10 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

I can figure out a command to bypass the portion of the quest pretty easily.  The relevant quest Objective index is 87 so you can force it to be completed with setObjectiveCompleted hp_PregnantQuest 87 1, and the relevant misc item has the formID XXdbf844 so add it to your inventory with player.additem XXd8f844 1.

I'll have to look into a command to force the scene to continue.  The scene in which he goes down to the cellar should be either hp_sol_loaderQS_MeetProp or  hp_sol_loaderQS_sex_hom_sex_intro which have the formIDs XXdace57 and XXd9865e respectively.  The first one looks more likely, as it includes only two actions: he says "Let's find a secluded place where no one will interfere with us, and you will tell me about everything." and then he moves to some location.  The second one includes a lot of similar dialog and actions, but it's 120 phases long so it's clearly a sex scene.  You can use the startscene command to attempt to force either scene to play, but no guarantees about whether it will actually fix the problem.  If you can tell me the last line of dialog you see before his AI breaks, that will help me to narrow down exactly where the issue is.

I tried the first option and now the quest "collect ingredients for the ritual" is still open.

startscene XXdace57 doesn't work - he tries to go into the cellar but can't access it.

startscene XXd9865e works -  in this case all ingredients are collected, forget the problem I wrote above

Edited by Horus_04
14 hours ago, Horus_04 said:

I tried the first option and now the quest "collect ingredients for the ritual" is still open.

startscene XXdace57 doesn't work - he tries to go into the cellar but can't access it.

startscene XXd9865e works -  in this case all ingredients are collected, forget the problem I wrote above

If his was the last sample you needed for the collection step of the quest, you can advance the quest with setstage hp_PregnantQuest 150.  That should give you a new objective to return to Hidara.

He should have no problems making it into the cellar if the door is unlocked.  Not sure why it wouldn't be accessible, but you can use coc bd_sol_lh to teleport into the cell and moveto to teleport him to you.

15 hours ago, Seyhtan31 said:

Hey man, sorry to bother you but do you also know a console command to skip the memory scene in riften - bee and barb where you see Talen Jei comes and steals your stuff? For some reason i just can't play that scene in the latest version, it always gets stuck while PC lays on the floor, door knocks, pc snores and thats it, Talen never shows up.

This issue has been addressed in the FAQ:

On 2/6/2021 at 8:17 PM, brewmasterhal said:

These issues are caused by quest aliases not being set correctly.  Usually, this means that you did not make the choices while playing through the quest that would set the aliases.  However, even if you shouldn't normally be able to experience the memory, you can still use the console to make them work.

1. Identify the correct quest, in this case hp_mem
  2. ssq hp_mem
  3. Identify the alias you want to update, usually via the sqv command
  4. sqv hp_mem
  5. The aliases are noted as REF and an identifier string, like REF 'Talen' or REF 'cap'
  6. Identify the refID of the character/object that you need to inject (19dc9 for Talen-Jei, XX013c94 for Stanius)
  7. prid 19dc9 or prid XX013c94 (if you can target the character with the console cursor, that's the same thing)
  8. Use ForceRefIntoAlias to update the alias
  9. ForceRefIntoAlias Talen

Make sure to do all of this console foo before initiating the memory by touching the orb.

Edited by brewmasterhal
12 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

If his was the last sample you needed for the collection step of the quest, you can advance the quest with setstage hp_PregnantQuest 150.  That should give you a new objective to return to Hidara.

He should have no problems making it into the cellar if the door is unlocked.  Not sure why it wouldn't be accessible, but you can use coc bd_sol_lh to teleport into the cell and moveto to teleport him to you.

This issue has been addressed in the FAQ:

But i'm sure i did the correct choices (leave after one drink for Talen / Captain route, stay for another for beggars route) o.o

And after getting pass the memory scene, now i can't report Talen to Captain Stanius, when i press talk no dialogue opens and he just repeats the same thing about how he used to fight the forsworn etc...

i tried setting its alias, disabling / enabling him, re-installing the mod, starting the new game. Still i get stuck on memory scene, and if i get around it via console i still can't report it to captain.

i thought maybe skip option gets confused, so i tried both answers at the beginning (leave after once / stay for another), if i leave after once its the same, if i stay for another its beggar route and it plays without any problem.

