[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura - Estival Versus

Hi,

thanks for collecting all of this, it really helps to get an overview. I hope that you will go the extra mile and upload the missing screenshots.

Small aside: the link to "Brown Skin" is broken (says 404).

Thanks!

Alan

EDIT: I've found a boob resizer app online somewhere. Perhaps it would be a worthy addition as well.

Hi,

thanks for collecting all of this, it really helps to get an overview. I hope that you will go the extra mile and upload the missing screenshots.

Small aside: the link to "Brown Skin" is broken (says 404).

Thanks!

Alan

EDIT: I've found a boob resizer app online somewhere. Perhaps it would be a worthy addition as well.

Link updated .

Post it. If I don't have it I will add.

Thanks for this, I can add on Goumou Hair, all these packs have previews in them already and only the FIRST version (i.e. before 1.1) has a diferrent style of textures that many people prefer for some girls. Under_Hair mod was updated many times, final version is this one (to make compatible with protrusion): http://www.mediafire.com/file/sjszfp11n4byq4r/SKEV_4KUH_Uniform_%28Hair%2BHairless_Textures_%2B_Pointy_Uniforms%29.rar

Thanks for this, I can add on Goumou Hair, all these packs have previews in them already and only the FIRST version (i.e. before 1.1) has a diferrent style of textures that many people prefer for some girls. Under_Hair mod was updated many times, final version is this one (to make compatible with protrusion): http://www.mediafire.com/file/sjszfp11n4byq4r/SKEV_4KUH_Uniform_%28Hair%2BHairless_Textures_%2B_Pointy_Uniforms%29.rar

Wow . I had this exact file here but I didn't know what it was except mine don't have any previews in it (sadly) . I will use your link since I don't know what version mine is.

Wow . I had this exact file here but I didn't know what it was except mine don't have any previews in it (sadly) . I will use your link since I don't know what version mine is.

The link is Under_hair, it doesn't have previews but this version came together with Uniform mod that gave girls pointy nipples, so it was tweaked to line up with them, it's Goumou Hair (a different less cartoonish hair mod) that has previews inside.

Hey folks,

quick question. Is there a "nude outfit"? I'm trying to arrange the doll for protruding nipples, but since I use a boob scaler, the values provided by the mod don't match. Positioning a nipple while the character is wearing clothes (the game always switches to clothes when positioning accessoires) is a nightmare. And that's probably the weirdest sentence I've ever written so far XD

Hey folks,

quick question. Is there a "nude outfit"? I'm trying to arrange the doll for protruding nipples, but since I use a boob scaler, the values provided by the mod don't match. Positioning a nipple while the character is wearing clothes (the game always switches to clothes when positioning accessoires) is a nightmare. And that's probably the weirdest sentence I've ever written so far XD

Ayame's apron C1 or Renka's Bikini C5 (from no bra mods)

Hey folks,

Thanks, much appreciated :)

Hey folks,

Is there any that doesnt require owning DLC to use it with?

Hey folks,

Is there any that doesnt require owning DLC to use it with?

Don't think so . You can try breaking her clothes in the touch mode and adjust the nipple.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone have a chart that says what character correlates to what #?

like pl00_00 is Ayame?

Here you go.

00 Character Asuka;
01 Character Ikaruga;
02 Character Katsuragi;
03 Character Yagyu;
04 Character Hibari;
05 Character Homura;
06 Character Yomi;
07 Character Hikage;
08 Character Mirai;
09 Character Haruka;
10 Character Yumi;
11 Character Murakami;
12 Character Yozakura;
13 Character Shiki;
14 Character Minori;
15 Character Miyabi;
16 Character Murasaki;
17 Character Imu;
18 Character Ryoubi;
19 Character Ryouna;
20 Character Jasmine;
21 Character Ryouki;
22 Character Renka;
23 Character Hanabi;
24 Character Kafuru;
25 Character Daidoji;
26 Character Rin;
27 Character Sayuri;
28 Character Ayame;
29 Character Ayane;
30 Character SunCe;
31 Character LuBu;
32 Character GuanYu;
33 Character Naraku;
34 Character Kagura;

Hello Olivia!!

hope you can read this!

Thanks for your great bodymod!

It's working awesome, but there are two glitches :-/

1st one: I've changed values for all chars. But "Kagura" - the last one in the menu - doesn't save. Settings for this char are default after restart and "load".

2nd one: The application creates a virtual copy in windows temp dir. This doesn't allow me to create an exception in my desktop firewall :-( So I always have to hit allow allow allow on restart :D

Would be great if somebody of you could post this to:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/502800/discussions/0/133259956009520157/?ctp=12#c1368380934286466767

Thx for everything :-)

You guys rock!

• 4 weeks later...

game updated last night now all characters have barbie doll anatomy was wonding if any one is having this problem

Did you try re-applying the mods ?
Yes I tried reapplying all the mods most of them work just get the Barbie doll effect I've tried restoring the files and then read putting the mods in but nothing works

game updated last night now all characters have barbie doll anatomy was wonding if any one is having this problem

Did you try re-applying the mods ?
Yes I tried reapplying all the mods most of them work just get the Barbie doll effect I've tried restoring the files and then read putting the mods in but nothing works

Try using a different Skin mode instead of the one you are using and see if that works. Barbie doll effect is related directly to skin mods.

Sorry I can't provide a conclusive solution since I no longer have the game installed.

Also there hasn't been any new update for a long time.

Last update was update 8 (1.06)

And none of these updates effect the mods in any way.

Do you know if there's an "8K Smooth Skin for acc nips mod" with the hair from the "4K hair mod" floating around (along with tanned, bukakke, and tanned+bukakke I guess)?

I tried looking to no avail.

Also about the "barbie doll" thing, did you by chance mess with the body scaling?

Also about the "barbie doll" thing, did you by chance mess with the body scaling?

no i have not im completely lost on what happened ive try uninstalling the hole game and reinstalling it ive tried various mods but nothing seems to fix it

Uninstall, delete, re-download, before you apply ANYTHING (mods, patches (assuming you aren't using the steam version), etc.) check the character models.

If it's ok then install things and check after you do (it doesn't have to be one-by-one or anything just be sure you can keep track of what you install).

If it's NOT ok then maybe some kind of global setting got borked somewhere (or maybe it's a graphics card issue), in other words I don't know what to tell you in that case but try some things out.

Hope you get back to the goods in a timely manner.

Just wondering, but with the Cat Texture editor, would it be possible to mix and match the textures from the Goumou Hair mod with the 8k smooth skin textures?

I love the pubic hair options, but I hate the nipples on a lot of them. The textures are a bit too low res and are a bit ugly to look at. Thanks in advance