I clean installed this mod and loaded an old save game and skipped straight to 8.1

But i cant find any guard outside the Jarlhouse and neither can i enter the Jarlhouse

I had the same problem in v8 too

startquest hp_falkreathjarlhousequest

I ahev the same problem and tried your solution but nothing happens.

Tried to force great every guard in the city, no luck, tried to see if the Captains scene triggers now, no luck.

also: Can anyone tell me what the post-troll/ Lod-midnight scene is about?

Whenever I try to trigger it I get a runtime error around the time Lod starts saying that he is tired and the PC is about to get up.

@Kamelikoira

Did you try talking to him instead? That worked for me once.

I've been having the problem where the quest doesn't start, which means there's no guard outside and no changes to the interior, but starting the quest manually via the console makes it work.  When you say that you can't enter the jarl's house, what do you mean?  Try running the command getstage hp_falkreathjarlhousequest and let me know what stage of the quest it says you're on.

The post-troll stuff:

If you stay at Lod's until midnight after the troll scene, he makes some comments about how stretched you are.  There's a bit of dialog about this, during which he wonders if he could get his entire hand in there.  If you walk outside without armor/clothes on, the character wonders about this, then starts fisting herself.  A guard then appears, and you either have to unentangle yourself and hide, or if you fail then the guard gives you a cavity search.  Either outcome results in the achievement "the bucket" which I suspect is not the best translation.

If you participate in the scene with the two farmers after the troll scene, it becomes slightly longer as they take some time to do some fisting before Narri comes in.

Also, if you tell the old man in Whiterun that you'll return later and you do the troll scene before you go back, he'll make comments about it and switch to anal midway through.

I am new to these types of mods in Skyrim and I really would like to try this mod but I have problem getting the quest started. I am at the inn at Riften and I have the gold and the stranger is there but nothing seems to happen. He just sits there. I tried waiting for a long time repeatedly and slept at the inn, exited the building and Riften several times. The quest did not fire and the stranger keeps just sitting there. 

SKSE seems to be on and I used the FNIS to generate animations (It gave some warning but seemed to go trough all the same). My modmanager lists all the required mods active.

Could anyone have a hint why it is not working. I tried following all the instructions but it seems I haven't done something or done something wrong.

Thank you if anyone has an idea what I could be doing wrong.

I've had some issues with the stranger not wanting to start the conversation.  I just keep adding gold to myself via player.additem f 500 until he gets his shit together.

It says Quest stage 10.

It says Quest stage 10.

The hp_falkreathjarlhousequest quest only has three stages:

• 0 is the start-up stage, which seems to start a bunch of scripts and then auto-advance
  • 10 is the stage it sits on for all of the quest content
  • 99 is the end stage

If you're stuck with the quest running but you don't have a guard by the door to advance the quest, there are a few things you can try.

setstage hp_falkreathjarlhousequest 0

Will set the quest stage back to 0 and hopefully run the init scripts again.  Try it outside, while you're looking at the door, and he should appear.

stopquest hp_falkreathjarlhousequest

Will drop the quest and re-start it, again hopefully running the scripts.

prid XX042FF5

enable

Will attempt to target the existing but invisible instance of the door guard and make him appear.

player.placeatme XX042FF3 1

Will place an instance of the door guard NPC in front of you, who will then hopefully allow you to advance the quest by talking to him.  This is a little dubious since it looks like most of the dialog is triggered from direct references to his ID.

Try these things in this order, and hopefully one of them will work.  If you end up not being able to reset the quest and get it to run normally, then you'll probably have to manually enable all of the important NPCs as you go, so you'll have to figure out what all of their IDs are.

It says Quest stage 10.

• 0 is the start-up stage, which seems to start a bunch of scripts and then auto-advance
  • 99 is the end stage

If you're stuck with the quest running but you don't have a guard by the door to advance the quest, there are a few things you can try.

Will set the quest stage back to 0 and hopefully run the init scripts again.  Try it outside, while you're looking at the door, and he should appear.

prid XX042FF5

enable

Will attempt to target the existing but invisible instance of the door guard and make him appear.

Will place an instance of the door guard NPC in front of you, who will then hopefully allow you to advance the quest by talking to him.  This is a little dubious since it looks like most of the dialog is triggered from direct references to his ID.

Try these things in this order, and hopefully one of them will work.  If you end up not being able to reset the quest and get it to run normally, then you'll probably have to manually enable all of the important NPCs as you go, so you'll have to figure out what all of their IDs are.

Thanks so much for making the effort and helping me out.

Unfortunately none of those solutions did it for me (the console commands for example kept saying those "items" ar none existent). I tried going back to an older save and continuing from there, disabling some other mods that had things going on in Falkreath, reinstalling the mod and stuff like that too, just in case that would do the trick.

However I noticed something weird with my quest stages as you can see at the attached screenshot. According to those, not only is the entire mod already over, I also didn't deliver all ingredients, which I did. I triple checked it.

post-94759-0-18558800-1507244708_thumb.jpg

It says Quest stage 10.

• 99 is the end stage

prid XX042FF5

enable

Thanks so much for making the effort and helping me out.

Unfortunately none of those solutions did it for me (the console commands for example kept saying those "items" ar none existent). I tried going back to an older save and continuing from there, disabling some other mods that had things going on in Falkreath, reinstalling the mod and stuff like that too, just in case that would do the trick.