i don't have any animation mods, behaviour altering mods or cell altering mods, i don't think there is any conflict cause all the other mods i have are armor / clothing mods.

perhaps Dogma changed something in its code and now its broken, or maybe it has something to do with the skip option doesn't properly setting variables?

okay im idk how to make mods so im asking for help her... so thief mod provides optional esp to fix fading characters during cinematic scenes which works perfectly as it intends to do... my problem is in some scenes when u have free camera u cant rotate much without camera colliding to even small objects like pillers,,, so to fix this i installed this No Collision Camera which prevent camera Collison but it also completely make optional esp not work.. so is there anyone who can make simple patch to make those both work or something like that..

also i was wondering if there will be any english translation patch file.. honestly i dont think it will be needed this time cuz most content is perfectly translated.. altho i was hoping for it to come cuz Project Echo mod which makes ai voice files for thief dialogues.. i asked there if there will be new version for thief but author told me that theres no latest translation file updated yet for it

On 6/24/2022 at 1:36 AM, johnmftj said:

No help???

I have not experienced this issue before, but you can enable saves at any time by entering into the console:

setpqv dft_congif sys_debugmode 1

And then clicking the option to enable saves in the MCM menu.

That being said, when it crashes so consistently making a save there might not help.

Hey as most of the posts here are either Q&A about problems with mod or when next update/walk-through will be released I want to do something different and talk a bit about current fathers and speculate about possible future fathers if heroines kid (ill keep resting the spoiler cuz it involves newest patch)

Spoiler

So starting with currently possible fathers I personally don't find any of them too appealing 

1. Old man (Veterius?) Well he is just awful. Every scene with him is just blackmail and basically rape on the heroine that he treats like a lowly whore that should be grateful that he used her, in the end he dies quiet fast and leaves house to claim so at least something good came from that.

2. Viggy the cheese merchant he is a bit better but still he's relationship with heroine is strictly sexual and takes advantage of the fact that when drunk heroine becomes quiet slutty. In one of his endings he turns PC into prostitute that he sells to his clients for better deals and in the other he keeps her close to have sex and lives with her and their daughter in a small rented room without any plans to change it. At least he teaches daughter trade so maybe she has some future but I'm worried she might take too much from her mother in the libido department.

3. Lod best from all options but again he started by forcing himself on heroine and later just keeps her around for sex. As seen in his endings he doesn't even care about her satisfaction from sex and embarrasses her by funking her in front of farmer that come for something to him and in other ending she goes to get satisfaction from Kust. In the recent Falkreath update we can see that he just keeps her for sex as he is willing to marry heroine and risk execution from Jarl after not getting some action for barely 3 days.

Now for confirmed possible future fathers and some speculations how their endings might look (ill keep the 2 endings per father and that the heroine goes back to adventuring after timeskip)

1. Cooli the Dock worker well there's no relationship with him whatsoever scenes with him are just effects of a poor bargaining skills from heroine that trades sex for silence. 

For his endings I think there is not much to do as he is really poor and lives in whats basically a ruined basement of the warehouse that is leaking and most likely stinks so that's not a place to raise a kid. (I assume it will be boy and in both endings he will work with his father helping with carrying stuff and cleaning warehouse)

Ending (a) high karma - PC to sustain a family becomes a port whore that sleeps with sailors coming to Solitude at day and with Cooli at nights so 2 scenes one is PC having hard time satisfying sailors (maybe ganbang scene with whole crew) and other being the variant of the Cooli basement scene

Ending (b) low karma and maybe if we solved pirates problem for dock master - heroine gets a job in the docks (manager os some form of assistant) and is secretly having sex with Cooli when working and they are almost caught by Dock master or their kid.

2. Viarmo the bards headmaster that's in my opinion best option out there right now. He is respected in Solitude and most likely quiet rich and can learn kid (id go with daughter here) useful trade and tricks as a bard. Sure he's current relation to the heroine is strictly sex

So starting with currently possible fathers I personally don't find any of them too appealing 

1. Old man (Veterius?) Well he is just awful. Every scene with him is just blackmail and basically rape on the heroine that he treats like a lowly whore that should be grateful that he used her, in the end he dies quiet fast and leaves house to claim so at least something good came from that.

