3 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

player.additem f 9999 ?

thats not the problem i have so much money i dont need command at all
but even tho i use command or have so much money i cant raise my pay except for getting money from the work itself

the problem is we only get 5gold every man we fuck and one man takes around 3minutes to do
and i need 200 to raise the pay that takes a lot of time

On 7/31/2022 at 3:45 AM, 000111222333444555 said:

Hey for Toris' Burlesque I get stuck at the scene where he asks for help clearing all the boxes out of the way. It fades to black and stays that way. I disabled the fade to black in the MCM menu and it doesn't freeze, but the scene never continues beyond that point. Toris asks for help then walks back to the counter and nothing happens.

Does anyone know what I could do to bypass this? Like what commands I could try to use?

The scene is 042658A5

Edited by 000111222333444555
14 minutes ago, asol said:

what's the setstage code start the falkreath mission? just want to play the extended part

thanks

You can use the Skip function in the MCM menu before you talk with the Thief in Riften. Select the options until you reach the part you have to get the dreamcatcher.

17 minutes ago, Highborn said:

You can use the Skip function in the MCM menu before you talk with the Thief in Riften. Select the options until you reach the part you have to get the dreamcatcher.

what if i have finished the whole thief quest and i want to go back to falkreath part of the quest? thanks

2 hours ago, Highborn said:

I don't think you can do that, since you already aquired the Dreamcatcher and completed the quest objective.

ended up reinstalling the mod, any way to skip find daedra heart and nirnroot part of zoe quest? too lazy to do that just want to jump to the dreamcatcher part

warning : RANT !

I wanted to give a shot to the mod. Long time I didn't use it. Never did the Solitude part.

BAD MOVE !

Game crashed in the hotspring when playong rock/paper/scissor. So far I wasn't really bothered. Crashes happen. Except .. none of my saves works anymore ... even saves before I installed the mod ... except one in got in Qasmoke but it still crashes when I use showracemenu or when I try to leave the cell

My install didn't really changed for the last few month and I never had a problem. So I looked into any memory problem to see if skse memory blocks were working properly ... nope doesn't look like there is any problem here ... then uninstalled enough mods to go under 2000 registed animations ... nope nope nope ... uninstalled 40 more mods ... nope nope nope ... it's starting to be very worrying !! There is a good chance my install is dead for ... whatever reason.  :(

Edited by Cema
1 hour ago, Cema said:

warning : RANT !

I wanted to give a shot to the mod. Long time I didn't use it. Never did the Solitude part.

BAD MOVE !

Game crashed in the hotspring when playong rock/paper/scissor. So far I wasn't really bothered. Crashes happen. Except .. none of my saves works anymore ... even saves before I installed the mod ... except one in got in Qasmoke but it still crashes when I use showracemenu or when I try to leave the cell

My install didn't really changed for the last few month and I never had a problem. So I looked into any memory problem to see if skse memory blocks were working properly ... nope doesn't look like there is any problem here ... then uninstalled enough mods to go under 2000 registed animations ... nope nope nope ... uninstalled 40 more mods ... nope nope nope ... it's starting to be very worrying !! There is a good chance my install is dead for ... whatever reason.  :(

Sounds like Skyrim being Skyrim. I already had problems like these with other mods in the past. Sometimes there is no apparent logical reason for the game to stop working and it's a mess to figure it out if you have plenty of mods. Assuming you did a proper uninstall of the mod. I'd try to see if it's a load order issue. If you are using Mod Organizer, it would be easier to load the game without mods activated. Try also loading without ENB installed, for some reason that helped me in the past.

23 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Sounds like Skyrim being Skyrim. I already had problems like these with other mods in the past. Sometimes there is no apparent logical reason for the game to stop working and it's a mess to figure it out if you have plenty of mods. Assuming you did a proper uninstall of the mod. I'd try to see if it's a load order issue. If you are using Mod Organizer, it would be easier to load the game without mods activated. Try also loading without ENB installed, for some reason that helped me in the past.

yeah ... it is playable again after I removed 80esp ... now I need to find which mod became crazy

5 hours ago, Cema said:

yeah ... it is playable again after I removed 80esp ... now I need to find which mod became crazy

I’d start with anything that alters the terrain featured in the mod, all cities and key roads, horse mods, anything that could intervene with scripted animations. Or you simply had too many mods lol

10 hours ago, kakaer said:

I’d start with anything that alters the terrain featured in the mod, all cities and key roads, horse mods, anything that could intervene with scripted animations. Or you simply had too many mods lol

I found the culprit.

It was a small mod called floppy_sos that got one of his file corrupted during the first crash

I didn't even know a mod could have his file altered by the game itself in Mod Organizer !

Where can I find these files?

Thief Fixes - STFU Narri.7z removes a few dialog lines from the base game, thus preventing characters from being annoying and/or talking over the quest dialog.  If you have some other mod that accomplishes the same thing, or if hearing "Maybe we should hire Tekla on here..." every thirty seconds doesn't bother you, you can skip this one.

Thief Fixes - Mesh & Texture.7z fixes some issues with meshes and textures in the base mod.  Also adds a custom texture for the Lunar Nirnroot, and a custom texture used by Liorel's book, Toris' book, and the book held by the player during the scenes with Kruvar.  Both LE and SE versions are available.

Thief Fixes - No Player Voice.7z replaces all of the Russian sound clips of speech with empty sound files.  If you don't like the Russian voices and would prefer silence, use this.

Thief Fixes - No Cart WE.7z removes all of the world event trigger volumes along the path taken during the horse chase in Part 4, the cart ride in Part 7, and the walk to the mine in Part 11.  This eliminates all of the weird situations where you get attacked by wolves and shit.

