12 hours ago, love7732851 said:

bug!bug!bug! plz help me!!!?

I would like to report a bug, when I tell a slave to "follow me", he will not respond and will not follow, the same goes for any slave, normal companions are unaffected and can follow. Anyone who can tell me how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

never had that problem myself, but i have seen several other with similar problems which resulted from not having XDI (Extended Dialogue Interface)

installed and active.  XDI is linked in the first post.  you might want to double check that you do have all the requirements and that they are both installed

and active.

when i try to use the collar on any npc, whoo is in bleeding stage, i get an error, that the race is not supported.

i tried raiders in every flavor and ack-ack. does anyone have a clue what is causing that?

5 minutes ago, Kirika85 said:

when i try to use the collar on any npc, whoo is in bleeding stage, i get an error, that the race is not supported.

i tried raiders in every flavor and ack-ack. does anyone have a clue what is causing that?

Are you using an NPC overhaul or beautifier, or using some sort of furry/selachai/anthro race mod?

1 hour ago, Kirika85 said:

i use Prettier NPC Bosses, A Bit Prettier Gunners Faces, Wasteland Heroines Replacer and Presets All in One and Beautiful Female Settlers,

but no costume race.

I use a couple of those too without issue (I know i have Wasteland Heroines, I think I might also have Beautiful Settlers but not sure and no way to check right now).

If you have FO4Edit, you could always check those other mods and see if they add a new race for the replacement NPCs.

On 1/7/2024 at 4:31 PM, love7732851 said:

bug!bug!bug! plz help me!!!?

I would like to report a bug, when I tell a slave to "follow me", he will not respond and will not follow, the same goes for any slave, normal companions are unaffected and can follow. Anyone who can tell me how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

if you couldnt figure out how to fix this properly, you can bypass it by using follower management mod like amazing follower tweak plus. the only downside, all follower is done with AFT master control once you install that mod... which means you can no longer simply dismiss follower by talking to them... on the other hand, you can add random npc as follower, so you can just import all your slaves with the mod to get them to follow you, but remember to release them from the mod before you sell them...

i mean you dont need to, but i dont know if AFT have some kind of limit on how many npc it can manage, so it's always a good idea to release npc from the mod just incase..

Edited by calvin_0

How do you capture escaped slaves again? I've done it in the past but my last two escaped slaves, Wilheminia (spl?) Cabbot and Sturges escaped. I thought it was just shoot them but they died instead. I think I tried to mark them and shoot them with the same result. I think I'm going to shut off slave escape. Love the new settings under MCM.

12 minutes ago, MrGrey said:

How do you capture escaped slaves again? I've done it in the past but my last two escaped slaves, Wilheminia (spl?) Cabbot and Sturges escaped. I thought it was just shoot them but they died instead. I think I tried to mark them and shoot them with the same result. I think I'm going to shut off slave escape. Love the new settings under MCM.

That quest is bugged for a lot of people.  You're right to shut it off.

I just wanted to put this here in case others run into this same issue because I found an easy in game fix for it.

When checking the info of a slave, and you choose to change their appearance. I've experienced with random gen Raiders, Gunners, and Rust Raiders that I turned into slaves, that if you try to change their entire appearance they will turn invisible after you click done. The fix I found for this that will make them reappear with most of the appearance changes (adding things like slave tattoo to the body doesn't seem to work thanks to the dirty skin raiders and gunners have, I'm not smart enough to know why.) is to "quicksave", make sure you know the slaves location (using the building mode is an easy way to find them as they get highlighted when the cursor points at them even if they're invisible) open up console command window, and make sure you click on them to get their character ID to show in the center, then type "recycleactor". Close out of console command, and reload that "quicksave", and their appearance will change, and they keep being a slave, wearing anything you gave em, and the job you had assigned them. After that I've not had them go invisible again changing their hair or cosmetics. I'm sure this is a problem with another mod I have messing with Just Business, but I'm not familiar enough with modding to figure out which. So I just wanted to share an easy in game fix if you experience this like I have so you don't frustrate yourself trying to figure it out or getting mad at this amazing mod.

I have question as well - my slaves are walking around settlement when they wants. I put him/her in the cage and lock the doors + he/she is assigned to prisoner shackles/x-cross/etc...Slaves dabbling around after some time. Is in possible to fix somehow?

7 hours ago, deff_lv said:

I have question as well - my slaves are walking around settlement when they wants. I put him/her in the cage and lock the doors + he/she is assigned to prisoner shackles/x-cross/etc...Slaves dabbling around after some time. Is in possible to fix somehow?

to make sure i have this right you have a slave assigned to a cross (or other item) that is inside a cage that you then locked the door to?

you leave settlement then later said slave is wandering loose?

reason i ask is this sounds like the vanilla FO4 issue that sometimes causes settlers/wandering merchants/brahmin to end up

on rooftops with no way up there.  normally when this vanilla issue happens the settler (etc) will go back to where they are 

supposed to be (providing there is a pathway the ai can follow).

something you can try to see if it is the vanilla issue is to assign the slave to a cross (or other item) that is not behind a locked door.

if you come back to your settlement and the assigned slave is "wandering around" try giving it a minute or 2 to see if the slave

return to the assigned spot.  if the slave is not at the assigned spot and does not return to it (providing it is not behind a locked door,

and there is a pathway to it - ie not on a rooftop) then i have no clue.

