Billyy's SLAL Animations (2024-5-1)

2 hours ago, Bradford said:

Great animations.

Thank You for sharing with everyone.

As a possible suggestion- have You considered making double vaginal/anal animations ?

As far as I'm aware nobody has done them this far. That would be pretty unique.

Thanks, friend.

I've sort of considered in the sense that it just sounds like it'd be a clipping/physics nightmare. double stuffing isn't really to my taste and using each hole for DP is just easier on top of that. So it's not something I've ever really had interest in doing.

2 hours ago, seahorse said:

Canine_Doggy3 s_5

Not the sheath should stretch, but the penis. Such a huge sheath stretch looks odd.

Sorry, I work within the constraints of the mesh and Skyrim. It's a miracle we can even bend a mesh around like that in Todd's domain to begin with.

5 hours ago, andigieger said:

I've got a problem with the Futa animations, which are really great, but none of the girls have a penis, although the UNP schlong works fine with other animations. Is there a way to attach schlongs to those Futa animations?

They gota be futas beforehand. Unless there's some strappon option for sexlab to make real dicks to be slapped on instead. Afaik though you have to use sos give them 'female' dicks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there! I recently installed this file alongside all of the required files. Although I am quite new to SexLab etc. I think I managed to set up the animations the right way. When I tried to use the mod however, the male actor wouldn't do anything, as in no animations or removal of clothes. The female actor would do the animation just fine. 
As I said I am quite new to this stuff, so it might just be me who don't know how to set this stuff up.

Any ideas?

10 hours ago, ShrekTheFourth said:

Hello there! I recently installed this file alongside all of the required files. Although I am quite new to SexLab etc. I think I managed to set up the animations the right way. When I tried to use the mod however, the male actor wouldn't do anything, as in no animations or removal of clothes. The female actor would do the animation just fine. 
As I said I am quite new to this stuff, so it might just be me who don't know how to set this stuff up.

Any ideas?

Begin with re-check and re-initialize FNIS. Always perform this after installation/uninstallation of an animation pack of your choosing.

20 hours ago, Dragonaut_Doughnut said:

Begin with re-check and re-initialize FNIS. Always perform this after installation/uninstallation of an animation pack of your choosing.

Double-checked that, doesn't seem to be the problem. How do you setup the mods in MCM? Because I think that is most likely the problem.

29 minutes ago, ShrekTheFourth said:

Well, that got the animations working but the male actor still doesn't remove their clothes, nor does the "schlong" erect.

you need a nude male body mod, Eg: SOS

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/498-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/

get the "full" version if you use it.

there are also less complicated nude mods around but SOS is the most commonly used one.

31 minutes ago, ShrekTheFourth said:

the main problem I have is with giants

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

Update posted. Here's to a new year of lewd skyrim.

I used Bakafactory's rig/body mesh/xpmse skeleton for the horse anal animation, which allows animators to stretch the anus in the animation itself. Turns out horses are too big for it to fit anyway, but if you have issues with that animation it may be time to update your skeleton. I'm slowly working it into my future animations to be standard.

On 12/26/2019 at 4:12 AM, shiagwen said:

Hello Billy,

could you make the furniture invis additionally as same animation with furniture ?

Technically in a way I think it's possible to do that. I'll think about that option. Admitingly I'd rather not as it would almost force me to make sure the animations aligned with that specific furniture and kind of defeats the purpose.

31 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Technically in a way I think it's possible to do that. I'll think about that option. Admitingly I'd rather not as it would almost force me to make sure the animations aligned with that specific furniture and kind of defeats the purpose.

I'm not sure if this is what the OP meant, but one thing I've gone back and forth on is installing the objects ESP so I don't always have the furniture there and visible (though that might not be for your pack.. I forget)

Having two copies of the furniture animations, one [with table] and one [invisible table] would increase the number of animations but could be optional.

2 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Having two copies of the furniture animations, one [with table] and one [invisible table] would increase the number of animations but could be optional.

it would make more sense to split the esp, that way they can just be "turned off" by making the furniture AnimObjects unfindable.

Hi Billyy, 

I enjoy your work and I appreciate the time you put into making these for us.  I was wondering if there was anything I needed to do to update from a previous version?  Some mods have this incredibly elaborate process...

Thank you!