1 minute ago, Highborn said:

I see. I'm using version 1.5.97

Yes. With hindsight I should have perhaps used STeam to go to previous version of Skyrim.  However, I came back to Skyrim after a year and a bit, and Steam had already updated it to the latest version.  It's frustrating how skyim updates completely mess some mods up.

That said, Thief has worked ok so far, although I'm stuck now as Vala's door to her room at the Castle Dour dungeons is locked since coming back from the skunkway. 

13 minutes ago, TBoneTones said:

Yes. With hindsight I should have perhaps used STeam to go to previous version of Skyrim.  However, I came back to Skyrim after a year and a bit, and Steam had already updated it to the latest version.  It's frustrating how skyim updates completely mess some mods up.

That said, Thief has worked ok so far, although I'm stuck now as Vala's door to her room at the Castle Dour dungeons is locked since coming back from the skunkway. 

You can download the downgrade patch on Nexus, it reverts back Skyrim to version 1.5.97. Might fix some bugs, since Dogma makes the mod based on that version, not AE.

Same problem with hot springs. When the pass is enabled, the character appears in the sources for the game stone scissors, after the game Hoki calls to follow him or shows a point on the map. But there is no marker on the map. If you run after him, the game crashes on the bridge. I tried to go around the bridge, open all the markers on the map and teleport closer to the "interforest", run fast, walk slowly, always crashes. In the papyrus log, if I understand correctly, it says that it is not possible to read some files associated with hp_sw_arena_training_pushup_meter_sc", missing file? in fact, there are a lot of errors of this kind in the log - Error: Unable to link types associated with function / Error: Unable to bind script dft_cleanzone_sc to (BF96F6A7) dozens of lines.With the mod disabled in these locations, nothing crashes.Mod version from the Dogma link posted here.

10 hours ago, TBoneTones said:

That door... yeah... does not matter what version of Skyrim you are on. At least for me it is always bugged (closed), always.

Save yourself some time and first thing to try "tcl" - take look whats going on behind that door (Beth game after all ;). You will find cap sitting behind desk. Place yourself back on the ground/floor and run talking part. BTW - after what she opens that door (while sitting behind a desk). 

Also i did try once just "unlock" that door and... nothing bad happend.

38 minutes ago, kraber said:

Same problem with hot springs. When the pass is enabled, the character appears in the sources for the game stone scissors, after the game Hoki calls to follow him or shows a point on the map. But there is no marker on the map. If you run after him, the game crashes on the bridge. I tried to go around the bridge, open all the markers on the map and teleport closer to the "interforest", run fast, walk slowly, always crashes. In the papyrus log, if I understand correctly, it says that it is not possible to read some files associated with hp_sw_arena_training_pushup_meter_sc", missing file? in fact, there are a lot of errors of this kind in the log - Error: Unable to link types associated with function / Error: Unable to bind script dft_cleanzone_sc to (BF96F6A7) dozens of lines.With the mod disabled in these locations, nothing crashes.Mod version from the Dogma link posted here.

You can try this: wait for hour or a day in game for Hokki to reach there first. Open the console and type cow tamriel 21, -1

You should see a river, just go to the left and you should see some giant stones and mammoth bones with a wooden gate. That's the location Hokki should sent you. I'm not sure if you need to go to the gate or if Hokki will be outside. I guess he should be on the other side of the river, since you are supposed to come from there. Not sure because I always followed Hokki so I don't know what happens exactly if you go by yourself.

On 12/17/2022 at 10:59 AM, R34x said:

Love the idea of when this mod is complete, having the excellent dev take time to go back through the mod, polish it up, and add more content on top of what is already done before moving on to a new project. I would especially love to see lots of sandbox content and repeatable lewd content s[rinkled throughout the holds to spice things up.

This mod hands down has some of the best written and integrated content for any NSFW mod I've played since I've been modding forever ago. Thanks for the content Dogma!

ikr.. for the most part i actually want something which i think is possible.. there should be something like memory potion or dairy which u can use to recall any scene u had or not with cheat like the specific conditions which required to play all those scenes in all the ways possible.. like memories thing.. 

the torn pages thing was a nice thing but its outdated now.. it could also use some update.. 

im actually pretty happy with whatever we have rn.. i've gone through tedious process just to make save files to each and every lewd scene mod had till now.. but its not the best way since u never know which new version can break old scenes.. having recall option will also give us an option to change character appearance/preset which i'd greatly appreciate

16 hours ago, Highborn said:

The area is still a bit unstable. Got a couple of CTDs but I made frequent saves and reloaded then and I could pass. I believe there is a MCM option to skip long scenes, might help.

i fixed it disabling all the options "fade, sfx, blush..."

