More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

6 hours ago, botticelli said:

The WereSkeever mod from here.

you may need to check the armor's armature ids with tes5edit to look for mod conflicts.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Do you know which of mihails mods you added to MNC? I use some of them but haven't seen a creature with a penis so far.

i only registered there races for animation usage, i did not add dicks.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't get this mod to completely download. I don't know if the site is being buggy or what but whenever I get about 40mb in to the main file download it fails.

Is there any way you could upload the file externally to mega or something? I really want to get this mod as it is necessary for many others.

Thanks.

20 minutes ago, Crota said:

I can't get this mod to completely download. I don't know if the site is being buggy or what but whenever I get about 40mb in to the main file download it fails.

Is there any way you could upload the file externally to mega or something? I really want to get this mod as it is necessary for many others.

Thanks.

same here loverslab fails to load sometimes too lately no idea if its me 

13 hours ago, Rapieraid said:

I don't know whether its only on my end but my download of MoreNastyCritters_v11_4D.7z keeps failing and getting interrupted at about 40 percent.

8 hours ago, Crota said:

Thanks.

use the google drive link in the download menu (it's the random numbers & letters)

8 hours ago, nooder said:

same here loverslab fails to load sometimes too lately no idea if its me 

the server was moved or something and it has caused software problems.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

use the google drive link in the download menu (it's the random numbers & letters)

the server was moved or something and it has caused software problems.

Thank you it works from the google drive it finally finished downloading.

3 hours ago, denk21 said:

Is there any way to get Beast HDT for MNC v11_4C, to work with Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures? 

the nifs would need a "NiStringExtraData" added to them with it's name set as "HDT Havok Path" and string data set to be "SKSE\Plugins\(CorrectHdtFileForTheCreaturePenisHere).xml"

this can be done easily by using NifSkope but there are a lot of nif files to edit, so it quickly becomes a extremely tedious job to do.

but of course this is assuming that the IC races are using the stock skeleton file paths, if not then things will get much more complicated.

and may the gods have mercy on you if you want to add ABC stuff.

16 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the nifs would need a "NiStringExtraData" added to them with it's name set as "HDT Havok Path" and string data set to be "SKSE\Plugins\(CorrectHdtFileForTheCreaturePenisHere).xml"

this can be done easily by using NifSkope but there are a lot of nif files to edit, so it quickly becomes a extremely tedious job to do.

but of course this is assuming that the IC races are using the stock skeleton file paths, if not then things will get much more complicated.

and may the gods have mercy on you if you want to add ABC stuff.

Thanks for this info. I first tested this out with the wolves, after reading how to add that string data, and adding the correct .xml links. When I got in game and tested it with wolf pups, it worked! This was like over 2 hours ago. I decided to go  balls to the wall, and edit all or at least most of,  BDIC creature penis nifs. I just finished a few min ago. Some things I didn't do, like female draugrs with strapons, and I haven't tested it out yet, since. I created a .zip file, with the whole actors folder, and all of the creature folders with .nif's that I changed, inside. Do you think it's safe for me to attach and upload this for other people to enjoy, and test out? 

5 minutes ago, denk21 said:

Do you think it's safe for me to attach and upload this for other people to enjoy, and test out? 

as long as it's uploaded as a patch that only contains the edit nif files it should be fine....but you should probably contact bad dog first to make sure (he is usually fine with this sort of thing but i don't want to assume)

i just cant seem to get this to work...

I'm on normal 32-bit Skyrim (without DLC, not even LE), but it should work right? version 11.3, which also didn't work didn't give any DLC errors, but now when I try 11.4 it says I am missing required mods for the DLC esm files.

I've followed the install order properly (i'm using Mod Organizer), and this is my load order:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ScocLB.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
FNISspells.esp
SexLabTools.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
FloppySOS.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
ScoclbQuestSexlab.esp
SexFinderAndMapMarker.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SexLabRomance_IgnoreGender.esp
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
SL_Kidnapped_Redux.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
MoreBanditCamps.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
R18pn - lingerie Set.esp
GoToBed.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp
NPR Lingerie Sets.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
VOBS.esp
OCR-Fixes.esp
Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SuccubusRaceLite.esp
TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
WeightMorphs.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp

With MNC installed I CTD when loading a save or trying to start a new game. As soon as I remove the mods and replace everything EXCEPT MNC, then it works fine.

19 hours ago, Hero357159 said:

I've followed the install order properly (i'm using Mod Organizer), and this is my load order:

your missing the DLCs

11 hours ago, shiagwen said:

Hentai Creatures : Sabre Cat :  i want only the normal version. How can i prevent DLC1 and Snow Version to appear ?

find and edit the leveled actor list for them.

2 hours ago, Hero357159 said:

ah damn, thanks.

is there any version that works without them?

v10 or older can work, it can be found on the google drive (but it's not recommended, you should get the DLC)

11 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

i found the hentai sabrecat randomizer and deleted the snow and vale Version. is that ok ?

yes (but make sure you edit the "LLCT - Count" to be "1" instead of "3" or the game may crash)

10 hours ago, shiagwen said:

maybe a bit more precise ?    i found the hentai sabrecat randomizer and deleted the snow and vale Version. is that ok ?

Just get the DLCs, if you want to avoid their quests content then use a mod like "Timing is everything" to set their quests to never start. Then you can use any mod that requires them and still not finding yourself dealing with vampire attacks and demented cultists.

Hey everyone! Just wanted to drop this here if anyone wants to fix animations not working for Pyramid Head by mihail (what I did was to add his race to the "Lurkers" tab instead of the "Giants" one, as the creatures is using lurker behavior graphs). The script is from the version I have ( 11.4C ), but it is a simple, easy fix to do by oneself, ALSO, in my testing, things only began to work on a new save, but there might be other solutions, who knows.

I also wanted to make a nude model to complete the opera, but I don't have access to 3d programs at the moment, and Outfit Studio f***ed up what I created after export, so, yeah. Have a great day and forgive me if I did something unnecessary if it was already fixed, or if it didn't need fixing ^^"

MoreNastyCrittersFactory.pex MoreNastyCrittersFactory.psc

7 hours ago, Temporary500 said:

as the creatures is using lurker behavior graphs

D'oh

7 hours ago, Temporary500 said:

things only began to work on a new save, but there might be other solutions, who knows.

use a save editor to remove these scripts/script instances from your save file:
(note: not all save tools are the same and i don't know which one works best)
MoreNastyCrittersFactory
MoreNastyCrittersAlias

and re-register the animations in game.