Only criticisms i have for this mod is: 

1. If you take multiple people, some of them might never appear after unbagging or summoning them (Good thing mine were all normally hostile NPCs)

2. They don't stay in the place you take them to if you abduct them from one place & unbag them elsewhere, then leave that place to get more people (Can still be summoned back but can be a problem with the #1 issue)

3. The BDSM sex options are great but its a shame there aren't more yet. Was hoping for some sadist female postions like smothering them with your ass or tits, them kneeling while eating your ass or pussy, etc.

Even with all this, its still a damn good mod and one of my favorites alongside AP & Flower Girls.

1 - The game recycles/deletes/disables non-important NPCs whenever the player isn't around to save resources so that's normal. From what I noticed in Oldrim issuing them a new home prevents them from vanishing but it won't prevent them from being "re-rolled" meaning they might switch appearance and gender.

2 - The restrained state is automatically removed when the game unloads the NPC so they'll "break free" if you're not around and haven't Abducted them + given them a new home. In some cases you might find them in the location you first encountered them but only if they're not the type of NPC from previous point

3 - This mod uses the BDSM framework which also provides the animations. I believe the author is planning to add more and as long as the hook Abduction uses to start them it should be able to use the new ones directly without an update.

Can this mod be available for original Skyrim?

You should be able to use the mod just fine just without the sex options.

There isn't any real good reason to do though since Oldrim have better mods doing stuff like this already.

Novice here.  When I hit "reabduct all" my followers essentially kick me out of my house, acting like I am trespassing. Including Lydia, who I did not abduct. I was running 2.1 abduction, updated to 3.0, still does it. Any advice? Running in order Unofficial Patch, Forgottencity, FNIS, FINS Spells, SOS, Flowergirls, Flowergirls BDSM, Amazing Follower Tweeks, Relationship Dialog Overhaul, My Home is your Home, giftsofakatosh, Zenitharworkshop, Violens, Abduction 3.0. 

Only criticisms i have for this mod is: 

1. If you take multiple people, some of them might never appear after unbagging or summoning them (Good thing mine were all normally hostile NPCs)

2. They don't stay in the place you take them to if you abduct them from one place & unbag them elsewhere, then leave that place to get more people (Can still be summoned back but can be a problem with the #1 issue)

3. The BDSM sex options are great but its a shame there aren't more yet. Was hoping for some sadist female postions like smothering them with your ass or tits, them kneeling while eating your ass or pussy, etc.

Even with all this, its still a damn good mod and one of my favorites alongside AP & Flower Girls.

1 - The game recycles/deletes/disables non-important NPCs whenever the player isn't around to save resources so that's normal. From what I noticed in Oldrim issuing them a new home prevents them from vanishing but it won't prevent them from being "re-rolled" meaning they might switch appearance and gender.

2 - The restrained state is automatically removed when the game unloads the NPC so they'll "break free" if you're not around and haven't Abducted them + given them a new home. In some cases you might find them in the location you first encountered them but only if they're not the type of NPC from previous point

3 - This mod uses the BDSM framework which also provides the animations. I believe the author is planning to add more and as long as the hook Abduction uses to start them it should be able to use the new ones directly without an update.

Can this mod be available for original Skyrim?

You should be able to use the mod just fine just without the sex options.

There isn't any real good reason to do though since Oldrim have better mods doing stuff like this already.

You said it uses BDSM framework, is that a separate mod from this or something like Four-Play for Fallout 4? If so, who's the author so I can follow him for when he adds new stuff, unless you're planning to update this mod when he does add something?

I took a look at the Undead FX mod and it seems to use a cloak type applicator to add that zombie effect to all dead npcs automatically. There is a guide with some console commands on the first discussion page to remove that behaviour on an actor so it can be resurrected properly, have you tried it and know if it works?

If so it might be possible to include it in Abduction so it automatically does it whenever it resurrects, it might break Undead FX for that NPC though. At least until they die again

No I haven't trying it soon.

I don't get conflicts with PAH and Abducted...  I do not use Undead fx.  I load PAH before Abducted on the left side of MO and obviously PAH has a master, rather than an esp like Abducted.  Not sure why, but I have not seen any issues.

~Wulf

its not working for me can craft the collars and whips but cant enslave NPCs (no dialogue)

Added support for Public Executions in the latest update, was just a faction that needed to be added. The mod seems to be very finicky so that's still no guarantee the NPCs will be "processed" properly still.

Waiting to some time after the Roggvir execution and travelling elsewhere before bringing anyone to the executioner seems to make the chances slightly better though.

Thanks for this mod. It adds a new and interesting dimension to encounters and is a definite keeper in my mod list. Is the version on this site identical to the one posted on Nexus? On Nexus you don't mention FlowerGirls BDSM at all.

Would love for this to become something like an alternate defeat mod so enemy NPCs like bandits & necromancers can take turns using BDSM animations on your character like the one for Fallout 4.

Well, it would be kinda fun adding a player option. Particularly if there was a bandit equivalent of Public executions meaning the player could be abducted and beheaded too unless they manage to escape.

I don't have any plans to implement that though currently, mostly because by the time I managed to put anything decent together the Fallout 4 4Play mods may have been ported over already. Which would be the best option anyhow since it would be a more stable and polished mod.

Thanks for this mod. It adds a new and interesting dimension to encounters and is a definite keeper in my mod list. Is the version on this site identical to the one posted on Nexus? On Nexus you don't mention FlowerGirls BDSM at all.

Thanks, glad you like it! Yes, it's the same version. I usually put the latest release on Loverslab first though since the users here are more experienced with troubleshooting so I can work out the kinks for a more "public" release.