Regarding the marriage path in falkreath, do you know how it works? i talked with the guard outside, then zoe then both lod and kust but they both say "no i have you/ no i'm tired"

Edited by Shane498

@Hochgeboren sind die "diebe extra" mods veraltet, weil der frühlingsjunge jetzt einen namen hat und vorher nur mit den "diebe extra - npc namen" sind die anderen npcs inzwischen auch benannt? Und kann man die Spielerstimme jetzt deaktivieren oder ist die n"keine Spielerstimme" notwendig?

Edited by Horus_04
4 hours ago, sagar123 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

does anyone knows which options+karma leads to standing 69 pose for miner in new update?

I posted the options to get that position on page 360. Not sure about the karma, but Dogma said that you should have done all the lewd options if you want to see everything in this update, even including the priest examination.

3 hours ago, Shane498 said:

i fixed it disabling all the options "fade, sfx, blush..."

Regarding the marriage path in falkreath, do you know how it works? i talked with the guard outside, then zoe then both lod and kust but they both say "no i have you/ no i'm tired"

With Lod, you just need to stop visiting him at night and he should start complaining, until in the third day I believe, he will agree with the marriage plan. Kust, you need to get him drunk by asking him to drink at the tavern, then mention the marriage thing.

If you had given money to the beggar that helps bury the witch, you can also convince him to do it. And he has the most content.

1 hour ago, Horus_04 said:

@Hochgeboren sind die "diebe extra" mods veraltet, weil der frühlingsjunge jetzt einen namen hat und vorher nur mit den "diebe extra - npc namen" sind die anderen npcs inzwischen auch benannt? Und kann man die Spielerstimme jetzt deaktivieren oder ist die n"keine Spielerstimme" notwendig?

I'm not sure, as I didn't use the Extra mods with the new version. But I think the No Player Voice is compatible. 

8 hours ago, Highborn said:

You can try this: wait for hour or a day in game for Hokki to reach there first. Open the console and type cow tamriel 21, -1

You should see a river, just go to the left and you should see some giant stones and mammoth bones with a wooden gate. That's the location Hokki should sent you. I'm not sure if you need to go to the gate or if Hokki will be outside. I guess he should be on the other side of the river, since you are supposed to come from there. Not sure because I always followed Hokki so I don't know what happens exactly if you go by yourself.

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, it still knocks out a critical error after entering from the console. I'll try to pass this part without a pass.

On 12/18/2022 at 1:53 AM, Highborn said:

Hide contents

With the priest, if you succeed the minigame he proceeds to do the groping stuff at the bed. But if you fail, you also get the peeing at the bowl scene. But I believe you already know that.

When he is examining the heroine at the bed, when he asks if she had sexual experience, if you say yes, he will proceed to examinate her pussy and masturbate her. If you say no one touched her, he will start to examine her asshole instead.

Then, during the scene when he prepares to penetrate her, choosing which character the player fantasizes, a bard, an adventurer, a bandit, etc. I didn't see differences other than dialogue. But I didn't choose all options yet.

The arrow guy has a repeatable scene after you help him,if  you decide to ask him for arrows and then decide to meet again. This time he will ejaculate too fast, and the PC will clean his cock with her mouth before he can insert again, if you pick vaginal (not sure if that happens with ass). But it's still the same position, with the speed you said it was better before.

I believe so far, that's it. Those three guys are the ones with scenes with the heroine in this update. There is also a voyeur scene if you go visit the dude working at the dwemer ruins, with his brother's wife.

the last scene u mentioned.. is it worth getting to see that now? i read about it but idk when to follow her exactly after talking to that guy and hes wife he continues to do hes forge and hes wife just sits there.. and when i get out of the gate theres small convo between them and then she just disappears (possibly in home based on convo) when is the time to follow her exactly? 

