Looking for clothes

1 hour ago, wongfoo2003 said:

You see they work perfect. The only little glitch is the bow in the back that disappears in the body.

Ohhh  :smiley:  this isnt glich. This is supposed to look like bracelet . The first version has rings in the ends , but i dont like them so i cut it off.

Edit : Dont forget Im doin just texture no 3D model . Texture copy original bodyshape.

ringringringring.thumb.jpg.8faeaeb26f5b0d7ede084b9edfbc8131.jpg

2 hours ago, wongfoo2003 said:

Oh, okey. I doesn't consider that. I wasn't sure if it was planed like this. I like it anyway.

OK so finish? I think yes. No more ideas? hope no :cry: .....................................  :cool:

Lets dance 

Spoiler

5ae6199ce1c58_letsdance.thumb.jpg.fc3df8fc462c4eaa45c1ea42d1c59ff0.jpg

OK finished. I put it into download section but bottom part is still as accessorie part . Isnt in my skill make 3D meshes and I cant find in game any usable original one for these clothe parts. 

If anyone want  and use these then sorry for undresing problems with WW.  And I add 6 swatches into set.002 

If you like it ? Just download it and if you dont like it? We are not worry about you  :astonished:  just delete it from your mod folder.

Every one can send me private message

Thanks all of you guys for cooperation .

Spoiler

bambambim.thumb.jpg.46413685248edd5dcea1178f45214f6f.jpg

Archived