2. Viggy the cheese merchant he is a bit better but still he's relationship with heroine is strictly sexual and takes advantage of the fact that when drunk heroine becomes quiet slutty. In one of his endings he turns PC into prostitute that he sells to his clients for better deals and in the other he keeps her close to have sex and lives with her and their daughter in a small rented room without any plans to change it. At least he teaches daughter trade so maybe she has some future but I'm worried she might take too much from her mother in the libido department.

3. Lod best from all options but again he started by forcing himself on heroine and later just keeps her around for sex. As seen in his endings he doesn't even care about her satisfaction from sex and embarrasses her by funking her in front of farmer that come for something to him and in other ending she goes to get satisfaction from Kust. In the recent Falkreath update we can see that he just keeps her for sex as he is willing to marry heroine and risk execution from Jarl after not getting some action for barely 3 days.

Now for confirmed possible future fathers and some speculations how their endings might look (ill keep the 2 endings per father and that the heroine goes back to adventuring after timeskip)

1. Cooli the Dock worker well there's no relationship with him whatsoever scenes with him are just effects of a poor bargaining skills from heroine that trades sex for silence. 

For his endings I think there is not much to do as he is really poor and lives in whats basically a ruined basement of the warehouse that is leaking and most likely stinks so that's not a place to raise a kid. (I assume it will be boy and in both endings he will work with his father helping with carrying stuff and cleaning warehouse)

Ending (a) high karma - PC to sustain a family becomes a port whore that sleeps with sailors coming to Solitude at day and with Cooli at nights so 2 scenes one is PC having hard time satisfying sailors (maybe ganbang scene with whole crew) and other being the variant of the Cooli basement scene

Ending (b) low karma and maybe if we solved pirates problem for dock master - heroine gets a job in the docks (manager os some form of assistant) and is secretly having sex with Cooli when working and they are almost caught by Dock master or their kid.

2. Viarmo the bards headmaster that's in my opinion best option out there right now. He is respected in Solitude and most likely quiet rich and can learn kid (id go with daughter here) useful trade and tricks as a bard. Sure he's current relation to the heroine is strictly sexual yet he seems to like her as he is ready to break College rules for her.

Ending (a) really high karma - PC becomes bard in the college and is still having sex with one of the young bards she helped get into city and maybe even

ual yet he seems to like her as he is ready to break College rules for her.

Ending (a) really high karma - PC becomes bard in the college and is still having sex with one of the young bards she helped get into city and maybe even with both as the one that we didn't choose earlier threatens that he will tell Viarmo that heroine cheats on him if she won't sleep with him too. Viarmo still uses buttplug when with heroine or maybe even experiments with other sextoys like fuckmachine that he got from hammerfell or something.

Ending (b) lower karma - same part with viarmo with toys but here she is not having an affair with students instead they still try to peep on them but they got so good at this that they are not caught by old hag but heroine has inner dialogue that she knows that they watch and it gets her more aroused during sex.

3. Druid not sure what could be done here. He doesn't seem to care about anything else that the nature and this bloody root that heroine took so I suppose that he will never become real father but if he did I think it would be something along the lines that his kid could become powerful druid so he agrees to raise him/her for the sake of it. In here heroine maybe becomes priestess of Kyne that serves there to repent for stealing root and on high karma she becomes known for a fact that if pilgrims that will have sex with her can get Kynes blessing and on lower she is just having sex with druid and often asks him during the act to not turn into troll but he still transforms anyway all to her anger and painful orgasms.

That's all for confirmed possible future fathers now for some guys that simply had sex and came inside heroine 

1. Ikol the side entrance guard I don't think he will become father since it would require completely rewriting and expanding his character. He had sex with PC once and she just prostituted herself to him to get bards inside city so I don't even bother writing more about him.

2. Haki the pirate boss here I see some potential. He's scene is repeatable and if we won't kill him there is future for him and his little band. If we would "choose" him as the father heroine would join his crew and with her help they would become quiet well known pirates that sail their own ship and terrorise whole sea of ghosts.

In one ending with high karma heroine  would be used as a decoy and after sleeping with merchant ship captain she would poison/silence ships guard and that would allow Hakis crew to board the ship and steal their goods with little to no effort (PC is obviously not happy with her role but still she enjoys sex)

In the lower karma ending she would simply be Captains Haki personal woman and their son is raised as the next captain of the crew.

