hi, this pack was intended to bring ZEP as integration for MEP.  As I could see now it´s not needed any more to spread ZEP into every mod. So FNIS is spending errors if there are 2 or more mods using ZEP-animations.

In the following update I will rename that stuff and you (as the mod- writer) can choose your stuff and take your beloved resource. For all others this error should then disappear.

I have personally another problem with the mod that maybe none of you has (I really am wondering)...this is very strange to me and I need to figure this out today FIRST OF ALL.

..hi, thanks for help: i´ll rename that stuff in next release-EASY...don´t worry...really no problem.

I figured it would be fixed pretty easily =)

Do you want me to remove the edited fnis list text file that I posted to prevent confusion?

No -let it how you did- is everything fine here....thank you for you quick reactions...everything is fine!

Another Thing:..please look at my Pictures above...I´m thankful fo any solution to "kick" that landscape error out of my game...

as soon, the original esp/esm is changing in loadorder, this nonsence is activated. Maybe this can be an effect of a landscape mod?....Loadorder-landscape-mod?...

If so, I´ll reset the outdoor cell by tes5edit and create the stuff without changing outside area...this is also possible but will look different...PITY!

hi, this pack was intended to bring ZEP as integration for MEP.  As I could see now it´s not needed any more to spread ZEP into every mod. So FNIS is spending errors if there are 2 or more mods using ZEP-animations.

In the following update I will rename that stuff and you (as the mod- writer) can choose your stuff and take your beloved resource. For all others this error should then disappear.

I have personally another problem with the mod that maybe none of you has (I really am wondering)...this is very strange to me and I need to figure this out today FIRST OF ALL.

..hi, thanks for help: i´ll rename that stuff in next release-EASY...don´t worry...really no problem.

I figured it would be fixed pretty easily =)

Do you want me to remove the edited fnis list text file that I posted to prevent confusion?

Natürlich mache ich Dir gleich ein paar Foto's! Kleinen Moment, bin gerade erst rein.

Problem mit FNIS? Es gibt kein Problem mit FNIS, jeder zweite hier wie ich den Post's entnehme ist einfach nur zu blöd zu installieren oder warum ist mein FNIS sauber und warum funktionieren bei mir alle Furniture und Animationen?! Weil mein Computer zauber'n kann? Bestimmt nicht  ;)

Wenn ich manche hier lese, wie sie nur am rum maulen sind, kommt mir echt die kalte Kotze! Jeder hier dem irgendwas nicht passt soll einfach mal die Fr... halten. Langsam reicht's mir in diesem Forum echt. Jeden Tag die gleiche Leier. 

Jeder sollte hier mal bedenken, das ihr hier tolle Arbeit leistet und Eure Freizeit opfert! Kein Wunder das so viele gute Modder aufhören, ich würde es auch tun. Es gibt keine undankbarere Community wie hier auf Loverslab!

So, Deine Bilder, sieht alles gut aus, also keine baulichen Mängel  :)

post-282039-0-74843800-1496829420_thumb.pngpost-282039-0-49314100-1496829434_thumb.pngpost-282039-0-71225200-1496829447_thumb.pngpost-282039-0-66707700-1496829459_thumb.pngpost-282039-0-03110000-1496829471_thumb.pngpost-282039-0-82871900-1496829483_thumb.pngpost-282039-0-04505200-1496829496_thumb.png

I have had a quick test.

1. Gallows Arm on the building and Western Gallows dont work well. The rope doesnt appear.

2. A big bug in Glass Coffin. There's no way to get out, when you activate twice, the player get stuck. And if you get PLAYER'S AI forcely, when you want to play another animation it plays the Glass Coffin animation, which can only be sloved by load a save before.

3. The Glass Cage doesnnt work still.

4. There are two pieces of 'furniture' outside (on the platform with gallows) with rope on it(just like gallows), but cannot be activated.

Later I will check all furniture carefully. Looking forward to better and more content. XD

No -let it how you did- is everything fine here....thank you for you quick reactions...everything is fine!