2 hours ago, kamenlollo said:

HELp! What happened? the whole scene so far has gone smoothly, but at this point the character remains stuck in the bed, I tried to wait for the scene to end, the character actually moves from the bed, but the camera is always stuck and prevents me from saving

Hide contents

yhyhyhyhyh.jpg.5de6705e30eaf7236a4b95280e962b31.jpg

Maybe you can try the debug options at the MCM menu to regain control of your character, or make the mod take control of the scene again.

19 minutes ago, sagar123 said:

the last scene u mentioned.. is it worth getting to see that now? i read about it but idk when to follow her exactly after talking to that guy and hes wife he continues to do hes forge and hes wife just sits there.. and when i get out of the gate theres small convo between them and then she just disappears (possibly in home based on convo) when is the time to follow her exactly? 

I didn't follow her, just went to the dwemer ruin again after doing all the quests. But I don't think it's worth the headache, it's really quick, they stop as soon as they see you and she runs away. It's just there to set one of the future plots.

25 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Maybe you can try the debug options at the MCM menu to regain control of your character, or make the mod take control of the scene again.

I didn't follow her, just went to the dwemer ruin again after doing all the quests. But I don't think it's worth the headache, it's really quick, they stop as soon as they see you and she runs away. It's just there to set one of the future plots.

tried with debug system,but my character always stuck in place,i can run and jump,but it always stuck in place,i can still continue with the story,because by skipping this scene the bug doesn't reoccur,but it's one of the best scenes and I really wanted to see it all

4 hours ago, Highborn said:

Ich bin mir nicht sicher, da ich die Extra-Mods mit der neuen Version nicht verwendet habe. Aber ich denke, die No Player Voice ist kompatibel. 

what I mean is, are the npcs named now? when you play without you could know that. And someone mentioned to disable player voice in dogmas mcm, is it possible? If yes, the extras are outdated cause dogma implemented them.

17 minutes ago, Horus_04 said:

what I mean is, are the npcs named now? when you play without you could know that. And someone mentioned to disable player voice in dogmas mcm, is it possible? If yes, the extras are outdated cause dogma implemented them.

The boy at the hot springs has a name now (Hokki) and the Falkreath beggar too (Vikar).  It also happened with the pregnancy quest, brewmasterhal gave the porter name Cooli in the english translation, but when Dogma made the addon he decided for the name Abbard. Since he didn't update the translation yet, it might have this confusion.

Never tried to disable the voice in the MCM menu, so  I don't know if it still works.

9 hours ago, sincara290715 said:

Is there anyone know a walkthrough of quest Hokki's village?

Its fairly straight forward tbh, i was able to get most of the content without a walkthrough, but heres a short one for you from what i remember, might not be 100% accurate but should get you through everything

Spoiler

first you lose the rock scissor paper game 3 times, then you follow the guy all the way to the village and go through all the dialogue with the other npcs who show up there, eventually if you go along with everything theres a short scene where the pc flashes his friends her tits and they steal the top of the other girl, if you dont intervene pc will masturbate for a moment before ending the scene.

then you go up to that gate and try to talk the guy into letting yourself in until you get the dialogue about worshipping talos, you can try to answer his questions yourself without help but if you need help talk to torvi again and she will give you a list with all the answers.

once in the village theres a long dialogue only scene with the chief and the leaders talking about the pc, then you follow the instructions and get clothes until you get told to get your medical check with the priest guy in the crypt which is the first real scene. you go along with what he says, if you fail the standing/crouching minigame there will be an additional scene where pc has to pee in a bowl, if you win the minigame you skip that scene. on the couch when he makes the pc orgasm and asks if the pc has had sex before the scene changes based on your answer, if you say you havent been touched he will finger the pc's asshole and if you say you did have sex he will finger and force the pc to orgasm like 5 times or something.

then he leaves again and you have the choice to either wait for him on the couch or to sneak around and discover that he is lying to you and actually not the priest but some apprentice, while he will prepare to fuck you you have the option to choose a fantasy with 5 different npcs but i havent checked if there is much of a difference between who you pick other than some dialogue. eventually a third npc will walk in on you and end the scene and you have the opportunity to rat him out to the actual priest or not. (doesnt seem to make any difference so far though i think) after that you go find the priest in the ruins who does the actual checkup with you.

once you have the certificate you have to do the trials, most of them dont have a scene. for the fisher guy you just dive into the lake and look around until you find his rod at the bottom, for the farmer guy you pick eggs all over the area, the smithing guy refuses to give you a task and his trial is done after a short chat with him and his wife.

