2 hours ago, qbyte said:

I got stuck after defeating Zoe. Can anyone help?

Zoe said "how can you defeat me", but after that nothing happens. The fire is still burning and I waited for a long time but couldn't finish the scene and move to the next quest.

You can't move? After the fight the character should comment about the next step, which is to go to Solitude

4 hours ago, Highborn said:

You can't move? After the fight the character should comment about the next step, which is to go to Solitude

Everything is fine, I can move and use items. But the fire is still there and the ground keeps shaking. The PC has no comment. I guess there might be some script error. Is there any method by which I can just jump over the scene and proceed to the next quest?

56 minutes ago, qbyte said:

Everything is fine, I can move and use items. But the fire is still there and the ground keeps shaking. The PC has no comment. I guess there might be some script error. Is there any method by which I can just jump over the scene and proceed to the next quest?

You can reload a save from before you talked with the Thief in Riften, then open the MCM menu and select the skip option. You'll be able to select all the path you chose before with a prompt and start right after the fight with Zoe.

12 hours ago, Highborn said:

You can reload a save from before you talked with the Thief in Riften, then open the MCM menu and select the skip option. You'll be able to select all the path you chose before with a prompt and start right after the fight with Zoe.

Thanks for the solution. It worked.

Edited by qbyte

It's been a good two year since I last played this on Skyrim LE, and a few bugs aside, it was a clever and sexy quest mod. 

Now, however, I am having the misfortune of playing it on Skyrim SE.  Lots of bugs.......chunks of dialogue and quest objective text goes missing  mid conversation, then the ending of the conversation will appear but you are none the wiser what you said or what you are supposed to do. 

My player often goes invisible. 

And then there is the erotic content.....or lack thereof!   On the older version I often seemed to have at least one erotic leading option, whereas on this version hardly any dialogue reply options lead to any erotic action whatsoever, and do not even give you an option to go back and try something different.  Yet I have made pretty much exactly the same choices I did with the old LE version.  I have missed scenes that were easily available in the older version to the best of my memory with the Druid, The Falkreath Captain, The two Bards outside Solitude, the shirtless labourer who carries the crates in and out of the Solitude under arch entrance, the pirate leader, to name just a few.   The only scenes I managed were the Riften Captain, the boy at the springs, the old man at Whiterun and Lod at Falkreath.

I am tempted to keep going on one hand to see where the story progressed from two years ago in Solitude, but the sheer grind seems more noticeable in this version, and the lack of erotic scenes is annoying.  

My conclusion is, this has not really ported successfully to SE, although I welcome other comments to the contrary?

14 hours ago, TBoneTones said:

It's been a good two year since I last played this on Skyrim LE, and a few bugs aside, it was a clever and sexy quest mod. 

Now, however, I am having the misfortune of playing it on Skyrim SE.  Lots of bugs.......chunks of dialogue and quest objective text goes missing  mid conversation, then the ending of the conversation will appear but you are none the wiser what you said or what you are supposed to do. 

My player often goes invisible. 

And then there is the erotic content.....or lack thereof!   On the older version I often seemed to have at least one erotic leading option, whereas on this version hardly any dialogue reply options lead to any erotic action whatsoever, and do not even give you an option to go back and try something different.  Yet I have made pretty much exactly the same choices I did with the old LE version.  I have missed scenes that were easily available in the older version to the best of my memory with the Druid, The Falkreath Captain, The two Bards outside Solitude, the shirtless labourer who carries the crates in and out of the Solitude under arch entrance, the pirate leader, to name just a few.   The only scenes I managed were the Riften Captain, the boy at the springs, the old man at Whiterun and Lod at Falkreath.

I am tempted to keep going on one hand to see where the story progressed from two years ago in Solitude, but the sheer grind seems more noticeable in this version, and the lack of erotic scenes is annoying.  

My conclusion is, this has not really ported successfully to SE, although I welcome other comments to the contrary?

It works on SE. I'd say it's pretty much ported successfully (I play on it without issues). What might be happening to you are three things: 

1. You're playing on AE, while the mod was conceived to play on SE (1.5.97). If it's the case, you're recommended to run the downgrade patcher available on Nexus. Or you're using wrong versions of the required mods (for example, many people uses the Fuz Ro D'oh for Skyrim 1.6.x or later because the author put the 1.5.97 version of the mod  in the optional files - that can break scenes).

