Huh, hi FORE:-)

and suddenly, he´s there...

i have these animations integrated so far, but now we need the key to untie them...

The known script is inside of your "prospect" (FNIS guide) and maybe I have a chance to get the things melted into the mod by using the EFFECT-types of the CK..If the animations shall work by using a cloth, we need simply to set the cloth with the keyword (as usually)...and then we will be fine..

But-the way it is, is quite "little" strange...but interesting for me is, that it worked at once and the animations are registered so far....surprise!!

thank you for the info;-))

P:S:

-maybe you could tell me what this is...

I have the cow, the chicken, the fox, the rabbit and this "elch" standing always still in game (you can create fine pictures so!!-lol and on the other hand the...wolfes, (dogs works too), spiders and all the dangerous animals are hunting me as usually...

-I reinstalled FNIS-no change...and I do not know, since which time (or installation) it began...

P:S: MKII...I shall ask you, when you will spend a new XXXL version to fit future demands for more furnitures (some hundreds more) and maybe about 20000 animations...but then it may be enough so far.... :blush:

The values i dont understand:---the "1" is refering to alll animations beginning with "xbx0" and the "2" is now concerning to "xbx1" ?????

Crazy !

:cool:

Not crazy, only reasonable. :)

Almost every programming language counts like that (for indices). And if you'd know what it takes to do string manipulation in Papyrus, even with SKSE, you would not take that in question. It is just much easier to check for EXACTLY 1 digit "0" to "9" than it is to always check for a 2-digit number "10" as well.

post-1454928-0-82679600-1502331412_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-21237300-1502331921_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-12201700-1502331950_thumb.jpg

NOTE: novice information provided.

You need to call the original FNISAA setup via a global script tied to a quest. You have a script that I believe qualifies (taraMainQuest.pex). You can add the logic there.

You then need something to set the animations based on a criteria. This can be (and was for ZEP) handled via an enchantment on the required equipment (such as Ankle Cuffs). The enchantment magical effect calls the script containing the logic for actually changing the animation and ending the animation through OnEffectStart and OnEffectFinish, such as in the zbfxHobbleEffectScript.pex I sent you.

i have these animations integrated so far, but now we need the key to untie them...

The known script is inside of your "prospect" (FNIS guide) and maybe I have a chance to get the things melted into the mod by using the EFFECT-types of the CK..If the animations shall work by using a cloth, we need simply to set the cloth with the keyword (as usually)...and then we will be fine..

But-the way it is, is quite "little" strange...but interesting for me is, that it worked at once and the animations are registered so far....surprise!!

Hello , I absolutely love this mod. There is a small bug though. My follower wont come into it with  me , he just stand there and gets stuck.  Wont use any equipment i tell him to.  I ran FNIS like 5 different times ,  removed any skyproc stuff i used in case perma was the problem. I then still have no luck , so i do a full re install of all my mods and dropped all fps mods like grass and trees. He still wont use any tools of the trade. He follows me but gets stuck. How can I fix. I been working on this 3 days now. Nothing works.

Hello , I absolutely love this mod. There is a small bug though. My follower wont come into it with  me , he just stand there and gets stuck.  Wont use any equipment i tell him to.  I ran FNIS like 5 different times ,  removed any skyproc stuff i used in case perma was the problem. I then still have no luck , so i do a full re install of all my mods and dropped all fps mods like grass and trees. He still wont use any tools of the trade. He follows me but gets stuck. How can I fix. I been working on this 3 days now. Nothing works.

From the OP:

WARNIGS-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole area inside the castle is not NAVMESHED and ONLY for the gamer!

NPS´s won´t coordinate / orientate there and for now it will stay as is.

You're better off looking into the Bannered Mare Sexual Playground mod for more NPC friendly access.

Hello,

it´s simply not planned to take a NPC with you...the navigation mesh has not be created, because it depends on a ready made interieur. But this is not ready- so I do not have created that mesh.

Anyway as you can watch from my pictures, my follower was behind me and she also tested my "gibbet-lift" and this test had success. A NPC can´t be catched inside a gibbet and she/he will spawn out if she/he has a will to change the place. I did not test if a npc can be "switched off" by hold her/him under water- but I think before that happens, she/ he will spawn back to the air. 

That day my follower was walking through the cell all around and behind me...(without the navmesh,,,)

Your problem may be from different nature and maybe has not to do with this mod. What means "he get stuck"?-How it is looking?...

Anyway "Captain"  is right: You can please play a ready prepaired location like the BANNERD MARE SEXUAL PLAYGROUND.

