I'm a little confused on what happened on the error below. WW won't let me age up my infants.

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>649535f697406cc6592348cd</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2017-05-22 16:47:06</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.29.69.1020-1.200.000.276.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>aging_element.py:66</categoryid><desyncid>649535f697406cc6592348cd</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'opacity') Traceback (most recent call last):  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 373, in _run  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_element.py", line 134, in _do_spawn_gen  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\aging\aging_element.py", line 66, in spawn_for_age_up AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'opacity' </desyncdata></report>

</root>

So it says that the option of WickedWhims should pop up when I click on the floor, right? But it doesn't, but some of the other mods seem to be working. Also, in the options, there is no option for "Enable Custom Content".

I've figured by now that it's probably because the game does not recognize the ww_cas_parts.json or TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script mods, even though Script mods are enabled. Please help!

[EDIT: FIXED]

My issue was related to the Nude Massage, Sauna & Mudbath mod, now WW.

-----

I also just got my first error when updating... Game version 1.25.136.1020, WW version 2.2.3.102

It seems to be something related to 'family_name':

From lastException.txt:

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture.py", line 728, in _tuning_loaded_callback
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'family_name' referenced before assignment

From WickedWhimsException.txt:

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\posture_manifest.py", line 689, in intersect
AttributeError: 'UnsetType' object has no attribute 'family_name'

lastException.txt

WickedWhimsException.txt

Here is the problem encountered in game and that I thought was a problem "multisurfaced" while it was space it was missing because of the other animation next to them.

She was to join Don Lothario at the top, stuck in the corner.

bloqu--5253711.jpg

Hi!

Sorry to bother you again and again but the game keeps creating this lastException.txt

It says AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'position'

Do you know how to fix this?

I have already tried everything, from removing all mods leaving WW only to deleting the WW folder in saves.

I need help

Thanks in advance.

lastException.txt

hi! 

social interactions and bathing cause lastexception.txt to pop up. Had multiple notifications.

You're only getting errors related to the 'object_SaucePot'.

just my sim was in an endless loop of bathing after sex lol 

thank you for the quick response 

ok, so i've just tested this mod in my game with only this mod and the animations. My sims keep getting into a loop of them resetting while they are naked. Then when the sex animations finally do play and they go to stop having sex, 1 or more sims get stuck doing the last animation. There have been times where they continue the animation while they are nude, and there's been times where they are clothes but still continue the animation. If a sim doesn't get stuck like that, they go on to be ok while the other sim is stuck. Hoping you can get me an answer as to why this is happening. I've included my last exception file to help. 

(and yes i do have my game fully patched and i have the latest version on your mod, but i haven't used the features of your mod for some time, so i have no true idea as to when my specific problem actually began.)

lastException.txt

ok, so i've just tested this mod in my game with only this mod and the animations. My sims keep getting into a loop of them resetting while they are naked. Then when the sex animations finally do play and they go to stop having sex, 1 or more sims get stuck doing the last animation. There have been times where they continue the animation while they are nude, and there's been times where they are clothes but still continue the animation. If a sim doesn't get stuck like that, they go on to be ok while the other sim is stuck. Hoping you can get me an answer as to why this is happening. I've included my last exception file to help. 

(and yes i do have my game fully patched and i have the latest version on your mod, but i haven't used the features of your mod for some time, so i have no true idea as to when my specific problem actually began.)

Make sure you're using the 2.2.3.102.2 version and try Save Clean for start. I don't see how these issues could happen and without a way to reproduce them I can't really do anything about it.

And the last exception is unrelated, it was an error in the game itself.

PC Version 1.30.103.1010

I removed all the mods I had except WickedWhims mod (I'm using the latest version that was released May 25th) and it was still

giving me the issue (along with getting rid of the wickwhims save section I tried that first). For some reason the only interaction my sims could do

from the romance options without being reset was flirt. Has anyone else had

this issue?

https://pastebin.com/Nqxhq4Ve

EDIT:

I got the most recent MC command mod version today and still doesn't work.

Gameversion: 1.30.xx

Wicked: 2.2.3.102.2

nvm, think i figured out what it was.

Just a psa: if you are using the vampire motive fix, remove it, it is not, as of this posting, compatible with 1.30 and will send your game into a error loop when a vamp enters your lot.

Make sure you're using the 2.2.3.102.2 version and try Save Clean for start. I don't see how these issues could happen and without a way to reproduce them I can't really do anything about it.

I am using that version, and I have tried a Save Clean :/ if it helps at all it comes up saying that theres been an error and that it might be with wickedwhims itself :/ I'll attach the new exception file. I am also attaching a picture of the warning that came up about the error.

lastException_63631622440.txt

post-1440901-0-11899600-1495940916_thumb.jpg

Now im not sure if this has been said in the far past, but I do believe there is some compatibility issues with the mods you've in your recommendations. Such as moxiemason's no mosaic ("moxiemason_nomosaic_toddlerupdate_15012017") and cmar's body, more importantly, the "cmar_FemaleTopNipples_NudeInCAS_Patched" file.

The "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Overrides" seems to conflict with these two causing problems.
I just thought of saying it since they are in the recommended section of optional mods and moxiemason's mod is also recommended highly.

Also because the may be causing orange error messages to come up.

I have a transmale sim - who is using the male body - and I have checked the 'does this sim have a penis' thing OFF, yet when he gets naked through the WW menu during sex, a penis appears despite me turning it off. I also see no option for penis type (I have the default and LunarEclipse installed), I'm guessing this is disabled since I disabled his penis...but why is there still one showing up?  :(

There's an option to 'add strapon' so it's obviously reading that I have his penis disabled.

I have the most recent version.

At the moment I'm using a 'naked' sleepwear slot to change into when he's having sex, but I'd like him to be considered naked by the game for the little buff. However he will have a penis while sitting on the toilet and also in the shower, which I do not want. 

hello turbodriver,

big fan btw. so my game updated bc i havent played since march. my WW didnt work at all. I then updated my WW and they show up in my game. Icon, settings and actions. My sims accept but dont do the actions. other than that my gaem works great but i love this mod to death. I then searched forums for answers on how to fix. i removed all CC and mods and sex interactions, put them in one by one by extracting. started a new game. deleted saves. All possible fixes ive tried but my sims are not performing the sex interactions. i then updated all of my sex interactions one by one. still does not work. can i get a fix for this. ive done this 6 times since last night ant its extremely frustrating trying to uninstall then reinstall with all the CC i do have. my folder is super organized and i dont have much in my mods folders except the things i needs for WW to work properly. 

help me please and i need a fix. pleeeasssee.

mfbaby

PC Version 1.30.103.1010

I removed all the mods I had except WickedWhims mod (I'm using the latest version that was released May 25th) and it was still

giving me the issue (along with getting rid of the wickwhims save section I tried that first). For some reason the only interaction my sims could do

from the romance options without being reset was flirt. Has anyone else had

this issue?

https://pastebin.com/Nqxhq4Ve

EDIT:

I got the most recent MC command mod version today and still doesn't work.

I don't know what you're doing but the errors are about missing models. That's all I can say.

I am using that version, and I have tried a Save Clean :/ if it helps at all it comes up saying that theres been an error and that it might be with wickedwhims itself :/ I'll attach the new exception file. I am also attaching a picture of the warning that came up about the error.

It's a broken/outdated 'MOD 1024 Selliato_canvasRack.ts4script' mod. That's about the "with only this mod and the animations".

Can't get teen on teen to work, any tips?

Enable it first in the Relationship Settings.