3 hours ago, Hitoro said:

Just curious, when I want to download do I download ALL the .zip files?

Just the latest one mentioned in the changelog, currently 0.51.5.

The previous versions are mainly kept up in case someone wants an old version for an old save and avoid the update hassle.

Hey I love the concept, better version of the old sexlab defeat imo but some features seem to not function the way I expected.

I have not managed to get any npc into a knockdown state, no matter what settings I use in the options I only ever kill everyone without any knockdowns occuring.

It also says in the description that NPC's who dont detect the sneaking player are vulnerable targets, but I cant activate them other than the regular pickpocketing. Am I supposed to be able to restrain enemy NPC's from behind if undetected? I even kill all other enemies in the area in case it needed to be the last one standing and still can't seem to abduct anyone. The only place I have seen the mod work the way its described is activating a sleeping person.

Please let me know what I should be doing differently to utilize the features I mentioned.

Thanks!

EDIT: I have spent more time trying to figure this out and still cannot seem to get anything to work. The knockdown system has not worked once across 20 different fight involving many enemies, and I have tried with player threshold at 0% and NPC at 100% and the opposite with no obvious difference in any situation. Activating enemies while behind and sneaking and undetected, still does nothing but pickpockets as normal. I have tried all of these combos with the "enable dialogue" option on and off, as well as the restrict targets option on and off. I have also reinstalled the mod with no change.

The mod is clearly functioning because when I activate a sleeping person I get the sleeping and vulnerable options.

5 hours ago, Erblat said:

Hey I love the concept, better version of the old sexlab defeat imo but some features seem to not function the way I expected.

I have not managed to get any npc into a knockdown state, no matter what settings I use in the options I only ever kill everyone without any knockdowns occuring.

It also says in the description that NPC's who dont detect the sneaking player are vulnerable targets, but I cant activate them other than the regular pickpocketing. Am I supposed to be able to restrain enemy NPC's from behind if undetected? I even kill all other enemies in the area in case it needed to be the last one standing and still can't seem to abduct anyone. The only place I have seen the mod work the way its described is activating a sleeping person.

Please let me know what I should be doing differently to utilize the features I mentioned.

Thanks!

EDIT: I have spent more time trying to figure this out and still cannot seem to get anything to work. The knockdown system has not worked once across 20 different fight involving many enemies, and I have tried with player threshold at 0% and NPC at 100% and the opposite with no obvious difference in any situation. Activating enemies while behind and sneaking and undetected, still does nothing but pickpockets as normal. I have tried all of these combos with the "enable dialogue" option on and off, as well as the restrict targets option on and off. I have also reinstalled the mod with no change.

The mod is clearly functioning because when I activate a sleeping person I get the sleeping and vulnerable options.

Hmm hard to say whats going on without seeing the papyrus log. Since the sleep menu shows at least the perk seems to be working so it's possible one of the conditionals aren't passed for the knockdown or overpowering to trigger. I'll list them below, hopefully it'll give you a hint as to where to look.

For the player to knockdown

Abduction Power must be equipped

Knockdowns must be enabled

Player health must be above the set health threshold

For the enemy to be knocked down

They must be alive (fail IsDead() check)

They must not be in the _MODAbductionIsVulnerable faction (prevents knockdowns from triggering on those already in it)

Their health must be below the set health threshold

They must have the ActorTypeNPC keyword (human) OR the unrestricted mode must be enabled (makes the effect work on anyone)

For the player to overpower an unaware enemy

Abduction Power must be equipped

Player is sneaking

Player is NOT in combat

For an unaware enemy to be overpowered

They must not be bleeding out

They must be alive (fail IsDead() check)

They must not have detected the player

They must not be in combat

They must not be in the _MODAbductionIsVulnerable faction

They must not be in the _MODAbductionIsAbducted faction (prevents unnecessary recapturing)

The dialogue mode must be enabled (just noticed this, should be removed, not a relevant check at this stage)

They must have the ActorTypeNPC keyword (human) OR the unrestricted mode must be enabled (makes the effect work on anyone)

55 minutes ago, RavenofWar92 said:

Hey I'm super new to LL (literally made an account just to get the updated version of this mod) so it may be user error, but whenever I try to download what looks like the latest version of the mod, all I get are html files. Any help would really be appreciated.

