Lodakai, I thank you for this Workaround and I am sure that I will use it in future-but I want this mod to be "highest" sort  uncomplicated as possible.

With that new entrance, the esm can stand on top or bottom, the esp same and nothing will disturb the outdoor Scene any more:-))

1000 thanks:-)

Please, what means "override" exactly...?....I´d need to split the esm in future and parallel maybe have an esp that takes care for the ouside area...but this is crappy?;-)()(

Override is basically an ESP plugin to use an ESM as a master... any changes in the ESP will override the code in the master.

so to make one easily, make TaraFurniture as ESM

- open Tarafurniture.ESM in TESVEdit

<ETA> In this point you should clean identical to master records for ESM first.. otherwise you will just include overrides that are not intended.  This will create ITM Error in loot.

- Expand

- Right Click Worldspace

- Click Deep Copy as Override into

- click yes i am sure

- Click checkbox next to <new file>

- name new ESP plugin like  TaraLandscape

- Click yes for adding Skyrim and Tarafurniturepack as ESM

- Close TESVEdit and checkbox next to new file to save.

Now you should see a newly created plugin with the changes you made.

Not everyone will need this..  It can just be used to override in case of problems.  Anyone can follow this method to create their own override if they need to do it. Yes this solution is mostly crappy, but it is the only way to fix conflicts with other mods if you want to use an ESM.  Only other way is to maybe place objects to hide gaps and leave landscape alone.

mvl09Fd.gif

Thanks for your Fantasy:-)

This will be honoured soon...but not with lantern-dildo-electrification...I´ll take care, that NPC´s will visit the area around the house outside for checking some "ropes", that willl lay around there...lol,

ít might also be possible, that some burglers become dancers and stop to attack you. And some other visitors will suddenly test out some crosses..yes, that will happen sometimes...lol

Inside NAVMESH does make sense in future, not now...if the furnitures will have a perfect place and everything is pointed out more fine, then we go to invite followers and friends and maybe you get some slaves inside the testcell...if MEP is ready once, I will be reacting with new areas to play also with quest mods...and why not play stuff like that also inside the "test-cell"...?!

T.ara, you could add a section alongside the waterwheel bridge that would allow characters to walk along, maybe some steps up to the road, a lantern post and all without editing the landscape

Maybe make the lantern post some sort of bondage machine where the victim/NPC/Character has to use a dildo to keep the lantern lit?

Once locked into position, they have to keep pumping on the dildo to keep the lantern lit or they suffer a slow health drain, which allows for some rest. But don't rest too long! The only way to stop the health drain is to keep the lantern lit, pumping up and down on that dildo. You could add a double dildo version and an anal version (gotta keep they boys in mind)

I think its a good idea to develop the mod to include a building. It acts as a good showcase as well as bugtracker.

And you are really, really nice;-))

I think that was the best way to do it T.ara.   You made the best decision I think =)

Hi, I seem to be having a problem installing this file. I got the file installed in my mod manager, but when I try to update my FNIS this message comes up "ERROR(9): Index was outside the bounds of the array." Do you know what it's referring to when it says this?

Do I need to install the 'Cleaned ESM' too? Or just the .ESP from the mega link?

I think this is pretty much a work in progress... so everything available would be from that megalink.  T.ara indicated that there would be frequent updates as well.   I think right now this is intended more as a preview for people clamoring to see the new things.  I don't think it is really in the finished stages yet, so back up your saves and check for updates often.

Hello, this mods will soon have the first update .....

only the esm...

Do I need to install the 'Cleaned ESM' too? Or just the .ESP from the mega link?

I think this is pretty much a work in progress... so everything available would be from that megalink.  T.ara indicated that there would be frequent updates as well.   I think right now this is intended more as a preview for people clamoring to see the new things.  I don't think it is really in the finished stages yet, so back up your saves and check for updates often.

As soon the MEP Team will have their Hands on the stuff, this mod will be in harmony with MEP and will have some fine reachable keywords that can also be used for all other master-mod authors...this Version should be available very very soon....

-I personally have to change the entrance, because in future this mod has to be changed to be an *.esm to work correctly as a resource as far I could understand and all outdoor changes have to be ADD´s and no changes to any landscape (and navmesh). I´ll set some outdoor stuff that way, that it could be used also by NPC´s (something like I did in the 1st Version).

:)

So the error when using FNIS and Zaz Extension pack is fixed now? When downloading, version of the rar is still the same and that is confusing. Or ..?

As soon the MEP Team will have their Hands on the stuff, this mod will be in harmony with MEP and will have some fine reachable keywords that can also be used for all other master-mod authors...this Version should be available very very soon....

-I personally have to change the entrance, because in future this mod has to be changed to be an *.esm to work correctly as a resource as far I could understand and all outdoor changes have to be ADD´s and no changes to any landscape (and navmesh). I´ll set some outdoor stuff that way, that it could be used also by NPC´s (something like I did in the 1st Version).

:)

So the error when using FNIS and Zaz Extension pack is fixed now? When downloading, version of the rar is still the same and that is confusing. Or ..?

Thanks for letting us know, will wait for fix, your pack is really nice addition to the game.

Outdoor area is done ----that´s looking amazing and an "eyecatcher" for all fans of BDSM-orientated skyrimgamers..:-))

As soon the MEP-Integration is ready, you will have a new download (and  a serious Version for the future) ...I´ll take care....A new entrance is added....(outside-cluttering will follow in updates also again...)...

post-1454928-0-97894500-1496956474_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-37799200-1496957794_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-09653200-1496957973_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-89153700-1496958063_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-92320800-1496958284_thumb.jpg

i got Error(9) too in FNIS, i got  5306 animations, supposly i should remove mods? but how many animations this mod have? and whats the max? should i overwrite with ZAZ animation pack when i promts me in NMM?

FNIS has an XXL version, goes up to 12,000 animations. On the FNIS download page, its the third one listed, under Optional.

The thing is, regular FNIS goes to 8,000, so it shouldn't be a problem of too many anims.

Reading a few other reports, it seems that one problem stems from the skeleton getting borked. Make sure to use XPMSE and place it as late in your load order as you can. If you get the same error, do nothing and run FNIS again. Beyond that, try the XXL version.

I have a question with the animation

when I try to run in console "sae tarawoodenpony04" it works but with other animations it fails

how can I run the animations from console?

I am taking the names from the directory

That furniture is still there?...lol-that was my first created furniture that became fully working in this mod - so it is my "Milestone"...(of course, this is looking strange and we can place it at another area)...but the "racked" view along the Riverside is/was quite romantic...lol

The Outside area is remade to work as *.esm with all the landscape mods without artefacts...and also this is not finally ready because I´m not satisfied with my result-but it is no problem to change that from time to time a little...

post-1454928-0-22931600-1497051471_thumb.jpg

I have both the .esm and .esp running now.

I noticed that horses were getting kinda stuck on the end of the bridge wall there, acting as if they couldn't get around the end and off the bridge into Riverwood.

I once found a pillory in the middle of a small glen in the woods between Riften and Ivarstead when I was walking cross-country between the two. Worked, too. And not a single thing nearby. No people, no buildings, no dungeon, just the pillory in a glen in the woods. :huh:

Found a double bed north of Markarth, too. Just sitting there on a flat spot going up a mountain.

I gotta start taking pics when I travel around :P