8 hours ago, valcon767 said:

to make sure i have this right you have a slave assigned to a cross (or other item) that is inside a cage that you then locked the door to?

you leave settlement then later said slave is wandering loose?

reason i ask is this sounds like the vanilla FO4 issue that sometimes causes settlers/wandering merchants/brahmin to end up

on rooftops with no way up there.  normally when this vanilla issue happens the settler (etc) will go back to where they are 

supposed to be (providing there is a pathway the ai can follow).

something you can try to see if it is the vanilla issue is to assign the slave to a cross (or other item) that is not behind a locked door.

if you come back to your settlement and the assigned slave is "wandering around" try giving it a minute or 2 to see if the slave

return to the assigned spot.  if the slave is not at the assigned spot and does not return to it (providing it is not behind a locked door,

and there is a pathway to it - ie not on a rooftop) then i have no clue.

I'm using this mod for door lock. And, as you see in screens, yes, slave is behind two! locked doors (cage doors is locked as well) and sometimes she walking around and acting like settler, not a slave. She reacts on bell as well. After some time she goes back to assigned prisoner shackles, but both doors is locked as we know. Then she is standing near that room and I need to get her back in that locked room...I tried X crosses as well instead of prisoner shackles, but scenario is the same. She dabbling around...I really like the mod, but this is annoying 😁

Spoiler

20240122124905_1.jpg.c57e791fa6b753bca5d6b2bd67974d92.jpg20240122122125_1.jpg.5f86c8babc5220d03d56902887d32ccb.jpg20240122122137_1.jpg.b2c40bcac0c72e8099697fe73a258f54.jpg20240122122158_1.jpg.a2cd6fd232cb87005caced1ffc6fc506.jpg

Edited by deff_lv
9 hours ago, deff_lv said:

I'm using this mod for door lock. And, as you see in screens, yes, slave is behind two! locked doors (cage doors is locked as well) and sometimes she walking around and acting like settler, not a slave. She reacts on bell as well. After some time she goes back to assigned prisoner shackles, but both doors is locked as we know. Then she is standing near that room and I need to get her back in that locked room...I tried X crosses as well instead of prisoner shackles, but scenario is the same. She dabbling around...I really like the mod, but this is annoying 😁

nods ..i use the same mod for containers.

yep sure does seem to be the vanilla issue...you could leave the door unlocked i guess. other than that i have no clue

how to fix that issue.

slaves when assigned (go home option) to a settlement act like a settler with enhanced abilities.  they can do everything a regular settler does

plus more.  the way i keep slaves is a small area when i am not using them for farming (etc) is to make them stand where i want, then make them

go into prostitution there (slave stays in a very small area and makes caps for me 😉).  dunno if that would work for what you are trying to do or not.

sorry i am not of more help

• 2 weeks later...

Hello ignotum, thank you for this Mod :) ...I just have a question please, I just began using this Mod and am still working it out, I'm going okay :) ...but I am just wondering if there is a way to stop your slaves from helping you in combat?

Hello everyone I am facing a problem, bleeding stage is showing and after I wounded the target then selected the "put on this collor option nothing happens","show me your stuff" option is also not working" I can not figure out the problem 

2 hours ago, Draego said:

No dialogue options are working nothing happens they just lay wounded

When that happens to me I open the console, click the victim and type "kill" (without the quotes.) It shouldn't be happening on all of them though. Just occasionally. At a guess, mainly because it's so common, you might be missing some requirements. Double check your installation of the mod to include it's requirements. For what it's worth Extended Dialogue Interface is usually what is overlooked. You might try starting there.

8 hours ago, Mrs Taewa said:

Hello ignotum, thank you for this Mod :) ...I just have a question please, I just began using this Mod and am still working it out, I'm going okay :) ...but I am just wondering if there is a way to stop your slaves from helping you in combat?

Ignotum has been gone for a while now, doubt there'll be any more updates to this mod. When you enslave a character he/she becomes a follower. There's no way to keep them out of combat that I'm aware of.

4 hours ago, Sulphur.999 said:

Ignotum has been gone for a while now, doubt there'll be any more updates to this mod. When you enslave a character he/she becomes a follower. There's no way to keep them out of combat that I'm aware of.

hmm...okay. Thank you Sulphur :)

6 hours ago, Sulphur.999 said:

When that happens to me I open the console, click the victim and type "kill" (without the quotes.) It shouldn't be happening on all of them though. Just occasionally. At a guess, mainly because it's so common, you might be missing some requirements. Double check your installation of the mod to include it's requirements. For what it's worth Extended Dialogue Interface is usually what is overlooked. You might try starting there.

bro i tried disabled all my mods and installed just business mod and its requirement but still i select any option nothing happens after 

4 hours ago, Draego said:

bro i tried disabled all my mods and installed just business mod and its requirement but still i select any option nothing happens after 

i dont know what seems to be the problem but 0.7.6 version is not working for me but when I tried 0.7.5 version it worked

So I ran into an something using the Prostitution option of Just Business yesterday. I placed one of my slaves at Bunker Hill to be a prostitute. I get the message my Prostitute found a client. I go to see what's up, and its the female child that lives their. They didn't do anything obviously but this has never happened in Diamond City, or Vault 81 where there are children running around so I thought I might mention this. 

How well does this mod work with other mods that change settlers like Horizon or Sim Settlements? I'm want to try either this mod or Human Resources with Horizon and I wonder if anyone here has done something similar. I've already got all the requirements installed, played with them for a while and it all seems stable.

On 2/1/2024 at 6:08 AM, Mrs Taewa said:

I put a set of "Real Handcuffs" on slaves. Works for me :).