[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura - Estival Versus

Updating time! Fixing a few mistakes,. Like how I got the height adjusting backwards for Yomi's, Ryobi's, and Ryona's waists. Also included is
Ā a whole new variant that I made up, tested, liked, and kept.

Ā 

This new variant is Titled "Speedy Thighs" even though it's not just about thighs

Spoiler

Muscle Calves was an attempt to capture the fitness of the girl's legs, so what I adjusted thighs and waists to try to reflect body fat? It's just basically: speedy dash-type characters have their thighs decreased by ten decimals. (Minus Minori and Imu for reasons we'll get to later) (Plus Murakumo and Ryona for technicalities relating to changes between SV and EV) (Also ignoring Kafuru because she's thin enough as-is).

Ā 

Yagyu is always made fun of for having a just a sixty centimeter waist at her height of 158 cm so I wanted this to feel more valid and fair, so Yagyu, Minori, Murasaki, and Imu all have a bigger rounded belly then they used to. (Done by ten extra decimals to waist's lower z scale, twenty extra decimals to hip's upper z scale). Imu has the same waist size and height as Yagyu, Minori is always eating candy, dessert, and snacks, while Murasaki is a shut-in, usually portrayed with a softer look, and is Imu's sister, so genetics.

Screenshots showing this working

Spoiler

20200828193200_1.jpg.66a60cd47fe194dd7fd1839eb88b855e.jpg20200828193445_1.jpg.7ba28eb4acb07c63e5813067f1550c76.jpg20200828193904_1.jpg.25c50b4328fb491ba54929904318e6dd.jpg

As another bonus, Included in the zip file is my bustinfo file which I've figured out how to edit to be just like that PBS mod.

On 4/10/2020 at 2:12 PM, LV04Leelee said:

I don't have every DLC character, but I still did the math for them.

Hey, I got the Ikki Tosen girls back in June so I can show you all previews of them.

Spoiler

Even Legs:20200828190908_1.jpg.a61b6a8e29b33165441aa78ce9a2cb88.jpg

Muscle Calves:20200828190457_1.jpg.f86b83031e2500f512a2307e12faa96b.jpg

New Variant "Speedy Thighs":20200828184402_1.jpg.68cc2ab1b009a82654fefe20592eea97.jpg

Ā 

Unique Bodies LL Update.7z

And as before:

On 4/10/2020 at 2:12 PM, LV04Leelee said:

There will be clipping with loose skirts, more-so in pre-animated bits like fight entrances.

"steamapps\common\Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus\script\player"
"Senran Kagura Estival Versus\GameData\Binary\Param\Player"
"Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash\GameData\Binary\Param\Player" And rename the original "plbodyscl"s something else.

I know that the PBS one is compatible with Burst Renewal but I don't know from experience where it goes.

And the bustinfo file goes in Senran Kagura Estival Versus\GameData\Binary\physics

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/18/2020 at 9:24 PM, reedcolyn said:

i dont if its just me but i thought there was a picture/portraits mod?

Picture related were only made in SK PBS.

On 10/21/2020 at 2:03 AM, Spinozilla said:

I downloaded theĀ Protruding nipples v1.3Ā mod but it doesn't work when I attach the wooden doll accessory. I followed the instructions but nothing happens. Some help would be nice

Protruding nipples only affect some costumes. And Accessory niples (dolls) need to be set manually with cordinates.

On 11/11/2020 at 4:14 PM, WreckedRonin77 said:

I replaced the models withĀ Talented Butler's SG2.0 skin and installed their remove light bar mod. The characters still start out with clothing on. Is there a way to make them nude all the time? I am new to PC and to mods. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm not the author of the skins (unless I said otherwiseĀ in a specific mod), I just summarized everything in a single post with instructions.

On 11/30/2020 at 9:22 PM, Kurogane821 said:

Don't know if anyone on this thread is still active but I need help with the nipple wooden doll mod. I put in the right coordinates but they clip through the clothing and wanted to know how to fix that. Thanks to whoever is active still and can help me with this!

