23 hours ago, Highborn said:

I managed to get that scene working, at least the animations/camera/music were working. I used the startscene command right before talking with the beggar, after talking with Uzorga at Cidhna Mine (when you need to ask around Markarth). The characters didn't strip and there were no dialogues, after you see like 6,7 sex positions it faded to black and the scene in which you appear in the morning cleaning his dick, while he finally tells you about Marsus and the prison kicks in (I didn't talk with him so I guess that's why this scene fired). But the scene itself looks like it's meant to be one of those repeatable scenes that you get with NPCs that you befriended. I assume Dogma planned to use it after you decide to come back to have sex with the beggar even after everyone saw you two doing in the middle of the street. 

Did you use the console command 

startscene XX59540D

or something else? I can't get it to start in that position.

I talked with Dogma and he said that the options for the Vikar skip scene to appear are:

Scene with Vikar is possible during the pass until 9.0
1 - give him 50 coins
2 - Vikar was chosen as a witness (during the Kust scene, so you need to select the prompt with Kust being a viable option for fiance)
3 - made love to the heroine on the bed
4 - the heroine slept with Vikar many times
5 - we have not yet helped Vikara save up for a house

Keep in mind that the first time I tried it didn't work and I ended up in front of the ruined witch's house. 2nd time I tried other options that increased the karma and it worked (like negotiating a discount with Bolund, having sex with his brother to find proof, choosing all sex options with Lod and Kust's branch, etc)

Regardind the beggar scene in Markarth, Dogma said that he scrapped that and forgot to remove it. So it's definitely not implemented. 

1 hour ago, theliddtin said:

Did you use the console command 

startscene XX59540D

or something else? I can't get it to start in that position.

I used startscene XX59549D, seems like you switched 9 with 0

15 hours ago, Highborn said:

I talked with Dogma and he said that the options for the Vikar skip scene to appear are:

Scene with Vikar is possible during the pass until 9.0
1 - give him 50 coins
2 - Vikar was chosen as a witness (during the Kust scene, so you need to select the prompt with Kust being a viable option for fiance)

Keep in mind that the first time I tried it didn't work and I ended up in front of the ruined witch's house. 2nd time I tried other options that increased the karma and it worked (like negotiating a discount with Bolund, having sex with his brother to find proof, choosing all sex options with Lod and Kust's branch, etc)

Regardind the beggar scene in Markarth, Dogma said that he scrapped that and forgot to remove it. So it's definitely not implemented. 

I used startscene XX59549D, seems like you switched 9 with 0

I did properly use XX59549D, I mistyped it in that comment. I just didn't realize that I somehow had the XX number change on me, so I got it working. Thanks for checking!

And I was also able to get both of those starting scenes to work for me as well.

Hi, great mod, deserves way more attention and praise than it will ever get!

But.. I cannot for the life of me get past the Whiterun bandits scene without a freeze.

Every single time the initial Bandit conversation finishes and the thug goes to move the horse, the game freezes.

I have:

Disabled fade to black.

Reloaded a clean save.

Updated FNIS.

I don't have any follower or world changing mods.

It's only Thief and a bunch of (what I consider) cosmetic/appearance standard mods like HDT, CBBE and XP32SE, all on a clean install of Skyrim LE.

Any ideas of what I can try?

I know there are setstage commands but idk the specific code and if that will break the mod or skip the following threesome scene.

Mods list incase it's needed, sorry if I fuck up the spoiler code thingy;

"SkyUI"
"Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS"
"FNIS Spells V5_0_1"
"FNIS Creature Pack 7.6"
"Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-"
"RaceMenu"
"Enhanced Character Edit"
"ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer"
"PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions"
"Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"
"NetImmerse Override"
"Mfg Console"
"MyTPC (Freecam)"
"SOS"
"HDT Physics Extensions"
"Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch"
"Alternate Start"
"The Joy of Perspective"
"XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended"
"BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
"Fair Skin Complexion"
"HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported"
"KS Hairdos - Renewal"
"KJ Tattoos - Overlay Plugins for RaceMenu"
"The Neith Team Warpaints Set"
"Thief"

Also disabled "MyTPC" and "The Joy of Perspective", didn't help.

Again, great mod, very props.

1 hour ago, Rahzr said:

Hi, great mod, deserves way more attention and praise than it will ever get!

But.. I cannot for the life of me get past the Whiterun bandits scene without a freeze.

Every single time the initial Bandit conversation finishes and the thug goes to move the horse, the game freezes.

I have:

Disabled fade to black.

Reloaded a clean save.

Updated FNIS.

I don't have any follower or world changing mods.

It's only Thief and a bunch of (what I consider) cosmetic/appearance standard mods like HDT, CBBE and XP32SE, all on a clean install of Skyrim LE.

Any ideas of what I can try?

I know there are setstage commands but idk the specific code and if that will break the mod or skip the following threesome scene.

Mods list incase it's needed, sorry if I fuck up the spoiler code thingy;

Reveal hidden contents

"SkyUI"
"Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS"
"FNIS Spells V5_0_1"
"FNIS Creature Pack 7.6"
"Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-"
"RaceMenu"
"Enhanced Character Edit"
"ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer"
"PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions"
"Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice"
"NetImmerse Override"
"Mfg Console"
"MyTPC (Freecam)"
"SOS"
"HDT Physics Extensions"
"Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch"
"Alternate Start"
"The Joy of Perspective"
"XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended"
"BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
"Fair Skin Complexion"
"HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported"
"KS Hairdos - Renewal"
"KJ Tattoos - Overlay Plugins for RaceMenu"
"The Neith Team Warpaints Set"
"Thief"

Also disabled "MyTPC" and "The Joy of Perspective", didn't help.

Again, great mod, very props.