I´ll try to get the recources-mods ready soon and then I will build up very cute places and maybe "cities" and at least castles to play with and to get fun inside...Therefore I´m changing houses and create some new stuff;-))

post-1454928-0-54059400-1502352154_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-28113200-1502352314_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-50091600-1502352347_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-46467300-1502353175_thumb.jpg

Hi, with this info-I can´t work.

I will have a look inside the fnis guide and if this won´t help I will do such stuff later-I do not go into scripting for now.

Your stuff was exactly build to work with ZEP. So if you want it quick you have to do it for yourself or send me ready-made "lego´s" to fit into any mod.

Probably I will add such a mechanic into ZAP7 simply-why not?-The last "keyword-rain" came also in-there...

And I can´t for now install some mods, because they cause unwanted effects for my setup - so I need open-source-stuff.

NOTE: novice information provided.

You need to call the original FNISAA setup via a global script tied to a quest. You have a script that I believe qualifies (taraMainQuest.pex). You can add the logic there.

You then need something to set the animations based on a criteria. This can be (and was for ZEP) handled via an enchantment on the required equipment (such as Ankle Cuffs). The enchantment magical effect calls the script containing the logic for actually changing the animation and ending the animation through OnEffectStart and OnEffectFinish, such as in the zbfxHobbleEffectScript.pex I sent you.

hi, thanks...

the prob I have with guill...is the simple thing, that I can´t cut heads away...the furniture is not the problem, but everything what has to do with rolling heads is not my buiseness...a) I don´t like it and b)I don´t like to see it and c) if the furniture is used and your character stands again up from there it´s just a little silly !!! -anyway I can create one with the functionally blade that speeds down by pulling a lever....(rest is not my problem exactly...I will describe that stuff as DECORATION with a nice difficult "blade-NIFSCOPE -WAR-function"...

The gallows are like the struggle rope and the victim can jump away in my mod...if you play that with MEP (maria eden prost. later (2.5), then you will perhaps be killed...anyway you will restart...and I don´t see a sense there with.

A gyn-chair is maybe in skyrim-style possible...wooden x cross as a base...maybe a lying x-cross simply with a "seat" and then chained or roped...ready for a "take" (off)...skyrim X-love-X-swing...lol-okay something like that..

Thanks Tara it works now :D. if you don't mind I would like to make a few requests one thing I would like to see in this mod in the future is a guillotine, and a gynecology chair, I think those would be awesome especially since there is no mods that add guillotines and you already have gallows so I just thought it be a pretty cool idea. anyway thanks again for helping me out, see ya.

I understand no worries about the guillotine, and I like your take on the gynecology chair idea making it more skyrim themed and all made out of wood and iron can't wait to see it although what I had in mind is  basically a hybrid between the X-cross, stretch rack, and a chair with the player in a sitting position like the chair with the hands bound above her head like the rack and her legs strapped down and spread apart like the x-rack but with the legs bent at the knees like what you would normally see with a gyn-chair.

..if you like, make a painting from rough wood-poles and put here...then we let 3d-software TALK...ggg

..i found a nice guill..from an elder scrolls game of the past...I´ll show some pics here...I don´t know the name of the game...

one moment

-called wayrest guillutine....I think it´s from an older bethesda title  lol lol....it is of course more new....

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/wayrest-guillotine/

hi, thanks...

the prob I have with guill...is the simple thing, that I can´t cut heads away...the furniture is not the problem, but everything what has to do with rolling heads is not my buiseness...a) I don´t like it and b)I don´t like to see it and c) if the furniture is used and your character stands again up from there it´s just a little silly !!! -anyway I can create one with the functionally blade that speeds down by pulling a lever....(rest is not my problem exactly...I will describe that stuff as DECORATION with a nice difficult "blade-NIFSCOPE -WAR-function"...

The gallows are like the struggle rope and the victim can jump away in my mod...if you play that with MEP (maria eden prost. later (2.5), then you will perhaps be killed...anyway you will restart...and I don´t see a sense there with.

A gyn-chair is maybe in skyrim-style possible...wooden x cross as a base...maybe a lying x-cross simply with a "seat" and then chained or roped...ready for a "take" (off)...skyrim X-love-X-swing...lol-okay something like that..

Thanks Tara it works now :D. if you don't mind I would like to make a few requests one thing I would like to see in this mod in the future is a guillotine, and a gynecology chair, I think those would be awesome especially since there is no mods that add guillotines and you already have gallows so I just thought it be a pretty cool idea. anyway thanks again for helping me out, see ya.

