...3 new furniture markers for "sitting", "laying" and "standing"...they all will "carry" 1-10 animations in the "defined" way...like this:

I´ll prepare "real" animation, that will show cute aspects and perspectives of your character, that you never have seen before...

post-1454928-0-54596800-1503018944_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-97549800-1503094330_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-92800200-1503094557_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-69636400-1503094632_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-98020800-1503094698_thumb.jpg

new outdoor stuff...

small corrections:

a)...the overall wood-shining is "banned"...and B) the wood is now "round"....

...what a beautiful special lightning -"skyrim"- afternoon !!!!!

"a new whiterun" - mod has more than 4 issures...2 of them I have still ingame:

...one lantern ist in the air behind a house somewhere and there´s a pile of flowers very high up in the air above whiterun....(stuff like that can happen quickly, I´ll correct that soon and put that  version soon for upload)

...and there´s a diabella - statue (really nice) but I want to build up a house on that place...gg ...I´ll place her later into the house on a desk:-))

:exclamation:

..and do not do the stuff i do here in your reality..my character is  strongly trained...and for her it´s usual to do such nonsence;-))

post-1454928-0-06624900-1503497094_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-65709800-1503497110_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-31686900-1503497128_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-90104400-1503497144_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-61383000-1503497177_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-11546900-1503497193_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-53486500-1503497213_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-10186900-1503497228_thumb.jpg

When I built up the new houses I suddenly missed a jail-set made from wood because it´s more suiting inside a house, than the iron stuff. I´ll create a wooden set and some wooden cages also. They will be perfectly matching in houses-interieur and also suit in different outside area.

The set is made of:

-2 doors01 and 02 (as usual for different room layouts, left and right handle door), handles are of metal

-1 doorframe

-1 long wall

-1 short wall

-2 different end-poles

-1 top

-1 half long wall

READY:-))

p.s. super-massive stuff...pics will follow (i correct some textures-UV´s)

and here´s how they look like in game...pics are too dark, sorry...

post-1454928-0-68362600-1503578897_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-37977900-1503579052_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-10447200-1503579065_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-85133800-1503579097_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-71073100-1503579112_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-02725700-1503579124_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-05308400-1503579143_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-17691500-1503629053_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-98885700-1503629090_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-02172500-1503629129_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-93101300-1503629158_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-33943900-1503629261_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-80368200-1503629559_thumb.jpg

and a new wooden cage - "rude style",..has there been one yet?...here you are;-)

Today i troubled around to make an *.esp a "resource-file"...nice trys: I did that strongly again and again !!!!    [that´s of course NOT working]

I lost unbelievable 4 hours, until I understood, that I´m not using the esm-file..."thanks" to the mirco-windows of creation kit´s start up-page...I hope such nonsence is only happening to me.

So be sure always to load the esm-file, if you wish that the  mod you work with shall store your modded stuff - I thought. what´s up here???...where is my placed stuff ????

:dodgy:  :dodgy:  :dodgy:

post-1454928-0-89803100-1503584489_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-48920800-1503584520_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-13897800-1503610210_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-09028600-1503610330_thumb.jpg

and a new wooden cage - "rude style",..has there been one yet?...here you are;-)

Today i troubled around to make an *.esp a "resource-file"...nice trys: I did that strongly again and again !!!!    [that´s of course NOT working]

I lost unbelievable 4 hours, until I understood, that I´m not using the esm-file..."thanks" to the mirco-windows of creation kit´s start up...I hope such nonsence is only happening to me.

So be sure always to load the esm-file if you like the beworked mod keeping your modded stuff - I thought. what´s up here???...where is my placed stuff ????

Awesome!! I've hoped for cage like this for a while. Thank you!

wow !!

what a seldom visitor !!!

thanks for your visit....and thanks for your very nice feedback:-))

I tried to contact you in the past month...i´d like to "share" some info...

I´ll do that-but I have to figure out a suiting "hardware"...little time needed ..then I can do a "set" of different "positions"/poses/animations...the models don´t have too much to struggle in that strict positions...

