I've been meaning to compliment you on this mod.   It's easy to use and so far I haven't run into any issues other than NPCs changing sex, but that's got nothing to do with your mod.

I wanted to ask if you have the capture, clone and capture, clone-capture-kill options available in it.  I've read your description but am obviously missing something if those choices are in there.

Anyway, this is an excellent mod. jmho

Agreed...great mod, but I seem to be missing the option to clone as well.

I've been meaning to compliment you on this mod.   It's easy to use and so far I haven't run into any issues other than NPCs changing sex, but that's got nothing to do with your mod.

I wanted to ask if you have the capture, clone and capture, clone-capture-kill options available in it.  I've read your description but am obviously missing something if those choices are in there.

Anyway, this is an excellent mod. jmho

Agreed...great mod, but I seem to be missing the option to clone as well.

Do you have the "quick restrain" option enabled? If active standard no clone/no kill is set as default and that pop-up won't show

• 2 weeks later...

Uploaded a new version with basic SexLab Light SE support. Animations are picked depending on NPC state, dead, tied up or sleeping.

Keep in mind the mod has grown way way beyond the point where I can test new features together with old in every possible situation so make sure to keep a backup-save just in case.

I've also decided to just release a loose files version since it seems to work just fine for both Oldrim and SSE. Thanks to the skills of vinfamy in keeping SexLab <-> Sexlab Light SE syntax compatibility the sexlab hook seems to work fine with the Oldrim version too.

Finally, I've re-added the source files to the release for those who want to tweak or change stuff themselves. If you use anything for your own mods just make sure to link back to here so others can do the same.  

Uploading this mod to Bethesda.Net, modifying it to break the rules of this site/law in your country, pass it off as your own or other idiocy is naturally not allowed.

Hello!

I just downloaded and installed Abduction 0.50 for Special Edition but the spell is not showing up, even when restarting a clean save. I also have Flower Girls installed, is Sexlab Lite required for 0.50?

Thanks!

Had a user just post the same thing on the Nexusmodspage, if that wasn't you reinstalling seems to have solved the problem for them. I haven't made any changes to how the mod adds the power so it should work. Did the save have or have had an older version installed?

SexLab or the other mods Abduction supports aren't a "hard" requirement, if they're not detected the mod will (well, should anyhow) simply hide the related features. 

Hello,

this is not a question to THIS mod, but I read this in the description!

"Added detection for MHYH to prevent removing factions from its NPCs"

Is there a SE version of MHYH? I use this a long time in the non-SE version and like to use it in SE too!

Hello,

this is not a question to THIS mod, but I read this in the description!

"Added detection for MHYH to prevent removing factions from its NPCs"

Is there a SE version of MHYH? I use this a long time in the non-SE version and like to use it in SE too!

It's one of the more popular follower mods on the nexus

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7096/?

Oopps... thank you!

I've played only the LE and just installed some mods for the SE version. :-)

I have just the same problem. Installed the latest version, but there i's nothing in game. I have not had any older versions installed and tried to reinstall the whole thing, nothing seems to work.. or am I looking in the wrong place? Where does is pop up?

It should be located under "Powers"

I just verified the power is added in a new game with no other mods active. Recommend trying it,  just type "coc qasmoke" at the main menu to skip the vanilla carriage-ride yada yada and enter the test cell.

If it works you most likely got another mod interfering. If it doesn't make sure the mod is installed properly (1 esp + 20 scripts)

Requires: Common sense, ver GrownUp or later

Nope, looks like I don't have enough common sense to get this thing running....

This is the list of mods I have right now and everything besides Abduction is working. Abduction spells and perk show up in console, but not in powers menu (and adding them manually just ties me up :-/ )

i0U6YEC.png

Any idea where I can buy more common sense (or any idea what's screwing me over so I could fix it instead if that's easier)?

Well, starting a new game (actually starting one nor teleporting to qasmoke) doesn't add the power and adding the spell (and perk) manually doesn't work either :(

Tried without AP, doesn't still work.... Gonna take some time now to figure out which of the mods is interfering, Abduction seems too much fun to not have :-/

Well poop on a stick.... Removed all the mods and reinstalled Abduction (aint gonna reinstall Skyrim Special Needs) and still no luck :(

Hmm, really strange. Do you get any notifications when the mod is first installed? Should be a bunch of them.

If not the quest running the main script might not have started automatically as it should. That would explain why the perk isn't added and why it won't work even if you add it manually.

You can see if this is the case by typing "sqv _modabduction" and see if it reads as "Running".

Since the knockdown and restrain spells work it sounds like the scripts are installed correctly at least.

Tried with an older version last night too, didn't work either... Gonna try what you posted and edit this.... This really sucks as I really want your mod

EDIT:

Enabled?              Yes

State:                    Running

Current stage:       0

Priority:                 90

Don't worry, the common sense requirement is for using the mod not installing it. Abduction can make NPCs do things they shouldn't be doing in places where they shouldn't be meaning quests including them may break or fail.

I've only had one other report of this problem from nearly 10 000 downloads so unfortunately it seems you've won the bad luck lottery ending with one or more *very* rare factors causing this issue. Also makes it next to impossible to reproduce let alone fix - particularly if it's NMM/W10 related since I don't use those myself.

On the plus side, if it's just Abduction giving you problems that's lucky. Would have been worse if it was USSEP or some other more vital mod  :)

Ive been running into an issue, Ive tried installing the oldest version and the newest. But the spell and perk that you were talking about dont show up. I also have been unable to 'abduct' anyone, sneaking, sleeping, or otherwise. Any thoughts of how to fix this? Oh, I almost forgot, when I install the abduction mod. Mod manager warns me that "abduction.esp was not found", but shows up when I activate the mod. Im not sure if there is a correlation.