I ve started this mod for the first time today and I gotta say -this is BRILLIANT !!!

I am really impressed and I wish for MORE OF IT please !

But also a question: I had Version 0.7.2 and when I tried to catch the thief with the horses (when he runs from whiterun) I had NO chance to get him. And when he was gone it said the mod has ended. Is that correct? Or was I just screwing it up somehow? ._.

4 hours ago, TarnisMartell said:

I ve started this mod for the first time today and I gotta say -this is BRILLIANT !!!

I am really impressed and I wish for MORE OF IT please !

But also a question: I had Version 0.7.2 and when I tried to catch the thief with the horses (when he runs from whiterun) I had NO chance to get him. And when he was gone it said the mod has ended. Is that correct? Or was I just screwing it up somehow? ._.

No, you screwed up, there is still more content. But you better uninstall this version and go with the new one (0.81), which expands the quest. There is an option in the MCM menu to make the chase easier, but you have to select it before the chasing scene.

I have a problem with creatures, they don't move. Not everything is affected, i've seen wolves and foxes moving fine, but goats and elks don't move. Now i'm at the fireatronach at the witch and this can't move either.

Has anbody else this problem? FNIS consistency check goes crazy and tells a lot about missing animations and stuff from this mod, but i still think it's something on my side since nobody else reported it. I'm playing with pretty much requirements only, did he maybe forgot to mention one?

4 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I have a problem with creatures, they don't move. Not everything is affected, i've seen wolves and foxes moving fine, but goats and elks don't move. Now i'm at the fireatronach at the witch and this can't move either.

Has anbody else this problem? FNIS consistency check goes crazy and tells a lot about missing animations and stuff from this mod, but i still think it's something on my side since nobody else reported it. I'm playing with pretty much requirements only, did he maybe forgot to mention one?

The FNIS ‘problem’ has nothing to do with creatures. It’s probably something on your end.

Well, thanks Highborn. I wonder how I screwd it up because I really gave it all in that horse-chase (and yet came not even close to him) but I ll see again next time.

@ Nazzgul666 I know this problem! I have had that with elks, had it with sceevers and even with the wolves. Sometimes just one of them, sometimes several creatures at the same time.

All of it was resolved after some time. You know how?

I have no clue! I have spend days finding out how Mod A could affect Mod B or what I might have missed/done wrong in between.
Concerning the creature animations I NEVER came to solve it, except by waitin till it passes by "itself". And it always did! 
Its weird and I see no logic in this. but thats part of the skyrim moddin. Just try your best for your own game ;) -in this case--> check FNIS and creature framework maybe. run them, update them, shake them, cuddle them, do anything and pray for it to help OR keep installin mods and restarting till it all runs well (for whatever reason)
patience is the major key -just gotta love it xD

1 hour ago, Highborn said:

The FNIS ‘problem’ has nothing to do with creatures. It’s probably something on your end.

Yes, i think so too, otherwise others would have complained too. But i have no idea what it might be. I don't have creature framework installed. I don't have any mod installed that deals with creatures (or any animations at all) except Thief and sexlab (rather because i was too lazy to search and download papyrus). The only mods i have besides the minimum requirements are an armor replacer, a female body and bodyslide. Oh, and USLEEP

Since sexlab framework should work or at least not messing up creature animations, and it works fine with my general high heavy modded games in other profiles, my best guess is that something is missing that everybody has installed in general.

16 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Yes, i think so too, otherwise others would have complained too. But i have no idea what it might be. I don't have creature framework installed. I don't have any mod installed that deals with creatures (or any animations at all) except Thief and sexlab (rather because i was too lazy to search and download papyrus). The only mods i have besides the minimum requirements are an armor replacer, a female body and bodyslide. Oh, and USLEEP

Since sexlab framework should work or at least not messing up creature animations, and it works fine with my general high heavy modded games in other profiles, my best guess is that something is missing that everybody has installed in general.

this has happened to me alot of time the prob is either was your fnis or your using MO and you still have the creature animation file on your overwrite folder after you uninstall fnis creature 

for me i just reinstall the fnis creature and everything is fix 

Edit:

could at least post your load order so we can find the prob since your not using any creature animation

