On 05.07.2022 at 11:03, sagar123 said:

я Š½Šµ Š¼Š¾Š³Ńƒ сŠŗŠ°Š·Š°Ń‚ŃŒ Š²Š°Š¼, ŠµŃŠ»Šø этŠ¾ тŠ¾ Š¶Šµ сŠ°Š¼Š¾Šµ ... Š½Š¾ Š² Š²ŠµŃ€ŃŠøŠø SE Š²Š¾ Š²Ń€ŠµŠ¼Ń сŠ±Š¾Ń€Š° ŠøŠ½Š³Ń€ŠµŠ“ŠøŠµŠ½Ń‚Š¾Š², ŠµŃŠ»Šø Š²Ń‹ Š²Ń‹ŠæŠ¾Š»Š½ŃŠµŃ‚Šµ ŠŗŠ²ŠµŃŃ‚ Š»ŃƒŠ½Š½Š¾Š³Š¾ Š½ŠøŠ½Ń€ŃƒŃ‚Š°, Š²Ń…Š¾Š“ŠøтŠµ Š² ŠæŠ¾Š“Š²Š¾Š“Š½ŃƒŃŽ ŠæŠµŃ‰ŠµŃ€Ńƒ Šø Š·Š°ŠŗŠ°Š½Ń‡ŠøŠ²Š°ŠµŃ‚Šµ ŠµŠ³Š¾ ... Š² ŠŗŠ°Š¶Š“Š¾Š¹ сцŠµŠ½Šµ ŠæŠ¾ŃŠ»Šµ этŠ¾Š³Š¾ Š±ŃƒŠ“ут Š¾Ń‚ŃŃƒŃ‚ŃŃ‚Š²Š¾Š²Š°Ń‚ŃŒ стŠ¾Š½Ń‹, ŠæрŠ¾Š±Š»ŠµŠ¼Š° с Š·Š°Š“ŠµŃ€Š¶ŠŗŠ¾Š¹ яŠ·Ń‹ŠŗŠ°. Š¼Š¾Š¶ŠµŃ‚Šµ Š“Š°Š¶Šµ ŠæрŠ¾Š²ŠµŃ€Šøть этŠ¾.. сŠ“ŠµŠ»Š°Š¹Ń‚Šµ сŠ¾Ń…Ń€Š°Š½ŠµŠ½ŠøŠµ b4, Š²Ń…Š¾Š“я Š² ŠæŠ¾Š“Š²Š¾Š“Š½ŃƒŃŽ ŠæŠµŃ‰ŠµŃ€Ńƒ Š“Š»Ń ninroot, Š·Š°ŠŗŠ¾Š½Ń‡ŠøтŠµ, Š° Š·Š°Ń‚ŠµŠ¼ Š»Š¾Š¶ŠøтŠµŃŃŒ сŠæŠ°Ń‚ŃŒ с lod ŠøŠ»Šø Š»ŃŽŠ±Ń‹Š¼Šø рŠ°ŃŠŗŠ°ŃŠ²ŃˆŠøŠ¼Šøся сŠµŠŗсуŠ°Š»ŃŒŠ½Ń‹Š¼Šø сцŠµŠ½Š°Š¼Šø ŠøŠ»Šø Š“Š°Š¶Šµ сŠµŠŗс-сцŠµŠ½Š°Š¼Šø сŠ»ŠµŠ“ующŠµŠ³Š¾ ŠŗŠ²ŠµŃŃ‚Š°.. Š½Šµ Š±ŃƒŠ“ŠµŃ‚ Š½ŠøŠŗŠ°ŠŗŠøх стŠ¾Š½Š¾Š²... тŠµŠæŠµŃ€ŃŒ Š¾Ń‚ŠŗрŠ¾Š¹Ń‚Šµ этŠ¾ ŠæрŠµŠ“ыŠ“ущŠµŠµ сŠ¾Ń…Ń€Š°Š½ŠµŠ½ŠøŠµ Šø ŠæŠ¾ŠæрŠ¾Š±ŃƒŠ¹Ń‚Šµ setstage bd_mq 331 (ŠæрŠøŠ¾Š±Ń€ŠµŃŃ‚Šø ninroot), ŠŗŠ¾Ń‚Š¾Ń€Ń‹Š¹ Š¾Š±Ń…Š¾Š“Šøт Š²Ń…Š¾Š“ ŠæŠ¾Š“ Š²Š¾Š“Š¾Š¹... Š·Š°Ń‚ŠµŠ¼ ŠæŠµŃ€ŠµŃ…Š¾Š“ŠøтŠµ Šŗ Š»Š¾Š“ŠŗŠµ ŠøŠ»Šø Š»ŃŽŠ±Ń‹Š¼ сŠ»ŠµŠ“ующŠøŠ¼ сŠµŠŗс-сцŠµŠ½Š°Š¼.. Š²ŃŠµ Š±ŃƒŠ“ŠµŃ‚ рŠ°Š±Š¾Ń‚Š°Ń‚ŃŒ тŠ°Šŗ, ŠŗŠ°Šŗ Š“Š¾Š»Š¶Š½Š¾ Š±Ń‹Ń‚ŃŒ, ŠŗŠ°Šŗ стŠ¾Š½Ń‹ Šø эффŠµŠŗты.... тŠ¾ Š¶Šµ сŠ°Š¼Š¾Šµ сŠ¾ сцŠµŠ½Š¾Š¹ Š½Š° чŠµŃ€Š“Š°ŠŗŠµ Š² ŠŗŠ²ŠµŃŃ‚Šµ Š½Š° Š±ŠµŃ€ŠµŠ¼ŠµŠ½Š½Š¾ŃŃ‚ŃŒ. .. Šŗ сŠ¾Š¶Š°Š»ŠµŠ½Šøю Š½ŠµŃ‚ Š²Š¾Š·Š¼Š¾Š¶Š½Š¾ŃŃ‚Šø ŠæрŠ¾ŠæустŠøть этŠ¾...