It's already known that some earlier parts of the mod got bugs after Dogma updated the mod for recent versions. I assume this might be the case, since you have almost a vanilla Skyrim. He fixed some of them, but had to stop or else he would take too much time to start the development of next update. But he plans to make a definitive version fixing all bugs and adding content he had to cut due to lack of time.

If you don't mind skipping that scene, you can use the skip function at the MCM menu by loading a save before you talked with the Thief. You will have the possibility to select prompts with all your previous choices and start the mod right after you escape the bandits and find the thief's trail in Falkreath. After you play the mod, you might want to download an older version of Thief to try that scene and see if it works.

3 hours ago, kuchirov17 said:

Сan anyone tell me more about the line with the Vicar in Falkreath? What is the scene after skipping, and how can I sleep with him?

First, you need to have the current patreon version.

Scene with Vikar is possible during the skip starting in 9.0
1 - give him 50 coins

6 - at least 190 of karma

If you didn't sleep with him during you walkthrough, then I recommend to play it again, accept Zoe's idea to find a fiance, and after you manage to convince Nenya, instead of going immediately with the plan or going to sleep somewhere else, select the bed at the witch's house and sleep there.

24 minutes ago, kuchirov17 said:

How should Vikar be helped after his shop is burned down and he asks for help? What should I do?

You need to investigate the local. In front of Lod's blacksmith look around the floor, there is an almost invisible texture, but you can see once the 'actiavate' button appears. So click and then the character should say something.

On 2/25/2022 at 9:35 AM, froka_alanzo said:

Help, I am stuck at part 10, I finished the sewers part and I have to get back to solitude to talk to vala, but when I get to her desk it is always locked, I can't find her anywhere, I tried redoing the quest but nothing.. Am I doing something wrong ? ps: I didn't take long, I went from sewers to her desk directy, I tried to look at her in all the city but nothing, I tried to bring her with console but I can't find her reference number, Help me I wan't to finish the walkthrough..

Having this same issue. 

I am assuming that Thief doesn't work with CBPC physics and collision. I've tried to play with it but the boobs and ass flatten down during sex animations and cover up. Any idea why or is it cuz it just need to be run on HDT physics and 3BBB? I use 3BBB but it still flattens down

3 hours ago, DerekMarquez360 said:

I am assuming that Thief doesn't work with CBPC physics and collision. I've tried to play with it but the boobs and ass flatten down during sex animations and cover up. Any idea why or is it cuz it just need to be run on HDT physics and 3BBB? I use 3BBB but it still flattens down

on se version? i use 3ba and it works fine for me... even 3ba vagina and anal collision works perfectly fine... in some scenes character entire equipment gets unequipped.. so if u have 3ba u need to use  (+) key again to equip physics object which controls 3ba collision to enable 3ba smp physics.. make sure u have faster hdt-smp mod installed as well... and for 3ba setup i use full body smp except cbpc for vagina to make collision work

8 hours ago, DerekMarquez360 said:

It works, but Thief uses its own schlongs, so you might want to replace them with the ones you have installed (you can extract the .bsa files to see the directory). Might be the issue. I think there was a patch somewhere here though.

Edited by Highborn
37 minutes ago, samuelga24 said:

Hi, after the troll scene I can't sprint and I run slower, I thought it was a temporal thing but is been over 24 ingame hours and I still can't sprint and I still move slow.

Probably butthurt condition got bugged type this in console setpqv dft_congif sys_debugmode 1 and go to mcm there in the debug part you should have new options uncheck butthurt and you should be good 

3 hours ago, Voronves said:

Probably butthurt condition got bugged type this in console setpqv dft_congif sys_debugmode 1 and go to mcm there in the debug part you should have new options uncheck butthurt and you should be good 

It fixed by itself alone, I didn't have to use the command, another thing I am facing now is the music that plays in the jarl's longhouse in falkreath, the music is still playing long after I left and defeated zoe.

On 25/8/2565 at 18 นาฬิกา 56 นาที, Highborn said:

ใช่ แต่เธอควรพูดถึงว่าคุณต้องช่วยคนใน Dragon's Bridge คุณสามารถดำเนินการได้หลังจากที่คลินตัน ลิลวีฟเข้าใกล้คุณ เขาจะเป็นผู้นำให้คุณสามคนหลังจากที่คุณพบเขาในบ้านคนงาน หากคุณช่วย/ตรวจสอบลีดทั้งสามเสร็จแล้ว คุณควรรอสักครู่แล้วคลินตันจะเข้าหาคุณ และหลังจากการพูดคุย คุณจะต้องกลับไปหาแม่มดและบอกเธอว่าคุณคิดว่าใครมีลูกบอล

I'm on a task, checking 3 people, checking matus and rony, what do I have to do to check them?

3 hours ago, bankbt said:

I'm on a task, checking 3 people, checking matus and rony, what do I have to do to check them?

Matus:

Just watch him on the night of morndas and middas. He leaves the tavern at midnight, stands on the threshold for several minutes, and if he does not notice anyone, he begins to move behind the house of Penitus Oculatus. When he notices you, there will be a small conversation and you'll have the opportunity to hide in a haystack next mornds or middas, just wait for the right day and hide.

Rony:

Follow Rony around 23:00. Don't let he see you when he goes behind Lylvieve house, or it will interrupt the scene and you'll need to follow him the next day.

When our character see how Rony climbs the stairs, the activation of the stairs becomes available, after the intro, you need to climb there in the evening of the next day and hide in the hay before he comes. After that, you can talk to Rony, and he will offer a deal.

2 hours ago, Lostskyse said:

Has there been an update after 1.3.1 ? 

There is a version 1.3.2 with some small fixes and a skip scene with Vikar that appears if you decide to skip until 0.9 and select the right options during prompt. But there is nothing new in the story. Next update is on the works.