More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

19 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Beast HDT is your problem, you need the updated file i posted here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54417-naturalistic-hdt-and-beast-hdt/?do=findComment&comment=2393675

This is nice, but still doesn't have any texture files in it. I loaded it in anyway in place the old Beast HDTv0.64. I have already resolved the issue I had with missing texture files by coping v11.2 canine texture files. Some of the texture files for Canine schlong are missing in MNC v11.4. I didn't have any issue with HDT not working.

Hello, I'm having an issue with Immersive Horses in MNC11.4 (with the Immersive Horses Patch for 11.4 of course).

Specifically, my horses are invisible, unless they get into the hard state during an animation. I can see flying saddles, but somehow, the normal horse seems to use the wrong mesh.

Also, there appears to be an issue with the HDT on those horses - even if I manage to find a male horse and trigger an animation, there is no physics in the dick/vagina collision.

This might be an issue of using Mator Smash, so I'm wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue.

My theory is that since MNC has its own file paths for its meshes, that is different from the immersive horses path, using Mator Smash might lead to a mixup for the normal horse mesh, while the hard Horsemesh, which is not present in immersive horses, has no such issue.

Anyone here that has a similar issue, or knows a solution?

39 minutes ago, Lazurak said:

Hello, I'm having an issue with Immersive Horses in MNC11.4 (with the Immersive Horses Patch for 11.4 of course).

Specifically, my horses are invisible, unless they get into the hard state during an animation. I can see flying saddles, but somehow, the normal horse seems to use the wrong mesh.

Also, there appears to be an issue with the HDT on those horses - even if I manage to find a male horse and trigger an animation, there is no physics in the dick/vagina collision.

This might be an issue of using Mator Smash, so I'm wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue.

My theory is that since MNC has its own file paths for its meshes, that is different from the immersive horses path, using Mator Smash might lead to a mixup for the normal horse mesh, while the hard Horsemesh, which is not present in immersive horses, has no such issue.

Anyone here that has a similar issue, or knows a solution?

the first thing that comes to mind is:

WARNING: don't use the "Vanilla Horse Textures" setting, the "Immersive Horses - Vanilla.esp" will absolutely fuck up everything if loaded.

you would need to add a NiStringExtraData into the nif files to get HDT support:

name = "HDT Havok Path"

String Data = "SKSE\Plugins\hdthorse.xml"

based on what "Mator Smash" does i could totally see it messing things up for the json files.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Is it right that tundra trolls and tundra spiders don't have any schlong? The other types of troll and spider are fine.

As far as I know, tundra trolls and spiders are variations added by Skyrim Immersive Creatures, and would therefore need the "Bad Dog Immersive Creatures" patch for MNC. There should be a link at the bottom of the download page.

1 hour ago, Lazurak said:

As far as I know, tundra trolls and spiders are variations added by Skyrim Immersive Creatures, and would therefore need the "Bad Dog Immersive Creatures" patch for MNC. There should be a link at the bottom of the download page.

Ah, that would make sense. Thanks a lot.

Edit: Just installing BDSIC v3. Turns out I had v2 but had missed installing it when rebuilding Skyrim earlier in the year. Case closed.

Thanks again.

14 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

you would need to add a NiStringExtraData into the nif files to get HDT support:

name = "HDT Havok Path"

String Data = "SKSE\Plugins\hdthorse.xml"

based on what "Mator Smash" does i could totally see it messing things up for the json files.

I don't use the vanilla texture version, no.

I deactivated the smashed patch as a test, and the horses were visible again. It's clear that this was causing the problem, but I will need it for compatibility between my other mods.

I opened the whole thing in xEdit, but I can't see what the issue might be. The Smashed Patch does indeed use the MoreNastyCritters\horse\... files for the model, both for the male and female version. On that end, I can't see any reason why there should be an issue.

It should be noted that there is one horse that doesn't have this issue: Frost is somehow always visible, even with the smashed patch. I had a look at the .json in the immersive horses patch, and it seems that Frost is the only horse in there.

Also, when I say that horses are invisible, I mean that I can see a flying saddle where a horse should be. That suggests to me that the mesh is probably active, but the horse texture may be missing. And of course, once I target them and set them as aroused in the creature framework, they become visible again.

