the files there. All I want is to play "Estival Versus" again, but it is not the same when the girls still wear their panties. ?

6 hours ago, harajukumine said:

@Beregond @The Butler hey guys, I did notice 1 link is incorrect. Both the "4K Pink" and "4K Pubic Hair" links point to the same link/file. I think we're missing the 4K pubic hair file/link. This is the one I'm talking about: https://anonfiles.com/rc2bp7Y5u1/SKEV_nude_4K_PINK_zip

There is no sign of that file anywhere in my drive...
So it's likely lost >.<....

You can try this pack, maybe it's in there ?
Mediafire

Guest harajukumine

Got it, thanks everyone! I was able to download all of the mods except for "Corresponding Nipples" and "Commando Panties 11 & 31", and I created a torrent in case the links go down again, or if someone just wants to download all the mods at once.

The torrent is ~3.2 gigs. I'll seed it for the foreseeable future (when my pc is on), and hopefully if other people download it they'll also choose to seed. The readme links back to the original forum post.

Torrent file is attached.

senran-kagura-estival-versus-mods.torrent

Edited by harajukumine
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was looking for some mass killing game with suggestive stuff, and this seems to be the closest. Sadly I do not see anything that adds blood, not even expecting corpses and limbs. But over long period of searching, I came to value the sound most, and stuff like dynasty warriors don't have zako girls screaming (if there is any) I bet. Thanks for the mod compiliation!