Looking for clothes

Hi, i've searched everywhere, but did'nt find anything...

I need sexy clothing, like dresses, bras, tops, skirts: open, ripped, transparent and stuff like that.

Pics are just an example, they come from Secon Life

Can you give me some link?

post-1377559-0-86761200-1495299938_thumb.jpg

post-1377559-0-58500900-1495299950_thumb.jpg

post-1377559-0-52531000-1495299951_thumb.jpg

post-1377559-0-43455600-1495299955_thumb.jpg

post-1377559-0-32523300-1495299966_thumb.png

• 10 months later...
On 20. 5. 2017 at 7:07 PM, andais said:

Hi...................................

post-1377559-0-58500900-1495299950_thumb.jpg

post-1377559-0-52531000-1495299951_thumb.jpg

Hey . These two pics are like something for what I was lookin. But cant find something close or not too much different look. Hm this can be something what I can do. If I dont make same (ofcourse worst). I use these pictures as inspiration. If you can find it , make it yourself. 

On 20. 5. 2017 at 7:07 PM, andais said:

Hi.................

I tried to make one, and this is the maximum what I can do. Im still fighting with that golden shape and Im still catching same shade because game lights are showing different collor , but I make it same in photoshop. And the top part is real pain in the ass because the original body shape is really gritty/crabbed and because im doing just texture isnt too much posible make really nice lines or isnt In my power make it better .Also specular map isnt workin with these cuts and still makin dirty shining ower all lines.  . As last I make gloves thinking they save it  but isnt lookin much better.
If someone want these clothes just say which collors ? I do clear black/red/blue/purple , any different? 

hotshot.png

9 hours ago, Klaxon said:

I tried to make one, and this is the maximum what I can do. Im still fighting with that golden shape and Im still catching same shade because game lights are showing different collor , but I make it same in photoshop. And the top part is real pain in the ass because the original body shape is really gritty/crabbed and because im doing just texture isnt too much posible make really nice lines or isnt In my power make it better .Also specular map isnt workin with these cuts and still makin dirty shining ower all lines.  . As last I make gloves thinking they save it  but isnt lookin much better.
If someone want these clothes just say which collors ? I do clear black/red/blue/purple , any different? 

hotshot.png

Black goes with everything.

15 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Black goes with everything.

Yes. I totally agree .My favorite ,but Im makin more versions because you can use it for neighbors wifes (or dolls?) Im trying make sluty sims town for adults. Or perverted freaks :D. Who cares, the main thing is they show their butts.

On 17.4.2018 at 4:16 PM, Klaxon said:

I go for gold or silver. And a green or pink one.

Here is something close to the second one: http://www.jomsimscreations.fr/clothing-women.html

1-270.thumb.jpg.4d18f860d8bfde3293f647e3c935bffe.jpg

9 hours ago, wongfoo2003 said:

I go for gold or......................

Thanks . This is very hepfull. This guy is really handy. I check his specular map and i found where I was makin mistakes. I have golden shining now and isnt lookin bad. But if I saw details what he is doing then I must try make it much better .

Gold or silver? Think you frame? And I hope I can make it black/red/blue/purple/pink/green. 6+6 simple colors + with any texture looking like that purple in screenshot.

Video.avi

1 hour ago, wongfoo2003 said:

If gold and silver are ..............

Will see. Im still doing changes because I realy dont like the first Top part . And trying add any details but no ideas. In this moment are these .. clothes looking this way .

hotshot222.jpg

Final version. No more cutts no more experiments. what longer I look at it, the worse it seems to me. Im loosing energy finish it then I let it look this way and start coloring . Check spoilers. No age restriction and Harley Quinn grandma like it.

Spoiler

hotshot987654321.thumb.jpg.75145c4cf821134af75ca14fc799d644.jpg

Spoiler

hotshot123456789.thumb.jpg.ae4f986866b7efc8e2a850481cb64c60.jpg

First succes coloring. Better lookin are darker colors. Light colors need more time (lot of time I think) In this moment you can try these if anyone want . Bottom part is in accesories as stockings ,same gloves and top is somwhere in top parts wardrobe  :smiley: . Offcourse I change it all n final version. This is still half boiled soup. Few problems here. first is if you want wear it as sleepwear then clothes have not shine :frown: and I dont know why. Second is just private . Has game anything like game cache? Im not technical typ and dont how name it. I dont  know why but first girl what I use as model cant use these clothes with shining. Rest womens in game has not problem just this first girl what I use as model .   

aaa.Klaxon.hotshot.set.7z

test the west.jpg

On 19. 4. 2018 at 10:25 PM, wongfoo2003 said:

If gold and silver are a problem...................

Problem are my hands . I cant make realy nice own texture . Then I use google and google help me as every time and found free tetures . 1000% better than I an make and in this moment these

like a clothes are looking this way, hiden in the spoiler 

Spoiler

shineshineshine.thumb.png.b766cd54ad5d98b640af6b1dad6c673b.png

2 hours ago, wongfoo2003 said:

Thank you for the silver and gold one. I like the plain ones best. See Golda and Silvia in my game.

You are welcome . Maybe just too dark . What you think?

36 minutes ago, Molevalence said:

May I ask where I can obtain the file for the simple plain colors ones? (Black, White, Red, etc.) Klaxon?

I send it just to few people for testing . Because if you use it with moded shoes or any accessorie that shine is loosing or less shining (realy not too much). But with 90% moded things is it all right .Probably something on my side what I dont know fix. I send you full pack and you can check it .  

8 minutes ago, Klaxon said:

You are welcome . Maybe just too dark . What you think?

I send it just to few people for testing . Because if you use it with moded shoes or any accessorie that shine is loosing or less shining (realy not too much). But with 90% moded things is it all right .Probably something on my side what I dont know fix. I send you full pack and you can check it .  

Thank you. Looking forward to trying it out. :smile:

Archived