45 minutes ago, aljustineg said:

this has happened to me alot of time the prob is either was your fnis or your using MO and you still have the creature animation file on your overwrite folder after you uninstall fnis creature 

for me i just reinstall the fnis creature and everything is fix 

Edit:

could at least post your load order so we can find the prob since your not using any creature animation

Reinstall FNIS creature is indeed a pretty good idea, i'll try and come back with load order if that doesn't work. Thanks :)

That actually did it. I'm so used to have load orders with 100 script mods running flawless (well, more or less) and never before decreased it that much that the idea FNIS wouldn't overwrite the creature animations when they're gone didn't occur to me...

I have 0.81 version aluminium translation and I had the same issue as Highborn, I couldn't catch the thief on horseback and got a message saying that's the end of the mod. If there's more content why did I get that message? This was fresh install with a new game started, so not an issue of having a previous version installed.

BTW, the mod is bloody brilliant, I can't believe you did all that without using sexlab but creating your own custom animations. Hope you continue this soon, you have undeniable talent.

43 minutes ago, marymuir2 said:

I have 0.81 version aluminium translation and I had the same issue as Highborn, I couldn't catch the thief on horseback and got a message saying that's the end of the mod. If there's more content why did I get that message? This was fresh install with a new game started, so not an issue of having a previous version installed.

BTW, the mod is bloody brilliant, I can't believe you did all that without using sexlab but creating your own custom animations. Hope you continue this soon, you have undeniable talent.

Basically look at that message as "game over" - story wise if the PC loses the thief there she can't find him again.  You need to reload the save and try again (you are probably only 1/4 or less of the way through the mod content wise at that point).

The horse race at default settings is difficult/impossible depending on things like horse mods/FPS.  There are many ways to cheat or make it easy enough to pass however.

- There is a setting to make the horse race easier in the MCM menu - advise activating it

- (what I personally did) While chasing the thief, you can open console and click on him.  Whenever he starts to get too far away, use "moveto player" in console to drag him back.  This won't cause any issues with the mod as the "escape bar" is just a calculation of how far away the thief is from the player, and the race will continue until the end unless the distance becomes too large.

12 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Reinstall FNIS creature is indeed a pretty good idea, i'll try and come back with load order if that doesn't work. Thanks :smile:

That actually did it. I'm so used to have load orders with 100 script mods running flawless (well, more or less) and never before decreased it that much that the idea FNIS wouldn't overwrite the creature animations when they're gone didn't occur to me...

Assuming it's the same issue that you guys are seeing, I've had this happen a couple of times.  All of the animals are frozen in their un-animated pose, with their AI disabled.  You can fix it by uninstalling and re-installing FNIS creatures, but a fix is actually built into the FNIS for users application.  Open it up and click on de-install creatures, then re-run update FNIS behavior and it should be fixed.  Saves the hassle of re-installing stuff.

8 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Basically look at that message as "game over" - story wise if the PC loses the thief there she can't find him again.  You need to reload the save and try again (you are probably only 1/4 or less of the way through the mod content wise at that point).

The horse race at default settings is difficult/impossible depending on things like horse mods/FPS.  There are many ways to cheat or make it easy enough to pass however.

- There is a setting to make the horse race easier in the MCM menu - advise activating it

- (what I personally did) While chasing the thief, you can open console and click on him.  Whenever he starts to get too far away, use "moveto player" in console to drag him back.  This won't cause any issues with the mod as the "escape bar" is just a calculation of how far away the thief is from the player, and the race will continue until the end unless the distance becomes too large.

Yeah, if you lose him during the race you reach one of the "bad end" scenarios.  There are more ways to fail that you'll come to later.

The moveto player thing is something that I use quite a bit in this mod.  For instance, I've found no other way of

killing the phantom without the two imperials being killed

which you have to do to access a secret scene.  In general, though, it's a very good policy to familiarize yourself with the console commands whenever you're playing a bethesda game, since there's a tendency for quests to get a little odd at times.  The uesp.net page on the skyrim console is quite handy, particularly things like "sqv bd_mq" to see all the variables in the thief main quest (::Lust_var is the "karma" variable used in all of the dialog checks), movetoqt to teleport to a quest location, and enableplayercontrols allows you to access inventory when you're otherwise locked out, like during all of the cutscenes.

