More Nasty Critters Legendary Edition

Hello,

Are there plans afoot to support the creatures in Skyrim: Beyond Bruma formally in this mod, or is that a different effort, say Creature Features?

I tried using the hacked Minotaur nif and textures on LL but it still appears as purple.

Some wolfs have purple penises as well.

Thanks

Hey MadMansGun, are you editing the description of your mod a lot recently? Anyone who is following sees that the file appears to be updated.

i've been working on Hentai Creatures all morning and uploading the changes as i do them.

Hey MadMansGun, are you editing the description of your mod a lot recently? Anyone who is following sees that the file appears to be updated.

i've been working on Hentai Creatures all morning and uploading the changes as i do them.

Well godspeed sir/madam.

I seem to be having some issues with this. I uninstalled mnc 9.3,and upgraded to this new version. With 9.3,animals would have no problem mating with my character,with aroused creatures installed. They would sense my arousal,and come running up to me. I have a mod installed called "one with nature",which allows me to set animals as friendly. Some deer seem to run away from me now,even though I have them set as friendly, with mnc 10 installed. With 9.3,they didn't run away,and it worked. I was so glad to see that someone finally made a penis for the rabbit. No matter what I do,no rabbit will mate with my character! All the rabbits seem to be female, even though they had a penis when aroused,and match maker spell "fizzles out" on them. I don't know what to do. I wish I could just use the new rabbit meshes with the old mnc 9.3 version. I would really rather have all the animals be male,like in the 9.3 version. Maybe that is why,the rabbit wouldn't animate. 

I seem to be having some issues with this. I uninstalled mnc 9.3,and upgraded to this new version. With 9.3,animals would have no problem mating with my character,with aroused creatures installed. They would sense my arousal,and come running up to me. I have a mod installed called "one with nature",which allows me to set animals as friendly. Some deer seem to run away from me now,even though I have them set as friendly, with mnc 10 installed. With 9.3,they didn't run away,and it worked. I was so glad to see that someone finally made a penis for the rabbit. No matter what I do,no rabbit will mate with my character! All the rabbits seem to be female, even though they had a penis when aroused,and match maker spell "fizzles out" on them. I don't know what to do. I wish I could just use the new rabbit meshes with the old mnc 9.3 version. I would really rather have all the animals be male,like in the 9.3 version. Maybe that is why,the rabbit wouldn't animate. 

Whether or nor a creature race will animate has nothing to do whether there is a penis. 

For example, recemtly MNC was modified so the custom races in Skyrim: Beyond Bruma would animate. For instance, the Ogres will now use the  Giant animations because they share the same underlying skeleton. But Ogres in game do not yet have penises. Animations is a separate matter from applying a skin (nif and texture) for a penis.

Also, MNC would have nothing to do with animals being unfriendly toward you since it does not modify the actual Races or NPC records.

Whether or nor a creature race will animate has nothing to do whether there is a penis. 

For example, recemtly MNC was modified so the custom races in Skyrim: Beyond Bruma would animate. For instance, the Ogres will now use the  Giant animations because they share the same underlying skeleton. But Ogres in game do not yet have penises. Animations is a separate matter from applying a skin (nif and texture) for a penis.

Also, MNC would have nothing to do with animals being unfriendly toward you since it does not modify the actual Races or NPC records.

The deer didn't want to get with me either. I think they were too afraid if I tried to get close enough. I think the elk were not afraid of me,and didn't run away. Still didn't get any from the elk yet. The fox worked as usual though,and ran up to me perfectly. The rabbit wouldn't cooperate,even when I manually raised the arousal in sla. How would I go about just using the new rabbit penis meshes in mnc 9.3? Is it as simple as copy and pasting the files in the right folder,or is there something pointing to a certain file path that needs to be changed? I really,really, desire,an army of horny rabbits,chasing me down,in the forest,to fornicate. In 9.3,they would chase me down,just without any equipment for me to enjoy.    

The deer didn't want to get with me either. I think they were too afraid if I tried to get close enough. I think the elk were not afraid of me,and didn't run away. Still didn't get any from the elk yet. The fox worked as usual though,and ran up to me perfectly. The rabbit wouldn't cooperate,even when I manually raised the arousal in sla. How would I go about just using the new rabbit penis meshes in mnc 9.3? Is it as simple as copy and pasting the files in the right folder,or is there something pointing to a certain file path that needs to be changed? I really,really, desire,an army of horny rabbits,chasing me down,in the forest,to fornicate. In 9.3,they would chase me down,just without any equipment for me to enjoy.    