Downloaded it and it seems to work fine here. I'll attach it to this message as well in case there's something up with the standard method.

Abduction 0.51.5.zip

Wow I feel stupid now. I did not realize I needed the options menu power equipped XD

I swear I read the description thoroughly and never noticed that mentioned. I must have just been lucky and had it equipped during the time I experimented with the sleep.

I just tested it out and it works fine. I can't believe it was something so simple, I even searched through the comments here to see if maybe I was missing a spell or some hotkey...

megaecksdee

thanks alot for the quick response!

Unfortunately I can't seem to get 0.51.5 to work with either my current save or a new game, but the nexus version works fine. I tried reinstalling multiple times, and even renaming the mod and plugin. I never get the power or the MCM menu.

I know there have been other people who have had these problems too, hopefully everything will be sorted eventually because this is a great mod. I'll just use the nexus version for now

I'm encountering a couple problems with this mod.  First of all, I'm not sure which key is the interact key, I tried sneaking up behind a guy and pressing E, but that just opened the pickpocketing menu.  I had to switch the setting to dialogue, and doing that allowed me to abduct them.  But once I did that, I tried to activate them again, and again it just opened up pickpocketing.  So I stood up and tried activating them, then they were just acting like I was trespassing by saying "you're not suppose to be in here" and eventually they called the guards even though they were bagged by me.  Also I noticed when looking in the magic menu for abduction, it still says that I have 0 npcs abducted.  Any idea what's going on?  I'll post my load order below.  I'm also not clear on what most of the settings in the mcm menu even mean, so if there's some setting I should enable, let me know!  Thanks in advance.

Edit: So, just out of curiosity I switched back to "menus" after the npc was bagged, now activating him brings up the abduction menu.

Edit Edit: So I realize you need to have the power equipped to actually do anything (I hope this changes eventually) But I'm still having an issue where the abductee will alert guards to me trespassing even when bound and even after I "abduct" them a second time which is suppose to strip them of hostilities, any way to fix this?  Also every time I pick the "sex" option, it plays a consensual animation and my character is always playing the role of the male with a strap on and the abductee (who is male) is playing the role of a female, fingering himself and such...  Is there some way to change this?

Edit edit edit: Looking at SexLab I can see that it's not counted as rape, any way to make it so?
Load Order

