Everyones characters?

Meet my new character, Lanny. She's a sister of my previous character, Hanna (you might've seen her on the "Your character "in the act" thread lately), so don't be surprised that they look pretty much alike. At first I was trying to make her look like a certain actress... Of course, I failed, but I like her face pretty much anyway. I hope you will like her, too ^__^

Oh, and sorry if my English is bad ;)

fab2c48159d38d9fd8085d0fbda3f9cc.jpg

LILITH

Gave her a new hairstyle and some new horns and a new skin texture.

Created her using the CS. I used

Corean Head

Coolsims Hair

VB Dragon eyes

XEOM Diablo Elf...for the horns

Vanilla imperial female ...for upper and lower body

Vanilla Dark Seducer... for the skin texture

Argonoid tail

Merged teeth.

Armor and sword by Nightwynd from the Fallen Throne Armor mod

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42347

ScreenShot286.jpg

ScreenShot289.jpg

Did you port textures over from WoW? Those horns and details look pretty much exactly like Draenei.

the horns mesh and textures are ported, I had to subdivide the mesh and build it out a bit. the Original look was just so lowpoly that they looked like lego's in oblivion. the tail and the bands at the head and rear are custom meshes and textures. I turned the bands into a seperate mesh and texture so that I could add more details later.

the only thing holding me up is trying to get the scripts for the race working properly. A bug in the works is preventing the nude body from equiping when she takes off her armor.