Just finished the mod and I have to say it beats any quest mod I've played before. It's excellent but if someone please could help me with a very annoying bug. The guest chambers in the blue palace is inaccessible for me. I did enter it when I first got awarded the key and everything worked except the door. I wasn't able to get out so I had to resort to using a coc command, and now when I try to enter it nothing happens.

Is anyone else experiencing the same bug? And if not can you tell me how to find out its ID so I can coc myself in there? Thanks.

8 hours ago, Yeezus said:

Just finished the mod and I have to say it beats any quest mod I've played before. It's excellent but if someone please could help me with a very annoying bug. The guest chambers in the blue palace is inaccessible for me. I did enter it when I first got awarded the key and everything worked except the door. I wasn't able to get out so I had to resort to using a coc command, and now when I try to enter it nothing happens.

Is anyone else experiencing the same bug? And if not can you tell me how to find out its ID so I can coc myself in there? Thanks.

There's a scene in the room. You will have to store your clothes, lit the fire, soak in the bathtub then go to sleep. After that the door will be opened by Wooster next morning.

12 hours ago, Yeezus said:

Ich habe den Mod gerade beendet und ich muss sagen, er schlägt jeden Quest-Mod, den ich zuvor gespielt habe. Es ist ausgezeichnet, aber wenn mir bitte jemand bei einem sehr lästigen Fehler helfen könnte. Die Gästezimmer im Blauen Palast sind für mich unzugänglich. Ich habe es betreten, als ich zum ersten Mal den Schlüssel bekommen habe und alles funktionierte außer der Tür. Ich konnte nicht raus, also musste ich auf einen coc-Befehl zurückgreifen, und wenn ich jetzt versuche, ihn einzugeben, passiert nichts.

Hat noch jemand den gleichen Fehler? Und wenn nicht, können Sie mir sagen, wie ich seine ID herausfinde, damit ich mich dort hineinstecken kann? Vielen Dank.

when I visit the second time I get this too.

during the first scene with the stranger where he invites you to drink, after I sit down the scene doesn't play and I tried using the command to force start the scene but nothing happened, it's a clean save. Is there any way to fix this?

2 hours ago, moxuan5 said:

Während der ersten Szene mit dem Fremden, in der er Sie zum Trinken einlädt, wird die Szene nicht abgespielt, nachdem ich mich hingesetzt habe, und ich habe versucht, den Start der Szene mit dem Befehl zu erzwingen, aber es ist nichts passiert, es ist eine saubere Speicherung. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, dies zu beheben?

you have all needed mods? FNIS, Fus rohda, and all? You have no follower, enough money?

On 6/6/2022 at 1:47 PM, TarnisMartell said:

Has anyone tried Thief in Skyrim VR?

does it work?

anyone got any experience? :)

Didn't work when I tried it, barely managed to get some functionality out of it. It was a long time ago though, VRIK and other mod updates might have made it work better.

So i am also having issues with the beginning of the quest on SE i have all the requirements i can sometimes get my character to do the drinking however i get past the first black screen then my character says she feels strange and then it never goes anywhere i assume a mod is conflicting.

On 6/9/2022 at 8:49 PM, moxuan5 said:

during the first scene with the stranger where he invites you to drink, after I sit down the scene doesn't play and I tried using the command to force start the scene but nothing happened, it's a clean save. Is there any way to fix this?

I am in a similar situation. sat down with the stranger and nothing happens. 

12 hours ago, Zanzuki93 said:

Also habe ich auch Probleme mit dem Beginn der Quest auf SE. Ich habe alle Voraussetzungen. Ich kann meinen Charakter manchmal dazu bringen, zu trinken, aber ich komme über den ersten schwarzen Bildschirm hinaus, dann sagt mein Charakter, dass sie sich seltsam fühlt, und dann geht es nirgendwo hin Ich nehme an, dass ein Mod widersprüchlich ist.

10 hours ago, danielcool20 said:

Ich bin in einer ähnlichen Situation. setzte sich mit dem Fremden zusammen und nichts passiert. 

is fading active? If yes, try without fading.

I have some problems with the markarth prison. 
1. no save points are created by the game. (however, when I leave it I get a save point with #25 and before I was at 5, so it seems to count them.
2. when lefty calls me to him (I went in as a prisoner and only later became a whore) they all become aggressive and attack (I have no weapon with me, but I have already poisoned the mead a few days before).
3. i didn't get a dialog to change the sleeping place with thief and get the orc scene

38 minutes ago, Horus_04 said:

I have some problems with the markarth prison. 
1. no save points are created by the game. (however, when I leave it I get a save point with #25 and before I was at 5, so it seems to count them.
2. when lefty calls me to him (I went in as a prisoner and only later became a whore) they all become aggressive and attack (I have no weapon with me, but I have already poisoned the mead a few days before).
3. i didn't get a dialog to change the sleeping place with thief and get the orc scene

When searching for a save, click on "show all saves", your saves should be there.