the mining task is the other big scene in the update, after some dialogue with the leader your task is to find 10 gems in the mine, after a bit you will be approached by an NPC who is willing to give you gems in exchange for favours. for this scene im just gonna copy what highborn already said about it bc it covers it quite good

Spoiler

1. If you try to trick him into giving the stones:

- He will require proof that you're serious, and ask for a whole week of sex, then you have to bargain and say either one night or three days (if you agree with more days he will simply say that he was testing you and won't believe the player anymore because he knows the stones aren't worth that much). After agreeing, they will have standing sex from behind and you have the option to choose anal or vaginal. Then, there is a small scene with both collapsed on the ground and the heroine will get worried about getting pregnant if you chose vaginal.

2. After asking exactly what he wants to do, you'll have the option to choose handjob or boobjob. 

- Handjob: you can keep doing it until the end and get 3 stones. He will ask in the middle of it for the heroine to use her mouth to cover the tip of his penis for one more stone. If she agrees, she can keep doing like that until the end. But while she has the penis on her mouth, he will ask her to mutually pleasure her. If you don't press the activation button, she will agree and he will carry her upside down for a 69. During that position he will challege her for a duel (minigame). There is the option to listen to him or to refuse. I didn't use the refuse option yet, so I don't know if that leads to the 69 continuation or if that cancels the whole thing. If you listen to him, there is the minigame with the standing sex from behind that we saw in the first option. I always lost the game, so I don't know if something happens if the player wins (supposedly she gets the stone and she is free to go). When you lose, they will argue about the result and there is a scene on the ground with them talking and checking her pussy. After confirming the victory, the player will give him a laying blowjob and try to argue about letting her go to complete the rest of the tests. Tolgan will agree, but will request one more fuck, and he proceeds to ejaculate inside her one more time (same standing from behind position) and she will complain that she is going to get pregnant - if you didn't choose anal before. 

- Boobjob: you can keep doing it until the end and get 4 stones. He will ask in the middle of it for the heroine to suck his penis each time when it hits her mouth for one more stone. When she agrees, eventually Tolgan will start to press her head to deepthroat her. There is an activation button, if you don't press it, I believe he will finish on her mouth (didn't test this), but if you press it, she will complain that this is not what they had agreed. Then he will propose her to sex, and if she agrees, they proceed to the standing from behind sex scene (apparently the amount of karma changes this scene a bit, but I didn't try with different amounts). I believe that if she doesn't agree to the proposal, she will just continue the boobjob.

- Blowjob: after arguing with Tolgan about the handjob or boobjob, the option to give a blowjob will appear, as the heroine says she doesn't have much time to bargain for stones. I didn't test this option much, but I believe that, other than finishing on her mouth and getting it done, Dogma said that it can lead to the 69 scenario after Tolgan proposes to pleasure the heroine as well. I believe it will lead to the same minigame from the handjob option.

and finally for the last trial there is one more scene where the pc can have sex with the guy guarding the door to the hunters house because he wants to practice for his future wife. if you decide to meet him at the top of that tower behind the sitting giant there is a scene where he will gradually talk the pc into first stripping and then letting him fuck her if you dont intervene. after that there is a repeatable scene with him too that is mostly the same thing again.

there is also a short voyeur scene where you can spy on the smiths wife and his brother in the mine where you found the actual priest if you follow her there.

after all that is done you finish the trials and meet with the leaders again which is another scene with lots of dialogue and thats it. 

1 hour ago, Dweny said:

Sound effects don't work in some scenes, does anyone know how to fix it?

theres this infamous bug.. im still waiting for some fix on it... tested on new version as well and it still exists..

so like if u have gone through troll and lunar ninroot part normally (getting in cave take stuff and get out) any scene after that will have permeant impact of not having sound effect/ desync in expressions... same thing happens again in pregnency quest if u meet tasius in attic... all future scenes will get same issue

23 minutes ago, sagar123 said:

theres this infamous bug.. im still waiting for some fix on it... tested on new version as well and it still exists..

so like if u have gone through troll and lunar ninroot part normally (getting in cave take stuff and get out) any scene after that will have permeant impact of not having sound effect/ desync in expressions... same thing happens again in pregnency quest if u meet tasius in attic... all future scenes will get same issue

I have experienced this as well, I am curious if it's SE only or if it happens in LE as well.