6 hours ago, tavo212cal said:

Hello everyone, I Ā had this doubt for a long time and I wanted to ask: how good is this mod in the Anniversary version of Skyrim, I ask because I've been playing the Special Edition version and I've been interested in buying the Anniversary Version, but I am afraid that this mod cannot be played in it or its too buggy, someone who can share their experience with this version? maybe an advise if i should buy the aniversary edition? Thank you.

Ā 

I sorry fot not being well informed of this version I have not been up to date with the latest news of the game.

also sorry for my bad english is not my fist lenguage.?

From what I know, the mod is currently incompatible with AE

3 hours ago, zsyzty said:

Ich weiƟ, was du meinst. Mein Problem sollte das Skript sein. Mein Charakter kann in dem von Olaf bereitgestellten Bett schlafen, aber der Charakter bleibt stecken, nachdem er die Option bestƤtigt hat.

so you freeze after activating the bed?

i hope in the future if there is any time or interest in adding content. The prison gets content added to it, its very boring outside of a few scenes, Especially when you have to wait for the Thief to come up with ideas, and also wait for him to make the poison. I think i waited almost 40 minutes irl for it.

Just a few ideas,Ā 

If you chose to stay for too long in the prison, another girl (Attractive)Ā  is added to which the PC can choose to compete with her to be Left's main bitch. Or to get passed to the other two thugs.

Instead of having to become a Prisoner/Slave you could become a Guard (Like the Falkreath episodes) adding content to the Captain and the female Guard memberĀ 

Punishment scenes for not grabbing enough oreĀ 

Blackmail from other prisoners to the PC if they are caught trying to over throw lefty.

or even an alternative ending to the entire prison part of the "Thief" quest where you can persuade Lefty to break out of the prison to escape to the Skunkway.Ā 

Just a few thoughts, because everything to this point seems to have multiple angles to where the PC can choose to go with it except the Prison part of the Quest. I really liked it but it just seems to be missing a large portion of content.Ā 

1 hour ago, Kasane31 said:

i hope in the future if there is any time or interest in adding content. The prison gets content added to it, its very boring outside of a few scenes, Especially when you have to wait for the Thief to come up with ideas, and also wait for him to make the poison. I think i waited almost 40 minutes irl for it.

Ā 

Dogma has announced plans to expand the prison in the next, next update.Ā  Should be sometime after Fall of 2023 before we see it.Ā  The only announced planned additions are (probably) three more scenarios similar to the milking/sex thing in the prison, with similar conditions.

5 hours ago, Madyo said:

will there a way to skip all the way to pregnancy quest later?

Because this mod isn't a pregnancy mod, but a quest/story mod with the opportunity to get pregnant, it probably wont be an option but there is a way to skip it per console.

So you can skip until sunkway and then do the dialogue about the pregnancy, then you can use the console-command: "setstage bd_mq 1000" when you travel to dragonbridge after that you can make the pregnancy quest.

8 hours ago, coldnlood54611 said:

anyone know why the mourning sound disappear while the pussy effect still thereĀ 

Its a known bug but with unknown origin (probably something somwhere in the code) it happens after few scenes. For sure it happens after picking lunar nirnroot and for me I happens at scenes with druid and I think some people reported it after few more scenes. There's unfortunately no solution for it right now

16 hours ago, Voronves said:

Its a known bug but with unknown origin (probably something somwhere in the code) it happens after few scenes. For sure it happens after picking lunar nirnroot and for me I happens at scenes with druid and I think some people reported it after few more scenes. There's unfortunately no solution for it right now

for me major 2 are ninroot scene and in preg quest the attic scene where u have to spy attic date with tasius.. i done lotta tests to confirm that.. to bypass those i played after skipping or just bypassing the whole scene/quest with command..Ā Ā 

38 minutes ago, DerekMarquez360 said:

How do you get Tori's to give you the pregnant news ?Ā 

You need to have at least three creampie sex with the NPCs you found in the story, and among those, the Old Man in Whiterun, Lod (outside) or Viggi (after the date with him) should be in the list, only one of these three would be sufficient, but of course you can have sex with all of them. So, in short, 3 creampie sex at minimum, with one of these 3 characters included. When you go to Toris' brothel for the 2nd time, he will ask you to help Igna to practice, during this conversation he will tell you that the PC is pregnant already. After the scene, you can talk to him at the reception, and the conversation about the abortion potion will appear. If you want to have the pregnancy quest, you should tell him that you'll keep the baby. Then, the quest should start.