I understand no worries about the guillotine, and I like your take on the gynecology chair idea making it more skyrim themed and all made out of wood and iron can't wait to see it although what I had in mind is  basically a hybrid between the X-cross, stretch rack, and a chair with the player in a sitting position like the chair with the hands bound above her head like the rack and her legs strapped down and spread apart like the x-rack but with the legs bent at the knees like what you would normally see with a gyn-chair.

post-1454928-0-76547500-1502360032_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-66341700-1502360075_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-97837500-1502360085_thumb.jpg

-maybe by drawing-software or photoshop 2.0 (is 100% free-ware)-

or by real pencil-painting and camshot into the computer...(like the designers do for games)

for FANS...look this amazing vid: 

(that has more parts-here´s the audio section)

(this is maybe the full film, but sadly only in low quality...I´d like to have a view on the software more exactly :dodgy: ...)

I never done anything like that before, how is it done?

i have a hhughe problem when instlaling it:

i get following error frim fnis:

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  39 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZazExtensionPack\FNIS_ZazExtensionPack_List.txt):  AAprefix zbx

fnis is up to date, just maked a full clean install of skyrim with redownloading everything.

zaz7.0 in use and i tried it with every downloadabel version of tufp

zaz extensionpatch also dont helps to fix it

this aaprefix error is driving me mad-I think i will completely delete this from there...all the time the same nonsense with exactly this type of animations.....and not used for now!!!

okay-deinstall all and check that you don't have sep installed and my mod also has to be away. (completely)...

then do a fine installation of zap (7)...

run fins....

test it in game then you can go on with next installation...

install tufp v 1.2 only!...

then run fins-testit in game...

...next is the upgrade, 1.3-only over install that please...let the mod organizers overwrite existing data...

run fins...

go in game and check it....

...last step is zep (if needed for now)...and other patches (if you play DFW, ddxyz orientated stuff)

-after you have sep for tufp installed, it should be working together...without any fins error...

hope this helps...

(please check out the folders....meshes-actors-character-animation and behavior ---that nothing of this mods is there inside, so that you get new files for sure....Nexus Mod manager can sometimes forget such stuff or ...best is, to check it manually....but delete only the stuff, if it´s deinstalled before by the organizer...if not, you have mismatches between the "what is really installed by NMM /MO" and "what you have really on hard disk/ssd"...that way you can produce a chaos...

first: delete with mo´s, and after that: check the rest out by comparing the contence of a mod with it´s files in the DATA folder of sky rim..

After all that, you should be fine and have a newly working setup...)

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line  39 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZazExtensionPack\FNIS_ZazExtensionPack_List.txt):  AAprefix zbx

fnis is up to date, just maked a full clean install of skyrim with redownloading everything.

I have the cow, the chicken, the fox, the rabbit and this "elch" standing always still in game (you can create fine pictures so!!-lol and on the other hand the...wolfes, (dogs works too), spiders and all the dangerous animals are hunting me as usually...

-I reinstalled FNIS-no change...and I do not know, since which time (or installation) it began...

P:S: MKII...I shall ask you, when you will spend a new XXXL version to fit future demands for more furnitures (some hundreds more) and maybe about 20000 animations...but then it may be enough so far.... :blush:

Standing creatures: every time you uninstall mods that add creature animations you will have to press the "uninstall creatures" button, and then install the creature pack again.

XXXL: I have it all implemented here: 10/20 thousand animations, more furniture, sequenced animations, animobjects, .... There are just a few more things that I need to finish before I can release. And I simply can't find the time.

Thank you...

it would be really perfect to get this possibilities again to "lift" the gameplay again to "unlimited" creativity. I have my doubts that sky rim (second edition) will ever reach the potential and massive modding like this old game has got.

SKSE is not/ ready for that title?...and I´m not sure if a switch would turn  all of us, to jump over. Of course is the "64" support and a higher graphic-quality very nice,- but ....?...Is there a creation kit for it available?....Could old nif-files be used there?...and 100 questions more...

hope to hear about that xxxl -pack soon...

...BIG :heart: THANK YOU :heart:  in the name of the WHOLE COMMUNITY...!!!!!!! :D  :D  :D

Standing creatures: every time you uninstall mods that add creature animations you will have to press the "uninstall creatures" button, and then install the creature pack again.

XXXL: I have it all implemented here: 10/20 thousand animations, more furniture, sequenced animations, animobjects, .... There are just a few more things that I need to finish before I can release. And I simply can't find the time.

this aaprefix error is driving me mad-I think i will completely delete this from there...all the time the same nonsense with exactly this type of animations.....and not used for now!!!

okay-deinstall all and check that you don't have sep installed and my mod also has to be away. (completely)...

run fins....

...next is the upgrade, 1.3-only over install that please...let the mod organizers overwrite existing data...

run fins...