3.Jarl Siggerd in recent update if we choose Lod or Kust as our spouse Jarl claims the right of the first night and he spends whole night with heroine which can result in pregnancy and in his ending I think that as at first he would simply tell us to get lost but his steward would say that having a bastard might be used against him in some plot or something and acknowledging the baby as an heir and taking heroine as his mistress migh be politically to his advantage as it moves his uncle further away in succession so PC ends up as his mistress and lives fairly good life maybe depending on karma sleeping on the side with Kust or Lod depending on who we chose earlier.

4. Burd the praetorian guard  my favourite and I'm surprised he wasn't one of the first choices for a father. My guess is that Dogma decided that too little tome passed beetween sex in canals and discovering pregnancy (which is around 3rd or 4th day in sunkway but same thing could be said about Viggy as from scene with him and scene with Burd is like a day or two if played without a lot of waiting )

I think he had the largest amount of scenes with heroine and their relationship is really build up in multiple quests. At first met as random guard and had sex as what seems his last pleasant act in his life but later found in a Sunkway. Heroine saves him from death and he is really grateful for help by giving her money every time he earns something and later quickly climbing the ranks among the bandits in a Sunkway with a help of heroine they get their hands on a lot of dibellas to help him escape. On the surface he is praetorian so I guess it means that he is quiet renowned and wealthy as one of the elite soldiers.

His route would be that Hidara when listing possible fathers mentions him but heroine is worried that he is still in Sunkway and she doesn't want to go back there. But when entering Solitude PC would be approached by a guard saying that Elisif wants to see us again. During audience Elisif would praise us again saying that she didn't think she could be even more grateful but now she learned that we saved one of her elite guards and its no other than Burd we then get a reunion scene with him and after that he proposes to marry heroine but she says that she needs to do something before she gives answer. And later when we choose father after picking him we go back to Solitude and tell him that we have actually 2 things to say him one is yes about marriage and second that he and heroine are expecting a child.

In his ending heroine would live in blue Palace and depending on karma they would have more or less extended scenes in the room. 

That's all I can think of right now and if I missed some characters I either forgot about them or don't think they have any potential.

Lastly I have some unorthodox suggestion with a father that would not be the father Tassius from Dragonsbridge.

Now you will say that "hey we meet him after heroine knows she is already pregnant " i l know but hear me out. He seems to be really the only person PC meets that holds real affection toward heroine.

If we snatch him from Julienne and Faida during the date he genuinely seems to have fallen in love. In this scenario if we return to dragonsbridge after timeskip we learn that after heroine left after few days he packed himself left all his wealth an position and went looking for her. He wasn't this desperate for Juliennne but he's doing it for PC.

For it to work I think it should be done as sort of secret ending. It would require to spend the least amount of time in Serpents Maw as its first location that pregnancy is involved in (at least less that those 12 days after which pregnancy seems to be visible enough to be recognised by other people) and finish dragonsbridge part in lets say maximum 15 days and spend at least 5 nights with Tassius in his house. It would place heroine at about a month/month and a half into the pregnancy and in real life belly is visibly growing around 3rd or even 4th month so no-one should know that she is pregnant. 

Now when Hidara sends heroine into the realm where she chooses father if no-one is picked after 2 minutes PC is taken back to real world and Hidara asks what's wrong. Heroine will express her concerns that after taking everything into consideration she will be better off alone with a child than with any of the possible fathers. Hidara recommends that PC should go to the tavern and think about it before making decision. After night in the tavern upon leaving at the doorsteps awaits us all dressed up Tassius and proposes to marry PC and she in her inner monologue will say that after all she's been through she deserves some happiness and that man are stupid anyway so he won't be able to count and if she tells him the child is his in a few weeks he will believe that and raise it as his own. 

Well that got quiet long but I really wanted to share it with someone and I hope someone will actually read all this and maybe gives his own ideas or changes he would do to my propositions. Sorry if some sentences are wierd or something but I'm still learning English and never really wrote anything this long. 

