On 12/30/2022 at 8:19 AM, Highborn said:

After we finished with Zoya, in any of the ways, Vikar will run up and start a dialogue, you can help him build a house or say goodbye. If we chose the second, we will not see him again. If we decide to help, then we wait about 12 game hours, after that we will find him in the center of Falkreath (if we wait close to this place,
then the stage will not change until we move far enough from there, or change the location). In the center of Falkreath we meet Vikar, after that we have the opportunity to use his store. It only accepts items that cost up to 50 coins. First, he needs to accumulate 1000 coins. It has a line of dialogue,
which will show the amount of gold he has accumulated.

At this stage, a repeating version of the sex scene is available, which is triggered through dialogue with Vikar.

I conceived this whole part with the store as a background quest that runs in parallel with the main quest, it's just not interesting to complete it, of course, and the reward is insignificant there.
For the most part, due to the fact that I simply did not have time, I had big plans for its ending, and also had to abandon a large piece where we had to find workers. But if you still want to quickly see what happens next, you can simply use the setpqv hp_vikarlq market_gold_vikar x console command.
So,
for a start, he needs 1000. Again, the stage will not change if we stand side by side. When this happens, the courier will come running, but you can not wait for him, but just go to Vikar.

its hard to do this one.  even with console command, nothing happen when im at different location.

Edited by lampard
26 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Coming from Lod's house, go to the direction of the graveyard, before reaching the house of Arkay, go right at the small hill that has a little stream passing through. You should see the witch's cabin on top of the hill.

Edit: I thought you were talking about the Falkreath part. If you mean the witch of the pregnancy quest, she is just on the other side of the stone bridge in Dragon Bridge.

Thanks for help but it seems i cant find it because one of my mods that changes falkreath look and in place where witch's cabin supposed to be is a mountain. Is there any way to skip this stage by command?(i couldnt do it in mcm) 

It looks like the cabin is under the textures :D 

obraz_2022-12-31_053513674.png

Edited by Ziemniak908
kinda solved
On 12/30/2022 at 5:49 AM, Highborn said:

If we choose Vikar, after the first scene in the jarl's house and its further continuation in the witch's basement, we need to go to Solaf in the Gray Pine Goods, this is opposite the tavern.

when talking to Solaf only option coming up as 'I NEED' and Solaf's answer is ' I will talk to you when I am free' . What I am sissing hear?  

7 hours ago, Ziemniak908 said:

Danke für die Hilfe, aber anscheinend kann ich es nicht finden, weil einer meiner Mods das Falkreath-Aussehen ändert und an der Stelle, wo die Hexenhütte sein soll, ein Berg ist. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, diese Phase per Befehl zu überspringen? (Ich konnte es nicht in mcm tun) 

Es sieht so aus, als wäre die Kabine unter den Texturen:D 

you could skip past falkreath but not just a part of falkreath

10 hours ago, lampard said:

its hard to do this one.  even with console command, nothing happen when im at different location.

Sometimes the stage advances after you fast travel to another location and then goes back to Falkreath. It's not always immediate. You should receive a letter from the courier from Vikar, indicating that the stage advanced, although it's not a requirement, you can go and talk directly with Vikar after you see the advance of the building.

10 hours ago, Ziemniak908 said:

Thanks for help but it seems i cant find it because one of my mods that changes falkreath look and in place where witch's cabin supposed to be is a mountain. Is there any way to skip this stage by command?(i couldnt do it in mcm) 

It looks like the cabin is under the textures :D 

I recommend disabling the Falkreath mod and then enabling it back after you are done with this part of the quest. You can use the skip function on the MCM menu like people said, but you'd be missing a lot of content, since Falkreath is one of the biggest parts of the quest.

7 hours ago, AnimationEnjoyer said:

Is there a guide / walkthrough for 1.4?  I remember there being a guide for post credit content. 

I already posted a few posts back a walkthrough for the Falkreath part (alternative branch to get the Dreamcatcher), which was patreon exclusive until the current public version.

