54 minutes ago, Highborn said:

I'm not sure. It requires a clean save, so I don't know if some scripts still run even if you don't start the quest. You might want to try using clean save tools

So, it's just for the scripts, right? I don't need to uninstall the esp, just overwrite it and clean the save afterwards?

46 minutes ago, Seyhtan31 said:

Anyone tried and find all (or most of the) combinations with Tolgan in the mines? if so, mind of sharing? :)

The ones I found I believe are the ones mentioned by Dogma at patreon:

1. If you try to trick him into giving the stones:

- He will require proof that you're serious, and ask for a whole week of sex, then you have to bargain and say either one night or three days (if you agree with more days he will simply say that he was testing you and won't believe the player anymore because he knows the stones aren't worth that much). After agreeing, they will have standing sex from behind and you have the option to choose anal or vaginal. Then, there is a small scene with both collapsed on the ground and the heroine will get worried about getting pregnant if you chose vaginal.

2. After asking exactly what he wants to do, you'll have the option to choose handjob or boobjob. 

- Handjob: you can keep doing it until the end and get 3 stones. He will ask in the middle of it for the heroine to use her mouth to cover the tip of his penis for one more stone. If she agrees, she can keep doing like that until the end. But while she has the penis on her mouth, he will ask her to mutually pleasure her. If you don't press the activation button, she will agree and he will carry her upside down for a 69. During that position he will challege her for a duel (minigame). There is the option to listen to him or to refuse. I didn't use the refuse option yet, so I don't know if that leads to the 69 continuation or if that cancels the whole thing. If you listen to him, there is the minigame with the standing sex from behind that we saw in the first option. I always lost the game, so I don't know if something happens if the player wins (supposedly she gets the stone and she is free to go). When you lose, they will argue about the result and there is a scene on the ground with them talking and checking her pussy. After confirming the victory, the player will give him a laying blowjob and try to argue about letting her go to complete the rest of the tests. Tolgan will agree, but will request one more fuck, and he proceeds to ejaculate inside her one more time (same standing from behind position) and she will complain that she is going to get pregnant - if you didn't choose anal before. 

- Boobjob: you can keep doing it until the end and get 4 stones. He will ask in the middle of it for the heroine to suck his penis each time when it hits her mouth for one more stone. When she agrees, eventually Tolgan will start to press her head to deepthroat her. There is an activation button, if you don't press it, I believe he will finish on her mouth (didn't test this), but if you press it, she will complain that this is not what they had agreed. Then he will propose her to sex, and if she agrees, they proceed to the standing from behind sex scene (apparently the amount of karma changes this scene a bit, but I didn't try with different amounts). I believe that if she doesn't agree to the proposal, she will just continue the boobjob.

- Blowjob: after arguing with Tolgan about the handjob or boobjob, the option to give a blowjob will appear, as the heroine says she doesn't have much time to bargain for stones. I didn't test this option much, but I believe that, other than finishing on her mouth and getting it done, Dogma said that it can lead to the 69 scenario after Tolgan proposes to pleasure the heroine as well. I believe it will lead to the same minigame from the handjob option.

25 minutes ago, Loller99 said:

So, it's just for the scripts, right? I don't need to uninstall the esp, just overwrite it and clean the save afterwards?

I believe so. I'm not an expert of how Skyrim scripts or engine works so I always use saves that didn't have any Thief files loaded, just to be sure. But I heard that a typical clean save procedure should work.

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

The ones I found I believe are the ones mentioned by Dogma at patreon:

Reveal hidden contents

1. If you try to trick him into giving the stones:

- He will require proof that you're serious, and ask for a whole week of sex, then you have to bargain and say either one night or three days (if you agree with more days he will simply say that he was testing you and won't believe the player anymore because he knows the stones aren't worth that much). After agreeing, they will have standing sex from behind and you have the option to choose anal or vaginal. Then, there is a small scene with both collapsed on the ground and the heroine will get worried about getting pregnant if you chose vaginal.

