Hello again :D, 1 question when do you estimate this mod will be updated? the pics you keep uploading are all awesomeand are making me excited for the release of the update, so when do ya think the update will arrive?

Hi, I don´t know...there was a request for the "hogtie.com" hardware-poses-stuff...and I wanted to change the animation-list to obtain again the "so hard beworked multi-animation furntures...(then you can see what I was have done inside of this mod really...for now you have only one single animation simply, that may become simply boring after a while...)...a version 1.4 will not be out anymore, instead will come a complete new recreation...all my stuff goes zap.

...idles will also come, more animations on same furniture, some more "paired animated furnitures" and some furnitures with a second optional animation I want to have....

on the other hand, I´ll redo this pack again...and I think: more early, than too late! - who knows how long I am willed to go on and how long I like to go on with this, and another task is, to make it more resource-friendly...

Hello again :D, 1 question when do you estimate this mod will be updated? the pics you keep uploading are all awesomeand are making me excited for the release of the update, so when do ya think the update will arrive?

In that case, you are not guilty...instead the others are ;-)

:cool:

lol, that doesn´t matter, to both of us...you are guilty and responible for yourself to use that name and take that light-to-handle-trouble...who has been more early here?...xaz or you ??...
Maybe we have also a "Xax" here...I guess, we have....

Well, actually I was first (2011), xaz (2012) and then for some unknown reason mastercchris changed his name to ZaZ in 2014, so we have 3 similar names now, not my fault.

Try to use this pack but I keep getting ERROR (9), index outside bound of array in the Fins but went I remove the pack the error go away which fins such I remove to get this pack to work 

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL   8/25/2017 10:53:38 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading 3jiou V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Creatures V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByMike24 V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs V1.0 ...
Reading ASX V2.0 ...
Reading Beastess V0.1 ...
Reading Billyy_Creature V1.0 ...
Reading dcc-soulgem-oven-000 V300 ...
Reading D_ManXX2 V1.0 ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V?.? ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V1.3  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 557 alternate animations) ...
Reading HAnimations V1.4.0 ...
Reading HornyDragons V1.0 ...
Reading KomAnim V/!\05c-APr-MoviCam0.1-Bloody/!\ ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading nazonootoko V1.0 ...
Reading nazonootokoTI V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading Private Needs V?.? ...
Reading PrivateNeeds V?.? ...
Reading SAP V1.4 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading SRBCreatures V1.0 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 171 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading zzEstrus V1.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory male
 9 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
mt_behavior usage: 86.7 %   ( 171 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 81 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 9.5 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 156 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 45 total groups: 89 added file slots: 1144 alternate files: 721

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading Anubs V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading FunnyBiz V1.0 ...

6377 animations for 34 mods successfully included (character)
 2700 animations for 12 mods and 39 creatures successfully included.

HI,

VERY EASY:

kill the zap 6.11 away, there is nonsense inside the pack...zap has been always with 26 furnitures and never with 171, that´s an artifact of zap 6.2x...so you killed some time before a zap 6.2x (but not all of that pack) and so now the behavior file still exists on the SSD/HD...#, 

deinstall it by the mod organizer or nexus mod manager and then get into the folder, catch the rest of the whole mod data manually, delete it and then run fins...

after that your error is disappearing and you can take a coffee and install again zap 7.0...

run fins again and you are good to go...;-)

Try to use this pack but I keep getting ERROR (9), index outside bound of array in the Fins but went I remove the pack the error go away which fins such I remove to get this pack to work 

FNIS Behavior V6.3 XXL   8/25/2017 10:53:38 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Installing FNIS PCEA2
Reading 3jiou V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Aggressive V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByLeito_Furniture V1.0 ...
Reading AnimationsByMike24 V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs V1.0 ...
Reading ASX V2.0 ...
Reading Beastess V0.1 ...
Reading dcc-soulgem-oven-000 V300 ...
Reading D_ManXX2 V1.0 ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V?.? ...
Reading FNISBase V6.3 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V1.3  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 557 alternate animations) ...
Reading HAnimations V1.4.0 ...
Reading KomAnim V/!\05c-APr-MoviCam0.1-Bloody/!\ ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading nazonootoko V1.0 ...
Reading nazonootokoTI V1.0 ...
Reading Private Needs V?.? ...
Reading PrivateNeeds V?.? ...
Reading SAP V1.4 ...
Reading SexLab V1.62 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.1  ( 171 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading zzEstrus V1.2 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory male
 9 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
mt_behavior usage: 86.7 %   ( 171 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 81 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 9.5 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 156 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 45 total groups: 89 added file slots: 1144 alternate files: 721

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading Anubs V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.62 ...
Reading FunnyBiz V1.0 ...

