TDF SexLab Aroused Rape and Aroused Sexy Idles v3.2

Not sure what's wrong, but the Aroused Idles aren't working for me. I installed it and ran FNIS, but even when the arousal passes the thresholds, the idle never changes for my character or NPCs; I tried disabling my idle replacement, but that didn't help, so I have no idea what might be causing it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is this mod dead? I always loved this mod. I HATE, HATE how SD+ makes your char. who is SUPPOSED to be a slave, running around, bossing for her captors to abuse her. At least this mod makes the captors behaving like one. My only gripe is how the dialogue that actually sounds good is a persuasion & my char. always passes it. So I left with my char. giving a cold consent of "do whatever you want", kind of ruins the mood.

• 3 months later...

-This if from the "SE" version, I don't know if it can be applied on the LE version as well. check it with XEdit-

I had the problem that during sex-scenes, NPC:s tried to "forcegreet" my PC.

There was lots of "That ass... just ripe for the taking!", "Strutting your "stuff", huh?" and similar..

when checking the conditions for "BB_ArousedRapeQuestTopic" dialogues,  I found a condition for:

Subject.GetInFaction(SexLabAnimatingFaction "SexLab Animating Actors" [FACT:0200E50F]) = 0.000000 AND

but nothing about if the PC is in SL-Anim..

So, I added a condition for xx0012d6 (BB_ArousedRapeQuestTopic - That ass... justripe for the taking!) as a test;
    PlayerRef [PLYR:00000014].GetInFaction(SexLabAnimatingFaction "SexLab Animating Actors" [FACT:0200E50F]) = 0.000000 AND

the result was that this line was never spoken by NPC:s during SL-scenes anymore.

( I still got "You thought you could just walk around, tits and ass bare?!" 8 times,

and "Strutting your "stuff", huh?" 12 times from NPC:s )

Then I tried another way, instead of add a condition, I just changed Subject.GetInFaction to PlayerRef [PLYR:00000014].GetInFaction.

and this worked just as fine ( one less condition to worry about )

In the attached file the conditions are only changed for the following three lines of dialogue;

[INFO:040012D6] ('That ass... just ripe for the taking!'
[INFO:040012D7] ('You thought you could just walk around, tits and ass bare?!'                                                 
[INFO:040012D8] ('Strutting your "stuff", huh? Really asking for someone to do something about that...'

I could change all dialogue-conditions, but I wanted to have some unchanged as reference.

if you try this fix, please let me ( ond others) know if it worked better, no change  or worse.

just place it somewhere after the TDF-Aroused.esp

(no need for clean save, or any save.  just load an saved game with this in your load-order and it should work)

-This if from the "SE" version, I don't know if it can be applied on the LE version as well. check it with XEdit-

TDF AR SE 3.2 change conditions v0.1.rar

On 11/15/2019 at 11:45 PM, LinksSword said:

Mod doesn't work with Sexlab Aroused EXtended Regardless of what you wear you are still considered naked by the mod, Anyway to fix this?

I'm using the SE version if that matters. but some reflections regarding this problem.

just as an example. below are the conditions for the line "That ass... just ripe for the taking!" to trigger.

BB_ArousedRapeQuestTopic
    That ass... just ripe for the taking!
        Subject.GetInFaction(SexLabAnimatingFaction "SexLab Animating Actors" [FACT:0200E50F]) = 0.000000 AND

PlayerRef [PLYR:00000014].GetFactionRank(sla_Naked "sla_Naked" [FACT:03077F87]) = 0.000000 AND
        PlayerRef [PLYR:00000014].GetIsSex(Female) = 1.000000 AND
        Subject.GetFactionRank(sla_Arousal "sla_Arousal" [FACT:0303FC36]) >= BB_ArousedRapeThresholdNaked [GLOB:04000D63] AND

if you open the console and type:

help sla_naked

you should get the FormID for it ( for me it was sla_Naked" [FACT:03077F87])

type commands:

player.getInFaction 03077F87

player.getfactionrank 03077F87

if you get a response similar to:

player.getInFaction 03077F87 >> 1.00    
    player.getfactionrank 03077F87 >> 0.00

then TDF-AR considers your PC as naked

I am running "SexLabAroused Redux V28b SSE" and it takes up to 120sec by default for SexlabAroused to check if player is naked or not.

