Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

Glory hole animations. Real glory hole animations. ❤️ I love you, Billyy. XD There's been a few threads on here asking for those, now if only there was a real way to get 'stuck' in game, or a proper glory hole to work.

Thanks for all this new stuff! I'm quite happy, you're great. :3

9 hours ago, Billyy said:

Update posted. Note that I have started working a new job, so unfortunately that leaves me unable invest as much time and energy into animating.

Welcome to the club.

Amazing update though, got a whole lot of new anims to look forward to when I start playing skyrim actively again.

11 hours ago, Yuni said:

Glory hole animations. Real glory hole animations. ❤️ I love you, Billyy. XD There's been a few threads on here asking for those, now if only there was a real way to get 'stuck' in game, or a proper glory hole to work.

Thanks for all this new stuff! I'm quite happy, you're great. :3

Yes, I'm interested to see if other modders look for a way to utilize them in some way, maybe even turn it into a static object in the world that is used for 'events'. I'd be more interested in pursuing more potential animations for it if that was the case. When making it I did consider making enough holes for 2 men side-by-side, and enough space to potentially have 2 females inside. Of course getting more actors in there would only be more difficult for mods to utilize, and the whole Gloryhole thing is pretty niche anyway...

5 hours ago, SirNibbles said:

Welcome to the club.

Amazing update though, got a whole lot of new anims to look forward to when I start playing skyrim actively again.

I don't like this club.

3 minutes ago, maverikno1 said:

the objects for the new anims dont show up for me. The objects for the older anims are good tho, any idea why?

Hmm, you'd probably want to check that all the .nif aninobjects got installed, and you the updated "SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp" replaced the old one.

23 minutes ago, maverikno1 said:

no luck even downloaded and reinstalled it 2 times, gonna try again tomorrow 

Hmm, well only 'some/old' animobjects working would point to files missing/not up-to-date. If we're specifically talking about the gloryholes then there's a section in fomod where you need to pick the slightly different variant you want to use. Which I believe if you don't pick one, you won't get anything coming up for gloryholes. Would of course also want to make sure you're ticking to use animobjects in fomod.

hello Billy and hello to all, firstly bravo billy, your animations are really cool and well worked.

I had a problem, Fnis show me an error "too much anim 618 zazanimpack" ect then I looked on the forum and I saw that we had to delete all the old mods, and now I do not have the error on fnis anymore.

9 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

how to use the gloryhole box stuff, and the anims with chaurus and famer (the ones when the actor is restrained) ?

Nothing special about them, they'll just come up as possible animations with correct actor counts. The falmer from the Chaurus cage animation was just another actor I had stand there, and isn't present in the animation itself, so it's just a standard 2 actor chaurus x female animation. Gloryholes are just male x female, and 1 where there's 2 males x female.

Thanks for the great animations. I really enjoy this!

One thing though. I found that some problems in 5p creature animations (last time I saw, it was skeevers)

all creatures are in the same location so... the action doesn't match.

Did I something wrong about it? 

Thanks again!

(Also If you can give me a hint where the gloryhole box... it would be great .)