[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura - Estival Versus

On 10/4/2021 at 2:58 PM, epicfourfive said:

Hiya.

I love the compilation Kunoichi11 posted in the mediafire repository. Only thing is that the no bra replacement costumes in that compilation give the characters pointy nipples which clip through certain clothes during transformation/strip sequences etc.

From testing I've seen that it's the costumes themselves giving them this effect. When I uninstall the no bra costumes but keep a nude skin, I can see that the characters have the flat nipple texture, which I actually prefer since it doesn't lead to clipping.

Is there a file on the repository for No Bra versions of ALL costumes **without** pointy nipples? I feel a bit lost in there with a lot of the japanese filenames.

I have been combing through threads for the exact same reason and I actually found the answer. This is a few months too late, but maybe it will help someone else or maybe you'll see this reply.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/75413-senran-kagura-estival-versus-pc-hex-editingbody-and-making-thing-invisible/?do=findComment&comment=3522171

Hello. 

Is there a mod to fix underwear glitch? 

Or at least a mod to change default underwear. 

Somehow when changing any girl's underwear, it will revert to default whenever reloading a save, even if already saving beforehand. 

Normally I prefer to leave things as it is but this just doesn't feel right if pre-transform and post-transform underwears have different color/model.

So my issue is with these:

Ryobi's pre-transform underwear which is white. 

Hanabi's post-transform underwear which is white.

Shiki's pre-transform underwear which is not string.

My point is I just want to match Ryobi and Shiki's pre-transform underwear into their own post-transform ones. Just like they always wore in Shinovi Versus. It bugs me even more to see Ryobi's CG wearing her own signature checkered blue-white underwear after completing her Shinobi Heart missions (in this game).

While Hanabi's underwear color to match her own pre-transformed one. She may looks still keeping her signature stripped orange-white underwear after transforming but it will change to white after her clothes are completely gone (first noticed this in Diorama).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I know this is more or less a dead thread but I was wondering if anybody ever found out how to allow mirai/ryoubi in non-shinobi form to be affected by bust sliders? I know people managed it in Peach Beach Splash, but seeing as the links for that mod over there are all down, I wanted to see if people managed to figure it out over here too. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/15/2022 at 3:28 PM, Thomas10110 said:

i know this thread is dead but can someone reupload no bra? the OP has no more content

On 5/15/2022 at 5:14 PM, khanh8609vnz3 said:

Ya I also looking for it, got bored when playing the newest Netupia x Senran kagura game, redownload this one

You should find everything there: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/lp978gbbcfoh0/Senran Kagura Mods

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just posting a comment questioning if there is a simple mod like making Ayane can be nude like other girls or not getting kicked out of Dressing room after destroy their costumes. Or possibly gaining a control to active censors instead of entirely removing away (I once found the exact thing in modding forum https://senran-international.boards.net/post/73573/thread, but it doesn't seem the file of it or the way to do so got released). Making lewder texture/model is fine, but I wanted the mod to make the game more accessible where Vanilla didn't let us do so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

what's the differences between 8K/smooth skin and 4K pink, i mean i know what 4K and 8K means but why there's word 'pink' on 4K mods? i don't see any differences aside from pixel quality of course

• 3 weeks later...

I have an old CE script that seems to be hard to come by now to control the camera in the library. I will be uploading a video soon (hopefully this week) on how to use it.SKEstivalVersus Camera Control.CT

EDIT: The original post for this script and its author can be found here: https://senran-international.boards.net/thread/1668/estival-pc-modding-thread?page=6#post-73851

Edited by Crombinator
Credit to original author
  • 3 weeks later...

Really sorry for bringing up a dead thread, but I was wondering if there was a tutorial for replacing one model with another? I was hoping to see girls like Mirai, Ryoubi, and Kafuru in finishers not normally accessible to them. I think I'm supposed to use the SKEV_cat_ana.exe file, but I'm not sure where to go from there. I have Body Scales up and running for the record, but that alone doesn't change everything I need. Also, is it possible someone could walk me through doing something similar for getting PBS characters into EV?

Edited by throwitaway3400

I was looking for a way to do this too, but I didn't want the hassle of permanently replacing the models. I found the value for which character you have selected in Cheat Engine, but I lost it since then. Unfortunately, it actually changed the finisher to the character model's finisher, so I gave up on that route. I would think which character model is loaded would be determined by a single value, but I haven't been able to find it.

• 3 weeks later...

Work has been incredibly busy, so I haven't had nearly as much time as I had hoped for any of my projects. Is anyone interested in a video for the camera script, or is it pretty straight forward how to use it? I recorded the video a few weeks ago but have not had any time for editing. If there are interested parties, I will place that at the top of my priorities list.

21 hours ago, Crombinator said:

Work has been incredibly busy, so I haven't had nearly as much time as I had hoped for any of my projects. Is anyone interested in a video for the camera script, or is it pretty straight forward how to use it? I recorded the video a few weeks ago but have not had any time for editing. If there are interested parties, I will place that at the top of my priorities list.

Oh I’d definitely be interested in this haha. I have one for cheat engine, but for the life of me just cannot figure out how it works lol

On 12/9/2022 at 1:23 PM, Crombinator said:

I can't even seem to find the camera mod anywhere, I've been trying to look for it for quite a while, and I can't seem to find it. I'm stressed out.