You've done nothing wrong. Unfortunately that's a issue you will have to face to use it.
What people usually do is Use the girls nude all the time or us protruding nipples (costumes).
There is no option to make it visible only when clothes are damaged and stuff.

• 1 month later...

Would it be possible for some super duper awesome modders to make a mod to add Marie Rose and Lu Meng from PBSĀ toĀ Estival Versus? Like they could use another characters moveset. Or maybe if not their actual models than maybe just at least their outfits? I love those 2 characters, sucks they are in PBS but not Estival Versus

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, _Xenom_ said:

Hi, help me please

I'm looking for a mod to see 100% undressed on all the girls

NO Uniform and NO Lingerie on all the girls

Ā 

Thank you so much

Wouldn't it be convenient if we had a thread where the OP included all of the nude mods of the game, with screenshot of those mods, download links and install instructions? Such a shame nobody has done that yet.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone!

Ā 

i'm new here, i have some issues with those mods and i'm asking if anyone can kindly help me.

Ā 

I have used the "uncesored mod" in order to remove the light beams, then i have used the the "no bra" mod. Everything have worked fine, no censor, the lingerie are full nude now but when i have tried to install the "Skin Softman Realistic Protrusion Compatible" have worked only for the bottom.

Ā 

The nipples are "flat" and i don't know what to do. Same issue with SG1.0 or SG2.0.

Ā 

What i have wrong?

Edited by nnardo
8 hours ago, nnardo said:

Hello everyone!

Ā 

i'm new here, i have some issues with those mods and i'm asking if anyone can kindly help me.

Ā 

I have used the "uncesored mod" in order to remove the light beams, then i have used the the "no bra" mod. Everything have worked fine, no censor, the lingerie are full nude now but when i have tried to install the "Skin Softman Realistic Protrusion Compatible" have worked only for the bottom.

Ā 

The nipples are "flat" and i don't know what to do. Same issue with SG1.0 or SG2.0.

Ā 

What i have wrong?

Ā 

The non flat nipples are separate from SG2.0. There was one comment from some years ago that had links forĀ the pointy nips.

Ā 

On 8/20/2018 at 6:49 PM, LV04Leelee said:

So pointy nipples for every outfit is a bit tough to get a hold of, because it's like, multiple gigabytes but I know a few links for it.

In this file there's a folder for uniforms, here is part one for Ninja outfits, here is part two for ninja outfits, and lastly here is the other costumes.

Remember: the ninja outfits don't apply to alternate colors so you'll have to copy and paste in the missing files.

Ā 

The thing is I've been looking through the files too and the uniform folder is complete, but the ninja outfits require you to copy most of the costumes multiple times so it also works in the alternate colors (and renaming the files) and it's missing all the costumes that have an a in the name (likeĀ 15a_00_H.cat, etc.) and the FreeCos is also missing some.

Edited by dixshi
49 minutes ago, dixshi said:

Ā 

The non flat nipples are separate from SG2.0. There was one comment from some years ago that had links forĀ the pointy nips.

Ā 

Ā 

The thing is I've been looking through the files too and the uniform folder is complete, but the ninja outfits require you to copy most of the costumes multiple times so it also works in the alternate colors (and renaming the files) and it's missing all the costumes that have an a in the name (likeĀ 15a_00_H.cat, etc.) and the FreeCos is also missing some.

Ā 

Thanks a lot! now everything works fine!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Loverslab members,

Ā 

I also have an issue with the "no bra" mods. Sorry if this matters has already been previously issued, but I read quickly all the post and it does not seem to be the case (the closer I found was on posts 159/160, but it did not helped me)...

Could you please help me with it?

Ā 

I read the first post to pick the following mods in the CLOTHING MODS : "No bra", "No Panties", "Braless Scholl Swimsuit" and "Braless Swimsuit and Tee"

I also downloaded the "Decensor" mod to remove the light beams (thanks a lot for it :))

I started by the Decensor mod and placed it in the "effect" directory.

Then, I placed the mod for no panties and placed it in the "Game" directory (and confirm to erase the previous files, naturally) and it worked (thanks again :)) ) !

