TDF SexLab Aroused Rape and Aroused Sexy Idles v3.2

Good fix, but I have a question, does this patch also prevent M >F rape from picking Femdom animations?

For M > F scenarios the mod randomly either uses animations that have the tags "Aggressive" and "MF" (meaning a female and a male actor) or "Aggressive" and "Blowjob".

You sometimes get femdom animations as they too have the Aggressive and MF tag.

As the mod uses the most simplistic method the start an animation I cannot specifially exclude certain tags, e.g. Femdom, but I can specify which tags should be used.

If you want I can change the tags that are used, which one do you want to have?

Here*s a somewhat complete list of tags: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56822-sexlab-animation-tags-list/

Good fix, but I have a question, does this patch also prevent M >F rape from picking Femdom animations?

For M > F scenarios the mod randomly either uses animations that have the tags "Aggressive" and "MF" (meaning a female and a male actor) or "Aggressive" and "Blowjob".

You sometimes get femdom animations as they too have the Aggressive and MF tag.

As the mod uses the most simplistic method the start an animation I cannot specifially exclude certain tags, e.g. Femdom, but I can specify which tags should be used.

If you want I can change the tags that are used, which one do you want to have?

Here*s a somewhat complete list of tags: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56822-sexlab-animation-tags-list/

Hmm, I see. The lack of an ability to exclude certain tags is a rough one. Does sexlab differentiate between the "MF" and "FM" tags? Because if it is, then it's probably best to just re-tag all the femdom animations with the FM tag to exclude them from your current script, best of both worlds

What does the original script look for in terms of tags in the case of a rape scenario?

Doesn't work for me unless I target them and press n, which will show their arousal level. The value for naked also doesn't seem to matter, even if my character doesn't wear anything. The mod always goes by what I choose as default value. So to get the rape conversation on greeting, I first have to set the default quite low, and then target them with n.

I'm trying to find the sweet spot in terms of the setting where my followers don't jump in to help block rapes against other followers.

Anyone have suggestions for the proper number settings?

Unfortunately, there isn't an MCM option to adjust or toggle followers interrupting the rape. It would be nice if there was a percentage slider, an option to not intervene against other followers, and an option to turn off followers stepping in altogether.

• 2 weeks later...

So this might seems off topic but it's somehwat related to the Aroused rape version of this mod. As  my character gets stronger, I noticed that it's now near impossible for me to lose brawl anymore against other rapist NPCs. It seems that Skyrim's unarmed damage does not scale with any skill or level, so after a while, brawl is just a sure fire win.

That's exactly what noticed after some play.Maybe having the options arousal related may change this,something like:

-Options for arousal below 30:Brawl,intimidation,persuasion,rape without resist.

-Arousal 30-59:intimidation,persuasion,rape without resist.

-Arousal 60-89:persuasion,rape without resist.

-Arousal 90+:direct rape.

Thank you for the mod.

Edit:Also noticed that,when my charácter is naked,she lures bandits even from far distances if their arousal is high,no matter how high your sneak is,they come and then starts a fight.

I have a bit of a problem with the presence of a companion. Companion wants to jump in for PC, I talk to them and tell them it's ok, but then everyone just calms down and goes their merry way instead of them jumping on the PC.... Any idea what might be the issue?

ETA:

Now I increasingly observe how people forcegreet the PC but then just engage in normal conversation, despite making initial remarks on wanting to use her....

Hi! Thanks for the great mod!

Testing your mod I found that violence happens far too often. Could you add options to specify additional conditions of violence? Such as the morality of the rapist, race, presence of other NPS in the field of view, etc.? (for example, violence shouldn't happen in the eyes of the guards)

With a best regards

• 3 weeks later...

Great Mod been using it for a while

It does need to have some kind of check to see if the player is already involved in a scene. It really suffers from activating when another mod is doing stuff. Barring that could you have a assignable key to toggle the mod from active to inactive? That way the player could suspend TDF rape when they know they are going to be otherwise engaged (i.e. prison overhaul arrested, DCUR raped, etc)  

i been playing for some time with the mod and its really nicely done, really good addon you did here, by the way i have a idea for the idle part of the mod.

A simple condition that plays when a npc girl is naked she will try to cover her self, the same concept existing in  "amodest skyrim mod" but for npc and not only for the pc like that mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there away to disable M-F interactions ,even through console ?

The mcm menu only have M-M and F-F.

Afaik those choices in the MCM only apply to whether or not a follower will offer themselves in the player's place, not general interactions, and I don't know of any way to alter them myself if there is a way.

Hope that helps (a little bit)

Afaik those choices in the MCM only apply to whether or not a follower will offer themselves in the player's place, not general interactions, and I don't know of any way to alter them myself if there is a way.

No, it only effect the PC-NPC interaction (its also say this in the option description in the mcm menu).

No, it only effect the PC-NPC interaction (its also say this in the option description in the mcm menu).

well, I've never had it actually do that in my game, sorry to misinform then. Good luck.

How do you increase the distance that NPCs detect you are naked? If they see you naked they should come running after you. The mod isn't immersive if you have to go beside them for some time before they react.

How do you increase the distance that NPCs detect you are naked? If they see you naked they should come running after you. The mod isn't immersive if you have to go beside them for some time before they react.

Seems like the script's pretty wonky. I've tried the mod and there were times where some event triggered nudity for my PC, some time passed, armor got reequipped, I changed cells and NOW NPCs from this new cell I just transitioned into while wearing armor (even checked SLA and it confirmed that PC was not naked) started chasing her around.

Seems like the script's pretty wonky. I've tried the mod and there were times where some event triggered nudity for my PC, some time passed, armor got reequipped, I changed cells and NOW NPCs from this new cell I just transitioned into while wearing armor (even checked SLA and it confirmed that PC was not naked) started chasing her around.

Yeah, it has a very long response time.

• 3 weeks later...