With regards to the HDT: I will have retract that statement. I did use the correct files, but didn't see the collision before. After loading some different animations for horses, it turned out that there is collision after all.

8 hours ago, JustCaroAnon said:

The patch for creature animation slots in SexLab 1.62 isn't in the archive for the newest version - is it still needed?

no, that problem is now taken care of within MNC's own script (MoreNastyCrittersFactory)

2 hours ago, Lazurak said:

I opened the whole thing in xEdit, but I can't see what the issue might be. The Smashed Patch does indeed use the MoreNastyCritters\horse\... files for the model, both for the male and female version. On that end, I can't see any reason why there should be an issue.

It should be noted that there is one horse that doesn't have this issue: Frost is somehow always visible, even with the smashed patch. I had a look at the .json in the immersive horses patch, and it seems that Frost is the only horse in there.

Also, when I say that horses are invisible, I mean that I can see a flying saddle where a horse should be. That suggests to me that the mesh is probably active, but the horse texture may be missing. And of course, once I target them and set them as aroused in the creature framework, they become visible again.

you need to look at the Formids for the armors getting used, not the file paths (well sometimes the pile paths as well but not in this case).

immersive horses adds a new custom body for Frost, so it's no surprise that one still works (there is nothing for it to conflict with...unless you install another Frost mod that is).

try opening the "Mator Smash" esp/s and delete anything to do with horses in these areas:

"Armor Addon"

"Armor"

"Non-Player Character (Actor)"

if you want to understand how the CF jsons are setup/work see my guide here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

try opening the "Mator Smash" esp/s and delete anything to do with horses in these areas:

"Armor Addon"

"Armor"

"Non-Player Character (Actor)"

Well first of all, thanks for the response. I did check out your tutorial, and I have tried tracing the issue in the smashed patch for one of the horses.

Race\HorseRace has                      WNAM - Skin                                          SkinHorse[ARMO:00060715]

NPC\EncHorseBlack has                WNAM - Worn Armor                              SkinHorseBlackHide[ARMO:0008650D]

Armor\SkinHorseBlackHide has     Armature MODL - Model Filename          NakedHorseBlackAA[ARMA:0008650B]

Armor Addon is widely more complex than it is in your tutorial however, as it seems to work with Alternate Textures. I don't even see any reason why there should be an issue here, as no other mod is overriding the changes that Immersive Horses makes to the textures.

I have tried what you suggested, and found that deleting the NakedHorseAA and all similar parts from the "Armor Addon" Category in the smashed patch did resolve the issue.

This is a  screenshot of the xEdit window showing the "Male World Model" part of the relevant Armor Addon.

34124631_2018-10-2013_46_18-TES5Edit3.2.1.thumb.png.4330082b15745bcd777223548a7f87fa.png

The problem is, that I can't see any issues with it - it doesn't seem that the smashed Patch is overriding anything from either Immersive Horses nor the Immersive Horses Patch.

The only difference I can find is the Form Version (not shown on the Screenshot). Form Version is 39 for Skyrim.esm, then 43 in both MNC and Immersive Horses, but is then overridden back to 39 again in the Immersive Horses Patch. I rather doubt that this would be the issue though, as its still 39 after deleting the entries from the Smashed Patch.

So basically... thanks, I know how to fix it now, but it bothers me that I couldn't figure out why it didn't work, or exactly why the fix worked.

55 minutes ago, Lazurak said:

Armor Addon is widely more complex than it is in your tutorial however, as it seems to work with Alternate Textures. I don't even see any reason why there should be an issue here, as no other mod is overriding the changes that Immersive Horses makes to the textures.

my patch (and MNC) overrides the "Alternate Textures" system and just uses Alternate/edited meshes instead, it simplifies things greatly....most of the time.

31 minutes ago, Lazurak said:

This is a  screenshot of the xEdit window showing the "Male World Model" part of the relevant Armor Addon.

