17 hours ago, wdspeck said:

New problem. I'll get to the hut with the mushroom and even if the bar is halfway he poofs away.

So while carrying the mushroom, is it when you press the key to enter the hut that he poofs away?

It should let you enter the hut while carrying the mushroom, and once inside the timer is no longer in effect.

6 hours ago, theliddtin said:

So while carrying the mushroom, is it when you press the key to enter the hut that he poofs away?

It should let you enter the hut while carrying the mushroom, and once inside the timer is no longer in effect.

He'll poof away before I even get to the door, bar not even close to filled. I've gone inside and consoled him to me and grabbed him and he immediately poofs away. I've consoled him to me at the door then gone inside and he poofs away.

7 hours ago, TBoneTones said:

Any helps?

Hide contents

The sack in the werewolves Den in the tunnel maze won't let me put bones in, or take it?  It just says large sack (empty) .  Another bug?

If I remember correctly, I think this is what you're meant to do:

Spoiler

You should be able to activate each section of bones (there's like 5 throughout the den). Once all of them are collected, there will be a comment about how the sack needs to be removed from the den.

Hello!
New version is here! I have added a new link.
This includes the first part of the hot springs expansion. This is an introduction, there is not a lot of sex content here, it is mainly a linear plot, getting to know the new location and its characters. Many events originate here, thanks to which you will have a rough idea of what to expect from the second part.
It also includes content from the previous expanded version, so if you haven't played it, you'll also find content in Falkreath here.
A new branch will start if you lose Rock-Paper-Scissors three times.
For convenience, I have finalized the skip script and now you can start with the events that take place in the hot springs.
In terms of installation, nothing has changed. But I want to remind you that you need to remove the old version of the mod, if you had it installed. Make sure you're going to play on a save that hasn't run "Thief" before. Also, you should make sure that you have all the plugins from the requirements section installed, and that these plugins match your version of the game, because this is a common mistake. Don't forget to generate FNIS.
Most of the problems were solved during the beta test, but not all, and but the new location may not behave quite stable, to minimize the risks of CTD make sure that you do not have any mods installed that could change this location. There are also performance issues when most of the location is in view, the only solution so far is to set the object draw distance to a medium value in your game settings.
Please note that the translation into English was made by me using Google translator. Based on the latest translation of Brewmasterhal. That is, it turns out that the last extended version, and the current update is a machine translation, everything else is the correct translation from Brewmasterhal. I tried to correct incorrect sentences that distorted the essence, as far as my knowledge allowed, but this is still a machine translation.
For players from China. Lese8 does the translation for you, but there is a lot of text and it can take time.

I hope you enjoy it, thanks for playing my mod!

On 12/15/2022 at 2:55 AM, theliddtin said:

If I remember correctly, I think this is what you're meant to do:

Reveal hidden contents

You should be able to activate each section of bones (there's like 5 throughout the den). Once all of them are collected, there will be a comment about how the sack needs to be removed from the den.

I already

collected all the bone piles, and got Torik to tell me to take them out and bury them. But. There are no bones in my inv, and the large sack the animation shows me putting the bones in after activating each bone pile, reads empty and I cannot take it anywhere, and by then the damm time runs out and he is back to being a werewolf.  The game actually gives you very little time to get all bones (there's four piles of them) as it is.

15 hours ago, waiyan said:

Which version of skyrim is most suitable for SE version of this mod?

I've run Thief on the current AE version with no issues, but if you're deciding where to start building your modlist, downgrade to 1.5.97 or whatever the pre-AE patch of SE is, it's not worth the headache of losing access to .NET Framework and DAR options on the new patch.

I think i found a Bug with the new version

Spoiler

At Torgnirs task after collecting the 10 gems that he wants talking to him gives the same "I'll go look for the gems" dialogue over and over again  even though i have 10 in my inventory and the quest log says 10/10. Havent found a way to fix this yet.

Love the idea of when this mod is complete, having the excellent dev take time to go back through the mod, polish it up, and add more content on top of what is already done before moving on to a new project. I would especially love to see lots of sandbox content and repeatable lewd content s[rinkled throughout the holds to spice things up.

This mod hands down has some of the best written and integrated content for any NSFW mod I've played since I've been modding forever ago. Thanks for the content Dogma!

10 hours ago, Kryona said:

I think i found a Bug with the new version

Hide contents

At Torgnirs task after collecting the 10 gems that he wants talking to him gives the same "I'll go look for the gems" dialogue over and over again  even though i have 10 in my inventory and the quest log says 10/10. Havent found a way to fix this yet.

You don't need to talk with him after you get all the gems. You just need to wait until the evening gathering and then she will give him the gems.

13 hours ago, ri4ndjeif said:

First time trying this mod and I have to say the main character calling out in Russian randomly is pretty immersive breaking, can't find any way to turn that off along with the headache inducing filter on the screen. Not the mod for me.

The character only have those Russian lines in the beginning of the mod. And it's like 0.01% of the lines.

You can download the patch "No Player Voice" if you want to remove  the voice completely:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/zurjk1iti9sc5/Dogma_-_Thief_v1.0.0

The headache inducing filter after the drink wares off after the investigation in Riften is complete. Just use the option to skip waiting after you deal with Stanius.

7 minutes ago, Loller99 said:

Will new version require a fresh start, or can be upgraded mid game IF the mod quest has not yet been started?

I'm not sure. It requires a clean save, so I don't know if some scripts still run even if you don't start the quest. You might want to try using clean save tools

Edited by Highborn