2. After asking exactly what he wants to do, you'll have the option to choose handjob or boobjob. 

- Handjob: you can keep doing it until the end and get 3 stones. He will ask in the middle of it for the heroine to use her mouth to cover the tip of his penis for one more stone. If she agrees, she can keep doing like that until the end. But while she has the penis on her mouth, he will ask her to mutually pleasure her. If you don't press the activation button, she will agree and he will carry her upside down for a 69. During that position he will challege her for a duel (minigame). There is the option to listen to him or to refuse. I didn't use the refuse option yet, so I don't know if that leads to the 69 continuation or if that cancels the whole thing. If you listen to him, there is the minigame with the standing sex from behind that we saw in the first option. I always lost the game, so I don't know if something happens if the player wins (supposedly she gets the stone and she is free to go). When you lose, they will argue about the result and there is a scene on the ground with them talking and checking her pussy. After confirming the victory, the player will give him a laying blowjob and try to argue about letting her go to complete the rest of the tests. Tolgan will agree, but will request one more fuck, and he proceeds to ejaculate inside her one more time (same standing from behind position) and she will complain that she is going to get pregnant - if you didn't choose anal before. 

- Boobjob: you can keep doing it until the end and get 4 stones. He will ask in the middle of it for the heroine to suck his penis each time when it hits her mouth for one more stone. When she agrees, eventually Tolgan will start to press her head to deepthroat her. There is an activation button, if you don't press it, I believe he will finish on her mouth (didn't test this), but if you press it, she will complain that this is not what they had agreed. Then he will propose her to sex, and if she agrees, they proceed to the standing from behind sex scene (apparently the amount of karma changes this scene a bit, but I didn't try with different amounts). I believe that if she doesn't agree to the proposal, she will just continue the boobjob.

- Blowjob: after arguing with Tolgan about the handjob or boobjob, the option to give a blowjob will appear, as the heroine says she doesn't have much time to bargain for stones. I didn't test this option much, but I believe that, other than finishing on her mouth and getting it done, Dogma said that it can lead to the 69 scenario after Tolgan proposes to pleasure the heroine as well. I believe it will lead to the same minigame from the handjob option.

I have been experimenting with different choices with different karma values, but it seems there isn't much difference in scenes except few dialogues and such.

Also i've only found this scenes in total so far:

Spoiler

Scene with Hokki's friends before we enter the city (just some exhibition and masturbation if we don't intervene the chase)

Scene with the fake priest, i'm not sure if there is any different outcomes with different choices (like vaginal or anal, and with whom when he asks pc to chose)

Scene with arrow guy (forgot his name) behind the giant tower

Scene with Tolgan

And thats it, i have a feeling i missed something but also Dogma said there wasn't gonna be lot of scenes in this update so this might be all too.

I'd appreciate if you guys add anything that i missed.

Edited by Seyhtan31
1 minute ago, Seyhtan31 said:

I have been experimenting with different choices with different karma values, but it seems there isn't much difference in scenes except few dialogues and such.

Also i've only found this scenes in total so far:

Hide contents

Scene with Hokki's friends before we enter the city (just some exhibition and masturbation if we don't intervene the chase)

Scene with the fake priest, i'm not sure if there is any different outcomes with different choices (like vaginal or anal, and with whom when he asks pc to chose)

Scene with arrow guy (forgot his name) behind the giant tower

Scene with Tolgan

And thats it, i have a feeling i missed something but also Dogma said there wasn't gonna be lot of scenes in this update so this might be all too.

I'd appreciate if you guys add anything that i missed.

With the priest, if you succeed the minigame he proceeds to do the groping stuff at the bed. But if you fail, you also get the peeing at the bowl scene. But I believe you already know that.

When he is examining the heroine at the bed, when he asks if she had sexual experience, if you say yes, he will proceed to examinate her pussy and masturbate her. If you say no one touched her, he will start to examine her asshole instead.

Then, during the scene when he prepares to penetrate her, choosing which character the player fantasizes, a bard, an adventurer, a bandit, etc. I didn't see differences other than dialogue. But I didn't choose all options yet.

The arrow guy has a repeatable scene after you help him,if  you decide to ask him for arrows and then decide to meet again. This time he will ejaculate too fast, and the PC will clean his cock with her mouth before he can insert again, if you pick vaginal (not sure if that happens with ass). But it's still the same position, with the speed you said it was better before.