The new location, Silentwood, I'm posting now a translated walkthrough from Dogma's patreon:

Walkthrough -

Although the update is for the most part linear, I will write in full, in case someone has problems, but I will not particularly focus on minor things.
And so, a new addition begins after the third loss in rock-paper-scissors (later I will add a variant without losses, but so far only this way). After that, we can go with Hokki together, or just come to the indicated place.

Near his village, we watch the introductory scene, then we can talk with Hokki's friends, but it's better to immediately go to the gate and knock on them. In a conversation with the gatekeeper, we must choose that we want to enter their settlement, then it does not matter what to choose. After that, we go and talk with Hokki's friends, learn about Talos, then go back to the gatekeeper, and here you can answer questions (if we know the answers to them), or go back to Hokki's friends for tips, which is preferable, since there will be an opportunity run a little scene -

(there was supposed to be a rock-paper-scissors mini-game, but I decided not to work on this mechanic yet for the sake of this one place. The old version of this mini-game did not fit, because it was built into the story scenes with Hokki, and I did not could use it, and in the second part I want to make this game with different mechanics)
- so just talk to Torvi (Tail), agree and watch the scene.

If you want, you can try to get into the village somewhere, past the gate, if you find a place where you can jump over the barrier, you will not be able to get there that way, but there will be a small scene, and sometimes you have to load after it, so if you decide to look, save before.
When we answer the questions correctly, we get inside and watch several story scenes in a row, there is no need to select anything, and sections with dialogues can be skipped using the scene skipping mechanic, just remember to select a hot key in the MSM menu for this. I tried to add this mechanic to all large dialogue scenes, except for those scenes where there are a lot of scripts, so as not to break them. But I do not advise you to skip it for the first time, otherwise much of what is happening in this settlement will not be clear to you, these dialogues are there for a reason, and through them I wanted to convey the necessary information to you.

Here is an important point, I always crash to the desktop after leaving the warehouse, I have not yet found how to fix it, so before exiting, I added auto-save, enable it in the MSM menu, or do not forget to save yourself. If you boot up, then the flight does not occur anymore.

We only have time until 6 pm, so after we got the clothes and talked to Ragna, we immediately go to the road that leads to the headman's house, this is to the right of the road leading to the mine. After the scene with the giant, we go to the Crypt, and watch the scene with Norring. And then we have a choice, go to the priest at the very bottom of the stairs, or go to the cook on the second floor. If we go to the cook, then we will find out information about the priest, and this blocks the scene in the hospital. But since we probably want to see the scene, we don’t approach it, but immediately go to the priest.

The scene with the false priest is quite linear, the only difference here is that if we win the mini-game, then there will be no second insert, but we will immediately go to the part with groping on the couch. When the false priest leaves, we can get up and look around. If you find three clues, then this blocks the further scene, you need to look at the book, go into the bedroom and see two beds, and read the note that lies on the bottom shelf of the table about the student. Naturally, in order to watch the scene to the end, we do not need to get up, or we do not need to find all three clues. After the scene, whatever we choose, we go to the Dwemer ruins, and watch the scene with the real priest Nalion and Leif (brother of Alric the Loremaster) we can interrupt their scene by simply clicking on the priest.

After the scene with Nalion in ruins, we can immediately move with him to the hospital, or stay. If you stay, you can talk to Alrik and find out his history and some facts about their family. You can also look around and click on the doors, in the tower, and at the other end of the ruins, and then talk to him again. Alrik starts several different branches, but all this will only be in the second part, so for now all this is not important, I added these dialogues now, just so that you better understand the history of the location.

And so, in the end, we will find ourselves at the table of Nalion, then he will write out a certificate, and if there was a scene with a false priest, then we can hand it over, or not say anything to Nalion. If we rent, he will work in the mine.

So far, this does not affect anything, but it will affect, I wanted to add it to the first version but did not have time to do it, so I will add it in the extended version.
Then we go to Ragna, and we get the 'test subject's wreath'.

An important point, here some players had a crash to the desktop, after the dialogue and receiving this wreath. I have not yet resolved this issue, but the player with the nickname Blackwater wrote in the comments that it helped him simply not to move and not to move the mouse while the dialogue with her was going on, and when it was over, not to move for some more time. So if you have a crash there, try this until I find the cause of the crash.