for some reason this problem was not on se version, decided to switch to le as there familiar build, and this problem appeared. Solved it by rolling back to the previous version of the mod. I will try next time with ur solution

After meeting Sanguine in his realm I get the marker to go to the Nightgate inn and talk to the thief. But he can't be interacted with. He just sits in his chair and gives default voice lines when trying to talk to him.

Ā 

version: 1.3.2 - SE (eng)

Is there anyways I can complete the Thief quest if the scenes with Talen and Keerava are glitched ? Literally every time I try to get the Memory in the Inn, it requires the hp_mem and forceintoalias commands. However, once I do that Keerava gets glitched and never comes downstairs to confront Talen. Even when I disable and enable her or teleport her to me. I'm stuck

Edited by DerekMarquez360

Btw, even when I try to report them. The Guard Stanis is also glitched and I cannot report TalenĀ 

Ā 

Update: got it to play out Talen and Keerava giving me the key and me getting my gear. But now the question won't complete or say I have completed Thief. Any ideas ?

Edited by DerekMarquez360
5 hours ago, DerekMarquez360 said:

Btw, even when I try to report them. The Guard Stanis is also glitched and I cannot report TalenĀ 

Ā 

Update: got it to play out Talen and Keerava giving me the key and me getting my gear. But now the question won't complete or say I have completed Thief. Any ideas ?

have you managed to report them to the stannius? I just can't seem to trigger it and whenever i try to talk to him, he just says something about fighting with forsworns and some nonesense.

43 minutes ago, Seyhtan31 said:

have you managed to report them to the stannius? I just can't seem to trigger it and whenever i try to talk to him, he just says something about fighting with forsworns and some nonesense.

Nope I haven't been able to do her Stannius to work. I was only able to get Keerava and Talen working by using the ssq hp_mem solution on the FAQ errors section where it says how to fix a scene.Ā 

Ā 

But even that only worked slightly. The game says I haven recovered my gear despite having the Talen key and getting all of my gear.

Ā 

19 hours ago, DerekRick said:

@brewmasterhalĀ Sorry for you tagging you and I don't wanna sound like an asshole but did you eventually had the chance to finish the translation? I know you made the translating tool on github but are you going to also do the translation? Always thought your translations bring new life to the mod.Ā 

Ā 

Sorry, I'm still working on the translation.

The Kust mini-game in part 5, everytime I fullfill my right side bar and got reset, my left-click and 'switch oral/anal' button dont work anymore, my character just sitting on him and I cant do anything untill the candle burns out.Ā Any clue about this situation?

Getting stuck on the first drink scene as I sit down. Nothing happens after that, just my ass super glued to chair. On SE. I already tried startscene command trick and gaining control and walking around but nothing happens.

On 1/15/2022 at 10:07 PM, Zelzone said:

I use 1.2.2Ā  SE version now, and I did with cooli in the cellar,Ā  after that I got a key but could never enter the cellar again, is a bug or something?

You know what, it still happened on 1.3+.

Fortunately, I found that the best solution is using another to unblock the activation, like : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/221/ and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56797/.

I hope there will be a debug option like unblock something's activation in Thief, otherwise the mods I mention above will be always the best solution to what "door could not open" shit.