On 6/14/2022 at 6:39 PM, Highborn said:

When searching for a save, click on "show all saves", your saves should be there.

I have no button or something for this, where can I find that?

I have a problem with the Stanius scene at the end, it seems my karma isn't high enough but even when I set the karma with console at a higher level (1000+) I always get the "dialogue" that she wants to leave. (No I can't do this ... I just have to wait.)

Edited by Horus_04
2 hours ago, Horus_04 said:

I'm not sure if this is exclusive of SE or if you need SkyUI installed but you can access from the main menu:

20220616133906_1.jpg.6c33919c3f9e9226321d540a71f0c0a0.jpg

Or in-game, you open the saves and press T or the equivalent hotkey to open Character Selection, as you can see at the bottom of the picture:

20220616134015_1.jpg.64b93aa23bb5ffb3fb64f7ac5d1c0090.jpg

You'll see the option Show All Saves above the character name. In my case, for some reason, many saves from Thief disappear from my character sub folder and I can always find them when I click on Show All Saves, as if the game doesn't recognize which character the saves belong. But I can load them normally without issues:

20220616134040_1.jpg.b6547c9b02d4cd1c71b61924cbe8175f.jpg

Edited by Highborn
2 hours ago, Horus_04 said:

I have a problem with the Stanius scene at the end, it seems my karma isn't high enough but even when I set the karma with console at a higher level (1000+) I always get the "dialogue" that she wants to leave. (No I can't do this ... I just have to wait.)

Show all saves appear in the main menu soul you have to quiet to main menu to see it and when you load game from there them all saves will show normally in the game menu as well. (Cuz it will be counting it as your character saves) 

As for stanius scene it's bugged in this version you must download one or two patches previous (from same version so if you play let's say 1.2.9 download 1.2.8/7 and play through the scene and after that change back to newest version)

On 5/29/2022 at 12:45 PM, Highborn said:

Reveal hidden contents

So, your character mentions she is worried about getting pregnant but Toris didn't say she already is? If he says something like that, after the scene with Igna you should talk to him about getting a potion, and if you decide you want to keep the baby, the quest should start. By the way, for Viggi to count as a father you have to go to his date, then when you wake up next day with him still inside the heroine, don't get her free yet, lose the minigame and let him cum inside one more time. Then help him solve his back problem, and then have sex again after you heal his back. Try to add Cooli as well, you just have to have sex with him after you sneak into Solitude, to see if the quest unlocks. 

Thanks! Finally got it to work!

2 hours ago, Highborn said:

Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob dies exklusiv für SE ist oder ob Sie SkyUI installieren müssen, aber Sie können über das Hauptmenü darauf zugreifen:

20220616133906_1.jpg.6c33919c3f9e9226321d540a71f0c0a0.jpg

Oder Sie öffnen im Spiel die Speicherstände und drücken T oder den entsprechenden Hotkey, um die Charakterauswahl zu öffnen, wie Sie unten im Bild sehen können:

20220616134015_1.jpg.64b93aa23bb5ffb3fb64f7ac5d1c0090.jpg

Über dem Charakternamen siehst du die Option Alle Spielstände anzeigen. In meinem Fall verschwinden aus irgendeinem Grund viele Saves von Thief aus meinem Charakter-Unterordner und ich kann sie immer finden, wenn ich auf Show All Saves klicke, als ob das Spiel nicht erkennt, zu welchem Charakter die Saves gehören. Aber ich kann sie normal ohne Probleme laden:

20220616134040_1.jpg.b6547c9b02d4cd1c71b61924cbe8175f.jpg

there are no options in LE, there is just one list with saves, not for different characters

1 hour ago, Voronves said:

Zeige alle Spielstände erscheinen im Hauptmenü Seele, du musst zum Hauptmenü gehen, um es zu sehen, und wenn du das Spiel von dort lädst, werden alle Spielstände auch normal im Spielmenü angezeigt. (Weil es zählt, wenn dein Charakter speichert) 

Was die Stanius-Szene betrifft, so ist sie in dieser Version fehlerhaft. Sie müssen vorher ein oder zwei Patches herunterladen (von derselben Version, also wenn Sie 1.2.9 spielen, laden Sie 1.2.8/7 herunter und spielen Sie die Szene durch und wechseln Sie danach zurück zur neuesten Version)

which patches do I need? I have the last version installed (for non patreon)
I have the main version 1.2.2 - LE (eng), the patches for NPC Names, Mesh & Textures, no player voice

I have a problem drinking with Kust after skipping to 0.8. When I agree to drink he stands up, both characters facing each other, both take one drink and then the scene just freezes. I can unstuck using debug, but Kust is in "Busy" mode with no dialogue available any more. Anyone had that?