New post on Dogma's blog: http://tes-adult.blogspot.com/2017/12/blog-post.html

He's opened a Patreon.  https://www.patreon.com/DogmaMods

His current target is $100 a month, which will give him enough to not be wasting his time (his words, via google translate).

If you donate, you get updates a week early.  Pledge $5 a month and get access to the beta testing.  Pledge $10 a month and you get the "extended version" of the mod, "with one additional scene lasting up to 5 minutes."

Let's get on this folks.  Currently at 0 patrons.

Edit: 1 patron.

Speaking about cheats, how do you guys beat the Dremora Lord? It's not impossible, at least if i abuse a bug that occured to me, but for my lvl1 character without proper gear it's.. very boring that way^^

Bug: wearing gloves, armor, boots and shield he wasn't able to strip me because stuff disappearing stopped after 2 items. So he was endless punching without getting any hit. In this try i had no weapons either, though and after half an hour punching him i gave up and reloaded because he still had 2/3 of health. Next two tries i died, though. Would it break the quest if i try with godmode?

1 hour ago, brewmasterhal said:

His current target is $100 a month, which will give him enough to not be wasting his time (his words, via google translate).

If you donate, you get updates a week early.  Pledge $5 a month and get access to the beta testing.  Pledge $10 a month and you get the "extended version" of the mod, "with one additional scene lasting up to 5 minutes."

done, come on guys give him some love

2 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

Is he going to continue with the mod? Didn't he say he'd quit, or something? 

7 minutes ago, Redswift said:

Is he going to continue with the mod? Didn't he say he'd quit, or something? 

Basically he couldn't justify starting on the final segment of the mod knowing how much time/effort he'd have to put into it vs how much free time he had.  Instead he decided to put it on hiatus and work on things like adding sounds to the current content ect.

Sounds like some people convinced him to opening a patreon page, so that he'd have an easier time spending more time on the mod and possibly continue the story.  His post translates well with google if you want to just read it in his own words.

I ll definetly sign up as a patron in january ( hope that wont be too late but I gotta wait till then).

His work is simply AWESOME and I would love for him to continue AND be rewarded or (for now) at least compensated for this outstanding mod.

I d even offer to write new storylines for potential follow-ups, but thats something for the future ;)

Sadly i'm broke as fuck, i'd certainly support him as well... this mod is awesome! :smile: Except i have a problem again^^ (deleting FNIS output worked btw, thanks again). And the Dremora isn't that hard anymore if you use something better than fists or an iron dagger. ;)

Current problem: the assasin kills me every time. 4 tries so far and even using the scrolls, i didn't even see her yet. And yes, i suck at shooters, that's why i play Skyrim. ;)

27 minutes ago, aljustineg said:

anyone can help?? i cant find the two farmer on deadman`s drink after my encounter with kust 

How did you get him to demand anything? I've succeeded in the minigame, after that it just ended. Not even the part of the deal to

work the rest of the day for free triggered. I could just go to the hall of dead, tell that he came back and go on. Maybe because i demanded all his money, did you chose another option i've possibly missed?

So sadly i have no clue... 

*edit: but there were 2 patrons sitting at the bar, maybe they are what you're looking for?

1 hour ago, todotodonexus said:

Try this shout http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Become_Ethereal you can save imperials with that shout as well.

Solved the invisible girl with tcl cheat. What do you mean by "save imperials"? I didn't see her attacking anybody either. Maybe i should have walked around more to see some more content? And stuck again 

I have placed the teleporter chrystal in Sidgeiers room, but i have no idea how to continue from there. When i teleport back sometimes he spots me and draws his weapon, sometimes i can talk to him and he says "yes, i wanted somebody to throw the artifact in my room" but i have no clue how to continue from there. The artifact isn't in the room, i can't sneak to steal it from anybody either...