6377 animations for 34 mods successfully included (character)
 2700 animations for 12 mods and 39 creatures successfully included.

Not to be rude but I definitely think this mod does rely on some dependencies! The actual area looks really nice but there's nothing other than vanilla assets; everything is empty and some spots are definitely broken. Hopefully this is easy to fix!

I have the same problem....things are missing

hi, you need to install version 1.2 first...and then the 1.3...

Not to be rude but I definitely think this mod does rely on some dependencies! The actual area looks really nice but there's nothing other than vanilla assets; everything is empty and some spots are definitely broken. Hopefully this is easy to fix!

thank you

allright-fine that you got it:-)

thank you

no, there never can be missing some parts-you have the mod-or not...

your described furnitures are created to have functionally ACTIVATORS on them...

please look inside the activator folder, for "tara furnitures" (CK-folders) and add the wheels as activators...this parts come apart from the furnitures to simmulate a "virtual" function: the wheels are moving and the "spikes" role" same way (for the torture-rack), the wheel on the garotte and on the normal rack are also  activators... and COULD also be used for different other functions, like levers or pullchains are used for...(by adding the right scripts to them)-means you can use every sort of activator for a specific function....

You can also use the wholy passive furniture. You will find them in specific folders. So you can choose "blender" (simple", use able for furniture-spawning by ingame-positioners) , and if you want more "realism", you use the furnitures+activators, who can simulate a "real" using of the toys.

Hope this helps...

@t.ara - There's currently an issue where having downloaded the full install (version 1.2) followed by the 1.3 update. The control wheel(s) are missing from the garrotte chair and the torture rack.

Does any one else please have this issue currently and/or can any one help fix it?

Shaddow Tip for NON ENB:

Today I knocked off very ugly "shaddowing" and deleted shaddow stripes from "shaddow lightning" to a really quite realistic one. I had stripes from the shaddow lights on skin and the shaddows were too much digital ("pac-man-style")...now the game is again looking much more better...also the flickering of light-switching in distance is knocked off...this parameter (yellow) helps inside long distance interieur to watch farer lights always on-switched.

this has to be changed / set inside the skyrimpref.ini: (some/most of values were different inside my (vanilla) setting) - or use ready made one...

[Display]
iBlurDeferredShadowMask=10
fInteriorShadowDistance=8000.0000
fShadowDistance=4000.0000
iShadowMapResolutionSecondary=2048
iShadowMapResolutionPrimary=2048
iShadowSplitCount=2
fShadowLODStartFade=200.0000
iiShadowMode=3
bTreesReceiveShadows=1
bDrawLandShadows=0
iShadowMapResolution=4096
fShadowBiasScale=0.6
iShadowMaskQuarter=3
iShadowFilter=3
bShadowsOnGrass=1
bTransparencyMultisampling=0
bDeferredShadows=1
bDrawShadows=1

thanks/credits go to Valorien (nexus)

post-1454928-0-42365900-1503948808_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-72298100-1503948832_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-61814000-1503948855_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-32852700-1503948873_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-35132500-1503948928_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-74316000-1503949026_thumb.jpg

SkyrimPrefs.rar

NEW:

Naked-Trigger-Box added:

-now you can easily use a triggerbox to undress all NPCs who are walking inside/into the trigger-box area. The NPCs, who leave, will put their before weared clothing again on !

-perfect for pools and bathing areas

-can be used on every area, you want naked npcs

-simple copy and paste from the test-cell, the box is named as "naked-trigger-box and available inside the entrance room of the castle

-can be used also for undressing npcs in furnitures or cages if no other script does it

-you can now create a whole cell as undress-npc-area, jail area, gibbet´s area and other cage´s area

This Trigger can also be modified inside it´s script to define s SPECIAL clothing, like zbf-Slave-Clothing or another clothing for uniforming all entering npc in same clothing style...(zbf-slaves-outfit, barkeeper´s outfit...and so on)

To do so, you go inside the trigger box edit, to last script-menu and double-click the script so that the PROPERTY-window of the script pops up...there you can choose the clothing, you want the npc to wear, default set is NO clothing...you can choose now the whole ingame available clothes, you have installed. Herewith, you can also create copies of the trigger for different clothing to wear: i.g. "zbfSlaveOutfit"-trigger-box, "barkeeper´s Outfit"-trigger-box and so on....that way npc´s will change their clothing in different area how you want them to look there...the possibilities of this "clothing-changer are endless...and will create also more interesting gaming...

(Automatically translated)
Good news is never ending with you.
When will you have time, could you find a system that allows me to block an NPC on an activator, preventing him from leaving until I decide it?