I believe so far, that's it. Those three guys are the ones with scenes with the heroine in this update. There is also a voyeur scene if you go visit the dude working at the dwemer ruins, with his brother's wife.

the new location is yuge though... i'm scared of what Dogma's planning
there's also talk of 

Spoiler

1 week until the player gets put to auction and then they marry her off to the person who has the most money in the settlement, and besides that there's also a way to become chief apparently.

i wonder who the most rich is, if we can pick before hand or if we can influence the actual event by shifting who has the most money. And if we do get the leader position if we can impose rules like the bois said.

Edited by Teruke
4 hours ago, Teruke said:

the new location is yuge though... i'm scared of what Dogma's planning
there's also talk of 

Hide contents

1 week until the player gets put to auction and then they marry her off to the person who has the most money in the settlement, and besides that there's also a way to become chief apparently.

i wonder who the most rich is, if we can pick before hand or if we can influence the actual event by shifting who has the most money. And if we do get the leader position if we can impose rules like the bois said.

From what I remember and understood, they talk like the heroine gets to choose someone to marry, at least that's what Tolgan said, asking for her to consider him as an option. During the dinner, Ondi also speaks like she can choose, offering her son or Patto the Chuckles. It seems like she has to make a choice during this "bidding", so maybe it's kinda an auction, but the heroine is the one that is going to select a husband among the candidates. Perhaps I missed the part they talk about the person with most money gets her. But I believe the player will eventually decide/influence the result in a way.

And yeah, the kids talk about the champion of champions as a way to become chief. That might be an alternate option to escape the bidding or the only option the heroine will choose, since she is in a hurry. I guess we are going to see the heroine doing naughty stuff to beat those champions at their respective fields.

Spoiler

you missed it indeed, dunno how, it was mentioned in there somewhere, the idea is you can choose, but if you haven't chosen after 1 week, you automatically will trigger this auction and it seems the rules are the one who will bid the most will have the player as well as getting the money the others who participated put forth in their bids, issue is the amount of talents or whatever the currency is in the settlement that each individual has is kept secret, but i think i also remember there being talks of someone who would have to know cause they keep track of the work settlers do and how much they should be paid based on that work.

but yeah, there's also been hints that some individuals already like the player, besides the one you mentioned there's the Farm Keeper's husband, the other Keeper that's been kicked out of the "council" and who builds "gadgets" of a sort (that don't work, hence why he's been kicked off the council), and i dunno who those 2 bozos were that were around near the end when you went to bed (probably miners)

but yeah my post was not to go over what's in already, but about what might happen in the futureee, the area is big, there's lots of npcs
i also wonder how quick the next patch will come, considering the area itself(landscape) and intro bit are done.

5 hours ago, Teruke said:
  Hide contents

you missed it indeed, dunno how, it was mentioned in there somewhere, the idea is you can choose, but if you haven't chosen after 1 week, you automatically will trigger this auction and it seems the rules are the one who will bid the most will have the player as well as getting the money the others who participated put forth in their bids, issue is the amount of talents or whatever the currency is in the settlement that each individual has is kept secret, but i think i also remember there being talks of someone who would have to know cause they keep track of the work settlers do and how much they should be paid based on that work.

but yeah, there's also been hints that some individuals already like the player, besides the one you mentioned there's the Farm Keeper's husband, the other Keeper that's been kicked out of the "council" and who builds "gadgets" of a sort (that don't work, hence why he's been kicked off the council), and i dunno who those 2 bozos were that were around near the end when you went to bed (probably miners)

but yeah my post was not to go over what's in already, but about what might happen in the futureee, the area is big, there's lots of npcs
i also wonder how quick the next patch will come, considering the area itself(landscape) and intro bit are done.

Imo at least another year. Dogma will work on a patreon extended version that adds more Tolgan content, which imo could have been avoided. The guy makes up for 50% of lewd content in the patch and it seems unnecessary to give him even more. That time could have been used on the creation of part 2.

2 hours ago, kakaer said:

Imo at least another year. Dogma will work on a patreon extended version that adds more Tolgan content, which imo could have been avoided. The guy makes up for 50% of lewd content in the patch and it seems unnecessary to give him even more. That time could have been used on the creation of part 2.