2 hours ago, sagar123 said:

i found this scene.. its after u use skip f

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot185.png.e9d039214fe9cada29e2558a2b9fb17f.pngScreenShot184.png.666431216c1738010659dd4136fb09be.png

unction but idk what the choices need it to trigger.. i started it with startscene command.. theres also vikar scene with skip

After you skip Falkreath after Zoe's fight and you have the objective to go to Solitude?

27 minutes ago, Highborn said:

After you skip Falkreath after Zoe's fight and you have the objective to go to Solitude?

well yes.. but the problem is idk the requirement for those 2 specific scenes.. i tried many options for eg. tried getting farmers skip scene so selectedĀ  all farmers related options till narri asks for room payment.. yet at the end i only get either with kust, lod or just wake up in a camp where we kill zoe and go for solitude.. also i found out while leaving to solitude on hired kart theres small interaction with vikar if he has camp on the road or hes home.. its in files but dont know what it is

53 minutes ago, sagar123 said:

well yes.. but the problem is idk the requirement for those 2 specific scenes.. i tried many options for eg. tried getting farmers skip scene so selectedĀ  all farmers related options till narri asks for room payment.. yet at the end i only get either with kust, lod or just wake up in a camp where we kill zoe and go for solitude.. also i found out while leaving to solitude on hired kart theres small interaction with vikar if he has camp on the road or hes home.. its in files but dont know what it is

So you didn't manage to get them naturally by using the time skip function? Only with console? I guess it wasn't implemented yet, because there are no options regarding Vikar in the skip function yet, afaik.

On 9/29/2022 at 6:15 AM, Highborn said:

Well, that part of the mod requires Siddgeir to be the jarl of Falkreath. So, if you sided with the Stormcloaks, Dengeir should replace him. When you reach that part of the quest, there should be a way to get the dreamcatcher directly with Dengeir (no sex scenes), if you sided with the Stormcloaks, iirc.Ā 

Ā 

If that option didn't appear or if you tried to use console commands, then it will be bugged.Ā 

Thank you for your reply.I want to know if I continue the quest, like in Solitude or other citiesļ¼Œ Will I have the similar problemļ¼Ÿ

3 hours ago, wtzzty said:

Thank you for your reply.I want to know if I continue the quest, like in Solitude or other citiesļ¼Œ Will I have the similar problemļ¼Ÿ

Well, in Solitude, Elisif has a role in the quest. I never sided with the Stormcloaks, but it seems Elisif still remains as the jarl, so I think it should be fineĀ (and Dogma uses a clone NPC of hers during scenes, so it should work, regardless).

On 6.10.2022 at 15:19, sagar123 said:

Ich habe diese Szene gefunden. Es ist, nachdem du skip f verwendet hast

Ā  Inhalte ausblenden

ScreenShot185.png.e9d039214fe9cada29e2558a2b9fb17f.pngScreenShot184.png.666431216c1738010659dd4136fb09be.png

Funktion, aber idk, was die Auswahlen brauchen, um auszulƶsen. Ich habe es mit dem Startszenen-Befehl gestartet. Es gibt auch eine Vikar-Szene mit Skip

Ā 

22 hours ago, Highborn said:

Sie haben es also nicht geschafft, sie auf natĆ¼rliche Weise mit der Zeitsprungfunktion zu erhalten? Nur mit Konsole? Ich schƤtze, es wurde noch nicht implementiert, weil es noch keine Optionen in Bezug auf Vikar in der Skip-Funktion gibt, afaik.

the lower scene is the normal one, when you pay Narri for staying in the room. The one above seams to be new / not implemented / just with console

On 10/7/2022 at 1:06 AM, Highborn said:

So you didn't manage to get them naturally by using the time skip function? Only with console? I guess it wasn't implemented yet, because there are no options regarding Vikar in the skip function yet, afaik.

it's skip bonus scene in 1.3.2 if you start from 0.9. And there is a bonus scene for Vikar as well.