Another Thing:..please look at my Pictures above...I´m thankful fo any solution to "kick" that landscape error out of my game...

as soon, the original esp/esm is changing in loadorder, this nonsence is activated. Maybe this can be an effect of a landscape mod?....Loadorder-landscape-mod?...

If so, I´ll reset the outdoor cell by tes5edit and create the stuff without changing outside area...this is also possible but will look different...PITY!

It looks ok to me also..  quality is different in my view because it is night and I had to use vampire vision =p

I think maybe when changing the load order.. the way skyrim string allocation for exterior cells will change also.  This may cause your oddity.

I think if you save inside interior and wait a bit.. it maybe will fix the issue allowing the exterior to adjust to new string allocation for exteriors.

And gee t.ara...  umm thanks? for cooking dinner =p

post-30005-0-29373300-1496831688_thumb.png

post-30005-0-64598500-1496831700_thumb.png

post-30005-0-46055400-1496832541_thumb.png

Hi everyone! I've seen some error reports on [ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version?], but for me there is another problem, [ERROR(9): Индекс находился вне границ массива]. something like "The index was outside the array boundaries" (as translated by Google), I don't know why error description is in russian, while language set to english. And I really have no idea what I can do to successfully update FNIS behaviour, so I ask for some help. It's my first problem with FNIS, so if any logs needed please tell me which ones should I upload.

There is all test from FNIS window:

FNIS Behavior V6.2 07.06.2017 17:31:14
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones) male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading dcc-display-model-2 V102 ...
Reading DD V3.4.0 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 472 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V3.4.0 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V1.0 ...
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V5.9 ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading TaraFurniturePack V.0.0.-1 ( 200 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 36 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1 ( 171 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

ERROR(9): Индекс находился вне границ массива.

Hi everyone! I've seen some error reports on [ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version?], but for me there is another problem, [ERROR(9): Индекс находился вне границ массива]. something like "The index was outside the array boundaries" (as translated by Google), I don't know why error description is in russian, while language set to english. And I really have no idea what I can do to successfully update FNIS behaviour, so I ask for some help. It's my first problem with FNIS, so if any logs needed please tell me which ones should I upload.

Reading DD V3.4.0 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 472 alternate animations) ...

Reading DD2 V3.4.0 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...

Reading DDSL V1.0 ...

Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V5.9 ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Reading TaraFurniturePack V.0.0.-1 ( 200 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 36 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1 ( 171 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

i keep getting ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array.

I have the same error

This occurs if you have too many animations.     If you are using ZAP 6.22 this is very likely to happen because you are overlapping the furnitures animations from that along with the ones t.ara put in this.   I think there is a smaller limit to the number of furniture animations allowed.

In this case you would have to roll back to zap 6.11 AND / OR reduce the number of animations you have.

Another FNIS error, however, I'm using ZAP 7

Reading TaraFurniturePack V.0.0.-1  ( 200 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 36 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZazExtensionPackAlternat Animation prefix used twice

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  39 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZazExtensionPack\FNIS_ZazExtensionPack_List.txt):  AAprefix zbx

[added] I noticed a little later that the error is actually with the Zaz Extension Pack, not the Animation Pack.

Reading DDSL V1.0 ...

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

I have the same error

This occurs if you have too many animations.     If you are using ZAP 6.22 this is very likely to happen because you are overlapping the furnitures animations from that along with the ones t.ara put in this.   I think there is a smaller limit to the number of furniture animations allowed.

In this case you would have to roll back to zap 6.11 AND / OR reduce the number of animations you have.

when you say ZAP you mean ZazAnimationPack?

Aaaaaand nothing is dependent on ZEP.

Need to start a new game anyway, Well, semi-new. Going to disable it and do a clean save from the Abandoned Prison.

