8 hours ago, nailkaiser said:

capture and enslave make into settler work fine, but the game keep crashing if i try to do any of the sex option i got the advance animation framework 161.1 and [AAF] Themes - VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations install so idk why this keep happening.

Can you press "home", "Enter" and start an animation that way? If not, then something is glitched in your AFF. Is AAF before JB in your load order?

You know that alien that crashes at level 20? Yeah, don't try to enslave the alien, especially if you made the alien blaster into a death ray like I did.

Why? Alien doesn't enslave, you still take his blaster, you leave the cave, and guess what? Alien shoots you in the back with another death ray. Did I mention that it's a DEATH RAY, as in "I don't need to shoot you again, cuz you're DEAD! "

Edited by MrGrey
35 minutes ago, MrGrey said:

Can you press "home", "Enter" and start an animation that way? If not, then something is glitched in your AFF. Is AAF before JB in your load order?

yeh i got the message no like female human+female human compatible position ect. so it would mean it cant find the animation to play but wth i already install all the theme install.Yeh it automatic place AAF before Just Business cause it an esm.

15 minutes ago, nailkaiser said:

yeh i got the message no like female human+female human compatible position ect. so it would mean it cant find the animation to play but wth i already install all the theme install.Yeh it automatic place AAF before Just Business cause it an esm.

Themes are not animations. They are "keywords" applied to animations, more or less. Animations themselves are things like Lieto v2, savage cabbage animations, etc. Look around LL and you'll find them, or find one of the AAF installation guides which usually have links to them. There's a few.

5 hours ago, Sulphur.999 said:

Themes are not animations. They are "keywords" applied to animations, more or less. Animations themselves are things like Lieto v2, savage cabbage animations, etc. Look around LL and you'll find them, or find one of the AAF installation guides which usually have links to them. There's a few.

yeh i didnt know that since it wasnt list in requirement so i just assume those include in the theme, i see the animation packs in AAF installation guide but which animation packs are need for Just Business mod? ok got a few animation packs it work for when you want to train the npc ,but when i told them to go do prostitution they just stand around and not doing anything.

Edited by nailkaiser
forgot stuff

JB will use any old animation that is supplied by AAF. It interacts with AAF. AAF interacts with the animations.

Hang around a little while. They should just sandbox in place for a bit and then you should notice them perk up and they'll go talk to an npc to try and sell some goods. It won't always be successful until their prostitution skill gets up there a little bit.

Or just go do other stuff and come back later and see if the prostitution skill increases. Once that gets up a bit you should see them go to work, so to speak.

Hello, I have a few question.. is it possible to use/set "forced sex animations" (like leito's aggressive animations) only when interacting with a "wounded enemy" for the first time? & how do I get rid of the quartermaster's pack brahmin after I switched the role of a slave from quartermaster to prostitute? or is it safe if I just "disable" it via console? thanks.

can I get a guide for the escaped slave quest? I tried knocking the whore down with a taser baton and the shock remote, but the first one just killed her after I beat her too hard and the second one just kept zapping but nothing happened even after she fell down several times. Interacting in both cases did nothing, am I missing something?

1 hour ago, ashlynator3537 said:

can I get a guide for the escaped slave quest? I tried knocking the whore down with a taser baton and the shock remote, but the first one just killed her after I beat her too hard and the second one just kept zapping but nothing happened even after she fell down several times. Interacting in both cases did nothing, am I missing something?

Go to MCM and disable it. The escaped slave quest has never worked properly.

On 10/29/2023 at 4:25 PM, MrGrey said:

The "go home" option doesn't appear?

if you have any ideas on what could fix it id appreciate it. Right now they just follow me everywhere and I cant dismiss my slaves because there's no go home but just a blank space where it should be.

6 hours ago, Fergis4 said:

if you have any ideas on what could fix it id appreciate it. Right now they just follow me everywhere and I cant dismiss my slaves because there's no go home but just a blank space where it should be.

bit late but there are 3 things you can check

1 - you do have XDI (extended dialogue interface) installed?

2 - you have FO4-ro-dah installed (silent voice helper)?

3 - did you have a companion or other NPCs start a conversation with you that you did not respond to??

number 3 can be tricky to tell if it happened to you or not.  any NPC that force greets you and the game expects you to respond to their question/comment

can cause dialogue issues with other NPCs.

9 hours ago, Fergis4 said:

Just so as not to overlook the obvious, you have assigned the slave you're trying to send home to a settlement first, right?

I don't remember exactly how to do that, but it's through dialogue.

6 hours ago, travelmedic said:

Just so as not to overlook the obvious, you have assigned the slave you're trying to send home to a settlement first, right?

I don't remember exactly how to do that, but it's through dialogue.

that's what I can't do. The dismiss to home button doesn't appear in the first place so I can't send them to a settlement because I can't dismiss them there's just a blank space where the dismiss button should be.

On 11/10/2023 at 12:48 PM, Fergis4 said:

that's what I can't do. The dismiss to home button doesn't appear in the first place so I can't send them to a settlement because I can't dismiss them there's just a blank space where the dismiss button should be.

Do you have any settlements started?  I can see where the "Go Home" dialogue wouldn't occur if you had no settlements.

6 hours ago, Hober9 said:

I discover yet. Then if i assign a slave to plants, profile say "work farmer". But there are more works not assigned this way?

You should be able to assign them to just about any job you want. Keep in mind that their dialog may be off for vendors and such, but you should be able to assign them to them

Would appreciate seeing this rebuilt for NAF compatibility or a NAF version.

While I'm here and requesting:

I've noticed that - at least in older builds of the game - I would occasionally have an enslaved follower become unresponsive to sending home, assigning to settlement, or anything. I had figured this was a problem with the follower script or the knockout framework affecting how they behave. It was the one bug that really made having more than one slave follower a huge pain.

As well - I'd also appreciate means of promoting slaves to higher favor or status, and eventually freeing them and recruiting them as proper followers/settlers/companions.

On 11/9/2023 at 10:50 PM, valcon767 said:

bit late but there are 3 things you can check

1 - you do have XDI (extended dialogue interface) installed?

2 - you have FO4-ro-dah installed (silent voice helper)?

3 - did you have a companion or other NPCs start a conversation with you that you did not respond to??

number 3 can be tricky to tell if it happened to you or not.  any NPC that force greets you and the game expects you to respond to their question/comment

can cause dialogue issues with other NPCs.

OMG  ok so you get to have a serious laugh at my expense. The entire problem I was having was that I was clicking the wrong button. The "You can relax here" button was the one I was supposed to be clicking but I assumed that was like. Chill in this spot and wait for me like the "wait here" command for followers when that was the button I was supposed to press the whole time. Because of how it was labeled in the dialogue I assumed the blank space was where the button was supposed to be. XD I'm laughing my ass off at myself rn hope it makes you chuckle too.

On 11/11/2023 at 12:25 PM, tinkerbelle said:

Do you have any settlements started?  I can see where the "Go Home" dialogue wouldn't occur if you had no settlements.

OMG  ok so you get to have a serious laugh at my expense. The entire problem I was having was that I was clicking the wrong button. The "You can relax here" button was the one I was supposed to be clicking but I assumed that was like. Chill in this spot and wait for me like the "wait here" command for followers when that was the button I was supposed to press the whole time. Because of how it was labeled in the dialogue I assumed the blank space was where the button was supposed to be. XD I'm laughing my ass off at myself rn hope it makes you chuckle too.