I didn't mention Flowergirls BDSM anywhere but in the changelog since I'm not sure how sensitive moderation is regarding more adult mods hosted on other sites. Plus it's better if anyone wanting to use it find their way here where the support can be found as well.

Would love for this to become something like an alternate defeat mod so enemy NPCs like bandits & necromancers can take turns using BDSM animations on your character like the one for Fallout 4.

Well, it would be kinda fun adding a player option. Particularly if there was a bandit equivalent of Public executions meaning the player could be abducted and beheaded too unless they manage to escape.

I don't have any plans to implement that though currently, mostly because by the time I managed to put anything decent together the Fallout 4 4Play mods may have been ported over already. Which would be the best option anyhow since it would be a more stable and polished mod.

Well so far Four-Play doesn't have anything on Skyrim SE to my knowledge or maybe that's just on this site if there's another site like this one where people post lewd mods. Beating him to the punch would give your content & the game more attention as we all wait for SKSE64 to release. Also the mods on Skyrim SE so far are already more polished without it even tho Fallout 4 is older which surprises me

Yeah it's a bug, try downgrading to 0.33. Got a fix ready but looking into some other things as well so can't give a more exact time for release than "soon"

Fix uploaded. Wanted to get it out before the weekend so haven't had time to test it much so let me know if it works. Or don't. Have fun!

Yeah it's a bug, try downgrading to 0.33. Got a fix ready but looking into some other things as well so can't give a more exact time for release than "soon"

Fix uploaded. Wanted to get it out before the weekend so haven't had time to test it much so let me know if it works. Or don't. Have fun!

No work :/

It should work, I had the same issue and it's solved here. You may have to do a "clean" install to make sure as much as possible of the bugged version is gone. Uninstall mod, save with uninstalled, install new version, save (not quicksave) then load the game.

Failing that verify your installation is correct and that anything from the older version isn't still lingering about.

Thx for the mod!

Thanks, glad you like it  :)

If anyone uses the new batch options to move and assign work/sleep/home areas that are also occupied by other NPCs there are a few things to think about.

First, set home will reset the work/sleep assignments so do that first.

Second, abducted with the guard package (those saying warning with "that's close enough" instead of immediately attacking) will try to kill even peaceful NPCs if the get to close. Either avoid placing them in places where this can or abduct the peaceful ones first. Remember to toggle the faction query and select the option to not strip them before doing so, it should minimize the risk of the NPCs losing special dialogue/functions but it's no guarantee it won't happen. I also recommend releasing the peaceful ones from Abduction (unless you want them in it) so they can keep doing what they're doing and don't accidentally get a home or work assignment they shouldn't have by the batch options.

Also regarding the outfit option, I haven't added any documentation about it so the quick version to use it is as follows

* Select the items you want the NPCs to wear

* Make sure they're not equipped

* Activate the outfit edit mode

* Equip them one by one, Abduction should verify it has registered them

* Deactivate the outfit edit mode, the outfit is now "locked in" and ready to be used

A secondary use for the outfit option is to just keep it empty in which case it can be used to strip everyone naked if that's your thing  :P

Hi one question.  I was able to restrain and bag a NPC.  However, upon unbagging them, I was not able to rebag them, thereby unable to move them.  If I talk to them they are friendly, but if I sneak I can bring up the Abdtools menu, but "bag" is not listed.  I'm also using AFT (Amazing Follower Tweaks - SE edition). Using v 0.37

Thanks!

It's possible to re-bag but sometimes there are other sources manipulating the NPCs that might block or reset Abduction settings. Problems tend to grow more frequent if you keep them bagged longer and travel elsewhere since the game unloads assets the player isn't around to see. NPCs included.

There are various work-arounds but the quickest is probably just killing them and using the resurrect command which puts them in restrained mode automatically, ready for baggin'

I was thinking another option besides bleedout might be to add a dialog option for brawls to any NPCs you can talk to and then have the end of the brawl trigger a BDSM animation with whoever won being the dominant actor.  So you could win or lose on purpose to get whichever type of animation you want.

Might be less buggy than trying to get bleedout to work.  The only thing missing then would be a way to get hostile NPCs to sometimes initiate a dialog instead of always fighting to the death.

Thx for the mod!

Thanks, glad you like it  :)

If anyone uses the new batch options to move and assign work/sleep/home areas that are also occupied by other NPCs there are a few things to think about.

First, set home will reset the work/sleep assignments so do that first.

Second, abducted with the guard package (those saying warning with "that's close enough" instead of immediately attacking) will try to kill even peaceful NPCs if the get to close. Either avoid placing them in places where this can or abduct the peaceful ones first. Remember to toggle the faction query and select the option to not strip them before doing so, it should minimize the risk of the NPCs losing special dialogue/functions but it's no guarantee it won't happen. I also recommend releasing the peaceful ones from Abduction (unless you want them in it) so they can keep doing what they're doing and don't accidentally get a home or work assignment they shouldn't have by the batch options.

Also regarding the outfit option, I haven't added any documentation about it so the quick version to use it is as follows

* Select the items you want the NPCs to wear

* Make sure they're not equipped

* Activate the outfit edit mode

* Equip them one by one, Abduction should verify it has registered them

* Deactivate the outfit edit mode, the outfit is now "locked in" and ready to be used

A secondary use for the outfit option is to just keep it empty in which case it can be used to strip everyone naked if that's your thing  :P

How do you select the items you want the NPC's to wear?

Nice mod

Ah by select I just meant deicing on what items the outfit should consist of beforehand.

While you can equip and remove items to find a good looking setup with the edit mode activated I haven't really tested it that way so it may miss a piece of item. Safest bet is having the outfit decided first.