6 hours ago, Sandhorse said:

Wonderful animation, thank you SOO much!  The description is so funny because it is true.  I always reverted back to the generic showing animation cuz of the girly pose.  

I only have one issue.  When the animation starts for me, it starts near the end; just when he begins to wash his posterior.  If I use another bar of soap I can get the whole animation, but even that is not consistent.  Any idea why this might be happening?  

Also, any plans on a bathing animation? Perhaps a variation of what you have already, just with an initial dip, and post rinse.  I only ask, cuz bodies of water are more prevalent then waterfalls.  (and I want to see your animation every time) :)

Anyways, thanks again for your work.

Thank you for the compliments.  ?

It's been a long time since I looked at the scripts for the main mod; but iirc, there is timing set for the animations and my animations are longer than the original, so they don't play consistently.  Unfortunately, I don't have permission to alter the main mod, so there isn't anything I can do to adjust it.  

The same is true for bathing.  I have made bathing animations and use them in my game, but they require changes to the script in order to function.  The shower animations used the separate animations; so I was able to just replace those.  The bathing animations are hard-coded and can't easily be replaced. 

1 minute ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Yer know, watching them bathe I'd started thinking there were no actual Men in skyrim. You just rescued Stenvar from my ridicule, thanks yer.<3

These total replacers? Or the female anims still play fer females? Either way this is a hell of a step up, thank you. :]

LOL....My pleasure.?

They are total replacements.  The scripts would have to be rewritten to accommodate both genders and, as I stated above, I don't have permission to make those changes.

14 hours ago, Tweens said:

Thank you for the compliments.  ?

It's been a long time since I looked at the scripts for the main mod; but iirc, there is timing set for the animations and my animations are longer than the original, so they don't play consistently.  Unfortunately, I don't have permission to alter the main mod, so there isn't anything I can do to adjust it.  

The same is true for bathing.  I have made bathing animations and use them in my game, but they require changes to the script in order to function.  The shower animations used the separate animations; so I was able to just replace those.  The bathing animations are hard-coded and can't easily be replaced. 

Thanks for the reply.  At least I know it's not something I'm doing wrong.  It's not game breaking, so it's a caveat I can live with.  

On another note, your same-sex sex animation, woe!!  I don't necessarily get into sex mods (at least not for Skyrim, SIM's on the other hand...)  Anyway, your animations are so graceful and lifelike, I may just need to add them in.   If I may ask a question about the demo vids you created for them.  I know SOS is involved, but what body mods and textures are you using?  I currently use SAM; is there any compatibility? (I don't think SAMs 'tackle' is dynamic, so it may not be 'up' for the challenge) But if not, I'll make a special Skyrim build that will use SL and your animations, but I think I will want your body and texture mods as well.

Thanks for any input you can provide.     

12 minutes ago, Sandhorse said:

Thanks for the reply.  At least I know it's not something I'm doing wrong.  It's not game breaking, so it's a caveat I can live with.  

On another note, your same-sex sex animation, woe!!  I don't necessarily get into sex mods (at least not for Skyrim, SIM's on the other hand...)  Anyway, your animations are so graceful and lifelike, I may just need to add them in.   If I may ask a question about the demo vids you created for them.  I know SOS is involved, but what body mods and textures are you using?  I currently use SAM; is there any compatibility? (I don't think SAMs 'tackle' is dynamic, so it may not be 'up' for the challenge) But if not, I'll make a special Skyrim build that will use SL and your animations, but I think I will want your body and texture mods as well.

Thanks for any input you can provide.     

SAM will work just fine.  There are quite a few people that use the SAM body with my animations.  Some of the hand alignments work better with the SoS body; but it isn't a big deal (by what I understand.  I have never used SAM myself).  The 'tackle' (hehe) is dynamic with SAM and actually works in the same way as SOS (they were both made by the same person).

The body I use is the SOS Body HDT mod.  The textures, and most everything else you see in the vids, I made but haven't released.  I like thick pubic hair and over saturated colors that are not what most people prefer.  Also I use a mod called Everybody's Different that allows for Texture and Mesh distribution among NPCs; so I have 10 different texture sets.  That would require quite the fomod to allow people to chose which texture set to use.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey Tweens.

Loving yet another great mod from you!

Had a bit of a brain fart though - your animations had worked before but just recently the regular "non-masculine" animations started playing (though have to admit NOT to my horror ;)

But then I saw the forum post about making sure to have the shower settings as "standing" and remembered that I had switched to one of the combined shower settings.

Don't remember seeing anything about that in your intro page but then again I was enjoying your funny intro so much that maybe I got distracted (lol)

Anyway, long story short, thanks again for another necessary (at least to me that is) mod!

• 1 month later...

Lots of fun. But I do have an issue maybe someone can give me some insights on. The Standing animation works fine on my follower (Vorstag) but not on my char. My char is stuck in a T pose. Same with the Bend Down animation., The only one I can run on my char is the Mixed animation;. But all work on my follower and other NPC's. So I don't get it. Any ideas?

Thanks. 

PS: Got it sort of working. But I don't get it.. every other animation works - like all of M2M and others. This is the only one. Right now, my PC get about half way done then stands there for a few.. then bends and finishes. Better then nothing. At least my follower can take a full bath. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/4/2020 at 2:03 AM, drose25 said:

For those of you wanting an SE version: you can download Cathedral Assets Optimizer and use it to convert the animation files to the new SE format.  Then drop them in the BiS mod and run FNIS and you're good.

Thanks a lot for the advice. Everything is working! Ideally!