Next, we go to talk with the Guardians. First, it's best to go talk to Alrik, although this can generally not be done, he will still say at the end that we have completed his task. But this is how we learn some facts about his wife, and we learn that for some reason she wants to go to the Dwemer ruins herself. We can then follow her and find out what she is doing there)

This does not affect anything yet, just a small scene, but this is the start of one very large event, and the first part of it will already be in the extended version.
Next, we go to Frita on the farm, she will sit in the gazebo, it’s better to tell her that we grew up on the farm, then she will ask to bring only 5 eggs instead of 15. We can immediately find two of them on the roof of their house, two in the center of the stairs leads to the lake, and one can be taken near the lake inside the stump, this will be enough.

Immediately we go and talk with Svog on the pier, he asks to get a fishing rod, we dive into the lake, it is in the middle near one of the beams, which is from the side where the statue of Talos stands.

After we go to the entrance of the hunters' house, where Utter should sit, we could see him there until the stage when we received the priest's certificate, but now, there is his wife's brother, we talk to him, we only need to find out that Utter is in the house, but if we lose everything dialogues, and then when he resets the dialogue, talk to him again, then he will give a hint. We go upstairs and try to enter, Harding will prevent us, after that do not go far, as soon as all the dialogues are over, Forstag, the second hunter, will talk to you, and this is the beginning of his branch. After the dialogue with Forstag, we go to the roof of the tower, which is located near the entrance, there is still a giant's house nearby, and there is a trigger in the center, a message will appear. After the scene starts, it can be interrupted in different places and completed without sex, but if you want it to completely end, do not press anything when the indicator appears. And yes, a full scene is possible only with very high karma, or before that there must be sex with any of the other characters, for example with a false priest, the scene must reach the very end.

All the scenes that involve any action related to sex require almost the maximum possible karma at that time, because this is almost the very beginning of the quest. But in general, sex scenes can be triggered by a choice inside the scene, or some additional conditions fulfilled.
So if you didn't get to sex before in the scene with Hlar, and are not sure that you have enough karma, postpone this part until you pass the part in the mine (naturally you will have to choose some option there with sex). After this scene at the tower, you will have the opportunity to go to Utter's house, go in, activate the doors to the bedroom, watch the scene, and you can go collect arrows. You can not collect, but go talk to Forstrag and ask him for arrows (he and Harding will sit for one hour on the stumps that are near the Crypt, then they will return back to the hunting house). Then it will be possible to run a repeating scene with it. But since the first part is only the first day, it will be possible to run it only once. This time there it will be necessary to click on the activator, which is located on the other side of the edge of the tower, where we look at the hunters' house. And you will have to press it several times, you will understand why in the process, and she will not agree if she still has outstanding tasks. The second option is to go through this part with the Guardian of the Forest, just wait until 5 pm, then Utter himself will come out and you can talk to him, but you will have only one hour to find the arrows.

Next, we go into the mine, talk to Torgnir, watch the scene. To quickly get the stones, you can negotiate with him, but you have to sign a document. All the consequences of this choice will be in the second part.

In general, there will be a lot of events around the 'noisy room', even those that will not be directly related to it, and there we will have a lot of different options.

But if we want to see the scene in the mine, we don't talk to him, or we don't sign the document, but we go into the mine and look for stones, Tolgan will come up and make an offer. We agree and go with him. There are a lot of different options, and if I decided to describe all of them, then it would probably take me a lot of time. Just experiment with different options, there are a lot of non-obvious inserts. So I will describe only the most significant options.

This scene can be conditionally divided into two.

1 - if we are trying to persuade him to give the stones, we can do it through dialogues, we say that first we want to get the stones, then that it will be difficult for the excited to complete the test, and then that if we do not pass the test, he will not receive anything at all. We get stones. But you can get to the stage if you agree to his terms, and when he requires additional evidence, you don’t have to agree right away, he won’t believe it, and this option will become unavailable, you must first refuse, and then either offer one night or bargain . But here, to agree, you need a high indicator of karma, otherwise sex will not work in this scene. All the consequences will be in the second part, so it does not matter what you choose here.