And....(I think I have been on that page in the past...(model-shots like that were/are made in S.F. as far I read about,  -yes: "hog-tied-com" in the past..."the pics have the same "handwriting"").

:blush:

New bondage device idea/suggestion, very interesting position: http://www.data18.com/viewer/153345/12  (NSFW)

Its trivial in comparsion to other devices you posted above, but I had to post it anyway. :)

Thanks-a lot !

And you know, it was a fun to do that cage...!!

I´ll do some different more of that stuff-

they are suiting so perfect to the skyrim world...

perfect for bandit´s camps and slavery´s - farms.

I´ll try also to create the "roped"  version, to tie the wood-sticks together...but that affords little more resources, I´ll look for more "light"-rope versions, something like from "SMIMM" (that textures are by the way very, very ......fine!) to keep the stuff working without artefacts.

I lost unbelievable 4 hours, until I understood, that I´m not using the esm-file..."thanks" to the mirco-windows of creation kit´s start up...I hope such nonsence is only happening to me.

So be sure always to load the esm-file if you like the beworked mod keeping your modded stuff - I thought. what´s up here???...where is my placed stuff ????

Awesome!! I've hoped for cage like this for a while. Thank you!

Today I was suddenly again in trouble, to find the right stuff inside of the test-cell...it is again FULL there...no chance to find any stuff...like in a basket in a supermarket...THIS IS FUNNY....!!!

I think I will do it in future, like the professionals of bethesda did, simply with the "market-cells" - that way there is enough space to carefully pick furnitures up and copy them to the beloved places. But I recovered that market cells and the way to work with them, very late....

Also the scripts and activators of furnitures can be copied and picked up from such a cell, to be at once functionally working (as a "paste") inside the beloved cell/ worldspace...

From my point of view it´s the best decision and in nearby updates, we won´t have an outside area of the mod anymore, but instead a huge "market-place" with all furnitures sorted near-by-near.

post-1454928-0-21428000-1503626676_thumb.jpg

You must have confused me with xaz I guess? but you aren't the first person so don't worry!

I´ll do that-but I have to figure out a suiting "hardware"...little time needed ..then I can do a "set" of different "positions"/poses/animations...the models don´t have too much to struggle in that strict positions...

Yep, once you had something like that (or its elements) in game, you could reuse it for different poses.

Today I was suddenly again in trouble, to find the right stuff inside of the test-cell...it is again FULL there...no chance to find any stuff...like in a basket in a supermarket...THIS IS FUNNY....!!!

I think I will do it in future, like the professionals of bethesda did, simply with the "market-cells" - that way there is enough space to carefully pick furnitures up and copy them to the beloved places. But I recovered that market cells and the way to work with them, very late....

Also the scripts and activators of furnitures can be copied and picked up from such a cell, to be at once functionally working (as a "paste") inside the beloved cell/ worldspace...

From my point of view it´s the best decision and in nearby updates, we won´t have an outside area of the mod anymore, but instead a huge "market-place" with all furnitures sorted near-by-near.

Hehe,meine Testzelle wolltest du ja nicht haben :dodgy:

Zaira will -  if he´s watching this - integrate this also ...imo...no need to get in stress with the "function of dying"-lol...

t runs down by "virtual gravitation-speed"...about  9,81m/square-secs. :dodgy: ...hope that I can bring that into the game....(sound, rope length-variations)

Wow, that guillotine looks pretty amazing. Will it use the same script chopping block uses?

I will definitely add this to Zep (that will be renamed to BDSMMechanics because it provides mechanics even for TUFP now) and to MEP - there is an official execution hall where the player might end in one of all available execution methods.

Since headchopping is a killmove that will lead to CTD when using it with the player I need to do the same trick that I did for headchopping : replacing the player with a NPC clone, hiding the player and cutting of the head of the NPC.

Regarding the animation - yes - we need an adapted head chop animation and the vanilla animation can be re-used. The vanilla head chop animation includes three actors, we need a version that contains the victim only.

nein-diese <Markt>Zellen sind ja auch alle schon fertig da suche ich mir was raus-macht jetzt keinen unterschied mehr-bis dahin wird der ganze mod allerdings GANZ neu erstellt werden. Allerdings nehme ich die multi-animationen wieder rein...das war sehr viel Arbeit und ich möchte diese dinge nicht  mehr ausblenden. Diese werden dann speziell gekennzeichnet.