...last step is zep (if needed for now)...and other patches (if you play DFW, ddxyz orientated stuff)

-after you have sep for tufp installed, it should be working together...without any fins error...

hope this helps...

(please check out the folders....meshes-actors-character-animation and behavior ---that nothing of this mods is there inside, so that you get new files for sure....Nexus Mod manager can sometimes forget such stuff or ...best is, to check it manually....but delete only the stuff, if it´s deinstalled before by the organizer...if not, you have mismatches between the "what is really installed by NMM /MO" and "what you have really on hard disk/ssd"...that way you can produce a chaos...

first: delete with mo´s, and after that: check the rest out by comparing the contence of a mod with it´s files in the DATA folder of sky rim..

gone through the checklist, even if zazextension is not installed i got a nearly similar error, just the path was slightly different then i got a zazanimationpack instead of an zazextensionpack in the path

i use the xxl verison of fnis because of the compelte amount fo animations, around 12k of animations for creatures and noncreators are actuall installed in my skyrim install, just the idea of soemone that absolutly dont know anythign about programming, but coudl this eventually be the cause fo the problem?

Unfortunately this "OLD FNIS version?" confuses many people in this context. But usually is very helpful, and therefore I'll keep it.

The point here is that you have a "wrong line": AAprefix zbx

And the wrong line is probably because you have another mod with the exact same line in it. And 2 different mods cannot use the same prefix ("zbx").

Maybe You have installed an old version ZAP 6.2 (my old version of the tufp with ZAP)...all that artefacts, specially the animation and behavior mod has to be deleted.

And pleas show me a pic of your fnis check....it´s exactly showing the mods, that don´t work.

....as long as FNIS has two times the same line, you have that error.

run fins....

run fins...

hope this helps...

gone through the checklist, even if zazextension is not installed i got a nearly similar error, just the path was slightly different then i got a zazanimationpack instead of an zazextensionpack in the path

i use the xxl verison of fnis because of the compelte amount fo animations, around 12k of animations for creatures and noncreators are actuall installed in my skyrim install, just the idea of soemone that absolutly dont know anythign about programming, but coudl this eventually be the cause fo the problem?

or by real pencil-painting and camshot into the computer...(like the designers do for games)

(this is maybe the full film, but sadly only in low quality...I´d like to have a view on the software more exactly :dodgy: ...)

Okay I whipped up something quick in MS Paint 3D to give ya a good idea on what I have in mind for the gyne-chair here is the pic, I admit I'm not that great of an artist so sorry for that but I think I did pretty good.

post-1680462-0-90584600-1502396285_thumb.jpg

relative conversationquotes:

Maybe You have installed an old version ZAP 6.2 (my old version of the tufp with ZAP)...all that artefacts, specially the animation and behavior mod has to be deleted.

And pleas show me a pic of your fnis check....it´s exactly showing the mods, that don´t work.

run fins....

run fins...

hope this helps...

the problem with zazaniamtion in the line got cleared out, nmm has sorted a files wrong and i endet up with zep files in the zaz folder.

with zazextension inline there are soem picture, with and without the zaz7 and tufp patch

full text of fnis:

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL 10.08.2017 22:30:44
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones) male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading Amputator V6.2 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 78 alternate animations) ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading BeeingFemale V2.8 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Billyy_CreatureFurniture V1.0 ...
Reading CP_Elsie V6.1 ...
Reading dcc-display-model-2 V102 ...
Reading dcc-soulgem-oven-000 V300 ...
Reading DD V3.4.0 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 472 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V3.4.0 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V1.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5 ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V5.9 ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V4.32 ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMtb V3.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading GetStripped V2.1 ( 0 furniture, 10 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading KomAnim V/!\09a-APr-MoviCam0.3-Bloody/!\ ...
Reading MME V6.07 ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading PeeAndFart V2.0 ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SexualVampireFeedAnimations V1.0 ...
Reading SKC V?.? ...
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...
Reading TaraFurniturePack V.1.3 ( 214 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 36 alternate animations) ...
Reading Virgin V5.5 ( 4 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00 ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZazExtensionPackAlternat Animation prefix used twice

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line 39 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZazExtensionPack\FNIS_ZazExtensionPack_List.txt): AAprefix zbx

Cool-looking like the minion´s battery-Station:-))...okay-now I know what you like....