2 - we can agree to do something for him in exchange for stones. There are three options. Hand, chest, and mouth. To open the option by mouth, you must first choose something from the available options, and then say that he offered too little for it. Then just experiment with different combinations. I can only say a couple of the most important sections, this is that in the block with animation 69 a mini-game is possible, you can get there from the choice of oral or handjob. And in titsjob there is an opportunity to get into the sex scene, if you first agree to his proposal that the heroine use her tongue, and then do not press anything until Tolgan helps with his hand, and then refuse, or there should not be enough karma further, although if enough karma there will also be an insert with sex but a little different. Karma can influence this scene, and even if there was a scene with a false priest or not, there will also be minor differences, since I use in this scene, as it were, a hidden parameter of the heroine’s arousal, conditionally, we consider that the heroine is excited if there was no scene with a false priest with groping. Basically there are all sorts of little things, but I had to mention.

Maybe I'll write a separate detailed guide for this scene later.

After we have finished, in any of the options we can get all of his stones. If we have already completed all the other tasks before, then after the scene the quest stage should be completed, and we can go into the circle and wait. Or wait until time runs out. Or, if we have already reached the repeating scene with Forstag, then go and start it, and then after the scene, the 'evening convocation' will immediately begin.

In some cases, we do not have to collect all the items for tasks, for example, if we signed a document with Thorgnir and throw away the stones that he gave, he will still tell the headman that we passed his test. Also, if we told Frita that we grew up on a farm, that is, she liked it, she will also help. Well, in general, such trifles, now I will not name the exact number of objects and conditions, it is necessary to open the scene and revise it, I don’t remember by heart.
After the scene in the circle, we go to Svog's house on the lake, we watch the scene with dinner.

So far, there is no content in these characters, there I just wanted to show their characters, since these characters will play an important role in the second part.
Next, we go to Norring in the Crypt, and then finally to the giant. We watch the scene with Hokki's friends, go to them a tree house, which is located near the tower not far on the hill, we watch another scene there. And then we can go to sleep.

This completes the update. There is nothing else here, we can choose to go to Whiterun, and then the main quest will continue. If we stay, then we will have to go to Whiterun on our own.

6 hours ago, hochoka said:

when talking to Solaf only option coming up as 'I NEED' and Solaf's answer is ' I will talk to you when I am free' . What I am sissing hear?  

Are you talking with him when he has his shop open? Some of his dialogues are also locked on karma level. But you should be able to buy the stuff from him, regardless. Of course, after Zoe tells you to do it. Maybe you just went directly to him before reaching the stage in which Zoe will discuss the rest of the plan with you. You're supposed to try to trick Nenya in order to believe you are a married couple, so she will ask you to go to Solaf and buy stuff to furnish the cabin.

Hey hey.... I have a pretty gamebreaking bug... When changing clothes in the Skunkway and changing back to the dress (that they gave you at the beginning) I'm stuck in a changing clothes loop. Is there any way around it? (I try to attach a Video) https://streamable.com/ilyfug I'm using Masterstroke as my "Mod base" with a few mods disabled (Papermaps) (https://loadorderlibrary.com/lists/lightg-loadorder)

49 minutes ago, LightG said:

Hey hey.... I have a pretty gamebreaking bug... When changing clothes in the Skunkway and changing back to the dress (that they gave you at the beginning) I'm stuck in a changing clothes loop. Is there any way around it? (I try to attach a Video) https://streamable.com/ilyfug I'm using Masterstroke as my "Mod base" with a few mods disabled (Papermaps) (https://loadorderlibrary.com/lists/lightg-loadorder)

Can you press the pause button and open the MCM menu?

If yes, try to use the debug option to reenable controls 

12 hours ago, Highborn said:

Can you press the pause button and open the MCM menu?

If yes, try to use the debug option to reenable controls 

Yes and no… i can only press esc in between the animations. While the animation is playing nearly any input is blocked. (I think the console still opens) 

but when I try the MCM thingy in between the animations it still continues to bug.