Thief Extras - More Boob Dialogs.7z adds some new dialog that is conditional on your character's breast size.

Thief Extras - Custom Wench.7z modifies the mod's usage of the default tavern wench outfit to instead point to a custom location: \Data\Meshes\BD\clothes\wench\ so that you can use whatever clothing you want for it, just like the new option Dogma added for custom outfits in the Skunkway.  Your custom outfit must be placed in that folder, and the files must be named OutfitF_0.nif and OutfitF_1.nif or your character model will be invisible.

Thief Extras - NPC Names.7z modifies the names of a few of the NPCs in the mod, giving them unique names instead of things like "old man" and "boy" - does nothing but add some additional flavor.

Thief Fixes - Dick Physics.7z adds the stringdata necessary to get dick physics to work correctly into the nifs used by Thief.

Like the translation archives, these are all mod manager compatible.  Just install the ones you need.

4 hours ago, jonsnowdoubleoseven said:

Where can I find these files?

Thief Fixes - STFU Narri.7z removes a few dialog lines from the base game, thus preventing characters from being annoying and/or talking over the quest dialog.  If you have some other mod that accomplishes the same thing, or if hearing "Maybe we should hire Tekla on here..." every thirty seconds doesn't bother you, you can skip this one.

Thief Fixes - Mesh & Texture.7z fixes some issues with meshes and textures in the base mod.  Also adds a custom texture for the Lunar Nirnroot, and a custom texture used by Liorel's book, Toris' book, and the book held by the player during the scenes with Kruvar.  Both LE and SE versions are available.

Thief Fixes - No Player Voice.7z replaces all of the Russian sound clips of speech with empty sound files.  If you don't like the Russian voices and would prefer silence, use this.

Thief Fixes - No Cart WE.7z removes all of the world event trigger volumes along the path taken during the horse chase in Part 4, the cart ride in Part 7, and the walk to the mine in Part 11.  This eliminates all of the weird situations where you get attacked by wolves and shit.

Thief Extras - More Boob Dialogs.7z adds some new dialog that is conditional on your character's breast size.

Thief Extras - Custom Wench.7z modifies the mod's usage of the default tavern wench outfit to instead point to a custom location: \Data\Meshes\BD\clothes\wench\ so that you can use whatever clothing you want for it, just like the new option Dogma added for custom outfits in the Skunkway.  Your custom outfit must be placed in that folder, and the files must be named OutfitF_0.nif and OutfitF_1.nif or your character model will be invisible.

Thief Extras - NPC Names.7z modifies the names of a few of the NPCs in the mod, giving them unique names instead of things like "old man" and "boy" - does nothing but add some additional flavor.

Thief Fixes - Dick Physics.7z adds the stringdata necessary to get dick physics to work correctly into the nifs used by Thief.

Like the translation archives, these are all mod manager compatible.  Just install the ones you need.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/zurjk1iti9sc5/Dogma_-_Thief_v1.0.0

Love this mod, really a talent modder Dogma is, im finishing the falkreath part, i just wanted to write my experience so far, i loved the horse chase, best thing i ever saw on a mod tbh, the scenes, the eldergreen cave, the thermal water, great, what it needs polish, and to get rid of nonsense, is the Zoe story line, is out of place on the chase of the thief, when i realized i had to kill a dremora lord it didnt make sense (on a rp perspective) and i hate it, i hated it more was the bs zoe boss fight, the worse experience in my modding skyrim was her fight, add that the mod author avoided you to use console like TGM and Kill commands on her, setting your health high didnt matter, looks like the damage is % based since at one point i added like 99999999 health and still her fireballs took half my life.

ATM im getting stuck after exiting rorikstead, the coachman ask to stop to take some breath and they both stay in the animation, never ending it. i will replay it tomorrow that part, i read that is because the game is waiting that all the village seeing the scene, the thing is the scene was at night and the npcs i assume were at home, i saw the dialogue of at least 5 people (hannis, sissel, her father, erik and his father), so ill try tomorrow and make sure to leave at morning.

PS: the carriage sex scene is awesome lmao, i wish for a addon for touring carriage having sex while traveling, would be amazing lol

20 minutes ago, Shinjifan said:

Love this mod, really a talent modder Dogma is, im finishing the falkreath part, i just wanted to write my experience so far, i loved the horse chase, best thing i ever saw on a mod tbh, the scenes, the eldergreen cave, the thermal water, great, what it needs polish, and to get rid of nonsense, is the Zoe story line, is out of place on the chase of the thief, when i realized i had to kill a dremora lord it didnt make sense (on a rp perspective) and i hate it, i hated it more was the bs zoe boss fight, the worse experience in my modding skyrim was her fight, add that the mod author avoided you to use console like TGM and Kill commands on her, setting your health high didnt matter, looks like the damage is % based since at one point i added like 99999999 health and still her fireballs took half my life.

ATM im getting stuck after exiting rorikstead, the coachman ask to stop to take some breath and they both stay in the animation, never ending it. i will replay it tomorrow that part, i read that is because the game is waiting that all the village seeing the scene, the thing is the scene was at night and the npcs i assume were at home, i saw the dialogue of at least 5 people (hannis, sissel, her father, erik and his father), so ill try tomorrow and make sure to leave at morning.

PS: the carriage sex scene is awesome lmao, i wish for a addon for touring carriage having sex while traveling, would be amazing lol

The current patreon version has an alternative path to avoid fighting the daedra and Zoe. It will be included in the next public update.

If you have town mods that alter Rorikstead, it might bug the scene. You should disable them.