Okay I whipped up something quick in MS Paint 3D to give ya a good idea on what I have in mind for the gyne-chair here is the pic, I admit I'm not that great of an artist so sorry for that but I think I did pretty good.

attachicon.gifUntitled.jpg

maybe you can look for some pages before..I put an alternative behavior file as a replacer for the original here for download...you can manually dragit to the right Folder, rename the old one and then run fnis without error....I do not have that file anymore here...soome pages before-please...(and run fnis again after you have exchanged that file...

run fins....

run fins...

hope this helps...

the problem with zazaniamtion in the line got cleared out, nmm has sorted a files wrong and i endet up with zep files in the zaz folder.

with zazextension inline there are soem picture, with and without the zaz7 and tufp patch

attachicon.giftufpproblem2.pngattachicon.giftufpproblem1.png

full text of fnis:

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Reading Amputator V6.2 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 78 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD V3.4.0 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 472 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V3.4.0 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V1.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5 ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading Deviously Cursed Loot V5.9 ( 0 furniture, 1 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading GetStripped V2.1 ( 0 furniture, 10 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MME V6.07 ( 2 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SKC V?.? ...
Reading TaraFurniturePack V.1.3 ( 214 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 36 alternate animations) ...
Reading Virgin V5.5 ( 4 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00 ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

ERROR(2011): OLD FNIS version? Wrong line in Animation List, line 39 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\ZazExtensionPack\FNIS_ZazExtensionPack_List.txt): AAprefix zbx

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/79269-taraultimatefurniturepack-20170727/page-20      (another BEHAVIORFILE against THE "AAZBFX ERROR is HERE)

run fins....

run fins...

hope this helps...

full text of fnis:

Reading DDSL V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SKC V?.? ...

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/79269-taraultimatefurniturepack-20170727/page-20      (another BEHAVIORFILE against THE "AAZBFX ERROR is HERE)

run fins....

run fins...

hope this helps...

full text of fnis:

Reading DDSL V1.0 ...

Reading SexLab V1.62 ...

Reading SKC V?.? ...

tried it and . . . nope its not working, still same error.

but could be a wrong path where i have placed it so just for checking:

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\behaviors

its where i placed the file and renaming or overwriting the old one does make no difference.

manually and with placing it instead of the old one in the 1.3updatezip tried, no difference.

tried without using the 1.3 update and jsut placed it manually, same result.

i think i now go eat some lakritz (dont know how its called in english so i just use the german name for it :P ) and try to get my char from one end of skyrim to the other one without getting roasted by a dragon, no easy to figth these bastards when they everytime seams to huntign you when you have the dcl bondageadventure

-redo the complete install tomorrow again-how I told you -from scratch....there is a little nonsence on your "drive" somehow...

(don´t give up)

run fins....

run fins...

hope this helps...

full text of fnis:

Reading DDSL V1.0 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SKC V?.? ...

but could be a wrong path where i have placed it so just for checking:

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\Meshes\actors\character\behaviors

its where i placed the file and renaming or overwriting the old one does make no difference.

manually and with placing it instead of the old one in the 1.3updatezip tried, no difference.

tried without using the 1.3 update and jsut placed it manually, same result.

i think i now go eat some lakritz (dont know how its called in english so i just use the german name for it :P ) and try to get my char from one end of skyrim to the other one without getting roasted by a dragon, no easy to figth these bastards when they everytime seams to huntign you when you have the dcl bondageadventure

Guys, do you still don't see it? Alternat Animation prefix used twice

One of the mods before uses the same line AAprefix zbx

I recommend that you get yourself the VERY useful tool TextCrawler. With that you can recursively search for files "FNIS_*_List.txt" that have the string " AAprefix zbx". VERY convenient.

Hi, I know that mistake-it´s here lot around-I never had a prob with that...if it´s twice, the ZEP has to be changed for normal-zaira made a special version that runs perfect-and yesterday I had it on my system-no error...but the problem is, that you do not know, what has been installed on other systems before...if I look into such system, I can solve that-very easy.

But my animals are still "parking"-I think I have to switch away continuously all the animation-mods and look what is causing that issure...the chicken, the cow and the fox are "vanilla animated", isn´t it? (Maybe the skyrim-creature mod is guilty)

I think so far that fnis has nothing to do with that. Maybe I have an error in one mod that killed some vanilla animations. I will check that out soon.

ZAP 6.11/7.0  is not "carrying" the AAprefix-animations -so this is an ARTEFACT of my past mod zap 6.2 - I asked to delete that mod because it is a "nonsencemaker" for now !!! (I mentioned this also.)

Thank you anyway...;-))

Guys, do you still don't see it? Alternat Animation prefix used twice

One of the mods before uses the same line AAprefix zbx

I recommend that you get yourself the VERY useful tool TextCrawler. With that you can recursively search for files "FNIS_*_List.txt" that have the string " AAprefix zbx". VERY convenient.