MNC has nothing to do with creatures approaching you. 

The only scripts it contains have to with registering races with SexLab so animations will match. 

I would suspect other changes you have made. Did you have "one with nature" installed prior with 9.3 ?

You should get on screen messages from Aroused Creatures when a creature is turned on (matching all  your criteria). If you don't see those messages, no regular animal is going to mate with you - there's no other mods, aside from Defeat that will start the animations.

Aroused Creatures initiates the animations, All MNC simply provides is the aroused "skins" (penises), and older (legacy) animations, like those authored by Gone.

I actually have the same issue, deer run away while elk will still approach, but match maker works on deer and they will approach when under that spell.  But prior to upgrading from mnc 9.3 to slalmnc 10.x the deer didn't run after the upgrade they run away.

MNC has nothing to do with creatures approaching you. 

The only scripts it contains have to with registering races with SexLab so animations will match. 

I would suspect other changes you have made. Did you have "one with nature" installed prior with 9.3 ?

You should get on screen messages from Aroused Creatures when a creature is turned on (matching all  your criteria). If you don't see those messages, no regular animal is going to mate with you - there's no other mods, aside from Defeat that will start the animations.

Aroused Creatures initiates the animations, All MNC simply provides is the aroused "skins" (penises), and older (legacy) animations, like those authored by Gone.

Yes,I had one with nature installed with 9.3. I do remember seeing those messages on the screen with 9.3 . I think they came up when the fox followed me in 10. I think actually I found the exact issue. I went to console,after I tried/failed, match maker spell on a rabbit and deer, in game a few min ago,and there were some lines of text, which said something like "the actor is a valid creature type,but have no valid animations installed or enabled" .  I do have animation packs installed,and when I use the N key on the creature,it says their arousal,and even mentions an animation it's going to use. I did register the animations again, in the mcm,and still gives me those lines of text. Something is not detecting,or using the animations for some odd reason. 

some npcs have been edited in MNCv10 to add or remove the "female" flag for some creatures, it looks like "one with nature" edits the same npcs as well to have a extra faction entry, so depending on your load order the female flag or the new faction gets removed, in this case it sounds like "one with nature" is loading before MNC.

it should be easy to fix with tes5edit, have "one with nature" load after MNC and add the female flags to "one with nature"

as for the animations:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.

8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

8.3. click on "Reload JSON".

8.4. click on "Enable All".

8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

you do have SLAL installed right?

Also, I tried taking a crack at a mod that would provide SexLab support for the mod called The Evil Mansion:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47795/?

Basically the author added several custom races (e.g. MansionDraugrRace, MansionWolfRace) that appear nearly the same as vanilla.

SO I looked at MNC's script source and made my own alias/factory pair, attached to a quest object in a new esp and got the AddRaceID calls to work.

Now Defeat and SexLab work fine - the animations are triggered successfully.

How do I do the skin integration? I looked at the Creature Framework page, but the API apparently is spelled out somewhere else (GitLab repo seems down atm).

Does Creature Framework just scan all the mods looking for a folder named "creatures.d" and in that json files? I tried creating my own folder, and json file to map the Evil Mansion races to the same skins in say, slnc.json. But nothing shows up - not the aroused nif, no textures. nada.

Is there a page that describes how this works? I looked at Sexualized Blaze, and it doesn't even contain scripts. Just meshes, textures, creatures.d and a esp.

Thanks

(btw, I'm guessing the same work could be done to make Skyrim: Beyond Bruma creatures to have dongs as well, right?)

some npcs have been edited in MNCv10 to add or remove the "female" flag for some creatures, it looks like "one with nature" edits the same npcs as well to have a extra faction entry, so depending on your load order the female flag or the new faction gets removed, in this case it sounds like "one with nature" is loading before MNC.

it should be easy to fix with tes5edit, have "one with nature" load after MNC and add the female flags to "one with nature"

as for the animations:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.

8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

8.3. click on "Reload JSON".

8.4. click on "Enable All".

8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

you do have SLAL installed right?

Yes. I actually just read that exact info in the installation guide,which I just dl'd,and did all of that exactly how it said,and needless to say,I have rabbit juices dripping my my character! It all works now.  Thanks for helping me out. 

@MadMansGun

What would be causing me to see missing draugr penis textures? I see the meshes, but there's no textures - just purple dongs.

Other critters seem to work fine - Skeevers, Rieklings, etc. 

thanks

most likely one of Bad Dog's mods, they are made for v9.3 and a lot has changed in v10,

that or your texture files are missing.

