More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

6 hours ago, Monkito said:

Question, is it possible to make the animations that come automatically with mnc a separate file ?

yes it's possible, the animations are added with SLAL, therefor they are a SLAL Pack and can be modified like any other SLAL Pack.

1 hour ago, Reddragon01826 said:

I have a issue not sure what going on but I can't get the Chaurus reapers animations to work for sex, all other animations work perfectly along with the normal Chaurus, not sure where to look to find the issues.

sounds like a old script in save problem, do this:

use a save editor to remove these scripts/script instances from your save file:
(note: not all save tools are the same and i don't know which one works best)
MoreNastyCrittersFactory <- this is the important one
MoreNastyCrittersAlias
slncAbstractAddonScript
slncAddonDBScript
slncAddonDGScript
slncConfigMenu
slncMainQuestScript
slncPlayerAliasScript

and then:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.
8.6. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

yes it's possible, the animations are added with SLAL, therefor they are a SLAL Pack and can be modified like any other SLAL Pack.

sounds like a old script in save problem, do this:

and then:

Tried what u said still no go. I cast the hentia chaurus reaper and tell it to train and nothing happens

I get this in my log

[01/26/2019 - 11:34:20AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Hentai Chaurus Reaper) -- FALSE -- They are valid creature type, but have no valid animations

3 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

ah, right.......i'm guessing you don't have billyy's SLAL Pack then.

I do have it and belong to his patreon page.

On 12/11/2018 at 7:22 AM, MadMansGun said:

1. the ash hopper uses a "ovipositor", not a dick.

2. it's always visible, the aroused mesh just curves it downward a bit.

so are you sure it's not getting applied?

Ok it does have what looks to be a stinger. I thought it would have a some thing like chaurus has when its aroused.

Yes I have aroused turn all the way down

9 minutes ago, Reddragon01826 said:

I do have it and belong to his patreon page.

8.5. click on "Count Animations" and make sure nothing is over 500, turn off some animations if they are.

9 minutes ago, Reddragon01826 said:

Yes I have aroused turn all the way down

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

19 minutes ago, Reddragon01826 said:

I got the sexlabs more animation installed that raises it to 750, I have 514 registered and all seem to work but what I have stated above.

that mod does not always work, it's extremely buggy at registering animations and it seems to mess with SLAL's "Rebuild Animation Registry" button because of that.

31 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that mod does not always work, it's extremely buggy at registering animations and it seems to mess with SLAL's "Rebuild Animation Registry" button because of that.

well look thru Billy animations and there no Reaper animation, so that could be the issue there the chauses and the hunter but no reaper in is 1.8 animation pack

1 hour ago, Reddragon01826 said:

well look thru Billy animations and there no Reaper animation, so that could be the issue there the chauses and the hunter but no reaper in is 1.8 animation pack

they are in "Billyy_Creature"

2 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

Hmm, trying to pinpoint why this now occurs? I have MNC and...

LOAD PANE - mod

174 - MoreNastyCritters v11 4C

471 - MNC v11.4 BDIC Canine Update (using immersive creatures)

488 - Beast HDT for MNC v11.4C

604 - Mod Compatibility Kits For MNCv11.4C

do you have this patch?: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46289-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/?do=findComment&amp;comment=2394218

umm....what part of the MCK are you using?

I'm having a weird issue. The canine penis textures aren't showing up. It's just a purple mesh. But only when they're erect. They're showing up in nifskope though. I've looked and nothing's overwriting the mod or anything that I can see. I'm so confused. I've gotten it to go away before, but I haven't the slightest idea how. I moved something around in my mod order.. I think.. but I'm not sure what. But I can't figure it out now, in this new game setup.

2 hours ago, letterman said:

I'm having a weird issue. The canine penis textures aren't showing up. It's just a purple mesh. But only when they're erect. They're showing up in nifskope though. I've looked and nothing's overwriting the mod or anything that I can see. I'm so confused. I've gotten it to go away before, but I haven't the slightest idea how. I moved something around in my mod order.. I think.. but I'm not sure what. But I can't figure it out now, in this new game setup.

if you have BDIC you will need this https://www.loverslab.com/topic/46289-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/?do=findComment&amp;comment=2394218