31 minutes ago, Voronves said:

Hey as most of the posts here are either Q&A about problems with mod or when next update/walk-through will be released I want to do something different and talk a bit about current fathers and speculate about possible future fathers if heroines kid (ill keep resting the spoiler cuz it involves newest patch)

Hide contents

2. Viarmo the bards headmaster that's in my opinion best option out there right now. He is respected in Solitude and most likely quiet rich and can learn kid (id go with daughter here) useful trade and tricks as a bard. Sure he's current relation to the heroine is strictly sex

2. Viarmo the bards headmaster that's in my opinion best option out there right now. He is respected in Solitude and most likely quiet rich and can learn kid (id go with daughter here) useful trade and tricks as a bard. Sure he's current relation to the heroine is strictly sexual yet he seems to like her as he is ready to break College rules for her.

Ending (a) really high karma - PC becomes bard in the college and is still having sex with one of the young bards she helped get into city and maybe even

Ending (a) really high karma - PC becomes bard in the college and is still having sex with one of the young bards she helped get into city and maybe even with both as the one that we didn't choose earlier threatens that he will tell Viarmo that heroine cheats on him if she won't sleep with him too. Viarmo still uses buttplug when with heroine or maybe even experiments with other sextoys like fuckmachine that he got from hammerfell or something.

Ending (b) lower karma - same part with viarmo with toys but here she is not having an affair with students instead they still try to peep on them but they got so good at this that they are not caught by old hag but heroine has inner dialogue that she knows that they watch and it gets her more aroused during sex.

3. Druid not sure what could be done here. He doesn't seem to care about anything else that the nature and this bloody root that heroine took so I suppose that he will never become real father but if he did I think it would be something along the lines that his kid could become powerful druid so he agrees to raise him/her for the sake of it. In here heroine maybe becomes priestess of Kyne that serves there to repent for stealing root and on high karma she becomes known for a fact that if pilgrims that will have sex with her can get Kynes blessing and on lower she is just having sex with druid and often asks him during the act to not turn into troll but he still transforms anyway all to her anger and painful orgasms.

That's all for confirmed possible future fathers now for some guys that simply had sex and came inside heroine 

1. Ikol the side entrance guard I don't think he will become father since it would require completely rewriting and expanding his character. He had sex with PC once and she just prostituted herself to him to get bards inside city so I don't even bother writing more about him.

2. Haki the pirate boss here I see some potential. He's scene is repeatable and if we won't kill him there is future for him and his little band. If we would "choose" him as the father heroine would join his crew and with her help they would become quiet well known pirates that sail their own ship and terrorise whole sea of ghosts.

In one ending with high karma heroine  would be used as a decoy and after sleeping with merchant ship captain she would poison/silence ships guard and that would allow Hakis crew to board the ship and steal their goods with little to no effort (PC is obviously not happy with her role but still she enjoys sex)

In the lower karma ending she would simply be Captains Haki personal woman and their son is raised as the next captain of the crew.

3.Jarl Siggerd in recent update if we choose Lod or Kust as our spouse Jarl claims the right of the first night and he spends whole night with heroine which can result in pregnancy and in his ending I think that as at first he would simply tell us to get lost but his steward would say that having a bastard might be used against him in some plot or something and acknowledging the baby as an heir and taking heroine as his mistress migh be politically to his advantage as it moves his uncle further away in succession so PC ends up as his mistress and lives fairly good life maybe depending on karma sleeping on the side with Kust or Lod depending on who we chose earlier.

4. Burd the praetorian guard  my favourite and I'm surprised he wasn't one of the first choices for a father. My guess is that Dogma decided that too little tome passed beetween sex in canals and discovering pregnancy (which is around 3rd or 4th day in sunkway but same thing could be said about Viggy as from scene with him and scene with Burd is like a day or two if played without a lot of waiting )

I think he had the largest amount of scenes with heroine and their relationship is really build up in multiple quests. At first met as random guard and had sex as what seems his last pleasant act in his life but later found in a Sunkway. Heroine saves him from death and he is really grateful for help by giving her money every time he earns something and later quickly climbing the ranks among the bandits in a Sunkway with a help of heroine they get their hands on a lot of dibellas to help him escape. On the surface he is praetorian so I guess it means that he is quiet renowned and wealthy as one of the elite soldiers.