How do I do the skin integration? I looked at the Creature Framework page, but the API apparently is spelled out somewhere else (GitLab repo seems down atm).

Does Creature Framework just scan all the mods looking for a folder named "creatures.d" and in that json files? I tried creating my own folder, and json file to map the Evil Mansion races to the same skins in say, slnc.json. But nothing shows up - not the aroused nif, no textures. nada.

Is there a page that describes how this works? I looked at Sexualized Blaze, and it doesn't even contain scripts. Just meshes, textures, creatures.d and a esp.

Thanks

(btw, I'm guessing the same work could be done to make Skyrim: Beyond Bruma creatures to have dongs as well, right?)

all the bloody SL related GitLabs are down, you need to use a "time machine" to look at them:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160119093347/http://git.loverslab.com/Ep1cL3w7z/creature-framework/wikis/json-registration

watch out for the commas because it just takes one (or lack of) in the wrong place to stop the json from working.

the Creature Framework will auto load any new json files it sees in the creatures.d folder, but after that if you edit the json in anyway you will need to go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods"

and yes of course it can be done for other mods, it just takes a lot of time to do it (time that i don't have)

Since I updated to 10.2D I am randomly getting orphan scripts in my save.. Is that possible?

Also, can someone help me identify the mod causing the sripts? I use save game script cleaner. As far as I remember I need to type 00000000 into the filter to find the mod, but I cant remember how to use the ID given to locate the esp in NMM. Please help.

Thx

@MadMansGun

What would be causing me to see missing draugr penis textures? I see the meshes, but there's no textures - just purple dongs.

Other critters seem to work fine - Skeevers, Rieklings, etc. 

thanks

most likely one of Bad Dog's mods, they are made for v9.3 and a lot has changed in v10,

that or your texture files are missing.

Thanks

all the bloody SL related GitLabs are down, you need to use a "time machine" to look at them:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160119093347/http://git.loverslab.com/Ep1cL3w7z/creature-framework/wikis/json-registration

watch out for the commas because it just takes one (or lack of) in the wrong place to stop the json from working.

the Creature Framework will auto load any new json files it sees in the creatures.d folder, but after that if you edit the json in anyway you will need to go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods"

and yes of course it can be done for other mods, it just takes a lot of time to do it (time that i don't have)

Thanks. Regarding the Purple (missing) textures - that is *not* a known problem with 10D, but rather something on my side?

I just noticed I still have both Bad Dog's Vanilla mod installed AND his Immersive Creatures SIC mod installed.

I think I didn't noticed your OP message because the text is in red, which I have a hard time reading.

Thanks. Regarding the Purple (missing) textures - that is *not* a known problem with 10D, but rather something on my side?

I just noticed I still have both Bad Dog's Vanilla mod installed AND his Immersive Creatures SIC mod installed.

I think I didn't noticed your OP message because the text is in red, which I have a hard time reading.

Yea, the issue is that Bad Dog's mods use a few of the old textures paths from MNC 9.x, but they got reorganized with this version.  You can fix it simply by adding the textures folder only from MNC 9.x, I'm running Immersive Creatures/BDIC and haven't had any issues at all with the new version of MNC.

Yea, the issue is that Bad Dog's mods use a few of the old textures paths from MNC 9.x, but they got reorganized with this version.  You can fix it simply by adding the textures folder only from MNC 9.x, I'm running Immersive Creatures/BDIC and haven't had any issues at all with the new version of MNC.

I think I get it. 

So 

MNC 10D

Bad Dogs Vanilla

MNC 9.3 Textures folder 

Because the Bad Dogs .esp is pointing back to those locations?

I think I get it. 

So 

MNC 10D

Bad Dogs Vanilla

MNC 9.3 Textures folder 

Because the Bad Dogs .esp is pointing back to those locations?

Yep, altho I'd probably have MNC 10D overwrite the 9.3 texture folder just to make sure it has priority if there are any shared files still (assuming you are using NMM or similar, I don't use MO).

Since I updated to 10.2D I am randomly getting orphan scripts in my save.. Is that possible?

yes, the following scripts have been removed in MNCv10.2 vs MNCv9.3:

slncAbstractAddonScript.pex

slncAddonDBScript.pex

slncAddonDGScript.pex

slncConfigMenu.pex

slncMainQuestScript.pex

slncPlayerAliasScript.pex

slncToggleNudeSuitEffectScript.pex

and the following scripts have been modified:

MoreNastyCrittersFactory.pex

HentaiCreaturesQuest.pex

but i don't know jack shit about using NMM.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46289-bad-dogs-immersive-creatures-sic-addon/?p=1932097