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
254 FE   0 ccbgssse010-petdwarvenarmoredmudcrab.esl
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ApachiiHair.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  8  8     ApachiiHairMales.esm
  9  9     EFFCore.esm
 10  a     BSAssets.esm
 11  b     BSHeartland.esm
 12  c     BS_DLC_patch.esp
 13  d     Campfire.esm
 14  e     Falskaar.esm
 15  f     RSkyrimChildren.esm
 16 10     SexLab.esm
 17 11     Cutting Room Floor.esp
 18 12     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
 19 13     Bring Out Your Dead.esp
 20 14     SkyUI_SE.esp
 21 15     iNeed.esp
 22 16     iNeed - Extended.esp
 23 17     FNIS.esp
 24 18     Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
 25 19     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 26 1a     Thief skills rebalance for Ordinator.esp
 27 1b     MagicalCollegeofWinterhold.esp
 28 1c     Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
 29 1d     BlackthornManor.esp
 30 1e     OBIS SE.esp
 31 1f     skyBirds_SSE.esp
 32 20     Scarcity SE - Less Loot Mod.esp
 33 21     EFFDialogue.esp
 34 22     FertilityMode.esp
 35 23     FertilityMode_SexLabSE.esp
           RSChildren Patch - BS Bruma.esp
 36 24     RSChildren.esp
           CRF_RSChildrenPatch.esp
           FalskaarRSChildrenPatch.esp
 37 25     Footprints.esp
 38 26     SGEyebrows.esp
 39 27     Audio Overhaul Skyrim.esp
 40 28     ZIA_Complete Pack_V4.esp
 41 29     Better Vampires.esp
 42 2a     Vivid WeathersSE.esp
 43 2b     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
           dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
           dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
 44 2c     UNP Vanilla Outfits.esp
 45 2d     SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
 46 2e     BirdsOfSkyrim_SSE.esp
 47 2f     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
 48 30     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 49 31     EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp
 50 32     Point The Way.esp
 51 33     BirdsAndFlocks_SSE.esp
 52 34     Cloaks.esp
 53 35     Inigo.esp
 54 36     Blowing in the Wind SSE.esp
 55 37     Lore Weapon Expansion.esp
 56 38     The Elder Scrolls Tomes - Skyrim Magic Addon.esp
 57 39     Immersive Patrols II.esp
 58 3a     Hunterborn.esp
 59 3b     Frostfall.esp
 60 3c     SofiaFollower.esp
 61 3d     MCoW_Cutting Room Floor.esp
 62 3e     Ordinator - Beyond Skyrim Bruma Patch.esp
           Vivid Weathers SE - Bruma Patch.esp
           Vivid Weathers SE - Falskaar.esp
           Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
 63 3f     Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
           Cloaks - USSEP Patch.esp
 64 40     1nivWICCloaks.esp
 65 41     WetandCold.esp
           1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
 66 42     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
 67 43     Wildcat - Realistic Damage Plugin.esp
           dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
 68 44     Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
 69 45     Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp
 70 46     SLAnimLoader.esp
 71 47     IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
 72 48     KS Jewelry.esp
 73 49     Dr_Bandolier.esp
 74 4a     HearthfireMultiKid.esp
 75 4b     HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
 76 4c     sandboxcylinderheight.esp
 77 4d     Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
           Improved Eyes Skyrim - Vamp.esp
 78 4e     Improved Eyes Skyrim - Serana.esp
 79 4f     ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
           Runandwalkpaces.esp
 80 50     Hunterborn - Leather Tanning.esp
 81 51     Hunterborn - Soups and Stews.esp
 82 52     Hunterborn - iNeed Patch.esp
 83 53     Hunterborn - Campfire Patch.esp
 84 54     EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp
 85 55     EMHearthfireMoveKidsfix.esp
 86 56     iHUD.esp
           Scarcity SE - 6x Loot Rarity.esp
           Scarcity SE - 4x Merchant Item Rarity.esp
 87 57     Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp
 88 58     Abduction.esp
 89 59     SLPleasure.esp
 90 5a     Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
 91 5b     Convenient Horses.esp
 92 5c     notice board.esp
 93 5d     FNISspells.esp
 94 5e     HoldBorderBanners.esp
 95 5f     CollegeStudents.esp
 96 60     Blowing in the Wind - SMIM Merged All Patch SSE.esp
 97 61     MCoW_CampfirePatch.esp
           CH Bruma Patch.esp
 98 62     notice board rewards reduced.esp
 99 63     OBIS SE - NoticeBoard - Addon.esp
100 64     OBIS SE Patrols Addon.esp
101 65     DestructibleDisplayCases.esp
102 66     Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
103 67     ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp
104 68     Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
           Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Vivid Weathers Patch.esp
           Vivid Weathers SE - Extended Snow.esp
           Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp
           Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Enhanced Blood Patch.esp
           Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Ordinator Patch.esp
           Audio Overhaul Skyrim - RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp
           Audio Overhaul Skyrim - Vivid Weathers Define Patch.esp
105 69     honedmetal.esp
106 6a     MajesticMountains.esp
           SunDaytimeSouth.esp
107 6b     Lore Weapon Expansion - Daedric Crescent.esp
108 6c     Lore Weapon Expansion - Goldbrand.esp
109 6d     Lore Weapon Expansion - Relics of the Crusader.esp
110 6e     Master of Disguise - Special Edition.esp
111 6f     SimplyKnock.esp
112 70     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
113 71     Realistic AI Detection 2 SE - Medium Interior, Medium Exterior.esp
114 72     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
115 73     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
           RealisticWaterTwo - iNeed.esp
116 74     RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp
117 75     RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
118 76     tpos_ultimate_esm.esp
119 77     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
120 78     tpos_altstart_02.esp
121 79     FlowerGirls SE.esp
122 7a     SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
123 7b     FertilityMode_FlowerGirls.esp
124 7c     Hunters Not Bandits.esp
125 7d     Bruma - Alternate Start.esp
126 7e     Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
127 7f     FlowerGirls SE - Adventures.esp
128 80     RWT - People of Skyrim Patch.esp
           XPMSSE.esp
129 81     Merged.esp
130 82     Bashed Patch, 0.esp