His route would be that Hidara when listing possible fathers mentions him but heroine is worried that he is still in Sunkway and she doesn't want to go back there. But when entering Solitude PC would be approached by a guard saying that Elisif wants to see us again. During audience Elisif would praise us again saying that she didn't think she could be even more grateful but now she learned that we saved one of her elite guards and its no other than Burd we then get a reunion scene with him and after that he proposes to marry heroine but she says that she needs to do something before she gives answer. And later when we choose father after picking him we go back to Solitude and tell him that we have actually 2 things to say him one is yes about marriage and second that he and heroine are expecting a child.

In his ending heroine would live in blue Palace and depending on karma they would have more or less extended scenes in the room. 

That's all I can think of right now and if I missed some characters I either forgot about them or don't think they have any potential.

Lastly I have some unorthodox suggestion with a father that would not be the father Tassius from Dragonsbridge.

Now you will say that "hey we meet him after heroine knows she is already pregnant " i l know but hear me out. He seems to be really the only person PC meets that holds real affection toward heroine.

If we snatch him from Julienne and Faida during the date he genuinely seems to have fallen in love. In this scenario if we return to dragonsbridge after timeskip we learn that after heroine left after few days he packed himself left all his wealth an position and went looking for her. He wasn't this desperate for Juliennne but he's doing it for PC.

For it to work I think it should be done as sort of secret ending. It would require to spend the least amount of time in Serpents Maw as its first location that pregnancy is involved in (at least less that those 12 days after which pregnancy seems to be visible enough to be recognised by other people) and finish dragonsbridge part in lets say maximum 15 days and spend at least 5 nights with Tassius in his house. It would place heroine at about a month/month and a half into the pregnancy and in real life belly is visibly growing around 3rd or even 4th month so no-one should know that she is pregnant. 

Now when Hidara sends heroine into the realm where she chooses father if no-one is picked after 2 minutes PC is taken back to real world and Hidara asks what's wrong. Heroine will express her concerns that after taking everything into consideration she will be better off alone with a child than with any of the possible fathers. Hidara recommends that PC should go to the tavern and think about it before making decision. After night in the tavern upon leaving at the doorsteps awaits us all dressed up Tassius and proposes to marry PC and she in her inner monologue will say that after all she's been through she deserves some happiness and that man are stupid anyway so he won't be able to count and if she tells him the child is his in a few weeks he will believe that and raise it as his own. 

Well that got quiet long but I really wanted to share it with someone and I hope someone will actually read all this and maybe gives his own ideas or changes he would do to my propositions. Sorry if some sentences are wierd or something but I'm still learning English and never really wrote anything this long. 

There are some small problems:

Spoiler

Both viarmo and druid (I think he mentioned it when he came for the semblance) say they can't impregnate the heroine. So you would have to justify / rewrite well there for that to fit.

The ideas / foresight are great.

Spoiler

I completely agree with you. My favorite would also be Burd (Jarl would be interesting, but so far I don't know the "first night" scene either (No patreon)).

1 hour ago, Horus_04 said:

There are some small problems:

Hide contents

Both viarmo and druid (I think he mentioned it when he came for the semblance) say they can't impregnate the heroine. So you would have to justify / rewrite well there for that to fit.

The ideas / foresight are great.

Hide contents

I completely agree with you. My favorite would also be Burd (Jarl would be interesting, but so far I don't know the "first night" scene either (No patreon)).

Well PC and Hidara still takes them into consideration despite their claims and for viarmo you could say that same with real vasectomy something might have gone wrong/get reversed and for druid let's say PC is something something magically compatible cuz has strong soul or something 

As for Jarl I'll put it in spoiler 

Spoiler

He basically rapes PC for the whole night and cums in every whole she has so there is a chance he got her pregnant 

2 hours ago, Voronves said:

Reveal hidden contents

Well, I understand and I agree that most of the options aren't "appealing" from the heroine's perspective. But the focus of the mod is more about porn than romance. I talked with Dogma about this, saying it's a bit unrealistc that apparently none of these guys tried to romance the heroine (except Tassius), since she is supposed to be really beautiful and all. He agreed, so maybe he will come up with "happier endings" for other fathers.

Apparently he is considering Vikar as a possible father too, and if you helped him in the latest patreon version, he already has a home and he can teach the kid about trade as well. He is one of the few options that respect the heroine and doesn't take advantage of her, and have many scenes now.