NEW:

Naked-Trigger-Box added:

-now you can easily use a triggerbox to undress all NPCs who are walking inside/into the trigger-box area. The NPCs, who leave, will put their before weared clothing again on !

-simple copy and paste from the test-cell, the box is named as "naked-trigger-box and available inside the entrance room of the castle

-can be used also for undressing npcs in furnitures or cages if no other script does it

-you can now create a whole cell as undress-npc-area, jail area, gibbet´s area and other cage´s area

This Trigger can also be modified inside it´s script to define s SPECIAL clothing, like zbf-Slave-Clothing or another clothing for uniforming all entering npc in same clothing style...(zbf-slaves-outfit, barkeeper´s outfit...and so on)

To do so, you go inside the trigger box edit, to last script-menu and double-click the script so that the PROPERTY-window of the script pops up...there you can choose the clothing, you want the npc to wear, default set is NO clothing...you can choose now the whole ingame available clothes, you have installed. Herewith, you can also create copies of the trigger for different clothing to wear: i.g. "zbfSlaveOutfit"-trigger-box, "barkeeper´s Outfit"-trigger-box and so on....that way npc´s will change their clothing in different area how you want them to look there...the possibilities of this "clothing-changer are endless...and will create also more interesting gaming...

hi, thanks, what do you mean with "block" ?....Normally the npc´s can't be restrained or put into cages...they spawn off quite easy again...I must know, what the npc has to do...standing still...?, waiting for you?....by dialog?...best is to give me an example...

..and decide by what?...dialog-I guess?...

When will you have time, could you find a system that allows me to block an NPC on an activator, preventing him from leaving until I decide it?

NEW:

Naked-Trigger-Box added:

To "block" mean that once I have forced an NPC to activate a certain furniture (for ex a pillory) it is forced to keep that animation and can not leave until it receives a new order or is released (maybe through dialogue).
I had tried to set the victim unconscious by console commands, but if I left the cell, when I came back I found the prisoner stranded like a broken doll.
I know that normally what I ask can not be obtained, for what I have asked you if you can find a solution to that problem. I do not like my slaves going around without my permission.

hi, thanks, what do you mean with "block" ?....Normally the npc´s can't be restrained or put into cages...they spawn off quite easy again...I must know, what the npc has to do...standing still...?, waiting for you?....by dialog?...best is to give me an example...

NEW:

Naked-Trigger-Box added:

inside a furniture there´s a sit in force AI.pack-vanilla-style, used on all slaves that are in imperial wall chains stucking if you enter the different dungeon cells. This linking should also be possible by quest...scripting...but you must create a small framework for that imo...

an alternative function is the follower-framework, with which you can tell a npc to use a furniture as long you want him to wait there.

The first method is permantent without a scripting (linking to furniture) and the second methode you could check out if it works for you.

To "block" mean that once I have forced an NPC to activate a certain furniture (for ex a pillory) it is forced to keep that animation and can not leave until it receives a new order or is released (maybe through dialogue).
I had tried to set the victim unconscious by console commands, but if I left the cell, when I came back I found the prisoner stranded like a broken doll.
I know that normally what I ask can not be obtained, for what I have asked you if you can find a solution to that problem. I do not like my slaves going around without my permission.

NEW:

Naked-Trigger-Box added:

Thank you, I will try.

inside a furniture there´s a sit in force AI.pack-vanilla-style, used on all slaves that are in imperial wall chains stucking if you enter the different dungeon cells. This linking should also be possible by quest...scripting...but you must create a small framework for that imo...

an alternative function is the follower-framework, with which you can tell a npc to use a furniture as long you want him to wait there.

The first method is permantent without a scripting (linking to furniture) and the second methode you could check out if it works for you.

NEW:

Naked-Trigger-Box added:

for that you can install the exten"sible" follower framework

Thank you, I will try.

NEW:

Naked-Trigger-Box added:

...better if you decide to buy a widescreen monitor  if you want to see all stuff of one hall in future on one pic-shot....here is the new testcell, every furniture will come now in 4 different woods-sorts, from light, to dark. Multi-animated-furnitures will have their prefix´s and will work again as in the very past. All furniture come also in the "standard zap-style textures" to get immersive compatibility and "candy - eye - balance".

Multi animated furnitures will be "split-off" as single usable stuff, to support mods, that want to use exactly a special animation within that furniture.

The latest new keywords of zap7 will be used exactly on each furniture for an more immersive gameplay for/in future.

...and in the far distance (on the first pic) there is a well-known light:-))

(after my session tonight I´ll shoot some pics with more better lightning...)

post-1454928-0-93481800-1504375575_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-81001400-1504375609_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-90801800-1504375630_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-24548200-1504375649_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-38908100-1504375667_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-42865600-1504375690_thumb.jpg