2. The lack of erotic content might happen because your character has low karma points. The more dirty things she does, new options will become available. You might want to test it by increasing it with console command and see if you get the options to appear: setpqv bd_mq lust_var 999

3. It is known that some old parts and branches of the mod were affected by the recent updates and Dogma plans to fix those bugs in a definitive version that will be released after he finishes the next few updates. Maybe you encountered bugs that didn't exist when you played 2 years ago.

I guarantee that none of the old scenes were removed, nor they were made difficult to get. I wouldn't say there is grind in this mod on that regard. There are indeed lots of hidden scenes though. You might want to check them later in this walkthrough:

So i remember seeing a post with some console commands to use before the ritual at the end of the pregnancy quest to get all the endings (the commands basically setting the requirements necessary to get a specefic ending or something), but i cant find that post again, does someone still have that post or the commands somewhere? thanks

On 12/2/2022 at 12:13 PM, Highborn said:

It works on SE. I'd say it's pretty much ported successfully (I play on it without issues). What might be happening to you are three things: 

1. You're playing on AE, while the mod was conceived to play on SE (1.5.97). If it's the case, you're recommended to run the downgrade patcher available on Nexus. Or you're using wrong versions of the required mods (for example, many people uses the Fuz Ro D'oh for Skyrim 1.6.x or later because the author put the 1.5.97 version of the mod  in the optional files - that can break scenes).

2. The lack of erotic content might happen because your character has low karma points. The more dirty things she does, new options will become available. You might want to test it by increasing it with console command and see if you get the options to appear: setpqv bd_mq lust_var 999

3. It is known that some old parts and branches of the mod were affected by the recent updates and Dogma plans to fix those bugs in a definitive version that will be released after he finishes the next few updates. Maybe you encountered bugs that didn't exist when you played 2 years ago.

I guarantee that none of the old scenes were removed, nor they were made difficult to get. I wouldn't say there is grind in this mod on that regard. There are indeed lots of hidden scenes though. You might want to check them later in this walkthrough:

Fair point.   

I don't suppose you know when I try and work for Madam Petit and sit down at a table to wait for a client, I make an exclamation after one second and get up. Everytime I try sit down, this happens?

7 hours ago, TBoneTones said:

Fair point.   

I don't suppose you know when I try and work for Madam Petit and sit down at a table to wait for a client, I make an exclamation after one second and get up. Everytime I try sit down, this happens?

Your character is probably dirty with cum. Go to the back of petits place and use sink and "shower"

6 hours ago, Voronves said:

Your character is probably dirty with cum. Go to the back of petits place and use sink and "shower"

Already tried that.  There will be an answer somewhere back through 358 pages, but it is easy to spend more time doing that actually playing the game lol! 

I suspect it may have to do with either not progressing the dibellan coin story further on, or perhaps wearing the wrong outfit, or not corrupting Elli.  Either way, this bug is not covered in the walkthrough, which is surprising as I played this mod way back two years ago, and there was at least one comment back then about someone having the same problem, but I can't remember the solution.

17 hours ago, TBoneTones said:

Fair point.   

I remember there was a condition that your character could get butthurt after doing anal sex with Kust and/or the farmers. It was supposed to go away after some time, but maybe it got bugged. 

2 hours ago, Highborn said:

I remember there was a condition that your character could get butthurt after doing anal sex with Kust and/or the farmers. It was supposed to go away after some time, but maybe it got bugged. 

Nah, it's not that, either.  I didn't have any scenes with Kust.  I did, however, do the debug command console addition so you get more options in the MCN debug tab, and did have gape and butthurt on, don't even know what they do, but I unticked them and still don't get any option to work at the brothel.

19 hours ago, Highborn said:

Did the Thief already had a scene robbing her? Because Talen should appear after he gets what he wanted

Yeah he robs me, she says oh if he only took my money then wtf? It fades to white, fades back, she's laying there and there's a knock on the door and then nothing happens. If I tfc and look for Talen he's just doing normal skyrim stuff. I was gonna finally do the pregnant questline but I can't until I finish the memory stuff I guess 

4 hours ago, Voronves said:

Can i ask something about newest patron update or only public releases can be discussed here?

You can discuss it here, but might be better to put under spoilers.

2 minutes ago, wdspeck said:

Yeah he robs me, she says oh if he only took my money then wtf? It fades to white, fades back, she's laying there and there's a knock on the door and then nothing happens. If I tfc and look for Talen he's just doing normal skyrim stuff. I was gonna finally do the pregnant questline but I can't until I finish the memory stuff I guess 

You can use the console command setstage bd_mq 1000  to finish the main quest and go do the pregnancy quest.