Everyones characters?

Since I'm almost done with my orc overhaul mod I thought I should post some images of the different skin colors my orcs have. Just need some adjustment on my male orcs and I am done.

This mod took me way to long to make because my interest for working on it went back and forth.

2012041700001h.jpg

2012041700004y.jpg

2012041700011.jpg

2012041700002.jpg

2012041700018.jpg

2012041700014.jpg

Since I'm almost done with my orc mod I thought I should post some images of the different colors my orcs have. Just need some adjustment on my male orcs and I am done.

This mod took me way to long to make because my interest for working on it went back and forth.

2012041700001h.jpg

2012041700004y.jpg

2012041700011.jpg

2012041700002.jpg

2012041700018.jpg

I do not like orcs >.< But if I liked them they would be of my favorites :o

Since I'm almost done with my orc overhaul mod I thought I should post some images of the different skin colors my orcs have. Just need some adjustment on my male orcs and I am done.

2012041700001h.jpg

2012041700004y.jpg

2012041700011.jpg

2012041700002.jpg

2012041700018.jpg

Will this be a replacer or will they be standalone races? :o

It will replace ALL orc NPCs for Vanilla and SI. I will probably polish my overhaul mod a bit more in the future since I havent spent very much time on every NPC in the game. I wont give a date yet but it isn't far from done now.

I will also make a version for people who don't like the tusks and will instead be replace with human teeth, since some people have asked me of this.

It will replace ALL orc NPCs for Vanilla and SI. I will probably polish my overhaul mod a bit more in the future since I havent spent very much time on every NPC in the game. I wont give a date yet but it isn't far from done now.

I will also make a version for people who don't like the tusks and will instead be replace with human teeth' date=' since some people have asked me of this.

[/quote']

Looking forward to it!

2012041700001h.jpg

2012041700004y.jpg

2012041700011.jpg

2012041700002.jpg

2012041700018.jpg

2012041700014.jpg

Great looking race and characters. Hope you release it.

I will also make a version for people who don't like the tusks and will instead be replace with human teeth' date=' since some people have asked me of this.

[/quote']

looking forward to this thanks

You resurrected Damsel!

Sorry but I don't follow.

Something I have missed?

Here is a white mage full of mysteries and all that lol

2012042500019.jpg

2012042500022.jpg

the imperial character kinda looks like a character that used to get posted on the oblivion generals, on /v/ before skyrim was released and tes generals where moved to /vg/ sorry just a little inside humor I coulda sworn I saw your cute orcs posted on there by you, maybe that wasn't the case. Anyways carry on your characters look great!

the imperial character kinda looks like a character that used to get posted on the oblivion generals' date=' on /v/ before skyrim was released and tes generals where moved to /vg/ sorry just a little inside humor I coulda sworn I saw your cute orcs posted on there by you, maybe that wasn't the case. Anyways carry on your characters look great!

[/quote']

ahhh now I understand what you're talking about.

Yes I was that guy posting only orcs on the board because I am a hipster when it comes that lol.

I remember your pic's as well.

I don't hang around TES generals much because its more like Skyrim general imo, and I find it uninteresting to bother modding.

Maybe my interest will switch later when more mods come for Skyrim.

Here is my character Aldaril Direnni. He is a COC and Mad God.

screenshot0y.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

screenshot1kd.jpg

:o

*In Sheogorath voice* That hair! oh how I've always wanted long flowing hair! The other princes gave me this MAD old man visage when they transformed me into' date=' well... ME! I can't say I don't mind the clothing! It's time to show the realm, MY realm my pecks! And whatever that person did to my Saints and Seducers... well I LIKE IT!

Now all he... ME needs is a nice beard to boot! Kind of like Gandalf. Or was it Mandelf?[/i']

screenshot0y.jpg

screenshot1kd.jpg

*In Sheogorath voice* That hair! oh how I've always wanted long flowing hair! The other princes gave me this ridiculous old man visage when they transformed me into' date=' well... ME! I can't say I don't mind the clothing! It's time to show the world, MY world my pecks! And whatever that person did to my Saints and Seducers... well I LIKE IT!

Now all he... ME needs is a nice beard to boot! Kind of like Gandalf. Or was it Mandelf?

[/quote']

I have to agree, a beard and it would have been perfect.

its the small things that makes a difference

Is your Redguard standing behind this rather attractive Imperial? :P

lol' date=' I used the skin color from chocolate elves but it was a bit to bright so it looked more like a tanned body.

oh well just call it imperial, I don't mind:cool:.

Anyways here is the an imperial lol

2012042500016.jpg

May I ask what face textures you used there?

screenshot0y.jpg

screenshot1kd.jpg

*In Sheogorath voice* That hair! oh how I've always wanted long flowing hair! The other princes gave me this MAD old man visage when they transformed me into' date=' well... ME! I can't say I don't mind the clothing! It's time to show the realm, MY realm my pecks! And whatever that person did to my Saints and Seducers... well I LIKE IT!

Now all he... ME needs is a nice beard to boot! Kind of like Gandalf. Or was it Mandelf?[/i']

I agree also he needs a beard.

Is your Redguard standing behind this rather attractive Imperial? :P

lol' date=' I used the skin color from chocolate elves but it was a bit to bright so it looked more like a tanned body.

oh well just call it imperial, I don't mind:cool:.

Anyways here is the an imperial lol

2012042500016.jpg

May I ask what face textures you used there?

I used the Bella Synx race optinal texture and head06 mesh

Well I am pretty sure that this isn't the head06 mesh. The head06 mesh looks vastly different and afaik Bella's alternative texture for the synx is not available for the head06. D:

/nitpick

Thanks for pointing out what texture this is, though. It's really pwetty.

Well I am pretty sure that this isn't the head06 mesh. The head06 mesh looks vastly different and afaik Bella's alternative texture for the synx is not available for the head06. D:

/nitpick

Thanks for pointing out what texture this is' date=' though. It's really pwetty.

[/quote']

woops sorry, I was a bit to quick there.

Anyways its the rens head1 mesh I used