How to solve your problem... we need more info.  

test to:

1.  equip "normal"/vanilla clothes,

2. wait at least 200 seconds

3.  type command in console: (replace the first two digits with your FormID:s)

player.getfactionrank 03077F87

4.  write down the ouput from command above and post a reply

I have had some strange effects when many mods have shared but different ways of deciding if PC is naked/lightly-dressed/whatever...

some scribbles here below if it's any help for you...

( ignore the value of the first two positions in all the FormID:s, since the are dependent of the current load-order )
( (SexLabAnimatingFaction [FACT:0200E50F]) and (SexLabAnimatingFaction[FACT:0700E50F]) is the same reference,
   I just had a different loadorder in SSEEdit when I copy&pasted to this text)

when naked (sla_naked):
    player.getInFaction 08077F87 >> 1.00    
    player.getfactionrank xx077F87 >> 0.00
        but it takes up to 120sec by default for SexlabAroused to check if player is naked or not.

when not naked (sla_naked):
    player.getInFaction xx077F87 >> 0.00
    player.getfactionrank xx077F87 >> -2.00        
        but it takes up to 120sec by default for SexlabAroused to check if player is naked or not.

when in SLanim (SexLabAnimatingFaction):
    player.getInFaction xx00E50F >> 1.00
    player.getfactionrank xx00E50F >> 1.00

when not in SLanim (SexLabAnimatingFaction):
    player.getInFaction xx00E50F >> 0.00    
    player.getfactionrank xx00E50F >> -2.00

in the PC:s "active spell-effects" there is a "naked" that pops up after ~5 sec, this can be from SLSF (SexLab Sexual Fame Framework), and is NOT checked by TFD-AR

during SLHH initial struggle scene, the PC gets put in the sla_naked faction when clothes are removed,
    but NOT put in SLAnimatinFaction until SL scene starts.
        ( I changed the SLA update timer from 120sec to 15sec to test)
        ( repeat test with MAX SLA update timer to see if if actor is actively put in sla_naked faction during undress)

reminder: I'm using the SE version

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Connovar said:

Hi @Pstd5 your  modification well on me even too much seems...

I don't know if is it your but now they ask for sex even when I am in bleedout,

the original worked only if  i was talking to people..

Thank you for your response.

as I understand it you tested the "TDF AR SE 3.2 change conditions v0.1.rar"?

this file ONLY changes the conditions for the following 3 lines:

[INFO:040012D6] ('That ass... just ripe for the taking!'
[INFO:040012D7] ('You thought you could just walk around, tits and ass bare?!'                                                 
[INFO:040012D8] ('Strutting your "stuff", huh? Really asking for someone to do something about that...'

did you see any of the text-lines above in a situation were they should not be said?

most of the text-lines have the original conditions, so these lines are spoken but NPC:s as defined by original-mod.

and can ( for me atleast ) be displayed during sex-scenes.

(unchanged text-lines in spoiler below)

Spoiler

[INFO:04000D6C] ('Hnngg... I think I'm going to take you right here! Right now!'
[INFO:04000D6D] ('You're a real sweet piece of ass. I might just have to help myself...'
[INFO:04000D6E] ('Please, I'm so horny! I must have your cock now!'
[INFO:04000D6F] ('I haven't gotten my dick wet in so long... You look perfect for that...'
[INFO:04000D70] ('My pussy is so wet right now. You're gonna do something about that.'
[INFO:04000D71] ('I hope you don't mind. I'm just going to need to "borrow" your body for a moment.'
[INFO:040012D4] ('That cock! I just need to see how it feels!'
[INFO:040012D5] ('You can't just strut around with that "thing" out and expect no one to notice.'                             
[INFO:040012D9] ('Finally decided you need something more from me, huh? Well, guess what? I want something from you!'
[INFO:040012DA] ('Walking behind you for the last hour has really gotten me going...'
[INFO:040012DB] ('I think it might be time we talked about a bit of a "bonus" for carrying all your shit!'
[INFO:040012DC] ('I think we'll need alternate "arrangements" if I'm going to keep following you.'

