3 hours ago, sincara290715 said:

After I become a member of silentwood village , I meet kids and they talk about the champion of champions as a way to become chief
So, a story in the village end here?
because I was moved to whiterun after I go to bed. 

Yeah, we need to wait for the 2nd part.

6 hours ago, theliddtin said:

I have experienced this as well, I am curious if it's SE only or if it happens in LE as well.

i cant even go back to LE to test that lol... my SE version is already near 400gb in size with mods and.. i did played this mod back then on LE but LE had different issue.. cuz le never officially had 60 fps support whenever there was any dialogue player mouth used to vibrate.. especially during scenes.. that reason was alone enough to make me switch.. also se 3ba body is just sooo good.. goin back to hdt feels massive downgrade    

Any one can help with this? I got to the entrance to the hidden village, Hokki brought over his two friends, and it got to the point of asking about what he promised my character. Then no further dialogue plays, and it just gets stuck there. Any way to force progress the stage? 

3 hours ago, Verzus said:

Any one can help with this? I got to the entrance to the hidden village, Hokki brought over his two friends, and it got to the point of asking about what he promised my character. Then no further dialogue plays, and it just gets stuck there. Any way to force progress the stage? 

try to use debug option on MCM menu for the mod to take control of the scene

17 hours ago, Shane498 said:

Is it possible to escape the hide and seek after the sex scene with jarl siddgeir?

15 hours ago, WaterRabbit said:

And you don't have the option to save at any point, so it is even more difficult to try different strategies.  

It's definitely a thing that's an option given the dialogue, and if you want to see it, I would recommend you use the console commands to cheat your way through it:

Enter tcl and walk through the floor to remain undetectable from the two guards.

Also, if you disable the "block saves" option, you can save during the hide and seek, and I don't think it makes it too buggy, but that could also let you make attempts more quickly.

8 minutes ago, sincara290715 said:

Is there anyone can tell me about a content extension of Falkreath.
Is there something new in the story?

A new branch in order to get the dreamcatcher from Siddgeir. You can become a citizen of Falkreath and getting entrance to Jarl's longhouse by pretending to marry one of its residents. Three options: Lod, Kust and the beggar. This also can lead to bypass Zoe's fight. There is also an alternative way to get the deadra heart without a fight.

20 hours ago, theliddtin said:

I have experienced this as well, I am curious if it's SE only or if it happens in LE as well.

I have spoken with Dogma for this bug extensively and gave him a detailed feedback on what might be causing it. He said he will try to fix it but I don't know what happened after that since its been a few months but then again....war.  For the time being for the nirnroot part what I usually do is the moment I pick up the nirnroot I console command the player somewhere else. A weird scene happens (the game thinks your character just got out of the cave ) but it seems to bypass the sound bug somehow. However there are other scenes that are causing the bug and I do not remember the details it's been a long time. There were some though that I never managed to completely bypass. I hope at some point this gets fixed ,throuout ALL Dogma's patches this bug is the only one that really annoyed me personally

Note : It happens for both the LE and SE versions I happened to transition from one to the other last year and the bug exists on both

Edited by disdain18

I managed to finish the quest.  That said, going back to Riften and using a memory potion on the orb on the bench plays out the first memory scene with the Thief, but then it fades to white screen ...........and stays like that.  However,  you can hear the game is going on around Riften near your player, but there is no way out of the white screen other than to ctrl-alt-delete?  The second orb in the canals doesn't progress, it implies something is required...which I am guessing is the first orb memory completing.

All in all, it's one of the best quest mods for Skyrim that there is, even without the adult erotic content.  The ending is particularly enjoyable and I ended up going easy on the Thief after all he had put my player through lol. 

What isn't so good are the bugs that vary from person to person, and incompatibility with many mods most people use regularly.   The fact very good content can be so easily missed, with not even being able to go back and replay it when you read a comment about a certain scene or event that you missed is frustrating. 

I like to try and play a quest as it plays out before me, instead of requiring extensive walkthrough instructions, but  for Thief, those walkthrough guide notes are absolutely essential.   Without them I reckon you could play the entire quest 4 or more times and still miss out on stuff.

Speaking of missed content, what's this about a hidden village and Hokki?  I don't see any reference in Brewmaster's walkthroughs about this??

Edited by TBoneTones
5 hours ago, TBoneTones said:

Ahhhhhh, gotcha. Ok. Thanks.

Any light you can shed on my memory potion frozen white screen, by any chance?

Which scene you're trying to see? I'd recommend disable the overlays on MCM menu and check if the cell is being edited by other mods.

7 hours ago, sincara290715 said:

I am stuck in becoming a citizen of Falkreath by pretending to marry one of three people, Lod, Kust, and the beggar.
I ask all three of them but they don't accept me yet.
Is there anyone who can give me a walkthrough?

Vikar: In order for him to agree, it is necessary that relationship with him be at the maximum level. This is a hidden option
but you can navigate through the dialogues. This parameter is affected by how much we paid him when he helped us with the witch's body, and also when we feed him (it's better to give him a lot of food at once). When Vikar is hungry, he sits on the floor. When the parameter reaches the limit, you will receive an achievement, which means that it can already be persuaded.

Lod: available if the heroine slept at least once in his house. After the conversation, you just need to wait a day without sleeping with him, then Lod, after 8 in the morning, will speak to the heroine himself at the meeting, and so after three times, after which he can be called to the jarl.

Kust: available if we went through his branch in such a way that we still have the opportunity to drink with him in the tavern.
After the first dialogue with him about marriage, you can wait a day and talk to him again, then the heroine will give a hint: get him drunk. You can immediately get drunk with him after the first dialogue about marriage, and watch the standard scene in which a new option will be added.

12 minutes ago, theman135 said:

My heroine has a dead face in all the sex scenes and only opens her mouth in the dialogue, I don't know how to fix it, when I tried with a lower version (1.3.0), I found it works fine, But in the 1.3.1 version, the heroine started to be expressionless again, I don't know why

Try to use the MCM menu option to reset expressions.

15 minutes ago, c2o0o0l8 said:

Great mod, I have played all the way to the Solitude. However, I encounter a bug where after the bath scene, I'm unable to save no matter which option I choose. This last forever even after I meet with Vala and retrieve my stuff.?

I think the console command "setinchagen 0 0 0" fix this and reenables saving.