34124631_2018-10-2013_46_18-TES5Edit3.2.1.thumb.png.4330082b15745bcd777223548a7f87fa.png

The problem is, that I can't see any issues with it - it doesn't seem that the smashed Patch is overriding anything from either Immersive Horses nor the Immersive Horses Patch.

for "Armor Addon" you may need to scroll up a bit and look at the "body template" flags to see if they are still the same as i had them in the horse patch (the same goes for "Armor").

but in that screenshot i do see the "armor type" line is missing in the "smashed patch.esp" so that's NOT encouraging.

58 minutes ago, Lazurak said:

The only difference I can find is the Form Version (not shown on the Screenshot). Form Version is 39 for Skyrim.esm, then 43 in both MNC and Immersive Horses, but is then overridden back to 39 again in the Immersive Horses Patch. I rather doubt that this would be the issue though, as its still 39 after deleting the entries from the Smashed Patch.

that's not the formid i'm talking about, anything from Skyrim.esm always starts with 00, and in your screenshot it looks like anything from Smashed Patch.esp starts with DC, therefor if you saw a horse using DC00#### as a worn armor it would have been a problem for a json looking for 0000####.

but it sound like the problem in this case was more likely some bad "body template" flags somewhere in smashed patch.esp

Just did the conversion of the new pack and tested it a bit. The fox could be converted without any additional steps. The Logo has still a problem with the disappearing transparency, but it looks much better from the start. I think this can't be fixed by editing the mesh. On the screen it looks nearly perfect until the menu appears, after that the transparency is gone. 

Just to show:

Before:

20181023064752_1.jpg

After:

20181023064814_1.jpg

BTW: If you have HCOS installed and train a Hentai fox it plays the HCOS fox on fox animation with my followers. 

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

Just did the conversion of the new pack and tested it a bit. The fox could be converted without any additional steps. The Logo has still a problem with the disappearing transparency, but it looks much better from the start. I think this can't be fixed by editing the mesh. On the screen it looks nearly perfect until the menu appears, after that the transparency is gone.

fucking bethesda, what the hell did they do to SSE? well i guess it is what it is for now ?

1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

BTW: If you have HCOS installed and train a Hentai fox it plays the HCOS fox on fox animation with my followers.

yes that's a known sexlab problem, and the lack of "fox on human" & "human on fox" animations is not helping things.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/108599-designating-positions-in-animations/

I don't know.... Well at least the logo is not completly wrecked anymore. 

It might also be that it is a general problem with the Vertex settings in animated objects if you convert them to SE. Nifscan tends to wreck them. Even the vanilla nifs like the chopping wood behave a bit strange if they get processed with it. Not to mention the animobjects in the SLAL packs. Sometimes you optimize things to death. The new nif structure is not so forgiving like the old one. I even found a texture that was working fine in LE and broke Nifscope after converting the model to SE. And I found bad textures or texture settings in nearly every bigger mod that I ported. Seems like accuracy is nothing for creative heads. 

On the other hand Nifscan and Nifoptimizer are good tools, but they are not perfect. Sometimes you have to fix the models after converting, sometime you have to do it before, sometimes you have to do both and sometimes you better keep the meshes as they are (Especially headmeshes).  

Anyone else having this weird issue involving death hound and hdt? My death hounds are the only one without hdt physics on their schlongs. I have the latest beast hdt and just attached the xmls to the hi-poly deathhounds. They appear to not have any collisions with anys chars vagina. All other hi-poly doggos work except death hounds.

1 hour ago, Fineness said:

Hi i managed to delete the meshes/textures/animations from the non-creature humanoid because i only want troll/giant/werewolf/falmer/draugr/gargoyle and riekling, there won't be any problem ?

did you delete there behavior files as well? and update the SLAL json file?

I noticed you said "reinstall any patch mods with Canines you have installed, textures may be missing if you don't.", All-in-One CBBE HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 replaces quite a few canine meshes when you check the MNC SLAL Edition Replacer that allows collisions. It says that you need MNC 10.4 or more. With the new update will that cause problems?

17 minutes ago, Jobobby04 said:

It says that you need MNC 10.4 or more

more like 10.4 only, this is the one you need:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54417-naturalistic-hdt-and-beast-hdt/?do=findComment&comment=2393675

10 minutes ago, Fineness said:

Well it was the mod xpsme who overwritten the skeleton so now falmer and troll hdt works but not giant