Literally doesn't work for me. I have the original game and some stuff packs and the spa day pack.

I have the latest version, i installed manual following the instructions and i just put the Amra72 animations to test it. I've created 2 sims, one male and other female and they are married, i put them inside a house with furniture and all, i've clicked on the bed and nothing, no options aside from the vanilla ones (have woohoo with, sleep, etc.)

I don't have any other mod installed, and i just installed the game, fresh new install. So, what gives? Do i need a computer to activate the options of this mod? Where can i acess in-game the options and animation for the sims? :-/

Hello I am a new user. I have WickedWhims version 2.23.102.4 and have the last version of omaster which is pack 10. I have the current latest version of the game. The problem is in the sex menu, there are only a few animations. For example I clicked bed->sex-oralljob and there is only 69 option appears, nohing else. But in the settings menu I can see all other oral animations and they are enabled. This is the same for other types, handjob, vaginal etc. This is also same for other animation packs. Also i cant invite other sims to join, when i try it says there is no animations, but omaster provide many animations for that. I have of course no idea if the source of the problem is omaster or wickedwhims. Do you have any idea about the problem and solution.? or need some other info to detect the problem? I have no other mods installed only these two. By the way I tried deleting modes, deleting save file, open the game save it, close it load the mods again and it didnt work.

I have a transmale sim - who is using the male body - and I have checked the 'does this sim have a penis' thing OFF, yet when he gets naked through the WW menu during sex, a penis appears despite me turning it off. I also see no option for penis type (I have the default and LunarEclipse installed), I'm guessing this is disabled since I disabled his penis...but why is there still one showing up?  :(

There's an option to 'add strapon' so it's obviously reading that I have his penis disabled.

I have the most recent version.

At the moment I'm using a 'naked' sleepwear slot to change into when he's having sex, but I'd like him to be considered naked by the game for the little buff. However he will have a penis while sitting on the toilet and also in the shower, which I do not want. 

I'm having the exact same problem. It's really bothering me, hopefully this can get fixed up soon. 

Instalation is done by the tutorial. Everything is in place the game even shows me that the files are loaded but no interactions at all i downloaded some animations the game reads them and still i don't have any interactions. Strange where is the problem? Also i enabled mods from the option menu

Curious, Uhm so if I have a gay male character, who likes to get nailed by his gym buddy that isnt part of the household *coughs* is there a setting that allows choice of who is on receiving end? or is that setting not in WW? thanks in advance!

I have a transmale sim - who is using the male body - and I have checked the 'does this sim have a penis' thing OFF, yet when he gets naked through the WW menu during sex, a penis appears despite me turning it off. I also see no option for penis type (I have the default and LunarEclipse installed), I'm guessing this is disabled since I disabled his penis...but why is there still one showing up?  :(

There's an option to 'add strapon' so it's obviously reading that I have his penis disabled.

I have the most recent version.

At the moment I'm using a 'naked' sleepwear slot to change into when he's having sex, but I'd like him to be considered naked by the game for the little buff. However he will have a penis while sitting on the toilet and also in the shower, which I do not want. 

I'm having the exact same problem. It's really bothering me, hopefully this can get fixed up soon. 

I got the problem after removing Lunar's penis from a feminine female character, which previously had the penis on.

Now, no matter what I do, the default penis remains on her. If I disable the penis in CAS, I simply don't get the penis options, but the penis remains when I get her naked.

So I've tried several times trying to install this, I even deleted everything dealing with the sims and the mods.. Anyway, everytime I install it I follow the instructions, and the mods come out when I open the game, but the scripts do not.. I read how you said downloading it more than once was bad so I didn't do that.. I deleted it and kept retrying but I really can't seem to get it to work.. I'm on a MacBook and have downloaded the zip openers like said on youtube videos, but literally nothing is working, I'm not sure if theres a patch now or if I'm doing it wrong, if someone could please help i'd really appreciate it. 

post-2081121-0-57181600-1498195952_thumb.png

Tengo un problema, no sé qué hacer. Abro mi juego y 15 minutos más tarde, la parada de juego. He eliminado todos mis mods y pruebo de nuevo sólo con WickedWhims, pero 5 minutos más tarde ¡suceder de nuevo! La versión de mi juego es  1.31.37.1020

¿Que puedo hacer?

https://pastebin.com/4tqMvCjU

lastCrash.txt

lastCrash_63634033114.txt

lastException.txt

lastException_63634033114.txt

Hello my game works perfectly but for some time already, after some time when I load an apartment or other my game stops working, at the time I thought that the maj did not suit so I have to remove all, recently I installed the maj June 14 same problem his beug with my game, a solution ??

Hi! Loving your work so far! But I have seemed to run into an error now. Running Sims 4 v1.31.37.1020 and WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.4 - 14 June 2017.

Also have installed:

• MC & MC_WooHoo v3.5.0
  • Basemental Drugs v1.05c
  • Shimrod Handbuzzer v6
  • Extreme Violence Beta v1.2.1

Attached is the error log generated.

Ooops didnt notice at first not to post problems in this thread. Turns out it was either the handbuzzer or extreme violence causing the issue. 

Looks like my evil vampire will not be stabbing folks she didnt like for now... But she still gets to have crazy sex and drugs! Life isnt half bad. LOL

:dodgy:

lastException_63634216214.txt

Hello, I'm trying to see if anyone can point me into the direction of what's causing my LastException.text here.

My game is updated to the highest version with Origin and I have the latest version of WickedWhims. I went through excessive cc and mods testing too to make sure they were compatible and not causing the errors. I also saw some lastExceptions when I put night lights in my home and taking them out cured those Last.Exceptions but now it's throwing out these so just trying to see if anyone knows how to decipher what's in it.

Having animation problems such as hands far away from the body. Not sure if the problem is in the animation or wickedwhims. i have updated game and wickedwhims and the animations to most recent ones.

[Fixed] was a custom body slider messing with animation.

Hello, I am having a little issue. I've been trying to figure it out without removing everything. The issue is, when I tell my sims to woohoo, date or Propose the icon goes up as if it's going to work then when it's time for that action it goes away and tells me I have a script error or bad or out of date mod or CC. Other than that everything in the game works. At first I didn't think anything of it. So not sure where to start. anyone else having similar issues? Next step is to remove all mods and start from scratch. 

Hello TURBODRIVER!

My game version is 1.31.37.1020 

First of all, just wanna say I'm super impressed with your work. Thanks for coming out with this, its pretty dope.

Anyway, this first paste is a really long lastexception text file, but its a lastexception file with some number attached to it.

https://pastebin.com/z9XZ2cnm

This second paste is the regular lastexception.txt file.

https://pastebin.com/LzDUVYEA

Thanks in advance for the help!