Vor 6 Stunden sagte Hochoka:

wann kommt die finale Komplettlösung 

Vor 31 Minuten sagte Highborn:

Es hängt von Braumeisterhal ab, aber er war in letzter Zeit sehr beschäftigt. Wenn Sie die Suchfunktion verwenden, finden Sie die von Google übersetzte beispielhafte Vorgehensweise des Autors für die neueren Inhalte, wie die Schwangerschaftssuche und den neuen Zweig von Falkreath.

von welchem minispiel redest du? der mit dem Geschäftstermin? Dort gibt es iirc Möglichkeiten, bei denen Mann aufgeben oder die Frau bedrohen kann. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob das Datum beeinträchtigt ist, das du später mit ihm haben kannst. Nach dem Geschäftstreffen sollten Sie ihn nachts gegen 21 Uhr oben am Tisch im Winking Skeever sehen. Sie setzen sich auf den Stuhl und lassen die Heldin reden, warten dann, bewegen sich nicht und die Date-Szene sollte stattfinden. Wenn es nicht funktioniert, versuchen Sie vielleicht, das Minispiel zu gewinnen.

Ja, es ist auf Version 1.4.0+

Der frühere exklusive Inhalt von Patreon, der neue Zweig in Falkreath, um den Traumfänger zu erhalten, ist jetzt auch spielbar

as far as I know, this is the newest addition

Edited by Horus_04

I can't seem to get arrested after entering Solitude. I've asked about the thief with every NPC I could talk to and waited for many days. I entered Solitude by helping Viggi and paying gold because I missed the smuggling option. Is there a way to advance? I've tried stealing things to get a bounty and see if that works, but no such luck.

31 minutes ago, growlands said:

I can't seem to get arrested after entering Solitude. I've asked about the thief with every NPC I could talk to and waited for many days. I entered Solitude by helping Viggi and paying gold because I missed the smuggling option. Is there a way to advance? I've tried stealing things to get a bounty and see if that works, but no such luck.

Do you have mods that change Solitude, the town NPCs or Castle Dour? It might be interfering with the scene. I think the third or fourth NPC you ask about the Thief should go to Castle Dour and bring a guard with them and then the guard should forcegreet you. Might be a conflict with a mod that is interfering with that script. You also might want to go back and try the smuggling option, then agree to meet Cooli at the Winking Skeever, talk with NPCs before meeting him there and then you should get arrested in the middle of a scene with him.

On 12/16/2022 at 6:31 PM, ri4ndjeif said:

First time trying this mod and I have to say the main character calling out in Russian randomly is pretty immersive breaking, can't find any way to turn that off along with the headache inducing filter on the screen. Not the mod for me.

There should be a setting in the MCM menu that turns off the Russian voices and most of the visual effects.

The filter is supposed to go away after some time either way, though.

Both of these things you mentioned don't come up as much after the initial start to the quest.

This is one of the very best quest mods, no doubt about it.  It is a pity there are still so many bugs, though, and it clashes with Sexlab/SOS/Camera mods. 

I really  like the skunkway bandit hideaway, the storyline there  and the objectives, but oh my..... running around making money and getting ingredients is just horribly grindy.   

I thought, therefore, I would resort to one of Brewmaster's cheats namely this one to get ingredients.  player.additem XX0d9413 Y 

However, can anyone confirm this console command is correct? I have tried putting a value for xx, leaving it as xx, making the 0 a O, and vice versa, putting a value for Y, leaving it as Y. None work, the ID is unrecognised according to console command message.

Edited by TBoneTones
28 minutes ago, TBoneTones said:

This is one of the very best quest mods, no doubt about it.  It is a pity there are still so many bugs, though, and it clashes with Sexlab/SOS/Camera mods. 

I really  like the skunkway bandit hideaway, the storyline there  and the objectives, but oh my..... running around making money and getting ingredients is just horribly grindy.   

I thought, therefore, I would resort to one of Brewmaster's cheats namely this one to get ingredients.  player.additem XX0d9413 Y 

However, can anyone confirm this console command is correct? I have tried putting a value for xx, leaving it as xx, making the 0 a O, and vice versa, putting a value for Y, leaving it as Y. None work, the ID is unrecognised according to console command message.

XX varies depending on your load order. Not sure if there are easier ways but the way I know is to open xEdit and load Thief .esp. Then go to any of the tabs (for example Armor, then look for the first FormID that adds stuff - if it's green they are not adding, but modfying - Tavern Clothes for me appears with FormID 04017AFD. So the XX is 04. You should see all Thief FormIDs with the same two numbers - 04 in my case. So the item would be 040d9413 - the Retinentia potion. It would be easier for you to use AddItem Menu mod and type retinentia to get the potion.

Edited by Highborn
4 hours ago, runingjack said:

I'm stuck with the last task to join them, but where to find syog's favorite fishing rod? Nowhere found in a lake. Anyone done it?

It's in the lake near the statue era. You might want to toggle grass off to make things easier. Type 'tg' on console

1 hour ago, DeltaForce914 said:

I got stuck after helping faida with the tavern, right after she called my character no dialogue or any sort of thing happened faida won't say anything and my character can't even move, is there anything to do like using console command to pass this part to the next one or something 

This happened to me as well, so try manual to save game some points and load again if stuck.

45 minutes ago, Shane498 said:

i'm stuck after i enter the camp right after the meeting when the chief puts me on trial or smth, and i get ctd, does anyone know that it can be? 

The area is still a bit unstable. Got a couple of CTDs but I made frequent saves and reloaded then and I could pass. I believe there is a MCM option to skip long scenes, might help.

13 hours ago, Highborn said:

XX varies depending on your load order. Not sure if there are easier ways but the way I know is to open xEdit and load Thief .esp. Then go to any of the tabs (for example Armor, then look for the first FormID that adds stuff - if it's green they are not adding, but modfying - Tavern Clothes for me appears with FormID 04017AFD. So the XX is 04. You should see all Thief FormIDs with the same two numbers - 04 in my case. So the item would be 040d9413 - the Retinentia potion. It would be easier for you to use AddItem Menu mod and type retinentia to get the potion.

Ahhh, I never thought of AddItem.  Good idea! 

Although AddItem doesn't work so well for SKyrim SE, I have a similar equivalent should do same thing, Simple Mod Item Spawner from Nexus.

22 minutes ago, TBoneTones said:

Ahhh, I never thought of AddItem.  Good idea! 

Although AddItem doesn't work so well for SKyrim SE, I have a similar equivalent should do same thing, Simple Mod Item Spawner from Nexus.

well, I've been using AddItem for SE without issues for years

48 minutes ago, Highborn said:

well, I've been using AddItem for SE without issues for years

1. 21 August 2022, 12:17AMThis mod is incompatible with the latest SKSE version for SSE and Anniversary edition.

This mod is the successor:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64653

Enjoy~
  2. That's from AddItem FAQ/Bugs on Nexus. It may be as my SkyrimSE is latest version.