8 hours ago, VirazolKaine said:

I'm encountering a couple problems with this mod.  First of all, I'm not sure which key is the interact key, I tried sneaking up behind a guy and pressing E, but that just opened the pickpocketing menu.  I had to switch the setting to dialogue, and doing that allowed me to abduct them.  But once I did that, I tried to activate them again, and again it just opened up pickpocketing.  So I stood up and tried activating them, then they were just acting like I was trespassing by saying "you're not suppose to be in here" and eventually they called the guards even though they were bagged by me.  Also I noticed when looking in the magic menu for abduction, it still says that I have 0 npcs abducted.  Any idea what's going on?  I'll post my load order below.  I'm also not clear on what most of the settings in the mcm menu even mean, so if there's some setting I should enable, let me know!  Thanks in advance.

Edit: So, just out of curiosity I switched back to "menus" after the npc was bagged, now activating him brings up the abduction menu.

Edit Edit: So I realize you need to have the power equipped to actually do anything (I hope this changes eventually) But I'm still having an issue where the abductee will alert guards to me trespassing even when bound and even after I "abduct" them a second time which is suppose to strip them of hostilities, any way to fix this?  Also every time I pick the "sex" option, it plays a consensual animation and my character is always playing the role of the male with a strap on and the abductee (who is male) is playing the role of a female, fingering himself and such...  Is there some way to change this?

Edit edit edit: Looking at SexLab I can see that it's not counted as rape, any way to make it so?
Load Order

Reveal hidden contents

Yes I've noticed that trespass behaviour too. The faction check is made against the location owner faction not the NPC which is why it still triggers. Not sure how to fix that currently without making changes that likely cause conflicts. For now you could try any of the crime re-balance mods, many change the detection distance so NPCs shouting for help won't be heard across town outside. 

As for what animation is played it's decided like this (with the NPC put in the first/victim/receiver slot)

Dead npc -> Tag "necro"

Sleeping npc -> tag "sleeping"

Restrained -> tag "bound"

Vulnerable/knocked down -> "rape"

If you lack animations for any of the above SexLab revert to a default. There may be some circumstance I've missed that will trigger it too, you have to check the papyrus log and see what is reported there.

You can also recompile the AbductionQuestScript to use whatever tags you want. Simply change the "sexSelecta1212" call in the abductionMenu(), toolMenu(), showSleepMenu() and vulnerableMenu() function.

For example to change the sleep animations edit the sexSelecta1212(playerHook, target) to sexSelecta1212(playerHook, target, "disobedientAdvocado") or whatever tag you want to be used for that situation instead.

Development on this mod is pretty much put on hold for now. Defeat which it was made to be a temporary substitute for can now be ported successfully + there's also a new SSE release in the works I believe.

If it's allowed/possible/needed I may release a separate mod to add some of the custom convenience functions from Abduction though.

Great mod, (actually one of the best adult mods for Skyrim SE) i only encountered three small issues:  1) IF  i put an abducted NPC in the bag, he dissapears. By that, i mean NPC becomes invisible, but can still see the name of the NPC when pointing towards the direction the npc was. 

