PC Version 1.30.103.1010

I removed all the mods I had except WickedWhims mod (I'm using the latest version that was released May 25th) and it was still

giving me the issue (along with getting rid of the wickwhims save section I tried that first). For some reason the only interaction my sims could do

from the romance options without being reset was flirt. Has anyone else had

this issue?

https://pastebin.com/Nqxhq4Ve

EDIT:

I got the most recent MC command mod version today and still doesn't work.

Thanks TURBODRIVER for the reply. I installed modconflictdetector (seriously anyone on this forum should get it) and it helped me figure out which mods

were causing conflicts. Sadly majority of them are the animations for the sex scenes and a few of the skin mods (which removing them didn't really mess up anything in game looks wise). So fingers crossed sometime next month a few will be updating.

ever since the update, that "LastException" pop up notification keeps popping up in my game and its annoying. What seems to be the problem?

I can still do the animations but the orange notification is annoying. Is there mods conflicting with this? Thanks for any help!

Oh and I am running version 1.30 of sims and the most recent of MCCC.

I seen that some animations and skins need updating? Which ones exactly, thanks!

PC Version 1.30.103.1010

I removed all the mods I had except WickedWhims mod (I'm using the latest version that was released May 25th) and it was still

giving me the issue (along with getting rid of the wickwhims save section I tried that first). For some reason the only interaction my sims could do

this issue?

EDIT:

Thanks TURBODRIVER for the reply. I installed modconflictdetector (seriously anyone on this forum should get it) and it helped me figure out which mods

were causing conflicts. Sadly majority of them are the animations for the sex scenes and a few of the skin mods (which removing them didn't really mess up anything in game looks wise). So fingers crossed sometime next month a few will be updating.

I don't think any mod conflict detector is good enough to not count key files as conflicting. Animations are not conflicting, a lot of mods are not conflicting, they just contain key files that share the same ID.

Hey,

I have installed everything correctly, I have mods enabled in-game and the other mod that I have (no censor/mosaic) mod works. I can see the mod in the list when I start my game up, but for some reason this mod does not work for me. I have tried un/re installing the mod, only using this mod (no others) etc. but it still does not work. I am using version '2.2.3 102.2'. Does anybody have any solutions?

The mod does not work in any way still :(

PC Version 1.30.103.1010

this issue?

EDIT:

I don't think any mod conflict detector is good enough to not count key files as conflicting. Animations are not conflicting, a lot of mods are not conflicting, they just contain key files that share the same ID.

Later today when I have time I will go through the list of mods that are suggested for the WickedWhims and see if they have updates. I think it may have been some of the nudes that might have been the problem.

Oh, it is so sad...but it seems that the new gameplay "parenthood" is conflicting with your wonderful mod.
With your mod in the game, my parents are not able to educate their children, and trying it the whole game is frozen.
Kind regards, Rotlocke

PC Version 1.30.103.1010

this issue?

EDIT:

Later today when I have time I will go through the list of mods that are suggested for the WickedWhims and see if they have updates. I think it may have been some of the nudes that might have been the problem.

I reinstalled all the animations and skin mods that were recommended and now everything works smoothly (plus no long orange notifications). Next time if I have any issues I'll also reinstall everything first and see if that fixes the issues.

I feel a bit silly asking this, as I'm probably missing something obvious, but I'm having trouble with M/F/M  sex. A lot of the time one of the guys ends up in the woman's position and I have to swap them. Is there a way to make sure the woman is in the right position every time?

Edit: Also, is this mod not alien compatible? I can't seem to initiate with female aliens at all and male aliens have no penis.

PC Version 1.30.103.1010

this issue?

EDIT:

I reinstalled all the animations and skin mods that were recommended and now everything works smoothly (plus no long orange notifications). Next time if I have any issues I'll also reinstall everything first and see if that fixes the issues.

Do you use all of the animations or just some of them in your game, Lunar-Demon?

Hello.

I used the Sims 4 for a long time and I gathered many mods. I have a folder for hairstyles, another for eyes, another for clothes... and another for "body" mods, these mainly come from SimLumia (one of the first pages where I downloaded mods). My Sims had full nudity, penis, vagina, body hair, no mosaic, nipples and defined butts but no sex at all until short ago. All was working fine.

Then I found out this mod and it looks great but I think I messed it up after installing the mod plus some recommended ones I found here. The most obvious issues are that my male Sims have a weird completely black penis while my female sims always wear green pants and cannot get naked anymore.

I have a bunch of "body mods" and I don't know what is each one (the old things I have plus stuff I downloaded from Lunar Eclipse, BetterBody or untraditionalnerd recently).

I'm trying to understand what every thing is but it's a mess. I don't know what is incompatible and what is not. So I think I need to delete this body mods folder and start again.

May anyone tell me exactly everything I have to download to have full nudity, genitalia, properly defined bodies, no-blurriness and body hair that work perfectly with WhickedSims?