Actually it’s not Tolgan content but an alternative branch to his. So I guess it will be something with another miner to get those garnets or something with Torgnir, the orc.

He also said that this extended version will be short because he wants to work as soon as possible in the part two. 

So I found a weird glitch during my playthrough (SE) - It's a new savefile btw. 

Edit: OK I tried it a couple of times again. And suddenly the glitch is gone

Spoiler

I got to the point where the two imperials in Falkreath agreed to take me with them - so I can find the lady that keeps killing the imperials on the road. I found her she shot me and I wake back up in the basement - Zoe talks to me and when I'm leaving the cellar I see the graphics are going absolutly nuts (screenshot). I tried reloading the save, skipping time, rebooting the game everything. As soon as I step outside this happens - If I reload an older save, from before the ambush, everything is working fine. If I go back inside, no matter which house, it works normally, this only happens outside. 
image.png.fad40a5aefd790bf82ec1335a993031d.png

Edited by TheTreeman
1 hour ago, waaahluigi said:

I'm having a lot of issues on the Hokki part, for some reason it keeps crashing while I'm trying to get into the village. Usually it's while I'm talking to someone outside. I'm not sure where to look because it's not generating a crash log for me. I'm on SE.

Are you using the latest version 1.4.2? Supposedly it's more stable than the previous versions.

Anyone got the cell name for inside the hut outside dragon bridge? Yesterday I gave the mushroom another shot and he didnt teleport away until the bar filled, so progress, but nothing happened when I interacted with the door to the hut, Just made that clicking sound like when you hit E and aren't looking at anything

1 hour ago, feivel1 said:

I just dont know what I'm supposed to do. Help them collect berries? find a secret door?

You interact with the gate, then a gatekeeper should talk with you. Then after you try to convince him to join the settlement, go talk with the girl, she will say what is the settlement is about. Then you talk with the gatekeeper again, he will ask questions. If you don't know the answers, talk with the girl again.

20 minutes ago, Highborn said:

You interact with the gate, then a gatekeeper should talk with you. Then after you try to convince him to join the settlement, go talk with the girl, she will say what is the settlement is about. Then you talk with the gatekeeper again, he will ask questions. If you don't know the answers, talk with the girl again.

The giant just sits there and does nothing regardless how often I activate the door.

On 12/18/2022 at 9:46 AM, Highborn said:

Hide contents

From what I remember and understood, they talk like the heroine gets to choose someone to marry, at least that's what Tolgan said, asking for her to consider him as an option. During the dinner, Ondi also speaks like she can choose, offering her son or Patto the Chuckles. It seems like she has to make a choice during this "bidding", so maybe it's kinda an auction, but the heroine is the one that is going to select a husband among the candidates. Perhaps I missed the part they talk about the person with most money gets her. But I believe the player will eventually decide/influence the result in a way.

And yeah, the kids talk about the champion of champions as a way to become chief. That might be an alternate option to escape the bidding or the only option the heroine will choose, since she is in a hurry. I guess we are going to see the heroine doing naughty stuff to beat those champions at their respective fields.

Are all these in the new public update?

5 hours ago, hochoka said:

when is the final walkthrough coming 

It depends on brewmasterhal, but he has been busy lately. If you use the search function you can find the google translated walkthrough made by the author for the more recent content, like the pregnancy quest and the Falkreath new branch.

4 hours ago, wtzzty said:

After I lose the minigame in the  winking skeever,  I go back to the viggi, no new dialog and new scene to apologize or invite me night to continue the side quest of him。how can i solve it.

what minigame are you talking about? the one with the business meeting? There are options there iirc, in which you can give up or threat the woman. Not sure if that interferes with the date you can have later with him. After the business meetting you should be able to find him sitting at the table upstairs at the Winking Skeever at night, around 9 pm. You sit on the chair and let the heroine talk, then wait, don't move and the date scene should happen. If it's not working, perhaps try to win the minigame.

51 minutes ago, thelord007 said:

Are all these in the new public update?

Yeah, it's on version 1.4.0+

The previous patreon exclusive content, the new branch in Falkreath to get the dreamcatcher, is also playable now