Ā 

Sadly, I tried to do the same with each "no bras" mods, but none of them worked.

What happens is that whatever the mod I place, I still have these stupid bandages at the place of the nipples and I can't get rid of them.

Ā 

I read post from some people who seemed to have this issue, but I failed to understand how they have removed these bandages?

Ā 

Is there a combination of "outfit / lingerie / accessories" I need to perform to unlock it? If it is the case, I don't understand why the "no panties" mod works without problem...

Ā 

I add that I bought the game on Steam alone without the DLC. Should I get one or some of them to make it work?

Ā 

Thanks a lot for your help!

On 8/16/2021 at 8:43 AM, Chatanas said:

Hello Loverslab members,

Ā 

I also have an issue with the "no bra" mods. Sorry if this matters has already been previously issued, but I read quickly all the post and it does not seem to be the case (the closer I found was on posts 159/160, but it did not helped me)...

Could you please help me with it?

Ā 

I read the first post to pick the following mods in the CLOTHING MODS : "No bra", "No Panties", "Braless Scholl Swimsuit" and "Braless Swimsuit and Tee"

I also downloaded the "Decensor" mod to remove the light beams (thanks a lot for it :))

I started by the Decensor mod and placed it in the "effect" directory.

Then, I placed the mod for no panties and placed it in the "Game" directory (and confirm to erase the previous files, naturally) and it worked (thanks again :)) ) !

Ā 

Sadly, I tried to do the same with each "no bras" mods, but none of them worked.

What happens is that whatever the mod I place, I still have these stupid bandages at the place of the nipples and I can't get rid of them.

Ā 

I read post from some people who seemed to have this issue, but I failed to understand how they have removed these bandages?

Ā 

Is there a combination of "outfit / lingerie / accessories" I need to perform to unlock it? If it is the case, I don't understand why the "no panties" mod works without problem...

Ā 

I add that I bought the game on Steam alone without the DLC. Should I get one or some of them to make it work?

Ā 

Thanks a lot for your help!

From what I vaguely remember, Bras were strictly tied to Costumes.
So hence you would need something like No bra Clothing.
So you may be using a costume that didn't had it's bra edited.

Hello @The Butler,

Ā 

Apparently it was as simple as what you said ?

I thought I could see if it was working by going in the Dressing Room, but apparently it was not the case as it worked only with few costumes there (I'd say 5 or 6, not more)

Thank you for your time, as apparently you shouldn't be helping with problem in Senran Kagura series games ?

1 hour ago, Chatanas said:

Hello @The Butler,

Ā 

Apparently it was as simple as what you said ?

I thought I could see if it was working by going in the Dressing Room, but apparently it was not the case as it worked only with few costumes there (I'd say 5 or 6, not more)

Thank you for your time, as apparently you shouldn't be helping with problem in Senran Kagura series games ?

there is a download somewhere in this thread that is a premodded file with every costume in the game braless but i dont know where it is anymore. or it might be in the other estival vs thread, im not sure.

but also if you want braless costumes you could also go to the Burst ReNewal thread and download those ones and they should work in Estival as well. those costumes have shortened skirts though

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this thread's not dead. I don't want to get rid of all panties and bras, because I think some of them are super cute, but I wish there was a way to mod an invisible set or an invisible outfit so I could basically play an entire mission as any girl nude. But it wouldn't affect any of the other base outfits or lingerie.

okay ive been looking for almost a month now. does any sort of FULL nude (before clothes destruction KO) costume exist for the VITA version? i have the normal nude mod working just just which is no bra on lingerie and some clothes but im really looking for that final piece no panty. as stated, looking for this on a base outfit no destruction and on VITA20180720191958_1.jpg

Due to google privacy policy all G.drive links become obsolete.
And updating all of them is a pain in the ass, so access the Repository of you want to download mods.
Repository is in the OP.

PS: Stop spamming requests, I'm receiving tons of spam requesting access to files. If this keep up I'll be forced to remove all access to those files.

Edited by The Butler