Everyones characters?

Hey, I have 'IC Reloaded' lying around for ages, never got around to check it out in-game. Thanks for reminding me!

But apart from the seams on the sleeves, I find your nun outfit's textures rather nice. I remember combining a nun set with the latex/vinyl look I so love, just for a less important side character only featured in backgrounds. It was mainly just assigning a glossy texture to the coif.

festivaldancesmalli.jpg

Tsss, the gloss effect isn't even visible on the freaking picture!

Yeah, it's the 'Bravil Festival' mod by Harisonzamperla/HAZ. Might as well post the other ones from the series, I'm quite fond of them.

The shopping picture was my only 'Top Image' ever on that site... For about two days. Burning ships and flower pics kicked it out again... :D

festivalratcagesmall.jpg

festivalshoppingsmall.jpg

festivalsnackssmall.jpg

festivalfireworkssmall.jpg

Link to the mod for anyone interested in it: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=39847

Check out HAZ's other files, there are for example the custom animations used in the festival mod and improved eating animations - I really wish I had them when making the above pictures, they show the actual food a character consumes instead of the stupid placeholder item).

Druuna is her name and as you can see she is somewhat of a tease :rolleyes:

that last pic' date=' DAAAAUUUMMMM!

This is my current character... Yumi <3

ScreenShot34.jpg

overload with chains, very nice :3

My new Diablo Chocolate Elf and her new diablo wings. :D

newdiablowings.jpg

She just came back from the Abyss of Assgard.

Too bad that mod don't have the third episode.

May I ask where did you get those cool horns from?

:)

Got that from astaroth race or suit, forgot which one.:P

Since Triratna axed his 'Monsterman' thread, I though of posting my dear recently created super-mutant in here.

He might be a nasty-looking chap, but he's a real gentleman, loved and respected for his impeccable manners and romantic shenanigans:

FlowersForTheLadySmall.jpg

HarrDarr.jpg

And here is a nice pirate couple, captain and first mate. Forget about 'Jack Swallow' or what's-his-name... :D

I present 'Sir Pennt', a corsair hailing from mysterious Akavir, truly a snaky-looking sort:

SnakeyLookingSort.jpg

I'm really interested in your awesome Argonian overhaul, Ploms! Please consider releasing it one day...

Ireth Telrunya

ScreenShot127.jpg

This is my vanilla Dark Elf character Ireth. The only mods used on her were for the hair and eyes, the face was created using face gen uploaded to my game save then given a few final tweaks in character creation...Oh and the skin tone was a nightmare to get right :s

Some nice screenies tonight on this thread. New posters: you might wish to 'hide' larger screen shots using spoilers. If you reply to a post that is using spoilers, you'll see the format used. Like so...

A lover's quarrel. I made Vilja a big girl since she's always talking about her weight while drinking beer and eating sweetroles.

ScreenShot113.jpgScreenShot115.jpgScreenShot116.jpgScreenShot118.jpg