Everyones characters?

Very nice - which reminds me - must get Elsweyr installed...:D

I went to grab it a while back only to learn it was set to hidden

and the elsweyr reborn mod is still under moderation so it's likely to be removed and its author banned

this is where mod authors turn into dicks, so many mods require that one are rendered useless without it

Something I've been tinkering with off and on for a while. For some reason, it's been a pain to get her tail right.

screenshot19kt.jpg

screenshot22ud.jpg

I've basically been trying to recreate RP characters of my husbands and mine from WoW.

I need to retexture the wings sometime, to make them more like the wings you would see in WoW.

Looks like a X: 0.5 to the left would be close to center in nifscope

or at least from this angle it looks a bit to the right.

Love the hooves and flames tho' date=' reminds me of my old locks succubus except for the blonde hair :)

[/quote']

Yeah, it's the angle. It actually is centered now. As for the blonde hair. That's the hair my husbands RP succubus has. xD She's a blonde (Because realistically, Sayaad wouldn't have just one haircolor and hairstyle. xD) The red leg markings need to be a bit higher up the leg. I thought it was high enough on the picture, but apparently the texture stretches. I'll fix it eventually!

Excellent picture, Mogie! It makes perfect use of the 'Center of Interest' concept, a staple of image composition. I wonder if the bushy hair is really in-game or a Photoshop effect. The pubic hair mod I've been trying out for a while definitly didn't look as realistic as that.

Nice demon mistress, Amethyst! This stylized flame texture is great, like a tattoo or a custom car paint job. Awesome translucent wings, too.

Excellent picture' date=' Mogie! It makes perfect use of the 'Center of Interest' concept, a staple of image composition. I wonder if the bushy hair is really in-game or a Photoshop effect. The pubic hair mod I've been trying out for a while definitly didn't look as realistic as that.

Nice demon mistress, Amethyst! This stylized flame texture is great, like a tattoo or a custom car paint job. Awesome translucent wings, too.

[/quote']

Well, this is what I'm modeling her after, of course, the hair is purposefully different:

succubus.jpg

Do you happen to know any good horns like that? The only ones I've got are Dremora and Diablo horns, both aren't really suitable for a custom Oni race I want to make. And I still have trouble adapting such horns to x117 size.

That weapon the character is wielding - is it a rolled-up whip or a set of double Chakrams?

Do you happen to know any good horns like that? The only ones I've got are Dremora and Diablo horns' date=' both aren't really suitable for a custom Oni race I want to make. And I still have trouble adapting such horns to x117 size.

That weapon the character is wielding - is it a rolled-up whip or a set of double Chakrams?

[/quote']

It's a rolled-up whip. As for horns, I'm using dremora horns right now that I retextured. I thought about porting over the horns from WoW, but like GSBmodders said with her Draenei character (The blue one) They would probably be very low poly so wouldn't be terribly useful anyway. I may try to reshape the dremora horns though.

Looks like I have to search every demon race and demonic outfit in existence to find the right horns.

Somehow I knew that Oni race project would be difficult to pull off :(.

I've got a whip mod, by LiLaMue I think. Never tried that one out. Would be perfect for a badass dominatrix.

Or Indiana Jones who has come to Cyrodiil to study those fabled Ayleid ruins his Oblivion-playing students keep talking about.

Wow, thanks! It's embarrassing enough - I thought I had downloaded and checked all the 'Lady' mods. This one somehow must have slipped by unnoticed. Normally I prefer shaved crotches, but pubic hair as realistic as that might be put to good use for more character variety.

Numbered poses are almost as helpful as a 'translated' pose mod that lists categories such as 'Kanjou Hyougen'. Huh? Wha'?

Google translation finally cleared it up, it means 'expression of feelings'.

Somehow your latest picture looks very poetic. The pose as twisted and bent as those roots is very good, fits the title perfectly (or vice-versa). I like the effect of clutching the skeleton. "United in death..." Nice touch with the skull, it seems to look up and enjoy the view :).

Do you happen to know any good horns like that? The only ones I've got are Dremora and Diablo horns' date=' both aren't really suitable for a custom Oni race I want to make. And I still have trouble adapting such horns to x117 size.

[/quote']

It's quite easy to adapt horns (or ears and headgear) to the x117 head. Just open the mesh you want to change in nifscope and change the scale from 1.00 to 1.17. If you ever asked yourself why the x117 races are called x117, you now have your answer, lol.

It's been a while since I last tried messing around with the Dremora horns, got discouraged back then. As far as I remember, I tried pasting them into the Scene Root of a head mesh to better see how much they need to be scaled and moved, but they ended up at foot/ground level. Moving them up on the z-axis produced a rather unpleasant result in-game.

So I would just need to scale the horns and assign this edited mesh to my custom race, in the tail slot for example? If so, I'm going to revive this project once again very soon. There just aren't enough mini demon races, I find. Except for Triratna's work naturally.

Now she's a badass' date=' carrying around only a flyswatter on a stick. :)

[/quote']

It's a fairly kick-ass weapon. The basic whip comes from the 'Brideynas Fetish Girl' mod...then I added a Runeskull from this mod.

Pretty good results...it was only a level I Runeskull. But, it will burn friend and foe alike within 5'...Vilja gets pissed...lol. 255 charges...but 20,000+ to refill.

ScreenShot132x.jpg

LOL I can only imagine what Vilja would say' date=' one of the largest vocabularies of any companion Ive seen. and a tude to go with it :).

[/quote']

Vilja's has 250,000 downloads at TESNexus alone. That's pretty incredible. Emma must avoid her email box....lol.

Amazing hairstyle! May I ask where you got it from?

This pose with the head lowered in humility is very good to get across the helplessness of being shackled and incarcerated for a petty crime.

Thank you. The hair is from an old mod called "It's a wig", done by Alien Slof and Sshodan if I remember correctly. I could not find it on the Nexus with a quick search, but other folks have told me that it still can be found (maybe on Slof's own homepage ... ah seems so:

http://www.slofslair.co.uk/index.php?page=modarticle&modarticle/id=5q0fzagu4uc ).

Or maybe here:

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=1517.0

Oh, wow! May The Nine bless you! I found the file in her lair, it's under 'Co-Authored Oblivion Mods'. There seem to be a lot of extraordinary hairstyles in the package. Though I did know her site for a long time, I never actually bothered browsing all categories to find this gem. Silly me.

Thank you for your quick and utterly helpful reply!