However I noticed something weird with my quest stages as you can see at the attached screenshot. According to those, not only is the entire mod already over, I also didn't deliver all ingredients, which I did. I triple checked it.

attachicon.gif20171006002754_1.jpg

Ok so i had the same challenge guard was not at the front couldn't get in did the restart/endquest all that and ended up doing the prid xx042ff5  kill /resurrect/disable/enable...  and it worked  all i can say is the next battle is a pain in the tookish 

potential spoiler alert.

{spoiler} after stealing the "artifact and planting the crystal" section i then return to zoe with the dream catcher then she attempts top zap the character with some kind of spell only nothing happens other then zoe standing their in attack stance and the player being unable to move at all unless freed in the mcm.  if anyone knows what is going on with this and how to fix it please let me know

potential spoiler alert.

{spoiler} after stealing the "artifact and planting the crystal" section i then return to zoe with the dream catcher then she attempts top zap the character with some kind of spell only nothing happens other then zoe standing their in attack stance and the player being unable to move at all unless freed in the mcm. if anyone knows what is going on with this and how to fix it please let me know

It bugged. Happened to me once. Try to load another save and do this part of the quest again.

potential spoiler alert.

{spoiler} after stealing the "artifact and planting the crystal" section i then return to zoe with the dream catcher then she attempts top zap the character with some kind of spell only nothing happens other then zoe standing their in attack stance and the player being unable to move at all unless freed in the mcm. if anyone knows what is going on with this and how to fix it please let me know

It bugged. Happened to me once. Try to load another save and do this part of the quest

Also if you do do the MCM thing climb out of the cave the next stage wont kick until your outside.

I need help I'm at the hot springs part searching for clues and is unable to find what I need to progress the quest.

Look pools around you will see a naked girl taking bath.

Ok thanks.

Now I'm on that part where I gave Kust the drink so he stops drinking mead and I need him to move the witches body but he never wakes up. I tried waiting and skipping the time and I want to sleep in the inn at Falkreath but I cant because somebody is using the room. I tried sleeping at another town's inn to see if he will wake up but noting happens and he is still asleep. 

How do I continue at this stage?

I need help I'm at the hot springs part searching for clues and is unable to find what I need to progress the quest.

Ok thanks.

Now I'm on that part where I gave Kust the drink so he stops drinking mead and I need him to move the witches body but he never wakes up. I tried waiting and skipping the time and I want to sleep in the inn at Falkreath but I cant because somebody is using the room. I tried sleeping at another town's inn to see if he will wake up but noting happens and he is still asleep. 

Ask the begger at the inn to help moving the witch body

Ok thanks.

What do I do after getting the nirnroot and the lord Daedra Heart to try to make the spell when I try to talk to Zoe nothing happens.

Ok thanks.

What do I do after getting the nirnroot and the lord Daedra Heart to try to make the spell when I try to talk to Zoe nothing happens.

I'm not sure bug or not but after you have them speak to Zoe is the way to go.

Little problem advancing

Every time I go to the tower to confront the ghost I'm getting killed even when using the scrolls. I have been looking everywhere and I just see nothing.
I have already been through the first death and came back to Zoe but when I return there it seems that I still can't find the person to kill.
Zoe spoke about an assassin that blends in but still unable to go past this quest line... Any help? Thanks a lot!

Little problem advancing

Every time I go to the tower to confront the ghost I'm getting killed even when using the scrolls. I have been looking everywhere and I just see nothing.

I have already been through the first death and came back to Zoe but when I return there it seems that I still can't find the person to kill.

Zoe spoke about an assassin that blends in but still unable to go past this quest line... Any help? Thanks a lot!

she is on the right on an edge near the road, or you could use tgm

Ok thanks.

I'm not sure bug or not but after you have them speak to Zoe is the way to go.

I tried both version of this mod .7.2 and 0.8.1 and nothing happenings. When I try to talk to Zoe after getting the daedra heart and nirnroot.

On 7.2. there is a witch ball on the dresser which I cant do anything with and on 8.1. there is teleportation crystal on the dresser instead and same result I cant do anything with it.

Is there a "quest  setstage" I can do, so I can continue at this point? 

I cannot talk with Zoe. She keeps saying "what can I do for you?" I"ve just updated the mod. (I finished the last verison)

Need to check the thread for answers first, the post above yours just answered your question.  You cannot update this mod from the old version, you need to install the new version on a clean save.

Hi everyone!

I need help,please

I tried for various times this mod but always I can't start any sex animation

The storyline procedes and I've gotten some achivements but the only thing that happens is to see the characters naked and nothing more.

I play with all the requirments,on a clean save and with this only mod activated,no sex lab,Zaz,and so on

by the way I've tried also with sexlab framework and Zaz activated but was the same ,no sex animation 

I ran FNIS,unpacked the Bsa without warning or errors so where could be the issues?

Hi everyone!

I need help,please

I tried for various times this mod but always I can't start any sex animation

The storyline procedes and I've gotten some achivements but the only thing that happens is to see the characters naked and nothing more.

I play with all the requirments,on a clean save and with this only mod activated,no sex lab,Zaz,and so on

by the way I've tried also with sexlab framework and Zaz activated but was the same ,no sex animation 

I ran FNIS,unpacked the Bsa without warning or errors so where could be the issues?

Good question. If no animations whatsoever work, try to maybe redownlaod and reinstall FNIS because it sounds like it didn't do it's Job.

Anyone know why my game would be crashing no matter what save I load or even if I start a new game?  I just installed the new one 0.8.1, and it keeps CTD on new game and loading any other save.  When I turn the mod off my game is able to load just fine.

Edit: I was able to fix it by getting rid of some animations.  Must've overloaded.