It would be very helpful if you took note of if the text-lines displayed for you is from the "modified" or "un-modified" list

regarding the bleeout-state, I guess you are using some kind of defeat-mod?

if you are, please let me know which defeat-mod you are using.

PC can also be put in a visual bleedout state using idle-anim

( this does not put the PC in "SexLab Animating Actors" )

I hope that I put a text-file in the download with some notes about what I did, because now I no longer remember.

Edited by Pstd5

Hi.. I am using Yamete se, and about the 3 lines yes I have seen and semms to me in the right place

i'm not very sure because my armor is checked as nude in SexLabAroused Redux ...

and yes there is a txt in the download....!!!

Edited by Connovar
On 1/24/2022 at 9:43 AM, Connovar said:

Hi.. I am using Yamete se, and about the 3 lines yes I have seen and semms to me in the right place

i'm not very sure because my armor is checked as nude in SexLabAroused Redux ...

and yes there is a txt in the download....!!!

you were right, I have now tested it with the Yamete-mod (Yamete - 4.3 - experimental bug fix 2022-01-16.zip), and I managed to experience that TDF-AR-mod trigger when the PC gets defeated.

(my "TDF AR SE 3.2 change conditions v0.1.rar" does not have any impact in this scenario since the PC is not yet in faction: "SexLab Animating Actors".)

when TDF_AR triggered during the defeat-scene, a TDF_AR-dialogue pops up, I just pressed esc-key and the "brawl-scenario" starts.

PC got defeated in the brawl, and a TDF_AR sex-scene starts.

after this TDF_AR-scene, the PC gets put in Yamete-defeat-state again and the Yamete-defeat continue to work as it should.

(except the bandit-NPC:s still stand around shouting "brawl-dialogue" ( "punch that snowback to the ground!" and similar)).

I had not tried the Yamete-mod before and I have not had much time to test it. If you could post ( or send me a message) with your Yamete settings, it would be helpful.

( in Yamete you can save your MCM-settings (data/skse/plugins/yamete/MCM.json I think is the path the file gets saved at) (do not send the "Default.json")

I can't make any promises to fix this, I have had precious little time for fun lately.

Edit: I just saw that an new version of Yamete has been released: ver 4.3.1

Edited by Pstd5
  • 2 months later...

First of all, great mod, it's been a lot of fun, and thank you deeply for modding work that I can't even begin to understand. 

I've been using the SE version people have posted here

It seems for me that the forcegreet option seems to break quite often and then just not work.  I still get comments directed at me but after a while there are just no forcegreets.  Uninstalling, making a save, then reinstalling has fixed it several times, but I can't figure out why it'd just start not functioning after a while.   I've been reading this forum and I haven't seen any workaround or fix for it. 

• 3 weeks later...

What a great mod! I play only as a male MC so its not always easy to find stuff like that.

The only problem was that there is no option to turn it off, so it can become a problem to always be disturbed.

I created a file that makes it work only when wearing a ring. Wear any ring, get disturbed, remove it, go in peace.

Im sharing in case anyone wants something like that. Light file.

tdf_rp_toggle.esp

Edited by shadowman2777
Improved esp
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/15/2021 at 8:42 PM, judge007 said:

On 4/22/2022 at 9:06 AM, shadowman2777 said:

What a great mod! I play only as a male MC so its not always easy to find stuff like that.

Sup shadowman!! I know your mods have elevenlabs voices (I have each one in my modlist :D) and they're great. It would be awesome if you could one day have ai voices made for this mod also, maybe some extra lines here and there :)) I find your writing very humorous.

Edited by slkajhf34
  • 3 months later...