Wenn FORE mit einem UPDATE kommt, sehe ich überhaupt keine Probleme, einige Furnitures als multi- und single- furnitures anzubieten.

Das kommt allerdings als ganz neues Paket mit anderem Namen. Ich werde in die Tiefen der IDLE marker eintauchen und viele schöne sexy idles machen..die sind zwar nicht perfekt ausgerichtet, machen aber sehr viel spass weil sie schön schnell als route für ein npc verknüpft werden können..sowas brauche ich demnächst auch...und ist einfach eine schöne resource mehr.

p.s. ich konnte damals nicht ahnen, dass ich so weit komme-ursprünglich wollte ich nur 5 torture poles zum zap hinzufügen... :lol:...und ich weiß noch genau, wie ich damals daran verzweifelt bin, tagelang.

Hehe,meine Testzelle wolltest du ja nicht haben :dodgy:

there are a few mods, that are using the mechanics of the head chop block-it is very easy to built it up-same mechanic can be used for the guilloutine, excluding the executioner, other participants could be directed with xmarkerheaders and use the same animations like for the head chopper. There is a npc-head-off animation available...i think it´s based on physics..i don´t know...maybe connected with a kill-move, because "MXR" is using that inside of his video´s about "weekly new mods in skyrim".

The animations of all three actors are inside of the vanilla game and can be pointed/ linked easily to markers, idle-markers and furnitures...including the chopped-off head-npc, that could be exchanged, when the action is going to the final scene.

And with a small trick of a before going hair-cut, the gamer will not any more recognize that it´s not his character any more..

At least I want to say that I will not create animations of amputated body-parts. That´s exactly my no go, sorry.

Zaira will -  if he´s watching this - integrate this also ...imo...no need to get in stress with the "function of dying"-lol...

t runs down by "virtual gravitation-speed"...about  9,81m/square-secs. :dodgy: ...hope that I can bring that into the game....(sound, rope length-variations)

Wow, that guillotine looks pretty amazing. Will it use the same script chopping block uses?

I will definitely add this to Zep (that will be renamed to BDSMMechanics because it provides mechanics even for TUFP now) and to MEP - there is an official execution hall where the player might end in one of all available execution methods.

Since headchopping is a killmove that will lead to CTD when using it with the player I need to do the same trick that I did for headchopping : replacing the player with a NPC clone, hiding the player and cutting of the head of the NPC.

Regarding the animation - yes - we need an adapted head chop animation and the vanilla animation can be re-used. The vanilla head chop animation includes three actors, we need a version that contains the victim only.

I don't know why people keep saying that head chopping player causes CTD. Number of other mods do it without problems. Death alternative does it, thalmor questline has player execution as one of the endings, and it works flawlessly. Same for Public executions mod. With that one you can just sit on the chopping block furiture in solitude before the executioner comes, and once he enters the furniture too, the execution animation will start. And again, no CTD.

I remember having problems with CTD's when player was beheaded, but it was something entirely different, it was a problem with Nioverride.dll . Changing a couple of values in that file fixed everything. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44046-decapitation-ctd-or-how-to-fix-nioverridedll/

"Evil Lair of Hydra" has it for example...done very simple and  working by a lever..."repeat-able" , made by using the vanilla script...if the script is running more often, the victim gets to missalign it´s animation, there´s no right reset-method, but why it should not work...it´s like one from 100 different furnitures working. And I think that the script and the scene can recover after a cell-reboot (load-door).

Something different:

I wanted to play ESO (morrowind-online), or: The Elder Scrolls Online...(they should be better using exactly ONE title, brought lot of confusion...but starting that by steam is not working-instead the error reporter of the bethesda-net-launcher wants to send the report...no launcher is opening...starting the game itself gives me an error and tells me, that I use an outdated launcher. I read around everywhere but I think that the KEY is the correct function of the  "bethesda.net_launcher.exe" (who comes with the officially download)...who is still not starting. Run it as admin is not helping. 