1 hour ago, LightG said:

Yes and no… i can only press esc in between the animations. While the animation is playing nearly any input is blocked. (I think the console still opens) 

but when I try the MCM thingy in between the animations it still continues to bug.

There is an option on the MCM menu to use a different set of clothes, that you should put on a custom folder. Try to use that, to see if changes anything.

3 hours ago, Oyhuria said:

do someone knows what might be the principal culprits for T-pose in this mod ?

some animations will work normally without issues in all stages, but others will just T-pose

From my experience, T-pose woes are always from FNIS not working correctly for some reason.

If it's from animation to animation, it might be you have too many animations for the regular FNIS and need to use the XXL version.

Or you could try removing other mods that add animations to reduce the total number of animations.

If you name some specific animations, it could be that they are creature specific and therefore need the FNIS creature pack.

Sorry to hear it's not working right--hope these things help.

After the Imperial Corporal tells me to finish up and they'll be at the Southern Gate him and the private won't move, they just stand there.

Also a bit of technical question, I only need the latest version installed right? No previous installations are required for the mod to function properly?

1 hour ago, asdfa94 said:

After the Imperial Corporal tells me to finish up and they'll be at the Southern Gate him and the private won't move, they just stand there.

Also a bit of technical question, I only need the latest version installed right? No previous installations are required for the mod to function properly?

Yeah, you don't need previous installations. Just the more recent version.

To fix the guards, you can try using the MCM menu for the game to take control of the scene, or try disabling/enabling the NPCs.

2 hours ago, theliddtin said:

From my experience, T-pose woes are always from FNIS not working correctly for some reason.

If it's from animation to animation, it might be you have too many animations for the regular FNIS and need to use the XXL version.

Or you could try removing other mods that add animations to reduce the total number of animations.

If you name some specific animations, it could be that they are creature specific and therefore need the FNIS creature pack.

Sorry to hear it's not working right--hope these things help.

well, those not working are the Bandits before we reach Falkreath and the two bards in Solitude gate
other place that i remember having T-pose is that drunk dude in falkreath inn at the end of his minigame 

seems to be pretty random since other people here dont report same issues, but i'm pretty sure that it could be something related to scripts, since the animations still loads correctly in most cases, i'll try removing mods that add way too much animations before anything, but i already tried removing lesser ones

54 minutes ago, The_XXI said:

The scene with Zoey, which appears if you drink 2 mugs with Kust, and then go to the basement.

T-pose ? you're probably facing the same issue as me

Also at this point i will just accept it as a bug since nothing related to fnis and nemesis seems to fix these specific scenes and the Russian localization seems to have the same results, i believe at this point  these T-pose random problems are more related to what people choose at dialogues rather than any kind of mod interfering in it, likely one script lacking correct patch and that kind of stuff

i assume that by the fact that this mod has a lot of complexity in itself, in a amazing way ofc, but having these few issues

Edited by Oyhuria
2 hours ago, Oyhuria said:

Also at this point i will just accept it as a bug since nothing related to fnis and nemesis seems to fix these specific scenes and the Russian localization seems to have the same results, i believe at this point  these T-pose random problems are more related to what people choose at dialogues rather than any kind of mod interfering in it, likely one script lacking correct patch and that kind of stuff

i assume that by the fact that this mod has a lot of complexity in itself, in a amazing way ofc, but having these few issues

What is the T-pose? Previously, this animation worked correctly

8 hours ago, Highborn said:

Yeah, you don't need previous installations. Just the more recent version.

To fix the guards, you can try using the MCM menu for the game to take control of the scene, or try disabling/enabling the NPCs.

It might be a mod incompatibility issue but I have no idea which one. During the Druid scene Kyne's Blessing was causing issues. Although I have no mods that alter the inn or Falkreath in any way other then the Enhanced Vanilla Trees.

14 hours ago, Oyhuria said:

I just went through and re-tested that bandit scene and had no t-posing.

I do only run FNIS though, is it possible having both Nemesis and FNIS running together could be the difference here.