I also had the same idea about Tassius, that he can adopt the child if the heroine decides she doesn't want to meet the real father. I even suggested that to Dogma, so he might do it. 

Regarding the others, I'm not sure if he will create the ending for all of them, since there seems to be too many options and that would take a lot of work. I think he was planning to do Cooli, Viarmo and the druid, since they got new scenes for the pregnancy quest, but he would have to come up with excuses for Viarmo and druid to explain how they got her pregnant. I'd also prefer Burd over those two, I was a bit surprised that he was forgotten during the collection of semen quest.

And there is the upcoming hot springs addon, he might add the Boy or other new NPC as possible fathers, because apparently it will/can take place before the Skunkway. 

Anyway, I guess there will still be a long run until we get more content for the pregnancy quest. When Dogma finishes the hot springs addon, he might come up with clearer ideas and talk about how many fathers he will add.

52 minutes ago, Highborn said:

Hide contents

Well, I understand and I agree that most of the options aren't "appealing" from the heroine's perspective. But the focus of the mod is more about porn than romance. I talked with Dogma about this, saying it's a bit unrealistc that apparently none of these guys tried to romance the heroine (except Tassius), since she is supposed to be really beautiful and all. He agreed, so maybe he will come up with "happier endings" for other fathers.

Apparently he is considering Vikar as a possible father too, and if you helped him in the latest patreon version, he already has a home and he can teach the kid about trade as well. He is one of the few options that respect the heroine and doesn't take advantage of her, and have many scenes now.

I also had the same idea about Tassius, that he can adopt the child if the heroine decides she doesn't want to meet the real father. I even suggested that to Dogma, so he might do it. 

Regarding the others, I'm not sure if he will create the ending for all of them, since there seems to be too many options and that would take a lot of work. I think he was planning to do Cooli, Viarmo and the druid, since they got new scenes for the pregnancy quest, but he would have to come up with excuses for Viarmo and druid to explain how they got her pregnant. I'd also prefer Burd over those two, I was a bit surprised that he was forgotten during the collection of semen quest.

And there is the upcoming hot springs addon, he might add the Boy or other new NPC as possible fathers, because apparently it will/can take place before the Skunkway. 

Anyway, I guess there will still be a long run until we get more content for the pregnancy quest. When Dogma finishes the hot springs addon, he might come up with clearer ideas and talk about how many fathers he will add.

Spoiler

Oh yeah i totally forgot about Vikar as one of the few good guys in skyrim. 

While i enjoy drama and bitter endings (my sexlab modlist lurking in the distance) I am a sucker for some romance for my character after whole abuse that's why im looking forward to any happy ending

Im also really curious how Dogma plans to implement hot springs into the story. At first I thought it will be something like Dragonsbridge after the timeskip just a place no-one mentions but you can go there to get some scenes and learn the fate of the Boy but if it could be done before Solitude the only ways I think it could work would be that Zoe gives us wrong info about thief and we learn thieves location in hot springs or when looking for Sunkway we get info that someone in there was known for working in there or something like that

6 minutes ago, Voronves said:
  Hide contents

Oh yeah i totally forgot about Vikar as one of the few good guys in skyrim. 

While i enjoy drama and bitter endings (my sexlab modlist lurking in the distance) I am a sucker for some romance for my character after whole abuse that's why im looking forward to any happy ending

Im also really curious how Dogma plans to implement hot springs into the story. At first I thought it will be something like Dragonsbridge after the timeskip just a place no-one mentions but you can go there to get some scenes and learn the fate of the Boy but if it could be done before Solitude the only ways I think it could work would be that Zoe gives us wrong info about thief and we learn thieves location in hot springs or when looking for Sunkway we get info that someone in there was known for working in there or something like that

Yeah, I'd also think a romance option would be interesting. There is a lot of sexual abuse/harassment and/or casual sex/fuck buddies in the mod. It would be nice if the whole hard journey ends up giving the heroine a family she cares about.

Regarding the hot springs addon, it might still be a side quest that can happen optionally before the Skunkway, so he wouldn't have to worry about tying it with the main quest. But he could also use it during the seek for ingredients to Zoe, since the hot springs is close to the Eldergleam Sanctuary, he might offer an alternative route or something.