Edited by Zelzone

I've had such an unfortunate time with this mod, as in I can never seem to catch a break with trying to play through it.

I didn't know of AE coming or how much it would fuck up back when I downloaded this mod for the first time, so I made it all the way to the part where you chase the thief to Falkreath, but after that, the same damn day, the game automatically updated and broke EVERYTHING.

Ā 

Gave the game some time, am finally coming back to this mod, and even with the downgrader, this mod isn't working at all.

Like many others with a fresh start, my PC meets the Stranger at the bar, then she says "I feel strange" then the pc can't move and it keeps saying the stranger is busy.

I went back to the FAQ fix, nadda.

Decided to see what would happen if I used the mod menu skip ahead option... it is a similar issue; no matter where I skip to in the story, the moment the script relies on someone else to say something past their string start (inviting from the stranger, walking away from Lod lying or catching him in the lie, Zoe asking if you're listening, Rava asking you to sit with her, anything like those,) right after the PC says something, the script crashes and all I can do is look around.

Edited by RinolaRaylo
47 minutes ago, RinolaRaylo said:

I've had such an unfortunate time with this mod, as in I can never seem to catch a break with trying to play through it.

I didn't know of AE coming or how much it would fuck up back when I downloaded this mod for the first time, so I made it all the way to the part where you chase the thief to Falkreath, but after that, the same damn day, the game automatically updated and broke EVERYTHING.

Ā 

Gave the game some time, am finally coming back to this mod, and even with the downgrader, this mod isn't working at all.

Like many others with a fresh start, my PC meets the Stranger at the bar, then she says "I feel strange" then the pc can't move and it keeps saying the stranger is busy.

Decided to see what would happen if I used the mod menu skip ahead option... it is a similar issue; no matter where I skip to in the story, the moment the script relies on someone else to say something past their string start (inviting from the stranger, walking away from Lod lying or catching him in the lie, Zoe asking if you're listening, Rava asking you to sit with her, anything like those,) right after the PC says something, the script crashes and all I can do is look around.

See if you have the correct version of Fuz Ro Doh. If you installed the AE version, it won't work with this mod. The author of that mod put the AE version as the default one, so many people on SE had a problem downloading the wrong version. You need the version 1.7 for SE.

Edited by Highborn
1 hour ago, Heroghost said:

Where in Oblivion is that damn Phantom? I cannot find her even with free cam, getting the id with help phantom and trying prid says that the id does not exist even after i am shot. Where is she supposed to be???

At Peak's Shade Tower's cliff. She has an invisible effect and the best way to defeat her is to use Zoe's scroll to slow time.

On 7/20/2022 at 5:38 PM, RinolaRaylo said:

Ā 

Ā 

I know @HighbornĀ said the same, but I had the exact same issue, and I would almost guarantee you it's that your Fus Ro D'oh version is for the AE version, not the SE version.

Ā 

On 7/22/2022 at 6:26 AM, Heroghost said:

Where in Oblivion is that damn Phantom? I cannot find her even with free cam, getting the id with help phantom and trying prid says that the id does not exist even after i am shot. Where is she supposed to be???

Ā 

The id you get with help is the base id, not the ref id. She should be standing on the edge of the cliff. I would recommend going back to the scene where the corporal and soldier are killed by the phantom, because that is probably the one time she makes herself visible. Just hang back behind them and watch the cliff where they are attacked.

On 7/22/2022 at 4:26 PM, Heroghost said:

or you can just use additem menu, find its head and add to your inventory then return to the guard captain. i always pass it that way and you won't be missing anything special.

Hi guys, I have been a bit disconected from LL for a while due to work. Do this mod have more updates after the pregnany quest or is any update coming soon? Also I see this is not compatible with AE, but does the author wants to make it compatible or the only way to play it from now on is to downgrade SE or use LE?

6 hours ago, gddp said:

Hi guys, I have been a bit disconected from LL for a while due to work. Do this mod have more updates after the pregnany quest or is any update coming soon? Also I see this is not compatible with AE, but does the author wants to make it compatible or the only way to play it from now on is to downgrade SE or use LE?

Yes, there is one update after the pregnancy quest. Another route was added in Falkreath in order to get the Dreamcatcher. You can become a citizen by marriage instead of joining the guard (you don't actually marry, you just go to the jarl's house to get his permisson, but there are many scenes depending on the groom). There is also a new way to get the dremora heart without fighting. And another update is coming focusing on the boy from the hot springs, but it will take months.

Ā 

I think Dogma will only make it compatible with AE after all the work is done. In any case, I think the best option to play Skyrim atm is to downgrade to SE.

Edited by Highborn