That´s little shocking.

Maybe here´s somebody who has experience with this stuff.

It´s not, because I invested some bucks , but I wanted to look into the game for new stuff, new ideas (so it´s not bad to have this "quest" here)...very sad-very sad....

I don't know why people keep saying that head chopping player causes CTD. Number of other mods do it without problems. Death alternative does it, thalmor questline has player execution as one of the endings, and it works flawlessly. Same for Public executions mod. With that one you can just sit on the chopping block furiture in solitude before the executioner comes, and once he enters the furniture too, the execution animation will start. And again, no CTD.

I remember having problems with CTD's when player was beheaded, but it was something entirely different, it was a problem with Nioverride.dll . Changing a couple of values in that file fixed everything. 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44046-decapitation-ctd-or-how-to-fix-nioverridedll/

"Evil Lair of Hydra" has it for example...done very simple and  working by a lever..."repeat-able" , made by using the vanilla script...if the script is running more often, the victim gets to missalign it´s animation, there´s no right reset-method, but why it should not work...it´s like one from 100 different furnitures working. And I think that the script and the scene can recover after a cell-reboot (load-door).

Something different:

I wanted to play ESO (morrowind-online), or: The Elder Scrolls Online...(they should be better using exactly ONE title, brought lot of confusion...but starting that by steam is not working-instead the error reporter of the bethesda-net-launcher wants to send the report...no launcher is opening...starting the game itself gives me an error and tells me, that I use an outdated launcher. I read around everywhere but I think that the KEY is the correct function of the  "bethesda.net_launcher.exe" (who comes with the officially download)...who is still not starting. Run it as admin is not helping. 

That´s little shocking.

It´s not, because I invested some bucks , but I wanted to look into the game for new stuff, new ideas (so it´s not bad to have this "quest" here)...very sad-very sad....

I just tried the Evil Lair of Hydra. Tried beheading the player there and it worked, no CTD. 

lol-that is working without any further modding?...I did not try it in the past...

anyway thanks for the "tasty" impression:-)))

Something different:

That´s little shocking.

I just tried the Evil Lair of Hydra. Tried beheading the player there and it worked, no CTD. 

lol-that is working without any further modding?...I did not try it in the past...

anyway thanks for the "tasty" impression:-)))

Something different:

That´s little shocking.

Yeah, it's working just fine. I just went to the dungeon, deleted the victim that was already there (using jaxonz positioner), pulled the lever and then used the chopping block. Once the executioner guard got there, the execution animation started without any problems. They chopped the actor's head off, and I died. That's it. No crashes, no nothing, it worked just like with any other npc, except I had to load a save after they were done. x)

so, it´s not hard to use set ups like that...this is a fine experience...there was also another mod that used this furniture...something very "officially", that mod came ALSO by NEXUS-btw...ggg ggg (i have still forgotten...)

lol, that doesn´t matter, to both of us...you are guilty and responible for yourself to use that name and take that light-to-handle-trouble...who has been more early here?...xaz or you ??...

Maybe we have also a "Xax" here...I guess, we have....

...no problem at all:-)) -welcomed every time !

You must have confused me with xaz I guess? but you aren't the first person so don't worry!

Yep, once you had something like that (or its elements) in game, you could reuse it for different poses.

lol, that doesn´t matter, to both of us...you are guilty and responible for yourself to use that name and take that light-to-handle-trouble...who has been more early here?...xaz or you ??...

Well, actually I was first (2011), xaz (2012) and then for some unknown reason mastercchris changed his name to ZaZ in 2014, so we have 3 similar names now, not my fault.

..that´s interesting, thank you;-)..but nice to have some "origin" info...pity, that I could not be here more early...I think I could have been mixing some nice cups of tee....in form of some unique stuff dropping that right into the old esm-files.

Well, actually I was first (2011), xaz (2012) and then for some unknown reason mastercchris changed his name to ZaZ in 2014, so we have 3 similar names now, not my fault.