On 6/28/2022 at 6:41 PM, Voronves said:

Well PC and Hidara still takes them into consideration despite their claims and for viarmo you could say that same with real vasectomy something might have gone wrong/get reversed and for druid let's say PC is something something magically compatible cuz has strong soul or something 

As for Jarl I'll put it in spoiler 

Reveal hidden contents

He basically rapes PC for the whole night and cums in every whole she has so there is a chance he got her pregnant 

But Viarmo also mentioned that he had sex very often when he was young, he said something like:"there woulb be many children hunting me" or so.

4 hours ago, Horus_04 said:

But Viarmo also mentioned that he had sex very often when he was young, he said something like:"there woulb be many children hunting me" or so.

Yeah, but he says he takes a potion to become sterile. He would have children if he didn't take it.

Edited by Highborn
On 30.6.2022 at 21:50, Highborn said:

Ja, aber er sagt, er nimmt einen Trank, um unfruchtbar zu werden. Er würde Kinder bekommen, wenn er es nicht nehmen würde.

The only thing I wanted to say was that then you have to elaborate the dialogues better so that exactly this kind of thing is explained. ?

For SOS Full, Thief uses VectorPlexus's and the problem is: It has no physics. I found Brewmasterhal has a file "Thief Fixes - Dick Physics", after I used it the characters will not equip dick automatically, I need to use equipitem command manually. I dont want to use Light version and I dont know if it's happened on the light version. Did Brewmasterhal's fixes make for the light version or it needs update?

BTW, What I mentioned happens on LE version because Dogma never use form 44. I don't play Thief on SE until the esp and esm are form 44 (sorry for my OCD), And I remember someone said that is not safe to update the esp form by us and we should wait Dogma do it.

12 hours ago, Zelzone said:

For SOS Full, Thief uses VectorPlexus's and the problem is: It has no physics. I found Brewmasterhal has a file "Thief Fixes - Dick Physics", after I used it the characters will not equip dick automatically, I need to use equipitem command manually. I dont want to use Light version and I dont know if it's happened on the light version. Did Brewmasterhal's fixes make for the light version or it needs update?

BTW, What I mentioned happens on LE version because Dogma never use form 44. I don't play Thief on SE until the esp and esm are form 44 (sorry for my OCD), And I remember someone said that is not safe to update the esp form by us and we should wait Dogma do it.

Never mind, I fixed it with Nifskope, it works well now.

Files are for LE.

v1.1 for SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon

v1.2 for SOS - Smurf Average Addon

Thief Dick Physics Fixes For SOS Full_v1.1.zip

Thief Dick Physics Fixes For SOS Full_v1.2.zip

Edited by Zelzone
Something wrong with my file uploaded last time, just fixed it.
On 1/23/2022 at 4:18 PM, Puhitron said:

I tried all debug options several times but with no effect.

Even after using the console command I'm still not able to interact with the door. About the problem with the counter - I tried really hard to find its interaction point but it seems it is missing completely. ?

I've met the same problem as you. How did you slove it eventually? :)

On 7/1/2022 at 3:18 PM, Sabik said:

Hi,only I have a problem in the latest update that the player's moans disappear. Maybe someone else has this and knows how to solve it? LE version

i cant tell you if its the same the thing.. but on SE version during ingredient collection if u do the lunar ninroot quest entering underwater cave and finishing it... every scene after that will have missing moans, tongue delay issue.. u can even test it.. make save b4 entering underwater cave for ninroot finishit and then go sleep with lod or any repenting sex scenes or even next quest sex scenes.. there wont be any moans... now open that previous save and try setstage bd_mq 331 (acquire ninroot) which bypasses the underwater entering... then go to lod or any next sex scenes.. very thing will work as it shoud be like moans and effects.... same thing with attic scene in pregnancy quest... unfortunately theres no way to skip that...

Hello

I have a problem with this mod...

I install it I put all the required mods the game starts without problem but when I open the map I have a return on windows

(I'm on Skyrim SE)

I removed most of the mods I had installed but still the same problem and I've never had this kind of crash with a loverslab mod

Has anyone had this kind of problem before?

thank you

p.s.

I once had the same kind of problem a long time ago with a nexus mod and it was a mesh so I tried to pass the mod in Cathedral Assets Optimizer and SSE Nif optimizer but that didn't change anything

Edited by looping