Yes, ZAP = Zaz Animation Pack

or so I thought :)

I did read a bit closer and saw the error is with the Zaz Extension Pack, though.

and updated my post :D

Gallows: Rope was not intended to be used-reason: some mods what to put the ropes by script, so I did not set the furniture user into ropes...only the gallow rope should be appearing, that´s it!:-))

Glas Coffin has issures (I think, because of the "open Close script"-this will not be changed for now)

The Glas Cages do not work because they have no collision at all...this may be solved in future. This release is ALSO a HURRY-UP release-DO NOT FORGET that, please. I did everything myself-and I did a lot to reactivate the furnitures again and then same time create new animations...THIS IS V.0.0-1 lol....

-Glass Cage is deko....

-Glass Coffin has particulary issures (I know)

-Missing Ropes are exactly wanted on gallows

-your 4th Point I do not understand?1....2 pieces of furnitures?...there´s a carpet, but has no ropes on it...the hogtie-struggling has ropes: ankles and wrist ropes. (this Animation type is put twice: on the ground floor of the gallows and onto the Bridge...)

I have had a quick test. 1. Gallows Arm on the building and Western Gallows dont work well. The rope doesnt appear. 2. A big bug in Glass Coffin. There's no way to get out, when you activate twice, the player get stuck. And if you get PLAYER'S AI forcely, when you want to play another animation it plays the Glass Coffin animation, which can only be sloved by load a save before. 3. The Glass Cage doesnnt work still. 4. There are two pieces of 'furniture' outside (on the platform with gallows) with rope on it(just like gallows), but cannot be activated. Later I will check all furniture carefully. Looking forward to better and more content. XD

Reading DDSL V1.0 ...

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

I have the same error

when you say ZAP you mean ZazAnimationPack?

Yes, it Zap 6.22 that was working in collaboration with t.ara.  It would be no longer needed since t.ara has ported his furnitures over to this mod instead. If you do not use zap 6.22, then the problem is simply too many animations. If you ARE using 6.22 you can roll back to 6.11

Another FNIS error, however, I'm using ZAP 7

Reading TaraFurniturePack V.0.0.-1  ( 200 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 36 alternate animations) ...

Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZazExtensionPackAlternat Animation prefix used twice

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  39 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZazExtensionPack\FNIS_ZazExtensionPack_List.txt):  AAprefix zbx

[added] I noticed a little later that the error is actually with the Zaz Extension Pack, not the Animation Pack.

I posted a workaround here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/79269-taraultimatefurniturepack/?p=1920788.

T.ara is addressing this in the next update. Also zep has not been made to work with zap 7.0 yet (as you have mentioned)

I have the same error

Reading DDSL V1.0 ...

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

too many animations remove some or make sure using fnis xxl and try again

ABOUT ZAP 6.22.xx

...and the FNIS error(s)

Please do not use zap6.22.xx...That mod is DEAD - and delete that Version !!!! --roll Forward to ZAP 7.0 !!!!!!!!!!

...I will not spend a second to try to help people who are using that stuff because I took it down.

This new pack is much more better and solves every past problems.

You will never have any collisions with other stuff (excluding ZEP in special circumstances for this version).

...that FNIS error is "Peanuts" and will be whipped away with a next release...

I had FNIS xxl  "let carried" over 420 furnitures with more than 4000 animations...imo this is simply HUGE !!!! -and maybe over 10000 animations are available...

If you have too many animations, you can reduce the number by removing some unused animations in the meshes/actors/character/animation/tarafurniturepack.

Please back up originals

I think maybe you could be able to remove the following animations for now

Pinups_lay31.hkx - pinups_lay54.hkx

everything labeled zap except

_ZazAPC051.hkx

zazfurntureexit.hkx

zbfxnoose_dead.hkx

zbfxnoose_enter.hkx

zbfxnoose_slowstruggle.hkx

zbfxnoose_struggle.hkx

You will need to keep these files in green.

all the other zap or zbx stuff is not needed yet.

This all may change in future updates.. and T.ara will have to verify this for sure.  But the export works if you exclude these files. (do not delete files in green) The other stuff was not included in FNIS export list yet.  I am not sure if they will be used later.. maybe they will be.