2) During sex, i cant get the female NPC (i play with male char) to get completely naked. Perhaps i dont have a female naked body mod? I do have XP32 maximum skeleton though, i thought this mod is responsible for undressing NPCs.  My char undress and function as normal.

3) Abducted NPCs are expressionless when speaking or sexing them.

2 hours ago, Falloutersexy said:

Great mod, (actually one of the best adult mods for Skyrim SE) i only encountered three small issues:  1) IF  i put an abducted NPC in the bag, he dissapears. By that, i mean NPC becomes invisible, but can still see the name of the NPC when pointing towards the direction the npc was. 

2) During sex, i cant get the female NPC (i play with male char) to get completely naked. Perhaps i dont have a female naked body mod? I do have XP32 maximum skeleton though, i thought this mod is responsible for undressing NPCs.  My char undress and function as normal.

3) Abducted NPCs are expressionless when speaking or sexing them.

1 - That's normal, NPCs aren't removed just have their size reduced by 99%. This is to keep them loaded by the game at least for as long as the player is in the area and not break or trigger anything monitoring that

2 - Abduction only "hands over" the NPCs, the stripping bit (and redressing) is handled by SexLab or FlowerGirls. You can trigger it manually on a NPC to verify they can go full nude by clicking them with console open and type "unequipall".

3 - If you mean the custom Abduction dialogue I haven't added any special expressions to it but it reuses many default lines which should have some attached. For anything else expressions should work just as good or bad as normal, I haven't touched any of those bits. I have a vague memory expressions are kinda wonky in SE though so you may have to do something extra to get them working. 

13 hours ago, LazyGirl said:

1 - That's normal, NPCs aren't removed just have their size reduced by 99%. This is to keep them loaded by the game at least for as long as the player is in the area and not break or trigger anything monitoring that

2 - Abduction only "hands over" the NPCs, the stripping bit (and redressing) is handled by SexLab or FlowerGirls. You can trigger it manually on a NPC to verify they can go full nude by clicking them with console open and type "unequipall".

3 - If you mean the custom Abduction dialogue I haven't added any special expressions to it but it reuses many default lines which should have some attached. For anything else expressions should work just as good or bad as normal, I haven't touched any of those bits. I have a vague memory expressions are kinda wonky in SE though so you may have to do something extra to get them working. 

Oh thank you for your response!  I just want to point out about the 1st question, that, when the npc goes invisible, they become unclickable! I cant click on them nor release them, and i cant find them in my inventory (if that was the intended purpose). I cant even kill them. Perhaps its a bug? 

On 5.3.2018 at 1:25 PM, LazyGirl said:

Use Abduction Main Menu spell -> Bag/Summon -> Unbag

That'll make anyone you've captured reappear. You're not supposed to be able to interact with them in that state, they're "bagged" after all.

How exactly do I use the main menu spell? I have it equipped but idk how to get any menu up

13 hours ago, LazyGirl said:

Changing the scale or weight of a NPC will trigger a physics update. Normally not an issue but f you have mods that add extra jiggle to body/clothes/armor/etc or un-optimized/corrupt meshes it'll require more.

i using cbp physic and hdt smp together and i using cbbe bodyslide mesh from cbbe enhanced

btw.

what you think about crash? i have problem and have it crash with USEEP 

28 minutes ago, LazyGirl said:

Neither for random spawns or unique NPCs?

No, tried on hold guards, and for khajiit caravans the ones that set up in sepcific places like in riften, dawnstar, ect. only options i got was to restrain the npcs or pickpocket them...after restraining i had the normal menu options to abduct them, bag em and so on..like everything else seems to work as should except the clonekill and clonecopy options not appearing.

btw this happens whit both the loverslab version and the nexus versions. didnt extensively test it thouh would it have worked on bandits or such but didnt have interest to try since it didnt seem to work...oh right also if i uninstall the mod or deactivate it the saves that use the abduction mod gets corrupted. meaning i cant load the saves if i dont have the abduction mod enabled.