Thanks Chost for that :P was waiting for it!

So if you have question to me, or complains about the Walkthrough I posted. Please quote/reply to this post. The other is to long, to drag around :P

Thanks for this Foks. It will come in handy when I finally get chance to play the update. I have been holding out for this English version, though I think I might give up and play the Google translate version...that or learn Russian.

No problem! it is not over yet! still missing somes scenes. Just hard to track down :P when some of it is not understandable! Though thanks to the guy who did it anyway!

Also keep waiting. I think it will be more worth it! Dogma did a really amazing job.

After all I did find this dialogue in the google translated version

(no real spoiler. cause it does not make any sense :P

yvafyv

The original word is

ывафыв

whatever that means.

0.8  change horse drive speed? 

i can't chase stranger he is so fast

Go to mod menu and check the easy race mode.

You should be in the secret room with Zoe who gives you an introduction. Did you run FNIS?

It does not start from secret room with Zoe, after it is finished asking about my discussions nothing happens no new markers or quest update nothing.

Yes i ran FNIS.

I had this problem, and then I realized that my mod manager had gotten confused and I had like four different versions of the mod loaded at the same time.  Make sure that you only have one copy of Dogma - Thief.esp loading.

No that is not the case.

You should be in the secret room with Zoe who gives you an introduction. Did you run FNIS?

It does not start from secret room with Zoe, after it is finished asking about my discussions nothing happens no new markers or quest update nothing.

Yes i ran FNIS.

update PapyrusUtil

I already have it, i have already completed the mod two times with v 0.7.

Are you using the same save file you used on 0.7?

Because that doesn't work. You need a save file that never had Thief installed and you have to ay through the whole story again

Thank you.

I wasn't able to chase him even in easy mode this time, so I set my horse stamina to 9999 by console command. Click on your horse and type "setav stamina 9999" So you can sprint all the way.

Can also just do "setav speedmult 560" then watch your horse be able to catch anything :P

So (without gurantee) It seems that I have all the Hidden Desires, Achivement (except one). Then I am also missing one dialogue line, from what I can see from the script!

I wasn't able to chase him even in easy mode this time, so I set my horse stamina to 9999 by console command. Click on your horse and type "setav stamina 9999" So you can sprint all the way.

The way I always cheesed that was to console click on the stranger and kept using "moveto player" on him every time he started to get too far away.  

Can also just do "setav speedmult 560" then watch your horse be able to catch anything :P

So (without gurantee) It seems that I have all the Hidden Desires, Achivement (except one). Then I am also missing one dialogue line, from what I can see from the script!

Is there something new from your previous compilation?

Is there something new from your previous compilation?

So far no. Well a small extra scene with the doorguard.

no new scene with the player though, so far. But I do not think there is any.

Just looking for the rest of the dialogues, that I am missing. Since some of them i can not understand. So I have to find the scenes where they are in. To see if they are new scenes or just different option, or with less Karma.

Kust have one dialogue I have not been able to find yet, and I think it is something to do with the jarls house.

Earls "something" is the line.

WEll the line is "Lets go to the Earl okyakakaka something

Just looking for the rest of the dialogues, that I am missing. Since some of them i can not understand. So I have to find the scenes where they are in. To see if they are new scenes or just different option, or with less Karma.

Kust have one dialogue I have not been able to find yet, and I think it is something to do with the jarls house.

That sounds like part of one of the incomplete branches.  The majority of the dialog for them is placeholders like "[ZWSD - 2-0]" so Dogma can keep track of which things are related to what before he writes the actual lines, but there are three-four that have actual stuff in them.  They're still inaccessible, since they're all locked behind impossible conditionals like [quest_var] == 1 && [quest_var] == 2.  So if you're trying to hunt down a single line of dialog somewhere, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I've no idea how to share translations, but I've done what I can to translate the Google Translated stuff so that it's correct in my game.

Note I've only played up to the race in my own game, so dialogue/scenes after that might not make complete sense simply because I wasn't sure what the broken English was getting at ^_^ I'll likely update it once I play through the new bits.

Edit: Removed the translation.

That sounds like part of one of the incomplete branches.  The majority of the dialog for them is placeholders like "[ZWSD - 2-0]" so Dogma can keep track of which things are related to what before he writes the actual lines, but there are three-four that have actual stuff in them.  They're still inaccessible, since they're all locked behind impossible conditionals like [quest_var] == 1 && [quest_var] == 2.  So if you're trying to hunt down a single line of dialog somewhere, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Alright thanks mate! Makes sense that it is part of that.

Since that is the case, I think I have found everthying there is to be found in the mod for now. So I will probably update the "walkthrough" I posted tomorrow.

I've no idea how to share translations, but I've done what I can to translate the Google Translated stuff so that it's correct in my game.

Note I've only played up to the race in my own game, so dialogue/scenes after that might not make complete sense simply because I wasn't sure what the broken English was getting at ^_^ I'll likely update it once I play through the new bits.

I'll give it a shot tomorrow! thanks mate!

Brilliant, thanks for this. I shall also try it out tomorrow. 

Hi, is anyone know how to start secene with two farmers? My pc went to Kust multiple times, but I cannot find those two farmer again.

There is a full walktrhough (almost) of the mod, on page 33.

Okay. Many ask abou help with scenes, with is great. However, could we try to use more spoiler tags? so that people who are waiting for the better translation, not getting spoiled :P

Also if you want the walkthrough in a mail. So you always have easy access to it. Then PM me, do not ask for it here. You have to visit my account, then send a pm to ask me about it. Then I will gladly send it.

Again: Send me a pm, or I will not send it. Just to avoid unnecessary spam on the forum (please :P )

Hey everyone, looks like the new version have been released by what everyone is ssaying here, but donwload page still only have the 0.72 ver...you guys downloaded directrly from the modder website and are playing the russian version?

Hey everyone, looks like the new version have been released by what everyone is ssaying here, but donwload page still only have the 0.72 ver...you guys downloaded directrly from the modder website and are playing the russian version?

Yes we downloaded from his site version 0.8. However someone translated the mod with google and posted the files here. The dialogues are clunky but somewhat understandable. We are still waiting for the translators to finish it properly.

Hi, is anyone know how to start secene with two farmers? My pc went to Kust multiple times, but I cannot find those two farmer again.

Okay. Many ask abou help with scenes, with is great. However, could we try to use more spoiler tags? so that people who are waiting for the better translation, not getting spoiled :P

Also if you want the walkthrough in a mail. So you always have easy access to it. Then PM me, do not ask for it here. You have to visit my account, then send a pm to ask me about it. Then I will gladly send it.

Again: Send me a pm, or I will not send it. Just to avoid unnecessary spam on the forum (please :P )

OK, I'll check it out. Thanks!

Use EniracY's translation, it pretty good as far as i've seen. Some translations are still wrong because of the context, but its much better than the google version.

Use EniracY's translation, it pretty good as far as i've seen. Some translations are still wrong because of the context, but its much better than the google version.

Only had the google translation one :P I will give the other a shot next weekend or so!