I feel a bit silly asking this, as I'm probably missing something obvious, but I'm having trouble with M/F/M  sex. A lot of the time one of the guys ends up in the woman's position and I have to swap them. Is there a way to make sure the woman is in the right position every time?

Edit: Also, is this mod not alien compatible? I can't seem to initiate with female aliens at all and male aliens have no penis.

The positions of Sims depends on the animation creator so you would need to inform that person about it.

I have never tested aliens but I don't think there should be any problems with them. I will have to check it out.

Hello.

I used the Sims 4 for a long time and I gathered many mods. I have a folder for hairstyles, another for eyes, another for clothes... and another for "body" mods, these mainly come from SimLumia (one of the first pages where I downloaded mods). My Sims had full nudity, penis, vagina, body hair, no mosaic, nipples and defined butts but no sex at all until short ago. All was working fine.

Then I found out this mod and it looks great but I think I messed it up after installing the mod plus some recommended ones I found here. The most obvious issues are that my male Sims have a weird completely black penis while my female sims always wear green pants and cannot get naked anymore.

I have a bunch of "body mods" and I don't know what is each one (the old things I have plus stuff I downloaded from Lunar Eclipse, BetterBody or untraditionalnerd recently).

I'm trying to understand what every thing is but it's a mess. I don't know what is incompatible and what is not. So I think I need to delete this body mods folder and start again.

May anyone tell me exactly everything I have to download to have full nudity, genitalia, properly defined bodies, no-blurriness and body hair that work perfectly with WhickedSims?

You just need WickedWhims and one body mod, I recommend BetterBody. That's it.

Can anyone help me with threesomes???

getting them to work? if so I tested with a three person household (two brothers and a girlfriend). I initiated with the couple. Once they started I selected the brother (who wasnt involved) then clicked on the couple getting busy, selected wicked, then you should see "join"

The positions of Sims depends on the animation creator so you would need to inform that person about it.

I have never tested aliens but I don't think there should be any problems with them. I will have to check it out.

Hello.

You just need WickedWhims and one body mod, I recommend BetterBody. That's it.

I tried to delete all but BetterBody.

I like the genitalia and butts in BetterBody but this isn't enough.  No more body hair, no more muscular chest for men, no more nipples for both men and women and the skin is a bit soso.

I tried to re-add the Luumia body hair mod and it isn't working well on men.

I'll need to try other combos.

i tried all my mods again today because the game said i had a script error with my game and  i had this message

797160Capturedcran20170602021719.png

same with this.. can't play

please faster help for settle this error.

play before 1 week ago is no any problem in this.

but only start from this 2 days can't to play..

thank you

The issue I'm having is something I just noticed. I usually play with characters who have a penis but I'm playing with strictly characters with vagina so whenever I try to do not like penis themed sex interactions it won't let me EVEN THOUGH I have the strap on available and it is up to date. This happened a few days back but I thought I was missing a mod which I am not.

When my sim tries to have sex with someone else, the action doesn't run correctly. Ex. sim asks Anaya for sex, Anaya denies, popup box says "Anaya turned down Anaya's proposition for sex" -- even if the action isn't masturbation. I don't know how to fix this ):

for some reason, my character cannot get naked completely(the bra is always there).

during sex or called to undress completely, the pink bra pop up. while when bath, random underwear was use.

have only 1 body mod, Hiroki Better Body Mod.

use latest whickedwhims and toddler update. 1.30.103.1010

have naked mod. works fine before i update my sims to 1.30.

have try console command fix. not working.

have error in last exceptions

<report><version>2</version><sessionid>5610dff5830a519b59359ef0</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4.13.pc</sku><createtime>2017-06-06 02:14:32</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.30.103.1010-1.300.000.96.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>exception_files_watcher.py:18</categoryid><desyncid>5610dff5830a519b59359ef0</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (TypeError: exception() got an unexpected keyword argument 'xc') Traceback (most recent call last):  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\drama_scheduler\drama_scheduler.py", line 491, in _process_scoring_gen  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\drama_scheduler\drama_scheduler.py", line 481, in _score_and_schedule_drama_nodes_gen  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\drama_scheduler\drama_scheduler.py", line 385, in score_and_schedule_nodes_gen  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\drama_scheduler\drama_node.py", line 566, in setup  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\drama_scheduler\drama_node.py", line 478, in _setup  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\drama_scheduler\drama_node.py", line 546, in _resolve_drama_participant  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 844, in submit_filter  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 194, in run_without_yielding  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 216, in _run_filter_query  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 268, in _find_sims_matching_filter  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 241, in _calculate_sim_filter_score AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'calculate_score' During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last):  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 373, in _run  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\drama_scheduler\drama_scheduler.py", line 494, in _process_scoring_gen  File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.2\wickedwoohoo\utils_injector.py", line 8, in _inject  File ".\WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.2\wickedwoohoo\main\exception_files_watcher.py", line 18, in _wickedwoohoo_exception_logger TypeError: exception() got an unexpected keyword argument 'xc' </desyncdata></report>

also, cannot find WickedWhimsException file anywhere.