View File

-------------------------------------------------

Bathing in Skyrim - Male Animations

V1.00

--------------------------------------------------

Has this ever happened to you?

You and your Dovahkiin have just finished clearing Bleak Falls Barrow (for the 1000nth time). After searching crypts and fighting Draugr, he is tired, sweaty, dusty and sore (and you have a cramp in your pinky). Nothing seems more inviting than an invigorating dip in the cool river that stretches out before him.

He climbs down the rocks and meanders ruggedly to the bank of the roaring watercourse, relishing the thought of relief that awaits within that swirling tributary.

He deftly removes his armor; and steps gingerly, yet with virility, into that cold flood. You hand him (console) a bar of Dragon's Tongue Soap. None of that frilly floral scented rub will do for your Dragonborn. He takes the soap and as he begins to cleanse himself you suddenly think:

OMG!!! What...in...the....HELL.....is he doing??

You watch in horror as your masculine, virile, macho Character transforms into Marilyn Monroe standing over a NYC Subway Grate. You quickly look away from your monitor, trying in vain to not lose the immersion for which you have so desperately striven; but, too late. The spell has been broken; your connection, violently severed.

Finally, after what seems like an eternity, he is dressed and ready to continue the adventure; looking as dapper, strong, and masculine as ever. Yet, the memory of that event haunts the depths of your mind, for what has been seen cannot be unseen; and your view of the Dragonborn has been forever altered.

----------------------------------

Well, folks, gather 'round and may Talos be Praised. Never again will your male play-through be disrupted by non-masculine animations. For the low, low price of carpal tunnel and weight gain (from sitting in front of the computer all day; navigating with a mouse; and eating cheesy poofs and hot pockets), you too can download bathing animations that will do your Dovahkiin proud. Imagine, you can now sneer at Nazeem as you manly bathe in the Whiterun waterfall in preparation for your ascension to the Cloud District and your first meeting with the Jarl.

-------------------------------------

Requirements:

Bathing in Skyrim
(thank you Captain Obvious)

FNIS
(duh, animations, yeah)

Installation:

• Install Bathing in Skyrim.
  • Install the Male Animations. Ensure that both FNIS files are overwritten
  • Run FNIS for Users. Ensure that Bathing in Skyrim V1.11m is read.

Uninstall:

• Remove the Male Animations
  • Run FNIS for Users. Ensure that Bathing in Skyrim V1.11m IS NOT read.

Note on Wash Cloth:

I did not animate with the Wash Cloth. I found the Bar Rag, that the original mod references, to be too large and bulky to be usable. If use of the Wash Cloth is important, then the original animations may be the better choice.

For the "pics or it didn't happen" crowd:

Password: bathing

Credits:
Bethesda Game Studios: for TESV:Skyrim
@mz1n: for Bathing in Skyrim
@fore: for FNIS
me: for having too much time on my hands.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/22/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Bathing in Skyrim, FNIS
  • Special Edition Compatible

I'm 100% straight yet somehow I found that video strangely erotic. Good job.

Now that is funny.  Not your response; but your comment.

I really tried to make the animations as utility and not sensual, so as to appeal to a wider audience. 

I guess my gay comes though no matter what I do.... :blush:

Thank you for the compliment.  :cool:

Wonderful job :)  I have to admit your description made me chuckle as I read it, Great job with it!  It's funny too because  I thought my husband was only one who called cheese puffs cheesy poofs! LOL    Very well done and thank you! Sometimes I like playing a male PC and the bathing creeped me out too. Just so happens I'm playing a male now so, downloading this right now!

Wonderful job :)  I have to admit your description made me chuckle as I read it, Great job with it!  It's funny too because  I thought my husband was only one who called cheese puffs cheesy poofs! LOL    Very well done and thank you! Sometimes I like playing a male PC and the bathing creeped me out too. Just so happens I'm playing a male now so, downloading this right now!

Thank you, kit.

Cheesy poofs and hot pockets are both references to South Park.  I was playing WOW when "Make love, not Warcraft" was released; so it has a special place in my heart.... lol.

Enjoy! :cool:

Awesome as always Tweens. Thanks!

Um, No Loofahs?

Thanks, rhody.  :)

I was thinking more along the lines of a florescent pink poof.  :angel:

Actually, I have been working with the bar rag. Scaling and shaping it to be the size of the soap; so that it will fit the hand.  I have it working in all respects except for it showing in my character's hand during animation play.

that animation looks very well done. will my females follower still be able to use the regular animation from bathing in skyrim? or will it overwrite? or do you plan on doing a female version that can be used alongside this?

Thank you. ;)

It will overwrite the female version; so it's a one or the other situation.

In order to have both male and female animations, the scripts of the main mod would need to be changed.

Bathing in Skyrim is okay on the scripts.  I run very heavy on scripts and it ran fine for me.   

Outstanding animations!  Thank you!@

Now if we can get one of our mighyy modders to change the "dirt" from shaders to slavetats, it would be the best ever!!!

is bathing in skyrim script heavy?

I have mine set to poll every 3 game hours; so the impact seems to be minimal. 

Bathing in Skyrim is okay on the scripts.  I run very heavy on scripts and it ran fine for me.   

Outstanding animations!  Thank you!@

Now if we can get one of our mighyy modders to change the "dirt" from shaders to slavetats, it would be the best ever!!!

My pleasure.  ;)

Mmm.. I think this new animation is gonna make me switch from KNN.  

Thank you for the compliment. ;)

It's a shame that the mod isn't set up to use both.

I play female characters and thus don't need this animation (well made as it is), but the description is hilarious!

:cool:

I do my best to be entertaining.  :D

Mmm.. I think this new animation is gonna make me switch from KNN.  

Thank you for the compliment. ;)

It's a shame that the mod isn't set up to use both.

I mean.. I play 97% women characters, but bathing doesn't have to be sexualized. lol

I'm just trying to get clean here